Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Who is the most stupidest?
Lola Bunny 124 51.03%
Bluedieblub 119 48.97%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2019, 02:25 PM   #76
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

What water can you eat and chew?

Ice

Booming and zapping is what I can do, make sure to take cover so I won’t get you. What am I?

Lightning

What bee can you pass around that doesn’t sting?

Hmm.... I don't know this one... I know male bees don't have stingers... So a male bee.

Kids, elders and a monster love me, I’m mostly round and brown if you ask me. What am ?

C is for Cookie!!!

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:26 PM   #77
Sam~
Truth Freak

Hmm decisions decisions, who is the most stupid? Can you convince me?
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:28 PM   #78
CSasha
Oracle

Watermelons is water you can eat and chew. But ice somehow, too.

Yes, thunderstorm, you both had it in your own way.

Dead bee and male bee. Pretty clever. How about a fris-bee?

Cookie is right. Don't know why it wasn't obvious for blue. Maybe he is just stupid.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 03:16 PM   #79
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
You should vote for Lola Bunny. My personal decision won't count for much, as obviously Mr. McMeanie Face is biased in this decision. However, Mr. McMeanie Face has it from a reliable source that even your horny fucktoy has deemed Lola to be the most stupidest.

Now, Mr. McMeanie Face can understand if you do not take the word of those that are horny, and he would like to invite you to take a carefull look at Lola's apology on page three of this thread.

And finally, Lola is a bunny. You has likely seen quite a few bunnies in your life, and Mr. McMeanie Face would be very suprised if any one of them could qualify as smart. It is therefore not a large leap of faith, that even though Lola might be very smart for a bunny, she is still not very bright.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 06-24-2019 at 03:18 PM.
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 06-24-2019, 03:25 PM   #80
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You should vote for Lola Bunny. My personal decision won't count for much, as obviously Mr. McMeanie Face is biased in this decision. However, Mr. McMeanie Face has it from a reliable source that even your horny fucktoy has deemed Lola to be the most stupidest.

Now, Mr. McMeanie Face can understand if you do not take the word of those that are horny, and he would like to invite you to take a carefull look at Lola's apology on page three of this thread.

And finally, Lola is a bunny. You has likely seen quite a few bunnies in your life, and Mr. McMeanie Face would be very suprised if any one of them could qualify as smart. It is therefore not a large leap of faith, that even though Lola might be very smart for a bunny, she is still not very bright.
Can you prove the horny fucktoy voted in the wrong direction?

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 04:01 PM   #81
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
I most obviously voted for Lola.
But why?

I'm but a poor bunny fighting against the stereotypes my forefathers endured. They say a bunny isn't smart. But I present you with evidence that bunnies are in fact intelligent.

Bugs Bunny is one of the smartest bunnies of all time. He regularly tricks humans into not hunting him. He uses his skills of cross dressing and disguise to escape dire situations. And he even organized a basketball team with Michael Jordan to defeat a race of mutating aliens. Clearly a very smart bunny indeed.

Judy Hopps of Zootopia had to fight a lot of stereotypes. They said she could only be a carrot farmer. That she wasn't strong enough or bright enough to be a police officer. Even when she entered the academy and excelled in her classes, her coworkers and department chief didn't believe she could do it. She fought long and hard, outsmarting foxes, with intelligent investigative skills to save the entirety of Zootopia from ruin.

So too must I fight to prove bunnies are intelligent. I have answered most of the riddles posted here, unlike my opponent. I have responded to your PMs and given you rewards when I was winning. And yet, it seems that the stereotypes against bunnies persist. What must I do to prove that I am a smart bunny?

Vote for Blue. His intelligence is far inferior to mine.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 06-24-2019, 04:10 PM   #82
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
Dear Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to consider all evidence before you prior to casting your vote. I will present some evidence to my superior intellect beyond what you can already see within this thread.

I, Lola Bunny, being of sound mind and great spirit was the one to conceive of the idea for this thread, knowing that despite the harsh words Blue had put upon me and my intelligence, he was in fact stupider than I was. I knew if the voters took the time to review the evidence, they would help me demonstrate to Blue the severity of his lack of intelligence. I am disappointed to say that has not been the case today.

Some points to my superior intellect:
  1. I won the elementary school spelling bee against my older sister... twice.
  2. I graduated second in my class in high school.
  3. I graduated Cum Laude with my B.S. in Psychology in college.
  4. I have worked hard in my job so that I get to travel frequently while my company pays for all of my expenses.

These are just some examples of my great accomplishments in life and should be evidence enough that I have an intelligence to be reckoned with. I humbly ask you to consider these points and vote for Blue as the most stupidest.

Thank you for your time,
Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 06-24-2019, 05:09 PM   #83
davide.b

Lola, I know you still hate me for this. I have an offer that could make both of us happy. I'll vote for Bluedieblub if you'll blackmail me. I'll send you blackmail material, my limits, and you'll give me tree task. If I don't do them, you can publish all the material wherever you like. That's your chance to get your revenge. Do you accept my offer?
Heavy pain, illegal, unhealthy, swallowing pee/poo, x-dressing, wedgies, shaving, public, involving people, nipple clamps, showing face, anal, balls torture, sounding, permanent, purchase or destroy stuff, hypno, soaping, enema, blood, needles boring dares

Spoiler:
Cock size: 5.5 in

Blackmail me - Facebook - Dick code - Kik: davide.gd
davide.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:31 PM   #84
Amihereforwhat
getDare Sweetheart

Everyone knows lolabunny os the more stupider one.

I AM A SISSY
I have a dildo and I love it
Soft caged clitty

Kik: killmepleasewtf, sissy girl, 130 pounds, super bottom
Likes: Being a sissy, Feminization, Chastity, permission, talking, bodywriting, ducttape, naked, changing avatar/profile, wallpaper, licking
Limits: Face, family, social suicide, public, messy, and permanent,
pm dares

TEASE ME AND SEND PICS TO LOOK AT WHILE MY CLIT IS CAGED

200 Extensions and counting (kik for link)
Amihereforwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:42 PM   #85
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide.b View Post
Lola, I know you still hate me for this. I have an offer that could make both of us happy. I'll vote for Bluedieblub if you'll blackmail me. I'll send you blackmail material, my limits, and you'll give me tree task. If I don't do them, you can publish all the material wherever you like. That's your chance to get your revenge. Do you accept my offer?
I'm sorry, I'm not comfortable with that. If you have to vote for me because I declined, I understand.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 06-24-2019, 05:45 PM   #86
davide.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
I'm sorry, I'm not comfortable with that. If you have to vote for me because I declined, I understand.
I will not vote for you. But I won't vote for Bluedieblub either, unless you give me a good reason to do it, maybe a good reason without blackmail ;-)
Heavy pain, illegal, unhealthy, swallowing pee/poo, x-dressing, wedgies, shaving, public, involving people, nipple clamps, showing face, anal, balls torture, sounding, permanent, purchase or destroy stuff, hypno, soaping, enema, blood, needles boring dares

Spoiler:
Cock size: 5.5 in

Blackmail me - Facebook - Dick code - Kik: davide.gd
davide.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:13 PM   #87
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Yay! Blue is losing again! To celebrate, here is a reward for all you lovely voters out there!

For Doms: You deserve a break. So whenever it's first feasible for you, go out to your favorite restaurant with your favorite person. Treat yourself and them to something nice and relaxing. Take a load off and don't worry about anyone else but yourself all night long.

Switches: Pick your favorite

For Subs: You deserve a break... a breaking of the sound barrier that is! Ok, I know it's not actually scientifically possible for you to do so, but I want you to spank your inner thighs as hard and as fast as you can for 60 seconds. Enjoy!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 06-24-2019, 09:15 PM   #88
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

And it is up! The reward I promised the Doms of a custom audio is ready. I took all the suggestions I received and combined them together into this one audio. I do miss my nice microphone. The audio quality is quite terrible. Sorry about that!

But I hope you enjoy anyway.

https://soundgasm.net/u/the_mickie/L...gD-Voting-Doms

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 06-24-2019, 11:00 PM   #89
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

I will have it be known that Judy Hopps is not a smart bunny. Zootopia was in fact edited to make her seem much smarter than she is. The true story of what happened has coincidentally just been posted by Lola Bunny.

Allow me to quote a part of the fragment, where Judy Hopps admits she is not that smart:
"I am a dumb stupid bunny, that deserves to be punished, and deserves to be humiliated, and deserves to lose over and over again and to be treated as the dumb stupid piece of trash as she is."

Do you see this as a sign of an intelligent bunny? One that admits that she is a dumb bunnie that deserves to lose? Mr. McMeanie Face does not believe so.

On a related note, did you hear what Lola Bunny is doing? She is punishing all of you subs for voting here! That is a fairly stupid way to reward anyone for voting here, and Mr. McMeany face will not stand for this abuse. As she is being so unfair to all of you, it his duty to make it up to you.

Post in this thread or send me a PM if you believe you have been punished unfairly by Lola at any point in time. Instead of the widespread punishment Lola has been doling out, Mr. McMeanie Face will give you a proper reward each time Lola is handing out a new punishment. He will post a rewarding task here for each one of you poor abused souls, that solely consist of the things you love to do.

Mr. McMeanie Face hopes this will compensate for the stupidity of Lola Bunny actions and stop scaring away the voters. He kindly asks any and all voters to consider whom they vote for carefully, for they will most certainly arrive at the conclusion that Lola Bunny is indeed the most stupidest.

Your most humble servant and spreader of Truth,
Mr. McMeanie Face

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:21 AM   #90
CSasha
Oracle

Omg, that audio file is awesome. Many thanks, Lola. It's totally worth having blue in the lead of votes.

Just stating here, the sly bunny was tortured. Then it's clever to say what they want.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk