Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2017, 06:06 AM   #76
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSubmissiveCat View Post
I suppose, since you aren't a naughty kitty, you don't need to do the spanking, if that makes things too difficult.
I'll see what I can do, thank you! ^^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 06:08 AM   #77
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
I suppose, since you aren't a naughty kitty, you don't need to do the spanking, if that makes things too difficult.
*grumblesulk* =>-0=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 09:21 AM   #78
qmu
getDare Devil

OMG! That humping one! You really like making me blush x_x'... damn dare for 24h plugged, it's already unbearable, and seeing that... argh...

I'll patiently wait for the approval on the messy writing one =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Of course.

And I don't know if anything I ever do again will be as shameful as some of these. Those banana pictures...
Is that a challenge? To think of something worse? =o
We could always tell you to do the banana mixed with the humping

(Not suggesting this, just teasing, it would be way too mean =p)
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 09:32 AM   #79
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
OMG! That humping one! You really like making me blush x_x'... damn dare for 24h plugged, it's already unbearable, and seeing that... argh...

I'll patiently wait for the approval on the messy writing one =D
It'll probably be a while, the mods are probably all pretty busy right now.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-22-2017, 12:39 PM   #80
Lightze
Chaos

*sings* Ohhh KittenLiiiiiicks!
Y'know there are no pictures of you getting a wedgie on here. Not. A. One.
That'd be awful to do, say, when you needed to pee! But this naughty kitty is sure it'd be best artistically!

M/Exploring

Last edited by Lightze; 07-22-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-22-2017, 12:43 PM   #81
qmu
getDare Devil

You know it's so fricking cute seeing you too teasing and getting revenge on each other
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:47 PM   #82
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
You know it's so fricking cute seeing you too teasing and getting revenge on each other
*Tries to look innocent**
This naughty kitty doesn't know what you could possibly mean. =>->=

M/Exploring

Old 07-22-2017, 12:49 PM   #83
KittenLicks

*also looks very innocent*

Yeah, qmu, what are you talking about? :3

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-22-2017, 12:54 PM   #84
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

*doesn't look innocent at all*
Luckily I don't have a thread going on, so I don't need to worry about anyone taking revenge on me

Likes: busywork, petplay, humiliation, cute stuff, dirty clothes, cbt, filth
Limits: public, cum eating, permanent, blood, scat, messy
OneSubmissiveCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:03 PM   #85
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
*doesn't look innocent at all*
Luckily I don't have a thread going on, so I don't need to worry about anyone taking revenge on me
But y'know, it could be alotta funnnn!This naughty kitty can almost guarantee regular posters. *grin*

M/Exploring

Old 07-22-2017, 02:29 PM   #86
Lightze
Chaos

A curiosity: Can you spank yourself in such a way to actually get a pink handprint on your tush?

M/Exploring

Old 07-23-2017, 05:20 AM   #87
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
A curiosity: Can you spank yourself in such a way to actually get a pink handprint on your tush?
Hm... I've never actually tried it. ^^ I imagine if I spanked open-handed with my fingers spread maybe...? I honestly can't say! ^^

Quote:
This has been approved! ^^ You can all get mad at me because your names aren't legible now.

It seems I'm getting quite a backlog now, so I'm going to be making a list to organize them better! ^^ I haven't forgotten any, but they take a while, so bare with me! <3 (heh, bare)

I think that's everything but tell me if I missed yours! ^_^

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-23-2017, 05:25 AM   #88
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Hm... I've never actually tried it. ^^ I imagine if I spanked open-handed with my fingers spread maybe...? I honestly can't say! ^^
Clearly it should be tested and documented. For science KittenLicks! For science!

M/Exploring

Old 07-23-2017, 12:16 PM   #89
KittenLicks

Quote:
Clearly it should be tested and documented. For science KittenLicks! For science!
I agree. Someone should definitely test this out. ^_^

I'll be over to your thread to suggest it as soon as I'm done with tonight's pictures.

Quote:
*sings* Ohhh KittenLiiiiiicks!
Y'know there are no pictures of you getting a wedgie on here. Not. A. One.
That'd be awful to do, say, when you needed to pee! But this naughty kitty is sure it'd be best artistically!
Well, I'll be up front here, I don't really 'get' wedgies, or really know how to do them. :P But, a dare is a dare, so I did this nonetheless. ^^ None of my attempts at wedgies before with my hands have really done much, so this time I tried using an umbrella handle. I basically hooked it into the leg holes of my underwear, then, holding up over my shoulders, pulled up with it, yanking my underwear up.

Wedgie

Am I doing it remotely right?

Onto the circumstances surrounding this picture. I wasn't originally going to do the bladder holding aspect, seeing as technically Lightze didn't say I had to, only that it would be more artistically pleasing. ;p However, by sheer coincidence, I also happened to be doing this dare today:

Quote:
May I have permission to use the toilet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by loserwillie View Post
yes but you can only go like a cat would, outside and on all fours and no touching yourself while peeing.
So I was going to have to wait until everyone was asleep before I could pee anyway. You got lucky, Lightze.

This isn't a picture dare, but I'll be leaving the report in this thread anyway, because hey, why not? ^^ I live to amuse. :P

Usually I wouldn't do something like this, but due to the place I've moved to making hidden public stuff really easy, I decided to go for it. Unfortunately, it happens to be night here. Have you ever noticed how loud the front door opening sounds when everyone else is asleep? I snuck out and into the garden, then pulled down my pants. Another unfortunate mishap, I totally forgot to give any thought to the logistics of this, and quickly realized, that if I was on all fours and peeing without touching, the spray would probably end up all over my shoes or pants. :|

So, there was nothing for it. I found a nice patch of grass that didn't have any thorns and stripped down to just my shirt, then crouched down. Then, I heard a sound that made my heart stop.

Talking.

Now, remember I mentioned that we recently moved house? I haven't really got the geometry of this place in my head yet, and it turns out that when I was move around to find a good spot to... well.. relieve myself, I managed to end up about 2 meters away from the window leading to the bedroom. The talking was coming from inside there. I wasn't in direct light, but if I could hear them... well, I don't know what they were talking about, but I hope it wasn't "Hey, what is that sound coming from outside, let's look out the window.".

Let's just say that peeing became a lot easier after that.

Not too much easier though, I'd barely emptied my bladder when my nerves took over and I slowly, ever so slowly inched away from the window, taking my clothes with me. Stood on two thorns before I dared put my shoes back on too :/

In the interest of fairness, I haven't finished peeing normally yet, so if anyone wants any pee-related pictures/tasks for tonight, go for it. ^^

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #90
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
I agree. Someone should definitely test this out. ^_^

I'll be over to your thread to suggest it as soon as I'm done with tonight's pictures.
=o-o= This naughty kitty is regret...

Oh wait, didn't you hear? Getdare is down for maintence! But just my thread!
Such a shame!

Quote:
Well, I'll be up front here, I don't really 'get' wedgies, or really know how to do them. :P But, a dare is a dare, so I did this nonetheless. ^^ None of my attempts at wedgies before with my hands have really done much, so this time I tried using an umbrella handle. I basically hooked it into the leg holes of my underwear, then, holding up over my shoulders, pulled up with it, yanking my underwear up.

Wedgie

Am I doing it remotely right?

Onto the circumstances surrounding this picture. I wasn't originally going to do the bladder holding aspect, seeing as technically Lightze didn't say I had to, only that it would be more artistically pleasing. ;p However, by sheer coincidence, I also happened to be doing this dare today:

So I was going to have to wait until everyone was asleep before I could pee anyway. You got lucky, Lightze.

This isn't a picture dare, but I'll be leaving the report in this thread anyway, because hey, why not? ^^ I live to amuse. :P

Usually I wouldn't do something like this, but due to the place I've moved to making hidden public stuff really easy, I decided to go for it. Unfortunately, it happens to be night here. Have you ever noticed how loud the front door opening sounds when everyone else is asleep? I snuck out and into the garden, then pulled down my pants. Another unfortunate mishap, I totally forgot to give any thought to the logistics of this, and quickly realized, that if I was on all fours and peeing without touching, the spray would probably end up all over my shoes or pants. :|

So, there was nothing for it. I found a nice patch of grass that didn't have any thorns and stripped down to just my shirt, then crouched down. Then, I heard a sound that made my heart stop.

Talking.

Now, remember I mentioned that we recently moved house? I haven't really got the geometry of this place in my head yet, and it turns out that when I was move around to find a good spot to... well.. relieve myself, I managed to end up about 2 meters away from the window leading to the bedroom. The talking was coming from inside there. I wasn't in direct light, but if I could hear them... well, I don't know what they were talking about, but I hope it wasn't "Hey, what is that sound coming from outside, let's look out the window.".

Let's just say that peeing became a lot easier after that.

Not too much easier though, I'd barely emptied my bladder when my nerves took over and I slowly, ever so slowly inched away from the window, taking my clothes with me. Stood on two thorns before I dared put my shoes back on too :/

In the interest of fairness, I haven't finished peeing normally yet, so if anyone wants any pee-related pictures/tasks for tonight, go for it. ^^
That, was quite the adventure! Thank you for sharing it with us! As to if you're doing the wedgie right or not...? Well the picture isn't loaded yet...buuut... How would I know? This naughty kitty suggested it out of pure mischief. =^w^= (hehehehehehehe)
(Also! Please make sure your feet are ok, thorns can carry some pretty nasty stuff!)

M/Exploring

Last edited by Lightze; 07-23-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassment, gifs, humiliation, kitty, pictures