Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-15-2010, 08:45 PM   #76
TheFloss

“Oh, you look much better now, doesn’t he, slave? Good work, I have to say. Credit where credit is due, and all that. I mean, it’s obviously still lacking in the understated grace of its female counterpart, but that’s something I can live with.”

Kyndal said nothing as we both stood in Wormheller’s large kitchen, naked, with our hands manacled behind our backs. Both of us had short hobbles on our feet, making walking, not to mention running, a serious feat. The chain between our collars was still connected. Not connected were my pubes. Kyndal had been thorough, and I don’t think a single one was left on my body.

“We’ll do something about your armpit hair in a while, but we’re kind of in a rush for my gathering, so, first things first!" Wormheller chirped.

A significant amount of food sat waiting on the counter. She had used a catering service to deliver the food this time- they'd brought in the food while we were fastened to the bed upstairs- but next time, she informed us, we’d be doing everything start to finish. Actually, there was a small part of me that was excited to learn how to really cook. The big part of me was pretty angry. About everything. Another part of me (a bit lower), was mind-numbingly horny. It was fairly conflicting.

“They’ll be here any minute,” she continued, “So let’s go over everything one more time- I would so prefer to avoid embarrassment this evening. When do you come out? Kyndal?”

“When you ring the bell.” Kyndal murmered.

“Don’t mumble. A lady never mumbles,” Wormheller said.

“A lady would have clothes on, and wouldn’t have to-” Kyndal snapped.

“Yes yes you’re adorable. Greg! You should remember this from yesterday; which side do you serve on?”

“The left, Ma’am. Remove from the right,” I said hurriedly. Wormheller looked like she was trying to decide whether to chastise me for answering more than she had asked. She let it go, probably because of the “Ma’am”.

“Very good. Serve me first, then continue serving clockwise. And what do you bring out first?”

“We’ll be bringing out the cocktails first- with cognac, if anyone asks.”

“Good, although I changed my mind. If they ask, glance to me, and I’ll answer for you. Neither of you are to utter a single syllable in that room tonight. In fact, for every word you say, you’ll get a swat with the ruler. I think that will make everything run smoother, don’t you?”

Neither of us said anything.

“Good!” she said, and laughed, “I’ll be honest- I’m excited! I haven’t had a real gathering over here in so long. Years, probably! It’ll be nice to see some more familiar faces- not that you two aren’t delightful company. Do either of you have any questions?”

I did. “You’re not going to have us serve naked...” I said awkwardly. I meant to say it as a question, but it came out more like a statement.

“I’m not? That’s funny, because I could have sworn... Why do you think we spent all that time getting your body ready if we were just going to hide it under clothes? Believe you me, these are guests who recognize the value of good help... speaking of which!” there was a knock at the door, from several rooms away. “You know what to do. Don’t mess up. The keys to your cuffs are on the counter behind you.”

And with that she walked, with all the grace in the world, out of the room.

Once Wormheller was out of earshot I whispered to Kyndal, “We can make it out of here- if we start now, we can escape and hide in the crops out back before anyone sees we’re gone.”

Kyndal shook her head, “I tried... once.”

“Well what happened? Why didn’t you make it?” I asked, trying to fix the holes in my plan, but Kyndal said nothing, apparently done with the issue. With our collars connected I couldn’t really go anywhere without her consent. We were staying for dinner, and that was that.

Kyndal reached behind her and picked the keys to the cuffs off the counter. “Turn around, I’ll undo you,” she said. I did, and she fumbled around a bit before finding the hole. My arms, having been restrained for the last several hours, were pleased to finally have a full range of movement, in which I quickly indulged before taking the key from Kyndal and unlocking hers as well- a process which would have gone quicker if I hadn’t been so distracted by her smooth ass (though I don’t think she noticed). I put the keys and the cuffs back on the counter.

We were both ready to serve.
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:53 AM   #77
dragonator
getDare Devil

Nice chapter, glad to see your continuing this

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #78
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Yes a new chapter FINALLY! I love this story!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #79
Do Anything Girl

Send a message via Yahoo to Do Anything Girl

One of the best stories on here, im very glad to see you continued it
EXTREME Pain, major public, pee/poo, family/friends, permenent, illegal

You will never know, unless you try
Do Anything Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:10 AM   #80
Vodin30
getDare Devil

thouroughly enjoyed your story thus far. I can vividly imagine the scenes.
well done

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
i am just starting my foray into abdl, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #81
TheFloss

Haha, thanks you guys! The prospects of detailing out a proper formal dinner was actually kinda daunting to me (I'm one of the least formal people in the world, I think), but aye! I enjoy working on this story, so I wanna see if I can finish it.

I'm going to be uploading in smaller chunks, but more frequently (at least more frequently than once a year ), and I'm probably going to try to upload a page or so a day until it's done. Although, like all resolutions, we'll see how well that actually turns out!

=========================

Her guests were boisterous. I’m not sure what I was expecting, exactly, but from the way Wormheller had talked, I suppose I was thinking they would be more ‘high class’- or at least Wormheller’s weird impression of class. Instead, we heard loud guffaws and table slapping. She had said there would be three guests, and judging from their voices, it sounded like there were two men and one additional woman. Apart from their loud voices I could’t tell anything else about them.

I heard the chain rattle a bit, and I looked over to see Kyndal shaking slightly. She and I were posed anxiously outside the dining room door, waiting for Wormheller’s accursed bell. Kyndal was carrying a try of cocktails, and I had a tray of hors d’eouvres.

“Are you alright?” I whispered.

“No I’m not alright. I’m not alright,” Kyndal replied. She turned to look at me, “We have to do this, right?”

I didn’t know what to say. I shrugged my bare shoulders. Kyndal closed her eyes and turned to face forward again, still shaking.

CRASH!

A cocktail had fallen off of Kyndal’s tray and shattered on the floor. Both of us froze, looking at it. Out in the dining room the guests heard the noise and everything fell silent. Kyndal held her breath, and I saw her start to squat down in order to pick up the pieces, but before she could-

we heard the ring of Wormheller’s bell.

Kyndal stood up straight again, put on a firm face, stepped around the broken glass, and pushed the door open with her free hand. All eyes were on us as we entered the room. One of the men was fat, and the other was thin, and both were dressed in suits. They leaned forward in their chairs, elbows on the table. The female guest was dressed in a fantastically frilly black dress. She was reclined in her chair, almost disinterested. Wormheller alone sat up straight, her posture as perfect as always. I tried to read her face, but I couldn’t see anything. I had never felt so naked in my life, like my nudity was a tangible thing, an ocean I was walking through. I eventually had to avert my eyes, and lowered them to stare at Kyndal’s back. I followed her to stand beside the table, where I found the courage to raise them again. Wormheller’s expression hadn’t changed. We stood there for a moment.

“Well. Aren’t you going to serve the drinks?” Wormheller asked flatly.

That brat! That magnificent brat! She knew Kyndal had spilled a drink. Kyndal nodded, and slowly walked over to Wormheller with me in tow. In the now quiet room, our bare feet plodding on the wooden floor, and the clink of the chains between our necks and ankles, were all that could be heard. Kyndal leaned over and placed the cocktail in the proper position in Wormheller’s setting as I leaned over and placed my tray of hors d’eouvres in the middle of the table. Wormheller didn’t glance at us through the entire process.

Through all of these things, the room remained silent. Kyndal turned and walked over to serve the other woman- the woman in black- who stared us up and down appraisingly. Kyndal placed the drink before her, then walked to the other side of the fat man beside her and gave him his drink as well. As she leaned over to place it in front of him, we couldn’t help but notice how hungrily he looked over her body.

Kyndal’s tray was now empty, but the thin man still didn’t have his drink.

There were more cocktails sitting on the counter in the Kitchen. Kyndal began to walk back towards the door in order to get some, and I followed, until we were stopped by a cough from Wormheller. I gave out an involuntary jump. We turned to face her.

“What about my good friend Mr. Parish?” Wormheller said, “Doesn’t he also get a drink?”

Kyndal opened her mouth to speak, but then closed it again- perhaps this, too, was a trick, and if she spoke Wormheller would beat her later with the ruler.

Wormheller smiled.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #82
kay1and

Send a message via Yahoo to kay1and

Some more for the new year?
kay1and is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #83
Skillish24
Baby Member

Talking Moar

Loving it so far, keep going!
Skillish24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:13 PM   #84
DEndrulat

Default Thanks for more

I wanted to say Thanks for adding on to the story. I have been having a very bad week this week at work and finding to additions to this story gave my a badly needed lift. Thanks again, I can't wait for more.
DEndrulat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:03 AM   #85
TheFloss

For anyone who ever read this story back in the day, I've discovered a bit more free time, and have been continuing it over in the mature section. With any luck I'll be able to finish it some day soon- but until thenI've actually done alright keeping it updated. So far... Thanks for reading!

Advertisements
Kink Talk