Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 01:39 PM   #76
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
thats a sexy idea, and at the same time, see how much pussy juice you can drip out of your horny slut pussy in that hour
Garder,

You will be happy to know the slut is currently kneeling on a leather ottoman, holding yhe Hitachi wand directly on her clit for my viewing pleasure....and apparently her great discomfort.

Almost the entire top of the ottoman is soaked with her slutty cunt juice....

Mawahahaha

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 04-24-2016, 01:43 PM   #77
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
It is good to see that Sir Robert is making good use of your suck-hole during golf.

He has given you an excellent mantra to recite:

When Sir is done with golf (and your cum sucking mouth), it may be time to stretch your pussy out while you continue to vibe your clit.

Place the suction cup dildo on the full length mirror as you did yesterday when you watched it penetrate you.

Now I want you to recite your mantra, "My name is andreaswallows," as you press the dildo into your dripping, hot pussy. You are to start the phrase with the tip touching or just inside your pussy. And you are to complete taking in the entire length of the dildo on the very last syllable of the phrase.

Then recite, "I am an accomplished cock sucking cum slut," as you pull away from the dildo. Just like the penetration, the withdrawal of the dildo is to last the entire length of the phrase. Just as you say "slut" the tip of the dildo is to be at the entrance to your dripping fuck hole.

While you perform this "meditation" to your wanton sluttiness, keep the wand working its magic on your swollen cunt.

Repeat this 100 times. If you misspeak the mantra or fail to time the penetration or withdrawal correctly, start over at 1.
Or perhaps you should ride Sir Robert's cock in place of the dildo. His choice

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-24-2016, 03:06 PM   #78
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sir max

Please may this dripping cum slut start this cunt streching humiliating task now for the pleasure of my master as well as all who care to follow on line?

This slut thanks you

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 04-24-2016, 03:12 PM   #79
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir max

Please may this dripping cum slut start this cunt streching humiliating task now for the pleasure of my master as well as all who care to follow on line?

This slut thanks you
Yes you may begin. You will, of course, report back to this thread immediately upon completing the task.

While you write your report, you will, at Sir Robert's choice, ride the 12 inch dildo, suck His cock, vibe your pussy, or any combination of the above that Sir Robert chooses.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-24-2016, 03:24 PM   #80
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Thank you sir max,

In order to add to my masters visual enjoyment this slut has added 5 inch heels, oiled her 38dd breasts, oiled her ass and legs as well as adding red lipstick to help cock loving lips.

I hope my Sir robert is pleased

Old 04-24-2016, 03:27 PM   #81
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you sir max,

In order to add to my masters visual enjoyment this slut has added 5 inch heels, oiled her 38dd breasts, oiled her ass and legs as well as adding red lipstick to help cock loving lips.

I hope my Sir robert is pleased
His pleasure (and mine) is completely up to you. I would say it's completely in your hands, but more accurately it is completely in your drenched, dripping pussy and cock-sucking mouth.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-24-2016, 07:23 PM   #82
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Slut needs to be fucked

There has been no better way to keep this slut a dripping mess all day. I am just coming up for air as Sir has put me though a very strenuous cocktail hour. My hair is drenched with sweat, my legs are shaky and weak. We all know the mantra...my name is Andrea, I am a cum sucking slut.....Sir had me repeat it over and over as I slid his cock in and out of my mouth. While doing so, I was bent at the waist, legs straight, ass in the air, his cock in my mouth. He was able to watch my dripping wet cunt ooze my horny juices as he watched my slutty mouth swallow his cock. I had to maintain that position, if I faltered just a bit, he smacked my thigh with his riding crop. Not sure how many times he struck me, however, I got wetter with each smack. Sir had to be happy with my mantra, being recited in perfection before he would fuck me and allow me to cum. I'm thinking perfection was achieved when he turned me around and rammed his hard cock deep inside of me from behind. He put my phone into my hand. I was to read all the posts from today as he fucked me hard. His hands squeezing my ass, I'm thinking he particularly liked the posts from Sir Max.
As Sir fucked me, as I read the posts, I heard him turn on the wand....suddenly it was hard against my clit....this whore almost came instantly...the hard sensation on my clit as his cock thrusted deep inside of me, was more than I could take. I begged Sir...please, I need to cum, Sir.....I have been a good slut. I have been in a constant state of arousal....I don't think I can take anymore. Wand off. Sir, slowed his rhythm, allowing me to hear my sluttly cunt juices. My fingers found my soft wet clit. I was so sensitive...each circle my finger did, my body trembled. Each time I trembled, I pulsed around Sir's cock still slowly thrusting inside of me. His cock felt incredible inside of me. Sir, could feel my cunt starting to edge. He moved my hand away from my clit, not allowing me to touch myself anymore. You still are not allowed to cum, dear. No, Sir, please.....as I begged, he lowerered me to the floor. His tongue now exploring my clit. Sir!! What are you trying to do? He knows exactly when my body is about to cum...he teased me with his tongue, stopped just as I was edging....wait for just a moment and then suck my clit hard back into his mouth. I was going to fucking die!!! Yes, not our average cocktail hour. I have been typing this all the while Sir's mouth sucks and licks my clit. My cunt is so wet...Sir....I need to cum...he's really not listening....
So, what can this slut do? I need to fucking cum....

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 04-24-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:11 PM   #83
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Sir has generously gone down on you to pleasure you and you have the audacity to ask for an orgasm while He is eating you? A good cum slut is always thankful and appreciative for what she receives.

This seems a bit disrespectful and requires some correction. Your legs should be tied wide apart at the ankles while you are in 5 inch heels. Your arms tied behind you. The hitachi should be tied against your pussy. Each time you are on the verge of cumming, Sir Robert should apply nipple clamps until the urge to climax passes. The clamps will help you focus your mind on something other than your want (not need) to cum. Just because you want to cum doesn't mean you need to cum. It is important that you learn the difference.

The goal of this exercise is to build your endurance. More sweating, more shaking legs, and more edging and then perhaps an orgasm. Perhaps.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
The following user says Thank You to maxperv for this post:
Old 04-24-2016, 09:16 PM   #84
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sir has generously gone down on you to pleasure you and you have the audacity to ask for an orgasm while He is eating you? A good cum slut is always thankful and appreciative for what she receives.

This seems a bit disrespectful and requires some correction. Your legs should be tied wide apart at the ankles while you are in 5 inch heels. Your arms tied behind you. The hitachi should be tied against your pussy. Each time you are on the verge of cumming, Sir Robert should apply nipple clamps until the urge to climax passes. The clamps will help you focus your mind on something other than your want (not need) to cum. Just because you want to cum doesn't mean you need to cum. It is important that you learn the difference.

The goal of this exercise is to build your endurance. More sweating, more shaking legs, and more edging and then perhaps an orgasm. Perhaps.
I couldnt have said it better myself.

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
The following user says Thank You to Cenobite1992 for this post:
Old 04-25-2016, 09:39 AM   #85
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default no relief in sight

Quote:

Sir Max,

You are right, this ungrateful cum slut has no right to complain. Based on your suggestion my Sir decided it best if I were positioned standing in front of his desk, ankles ties one to each on the desk legs. My legs were spread very wide and I was somewhat unstable in my 5 inch heels at this angle.

My wrists were bound behind my back and then tied off to the other side of the desk, this resulted in my back being somewhat arched and my breasts being on full display.

Sir then positioned the wand sticking out from the desk, taped in place such that it was firmly in contact with my now swollen throbbing tender clit.
I was able, barely, to push up slightly onto my tip toes and slightly relive the intensity of the vibe from my clit. Do to my tightly restrained position, I could only obtain slight relief from the "hell wand" by enduring great strain on my ankles and shoulders.

Further to this, sir attached cloths pegs to each of my nipples, he would turn then 90 degrees ever 60 seconds. As well, when he sensed I was about to cum, he would slap the cloths pegs off with a riding crop. Each time he slapped them off, I let out a blood curdling scream...as the sensation ripped thru my body.

Every move I made, in any direction, seemed not to relieve a source of pain and discomfort, but only relocate it.

This went on for 10 rounds.....it felt like 3 hours, in reality it was only 25 minutes.

Once completed, Sir untied me, I imeadiatly collapsed to the floor, shaking, dizzy and void of all energy, he then carried me to bed where I still am.

This slut has learned her lesson and will never show her selfish or ungrateful side again.

I have, however, still not been permitted to cum.

I must rest, I am exhausted and must be ready for my Sir when he returns home this evening........perhaps a chance to earn my orgasm will present its self later today.

Please do not be afraid to send me tasks, suggestions or ideas to please and impress my master (and perhaps you at the same time)........

I will make an effort to reply to the PMs today, although I realize it might work better for some of you if I were able to respond in "real time" my schedule is primarily focused on my masters needs and desires.

After all, I do serve at the pleasure of Sir Robert.

Thank you all for your contributions this weekend as I strive to be the best cock sucking cum loving fuck slut I can be.........

xoxoxo..........

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 04-25-2016 at 09:47 AM. Reason: sp
The following 4 users say Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 04-25-2016, 10:12 AM   #86
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sir Max,

You are right, this ungrateful cum slut has no right to complain. Based on your suggestion my Sir decided it best if I were positioned standing in front of his desk, ankles ties one to each on the desk legs. My legs were spread very wide and I was somewhat unstable in my 5 inch heels at this angle.

My wrists were bound behind my back and then tied off to the other side of the desk, this resulted in my back being somewhat arched and my breasts being on full display.

Sir then positioned the wand sticking out from the desk, taped in place such that it was firmly in contact with my now swollen throbbing tender clit.
I was able, barely, to push up slightly onto my tip toes and slightly relive the intensity of the vibe from my clit. Do to my tightly restrained position, I could only obtain slight relief from the "hell wand" by enduring great strain on my ankles and shoulders.

Further to this, sir attached cloths pegs to each of my nipples, he would turn then 90 degrees ever 60 seconds. As well, when he sensed I was about to cum, he would slap the cloths pegs off with a riding crop. Each time he slapped them off, I let out a blood curdling scream...as the sensation ripped thru my body.

Every move I made, in any direction, seemed not to relieve a source of pain and discomfort, but only relocate it.

This went on for 10 rounds.....it felt like 3 hours, in reality it was only 25 minutes.

Once completed, Sir untied me, I imeadiatly collapsed to the floor, shaking, dizzy and void of all energy, he then carried me to bed where I still am.

This slut has learned her lesson and will never show her selfish or ungrateful side again.

I have, however, still not been permitted to cum.

I must rest, I am exhausted and must be ready for my Sir when he returns home this evening........perhaps a chance to earn my orgasm will present its self later today.

Please do not be afraid to send me tasks, suggestions or ideas to please and impress my master (and perhaps you at the same time)........

I will make an effort to reply to the PMs today, although I realize it might work better for some of you if I were able to respond in "real time" my schedule is primarily focused on my masters needs and desires.

After all, I do serve at the pleasure of Sir Robert.

Thank you all for your contributions this weekend as I strive to be the best cock sucking cum loving fuck slut I can be.........

xoxoxo..........
An excellent report and an excellent dilemma for a cock sucking cum loving fuck slut. No matter where you move the sensations change, yet no escape, no relief. There is nothing I like better than dilemma bondage

Sir Robert's prescription is exactly what I had imagined for you. I had considered slapping the pegs off with a crop or flogger, and I am delighted Sir Robert read my mind.

It is crucial that a sub separates needs from wants. I believe that you may understand this better now. There may be things a cock sucking slut may want, but as a sub, you have made a commitment to let Sir Robert decide what you truly need and, of course, when you have earned fulfillment of that need.

I will consider further tasks to prepare you to fulfill Sir Robert's needs and desires. For now, reflect on the events of this weekend and specifically on those tasks you performed that gave Sir Robert the greatest pleasure. Visualize the expression his face when you pleased him. Visualize the reaction of his body to your service.

As his sub, your corporeal pleasures are of no consequence, only his. Fill your mind only with thoughts of pleasing him, serving him, expanding and perfecting your service to him and his pleasure. Any want or reward you desire will ultimately be granted through this quest for perfection.

You completely exhausted your body for Him last night. This is an excellent start ...

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
The following 2 users say Thank You to maxperv for this post:
Old 04-25-2016, 01:19 PM   #87
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Since the day is rapidly slipping away and nobody has offered you any tasks here, please wear your chain and adjust it so it rubs gently on your clit.

Also insert your egg and set on low for an hour to start getting your juices flowing for Sir's arrival.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-25-2016, 02:33 PM   #88
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Still no report on my instruction for you from clear back at page 1! If you were to be my slave, you would recieve ultimate punishment!!

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:02 PM   #89
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
You have forgotten to complete my dare from page one....
Please carefully re read posts 50 & 51

Thankyou

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 04-26-2016, 10:08 AM   #90
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Those posts do not cover my dare. And of course she is not aloud to cum. She must fight to hold back her orgasm for 15 minutes.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, office, slut, wet and messy