Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-30-2016, 10:48 AM   #76
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
So question, can you describe your best night of sex, as well as the night you popped your bosses lesbian cherry? And to go with the questions, a dare. Very simple and easy, set a day aside for just trying to orgasm as much as possible, using your dildo, your hand, your vibrator, your dildo and vibrator, edge of a bee, anything, just keep going all day, your bf can help. A viciously you can have food water and bathroom breaks. The idea is to try to at least double your previous record, but go as high as you can. And one more dare since you said that you like hidden public, put your vibrator in on high, you can go lower if you think someone will hear, and keep it in either with a crotch rope or panties. Wear it the entire time you are at work and don't take it out or turn it off unless you are going to the washroom.
Being honest, my boss was one of the best nights I ever had. It was after a work party, it started in the toilet, she complimented my dress, I complimented her arse, she laughed and we carried on drinking with our little groups. I caught her looking at me a few times though. She knew I was bi, I'm pretty open about sex, she walked in on me telling someone a story about a girl I'd been with.

I went the bar for a drink and she came over and bought me a drink, and whispered in my ear "would you like to see my arse out of these trousers?" Obviously I said yes. Next thing I know, I was licking her pussy in the disabled toilet (more room) and you can use your imagination for the rest. We ere in there for over an hour, as we were coming out she told me that I was her first girl on girl. We split up and went back to our groups, mine thought I had gone home, although one of the lads saw is leave the toilet so soon everyone knew.

As for your dare, I've had a remote vibe in while in work before, so I've kind of done that, I grew to ignore it, and it had no effect at the end of the day.

I like the orgasm day, I'll talk to Paul. (not sure he is my bf yet, only had a few dates and some seriously kinky sex)

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 11:36 AM   #77
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Anyone got anything else to ask me?

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-30-2016, 04:22 PM   #78
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
Being honest, my boss was one of the best nights I ever had. It was after a work party, it started in the toilet, she complimented my dress, I complimented her arse, she laughed and we carried on drinking with our little groups. I caught her looking at me a few times though. She knew I was bi, I'm pretty open about sex, she walked in on me telling someone a story about a girl I'd been with.

I went the bar for a drink and she came over and bought me a drink, and whispered in my ear "would you like to see my arse out of these trousers?" Obviously I said yes. Next thing I know, I was licking her pussy in the disabled toilet (more room) and you can use your imagination for the rest. We ere in there for over an hour, as we were coming out she told me that I was her first girl on girl. We split up and went back to our groups, mine thought I had gone home, although one of the lads saw is leave the toilet so soon everyone knew.

As for your dare, I've had a remote vibe in while in work before, so I've kind of done that, I grew to ignore it, and it had no effect at the end of the day.

I like the orgasm day, I'll talk to Paul. (not sure he is my bf yet, only had a few dates and some seriously kinky sex)
You mentioned that you've had a remote vibe in before, but have you heard of wevibe? I think you would find it hard to get used to that over the course of a day.
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 08:01 PM   #79
SuddenlyEntropy

Ooh a scouse accent, record yourself saying things people ask you to and post it on this thread. Everyone reply with things for her to say!

6'2"-180LBS-6.5"

Limits: Exposure, Permanent, Blackmail, Family

Pm Dares

I'm currently looking to add more dares to my Pm Dare list. Send me one and I'll add it.
SuddenlyEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SuddenlyEntropy for this post:
Old 08-31-2016, 11:20 AM   #80
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyEntropy View Post
Ooh a scouse accent, record yourself saying things people ask you to and post it on this thread. Everyone reply with things for her to say!
Erm, no, no one can post words here for me to say. I appreciate you may like my accent but a suitable dare would be "record yourself reading a book while masturbating". What you said is just lazy, asking other people to finish a dare you started.

And I won't be doing this. Sorry.

X

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-31-2016, 11:21 AM   #81
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You mentioned that you've had a remote vibe in before, but have you heard of wevibe? I think you would find it hard to get used to that over the course of a day.
Not heard of that one but I can guess what is like from what you said.

I just got used to the sensation, after a couple of really orgasms I just got used to it.

X

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 08-31-2016, 03:24 PM   #82
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Not heard of that one but I can guess what is like from what you said.

I just got used to the sensation, after a couple of really orgasms I just got used to it.

X
I think you are thinking of something different. The wevibe is controlled by a seperate person through the use of an app, so it would be up to the person what to do, they can even create different patterns and save them or go entirely free control.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:31 AM   #83
SuddenlyEntropy

Quote:
Erm, no, no one can post words here for me to say. I appreciate you may like my accent but a suitable dare would be "record yourself reading a book while masturbating". What you said is just lazy, asking other people to finish a dare you started.

And I won't be doing this. Sorry.

X
Well I kind of wanted to include others in the dare instead of just writing something up that would have satisfied only me because it played on my specific interests. I just wanted to here how you pronounced certain things, it was more curiosity than sexual interest since hearing someone with a scouse accent is so rare, even more so if it's something sexual.

6'2"-180LBS-6.5"

Limits: Exposure, Permanent, Blackmail, Family

Pm Dares

I'm currently looking to add more dares to my Pm Dare list. Send me one and I'll add it.
SuddenlyEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:17 AM   #84
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyEntropy View Post
Well I kind of wanted to include others in the dare instead of just writing something up that would have satisfied only me because it played on my specific interests. I just wanted to here how you pronounced certain things, it was more curiosity than sexual interest since hearing someone with a scouse accent is so rare, even more so if it's something sexual.

I understand what you are saying, but I've got to tell you, Scouse ain't that rare. I've been on holiday all over the world and bumped into other Scousers that I've never met before.

And if you want to hear random words, go on YouTube and search for Brookside.

X

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 09-01-2016, 11:26 AM   #85
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Wiivibe

Quote:
I think you are thinking of something different. The wevibe is controlled by a seperate person through the use of an app, so it would be up to the person what to do, they can even create different patterns and save them or go entirely free control.
Trust me, I highly recommend the Wiivibe...........isn't that right Sir John

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 01:17 PM   #86
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Trust me, I highly recommend the Wiivibe...........isn't that right Sir John
Yeah, she has had quite a bit of fun with it
Old 09-03-2016, 02:04 AM   #87
ChrisS81

How were things at work after you went with your boss?

Likes: Being the top, games and bets, spanking, dilemma punishments, riding crops and belts.
Dislikes: Severe pain, humiliation.
Limits: Public, photos, scat, CBT.
ChrisS81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 02:46 AM   #88
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisS81 View Post
How were things at work after you went with your boss?
They were fine, we had a chat about it, she had just broken up with someone and wanted to do something wild, I was fine because I was pretty open with everyone in work who knew I didn't want a relationship, I just wanted sex.

It never happened again but any time we have a work party or night out there is always a comment from a few people anytime one of us goes anywhere. Quite funny tbh.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog
Old 09-03-2016, 02:58 AM   #89
ChrisS81

It's nice to know that she was cool about it.

Likes: Being the top, games and bets, spanking, dilemma punishments, riding crops and belts.
Dislikes: Severe pain, humiliation.
Limits: Public, photos, scat, CBT.
ChrisS81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 05:12 AM   #90
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisS81 View Post
It's nice to know that she was cool about it.
Ye she was great. I thought maybe it would have been weird but she must have enjoyed it.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My Blog

Advertisements
Kink Talk