Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-10-2007, 06:23 PM   #76
Slave_m_oncam

Send a message via Yahoo to Slave_m_oncam

Lets just be honest.... if you don't want to do it don't, just say so. Personally I don't enjoy how crazy it is just the fact that you are really doing these things. So for punishment stick ur thumb in ur bum.. J/k
Slave_m_oncam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:57 PM   #77
monkiy

Look daregirl09 isn't actually a girl. LOL
monkiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 05:02 PM   #78
cyrano69

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by daregirl09 View Post
Don't get Shawn into this.
The problem is that, back in november, Shaw posted a story about him and 2 girls... http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=710

He sent some pics via PM, 3 pics, supposidly, from one of the girls.
These pics are from the same series as the 4 pics that you called "me".

But he also sent, 1 pic from, supposidly, from the other girl.
That pic is exactly the same as the pic that you linked here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....3&postcount=12

So what can I deduct from all this:
- Shaw and you know each other and share the same pics.
So, Shawn and you are both like to make up stories... pretty much all you posts I guess.

or

- Shawn and you are in fact the same real person.
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:06 PM   #79
Dez87

I told you she was a fake ages ago - whenever she posted the pic or 'her' with the writing on her stomach.

I'd be willing to bet that 80% of the active posters here are, in fact, older guys pretending to be younger girls, posting fake stories, lying about who they are in order to get off by reading what the other liars have to say.

NOBODY does half the things people say on here they do (tampons soaked in hot sauce up their pussies / arses? Masturbating naked in bushes at school then giving blowjobs to guys to make then not tell?) let alone 'girls' pretending to be 13 or 14

Get a grip the lot of you!!! It's laughable what some of you will believe

Last edited by Dez87; 05-11-2007 at 06:10 PM.
Dez87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:38 PM   #80
daregirl09

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano69 View Post
The problem is that, back in november, Shaw posted a story about him and 2 girls... http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=710

He sent some pics via PM, 3 pics, supposidly, from one of the girls.
These pics are from the same series as the 4 pics that you called "me".

But he also sent, 1 pic from, supposidly, from the other girl.
That pic is exactly the same as the pic that you linked here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....3&postcount=12

So what can I deduct from all this:
- Shaw and you know each other and share the same pics.
So, Shawn and you are both like to make up stories... pretty much all you posts I guess.

or

- Shawn and you are in fact the same real person.
I did get those pictures of Shawn as I asked him and he sent me a bunch he had, I didn't know he posted them otherwise I wouldn't. He sent me a bunch from his "collection" or w/e, and we do know eacher in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez87 View Post
I told you she was a fake ages ago - whenever she posted the pic or 'her' with the writing on her stomach.

I'd be willing to bet that 80% of the active posters here are, in fact, older guys pretending to be younger girls, posting fake stories, lying about who they are in order to get off by reading what the other liars have to say.

NOBODY does half the things people say on here they do (tampons soaked in hot sauce up their pussies / arses? Masturbating naked in bushes at school then giving blowjobs to guys to make then not tell?) let alone 'girls' pretending to be 13 or 14

Get a grip the lot of you!!! It's laughable what some of you will believe
What? I never posted a picture of writing on my stomach. I think your mistaking me with someone else.

Advertisements
Kink Talk