Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-07-2014, 04:22 PM   #76
Dravot
getDare Devil

See how many fingers you can get up your ass, get them nice and deep in and out 20 times with one finger, then up to two and so on till you can take no more, then another 20 times in and out with them.

to keep you quiet while doing this you should have a mouthful from your piss bottle.

after stretching your abused shit hole, spit the piss back in the bottle then lick your fingers and hand clean, if tahts too much you may instead wipe them clean on your tits, not to be washed off your tits for 4 hours.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:26 PM   #77
hornyangel

Take your disgusting panties off, put them on your head with the smelliest part covering your nose, make sure you breathe through your nose. Leave them there for 1 hour, then try to lick them clean and put them back on.
Toys-Household items, beaded anal plug, clothespins, clover clamps, very large dildo, string, scouring pads, bristled bottle cleaner.

CANNOT make myself cum, so edging does not work for me.
hornyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:03 PM   #78
worthlesscumwhore

I have done these at the same time, my panties are still on my head. They stink so bad, they smell piss, D** cum, shit and pussy. I cannot lick them clean now because I will have to do that at the end of my punishment when the thread reaches 20 pages.

It is really humiliating to have this disgusting thong on my disgusting face.

I was able to put 4 fingers in my ass at the end. my ass is still burning from the previous tasks. It hurt a lot to stretch it like that. At the end I licked my fingers clean as instructed because there was a bit of shit on them. I sucked my filth like a disgusting whore and came here to report back and to beg for more because I am a worthless piece of shit whore.
worthlesscumwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:08 PM   #79
Dravot
getDare Devil

Lets work o your mouth a it then, find a nice thick long phallic object and cram it down your whore mouth as far as you can take it. Once it's as deep as you can manage count out loud if you reach 100 you succeed, if not try again. you have ten tries to make it or I'll have something nasty for you.

Edit

and should you puke use your panties to wipe up the liquid and eat up any chunks like an untrained dog.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Last edited by Dravot; 04-07-2014 at 05:11 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:11 PM   #80
worthlesscumwhore

yes sir ill do this now with a cucumber sir. thank you so much sir
Old 04-07-2014, 05:28 PM   #81
worthlesscumwhore

I miserably failed sir. The furthest i was able to count was 27. at my 7 try. My throat hurts a lot because I kept pushing the cucumber in further while counting. I have tears to my eyes sir.

This worthless cocksucker is really sorry for failing you sir, This whore knows it deserve punishment for failing a tasks. I am so sorry sir.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #82
Dravot
getDare Devil

Rub the end of the cucumber with hot sauce try again.

10 tries, must reach at least 27 for it to count as a try.

Old 04-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #83
worthlesscumwhore

I will do my best to please you sir, I must admit that i was really scared of your punishment because of the ``really nasty for you`` in the first message. Thank you sir for punishing this whore.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:51 PM   #84
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

For the remainder of the week. You must shower, using your piss to wash your face, and shit as shampoo
Old 04-07-2014, 06:02 PM   #85
worthlesscumwhore

I just finished sir. Again I failed. It was impossible for me to reach 100. I reached 32 at the most. My throat is burning and feel stretched. I am so sorry for being a lousy selfish cocksucker sir.

Omg the shampoo this sounds awful. But my master said that i must do everything that I am told too. Thanks sit for giving me more tasks and to show me my place as a worthless piece of shit whore.

I just removed the thong from my head and put it back on.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:06 PM   #86
Dravot
getDare Devil

One more chance to avoid something nasty then....
repeat it, ten tries, must reach 32 for it to count as a try but dip the cucumber in yogurt or something similar.

Old 04-07-2014, 06:09 PM   #87
worthlesscumwhore

Thank you sir for giving me a chance of success before punishing me.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:20 PM   #88
master301
Distinguished Member

Whore what is your body build just wondering
master301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #89
worthlesscumwhore

I failed sir, I am not even able to reach 25 anymore sir. I have tried more than 10 times. I just cant. I am so sorry sir.

I am 5ft3, 135 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, big 36DD tits and big plump butt. My Master loves to call me a fat cow because of my butt.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #90
Dravot
getDare Devil

Thats.....unfortunate.

Get a small clear plastic bottle, fruit drink, lemonade whatever, drink at least a few big sips of it more if you really want to degrade yourself then fill it back to the top with your pee and give the bottle a couple shakes to mix it up.
You then may either go out in public somewhere and enjoy your tasty beverage a little or a lot, go out some where and go to enjoy it but wind up spilling some of it on your shirt or do both.

Both would be good.

Advertisements
Kink Talk