Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #76
Loves2control88

Send a message via MSN to Loves2control88 Send a message via Yahoo to Loves2control88

Here is a good dare.

I dare you to ask your sister to be in control of you completely for the next 6 months.
Loves2control88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:25 AM   #77
DirtyBetGirl

I'm still catching up on a couple of stories from old bets. A bit back TopHat dared me to have sex with my boss by coming in dressed really slutty and then basically telling him to have sex with me. The reason I did not do it right away is because I wanted to slowly build the level of dress up, so it was not to confusing for him.

So the day I decided to do it (a few days ago) I got dressed up in my sexy lingerie fishnet stockings , a white button-up shirt and a tight mid-thigh length skirt (as requested by the dare). The next thing I had to do was to get him to ask me while I was wearing it, and each time he said nothing I had to pull the skirt up and undo a button on my shirt. I spose because he was trying to be professional or polite or whatever, he did not say much for a while. So four buttons were undone (I only had one done up, the one that was about in line with my nipples) , and my skirt was pulled up to just covering height. He finally said that I look fantastic, to which I replied (as per the dare) "I was just feeling sexy today" and I gave him the flirty lip bite and eyes look. And then I asked if he wanted to fuck me, and he just said yes. I started striping, then making out with him, and we eventually ended up doing on the floor. After doing it I said (as per the dare) "this was only spose to be a one off thing, but because you were so good you can have sex with me once more, when you want."

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:31 AM   #78
DirtyBetGirl

Also, some more things:

LovestoControl88: Sorry, I don't really want to expand the bet beyond the month. That's when it ends. Despite the fact I'm actually starting to enjoy it I definitely do not want this to become a long term thing. Sorry.

Nxne: My appartement complex is kinda like a big square thing, where there is a big central courtyard/garden thing inside. So the building has four sides and makes a box. My appartement faces in towards the courtyard, so anybody from the courtyard or the other building (apart from people above/below me) can see in. Sorry if it sounds confusing. I am on the 3rd floor of 4.

Bee9: I don't think my sister would agree to a dare that would have her doing this now. Sorry.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #79
DirtyBetGirl

Also, I have done another one of Zootsuits dare. I dressed up in my skimpiest legal outfit (a string bikini with heals) and just walked around the streets for an hour in the morning. Felt pretty embarrassing, as I felt soo naked, and I think I counted 12 men noticeably and significantly checking me out (pretty much all the men I passed). That means I'm having to do 12 edges tonight, meaning I'm going to want it soo badly. I hope my sister lets me orgasam, otherwise I don't even want to imagine what the next day will feel like.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #80
Kat3130

Just like a previous tickle dare but this time get your sis to tie you up and blind fold you. Then the others can come and take turns with you on a dildo.

You goal is not to cum, theirs is to make you cum. If you cum they take you to the living room...tie you up standing with your ass up and each person gets to spanks you 5 times
Kat3130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #81
DirtyBetGirl

Kat, how long do they have to get me to cum?

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-06-2013, 09:42 PM   #82
bee9
getDare Succubus

Impressive performance by the way!
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #83
DirtyBetGirl

Bee, what do you want me to do in regards to the bet. My sister said she might, might do it but it depends on how rigged it is to her. What are you ideas (also, could you explain how the bet would work in your previous post).

Thanks.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-06-2013, 10:31 PM   #84
bee9
getDare Succubus

Well, yep, I've thought that your sister might be eager to explore her dark side as well, especially if she can get your nipples pierced as a result of her performance.

I guess we need her likes/limits first.

Also a separate thread might be needed in future.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:37 PM   #85
DirtyBetGirl

Well, like most normal people (no offense) she has no real desire to throw away control of her life, especially after seeing what I've been doing (she is a little less open-minded and sexually adventurous than me). She said the only thing she will really do is do dares for one day, if the thread get 10k views (as that will signify me doing lots of stuff).

Sorry about this.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing

Last edited by DirtyBetGirl; 01-06-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:14 PM   #86
rusterduster

you must soak a rope in hotsauce, and make the bondage from this website and you must were one every night, and one night you must use hotsauce, and the next night you must use iceyhot, and the third night, you must use both, and you must let it soak the whole day

Sorry, i meant to put

http://www.uglypoetry.com/life/wp-co...structions.jpg

Last edited by rusterduster; 01-07-2013 at 09:14 PM.
rusterduster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:18 PM   #87
bee9
getDare Succubus

Well, no need to be sorry.

What do you personally think about piercing your nipples this month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Well, like most normal people (no offense) she has no real desire to throw away control of her life, especially after seeing what I've been doing (she is a little less open-minded and sexually adventurous than me). She said the only thing she will really do is do dares for one day, if the thread get 10k views (as that will signify me doing lots of stuff).

Sorry about this.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:23 PM   #88
Dominant_John
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to Dominant_John Send a message via Yahoo to Dominant_John

Go to one of the colleges/universities near by and seek out a fraternity house (preferably a party one).

Tell them it's their lucky day and you would like to do a strip party for them and any of their guests at a future date. To ensure your safety invite 2 of the guys and another girl from the party where you lost the bet.

On the night where an outfit of your sister's choosing. Then you are to strip fully nude for the entire group, doing your sexiest strip tease (be sure to bring your own music and player).

At the discretion of the girl (and notify her so she can think of a few things before making contact) you will perform other tasks either solo or with any of the other guys there.
Dominant_John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #89
DirtyBetGirl

Bee9, in relation to nipple piecing I don't really know that much about it. How long will it last, how much does it cost, hurt, will it affect breast-feeding if I have children, etc. I'd need to find some more stuff out. But I won't rule it out.

Rusterduster, the image is not loading. It says the url is invalid.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #90
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

did you do this dare?
its from the 3rd of January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
tease your self from home so you are close to orgasm
dress slutty, go to a club
find a shy guy and start flirting with him.
ask him if he wants a BJ in the bathroom or somewhere else practical.
masturbate while you suck him, you can cum when you have his cum all over your face.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk