Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #76
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

God dammit, why did I have to start now? I want to knoooow. On another note, your story is very good. THe sexual tension is there, but it's not overwhelming, and you managed to get through the "hard part" of these stories quite effectively. And you did the follow-up to it (i.e., the awkwardness) amazingly. I really appreciate your writing. You have a lot of potential, and I can't wait to see where this goes.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #77
Abmp

Awesome update, can't wait to see what happens!
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #78
daremasta

this is really well written. I enjoyed reading it.
daremasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #79
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

great chapter, looking forward to reading more
awesome length!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #80
Eagle eye

Alright boys and girls, update coming tomorrow. Are YOU prepared?

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #81
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Fuck yes! Can't wait!

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #82
Abmp

Yes, obviously! So excited!
Old 07-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #83
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #84
Eagle eye

Ok, so I'm running out of sarcastic openers. So I think I might switch over to movie quotes... like a game.... either way enough monologue onto the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10
(chapter 10 holy crap!)

“Oh, this should be fun.” He said through his twisted smile.

“Alright, I’ll use my dare first.” Jonathan said. “You guys go get us lunch from the concession stand. We want a pizza and soda.” He finished.

“Dude, awesome!” Daniel said giving him a high five.

“I think I’ll just hold on to mine for now.” Daniel said, his creepy grin returning.

Connor and I walked back over to our stuff laying in the sand and quickly dried off and grabbed our shoes. We just quietly put them on and walked up to the concession stand and ordered a pizza and four drinks. After the lady rang everything up and handed us the drinks Connor started to pull out his wallet.

“Don’t worry man I got this. It’s my fault we lost.” I said pushing his hand back down.

I pulled my wallet out and coughed up the hefty $14. Connor said he’d wait for the pizza and I went back down to the beach with the drinks. When I got there Jonathan was nowhere to be seen, but Daniel was just chilling out on the towels.

“Here’s your drink your majesty.” I said dropping it on his stomach.

“Uff.” He grunted grabbing his soda.

“So what’s up with you and Connor?” He asked rolling over to look at me.

“Nothing, we’re cool.” I said.

“Oh that’s bullshit. Don’t try to hide it. What happened? He try to kiss you last night or something?” Daniel asked hitting it pretty close without even knowing.

“Its nothing like that. It’s just I don’t know…” I trailed off staring down at the sand.

“Gotcha. What ever it is you two better make up and quick. Jonathan and I have something special planned after lunch so make up fast.” He finished taking a sip of his soda.

About this time Jonathan came trotting back down the beach from somewhere off in the woods.

“Where did he go?” I asked Daniel also watching Jonathan walk towards us.

“You’ll see.” Daniel said smirking back up at me.

Jonathan just collapsed next to Daniel in the sand and grabbed a drink out of my hand. I joined them laying my towel out on the other side of Daniel and lying back to bake in the sun.

A few minutes later the sun was suddenly blocked out. I opened my eyes to see Connor standing over my head with the box of pizza. I immediately jumped to my feet to grab a slice of the deliciousness. Jonathan and Daniel noticing me jumping up followed suit and grabbed theirs too. Connor took the rest and I tossed his drink over to him on his towel.

We all just lie in the sun, baking, eating pizza, and drinking soda. It was perfect. As the afternoon carried on it started getting more and more crowded as the people in the other loops started to flock to the swimming area.

Jonathan hopped up and threw his shoes back on and grabbed his stuff.

“Hey guys grab your stuff and follow me. It’s getting too crowded here.” He said.

We all grabbed our stuff and followed him along the path he had come from earlier. It winded along the beach for a little ways then cut off onto a faint trail that had been overgrown for some while. After a few minutes of walking down the trail, we came to a clearing surrounded by a thicket of trees. If you were outside the thicket you would never be able to see in, or see the clearing.

“Yeah last year when Daniel and I came up here we found this little hideout and we decided we’d show you guys.” Jonathan finished.

The clearing was on it’s own little section of the lake, out of sight from the other swimming area, but still maintained as if someone came out and kept the water clean. It had its own little beach along the water and a rope swing off to the side. It really was a little hide away.

Jonathan and Daniel laid their stuff back down on our private beach and Connor and I followed suit on the other side.

“Hey I’m a bit tired I’ma take a nap alright guys.” Daniel said lying out on his towel.

“That actually sounds pretty nice.” Jonathan said.

Both of them curled up on their towels and chilled drying off in the sun. After a little while of Connor and I making awkward conversation I decided I’d try to take a little nap too.

I lay on my towel trying to find a confortable spot. I couldn’t seem to get to sleep. Every time I almost dozed off that morning in the shower house popped back into my mind.

Did I like him? I definitely enjoyed last night. I had always liked him. He’s always been nice to me. I mean I kept having these thoughts, but did it mean I loved him?

I kept rolling over and over unable to get confortable. I looked over at Connor asleep on his towel. His eye’s shut over the sapphire’s he hides inside, his brownish red hair ruffled up and coated in a layer of sand, his chest rising so softly just to fall down again, his tanned skin so soft it could be mistaken for silk.

As I lay there staring at his face so confortable, so calm, so cute; something strange happened to me. A feeling I couldn’t explain started to flow over me. Everything was starting to click. It’s as if somebody flipped a switch and turned on a fan and blew all the fog away.

“Connor, Connor.” I whispered in his ear running my hand up and down his shoulder.

“Connor wake up, I know my answer.” I whispered.

His eyes fluttered open and looked up at me with an expecting look on his face.

“And?” He asked. The suspense was killing him, and me.

“I’ve thought about it and I...I...”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there it is... you asked for it. Were you prepared?

Well, sorry for the cliffhanger....

love.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Old 07-11-2012, 06:36 AM   #85
Abmp

That is mean! But great update, the dare sounds...interesting.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #86
MyOhMy

thats just cruel!! :P

Well either way great update. keep it coming!

MyOhMy

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #87
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Keep it up I want to know more
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #88
KjblankenshipKevin

Why must you leave us in suspense! Great story though keep up the good work
Old 07-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #89
Mr. Fun 21

Oh my gosh that was freaking amazing!!!!!! So cute and adorable. Keep it up you guys!!
Old 07-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #90
Eagle eye

Horribly dreadful news! I won't be able to update the story this week Hopefully I will have the next chapter up some time next week promise. So instead I leave you with the first movie quote...

"I don't know, he's on everybody else's, why shouldn't he be on mine?"

So who's the murderer?

As always,

Love

-Epictetus

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, group, skinny dipping, teen, woods