Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2016, 03:27 PM   #76
LDCII

Ok well it's been a while but the lab is now open for fresh subjects see my wig for contact details

female Cows for the milking shed for Humiliation & Udder control (PM with the title "Moo")

For Towel Drop Dare PM with the title Towel

If your interested in becoming a contestant on the Naughty Game Show DM with the Title Game show (Entry application required)

WANT your clothing controlled. Get in touch now.

KIK & SnapChat: LDCII (No time wasters)
LDCII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 04:05 PM   #77
LDCII

One of my lab rats flaked so I'm looking for a replacement if anyone's interested. Details in sig.

female Cows for the milking shed for Humiliation & Udder control (PM with the title "Moo")

If your interested in becoming a contestant on the Naughty Game Show DM with the Title Game show (Entry application required)

Old 06-20-2016, 03:44 PM   #78
LDCII

If anyone's interested I have one new lab rat spot available tonight.

Old 06-24-2016, 02:55 PM   #79
LDCII

OK I have a lot of time this evening so it's open door on a ladies wishing to join the Lab Rats both old and new.

Read my sig for details and then contact me here or on KIK at LDCII

Old 07-06-2016, 05:52 PM   #80
LDCII

If anyone's online and available now the lb is open for a limited time today. See sig for details.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:29 AM   #81
LDCII

Having released the last of my current lab rats, I am now looking for a new intake of victims. So if you're interested read my sig and contact me either via KIK directly or DM here.

I look forward to hearing from you

Old 07-13-2016, 03:24 PM   #82
LDCII

Anyone in the mood to get their tits tortured in my lab currently? See my sig for contact details

Old 07-13-2016, 04:59 PM   #83
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDCII View Post
Having released the last of my current lab rats, I am now looking for a new intake of victims. So if you're interested read my sig and contact me either via KIK directly or DM here.

I look forward to hearing from you
"Released".

More like they stopped talking to you because you left one with a hanger clamped to her nipples and didn't return to the session. And then didn't follow it up the next day to say sorry. And when confronted a few days later you said:

"Sorry bout that I fell asleep. When I came two you were gone and I delete my kik daily so I lost track of everything apologies".

I wasn't gone. I had messaged you pretty much asking where you had gone. You could have apologised when you woke up.

Its simple. If you are going to inflict torture on a girl you have to be the responsible one. They are putting their trust in you for your "experiments".

Just please be more aware of what disappearing does and can lead to. You can cause harm. Even if you are not present physically.

If you are so tired that you are going to fall asleep half way through a session, DON'T DO THE SESSION. It's simple. Your behaviour was unacceptable and I hope for all the other girls sake that it was a one off. But I feel people need to be warned and you need to understand that your behaviour and your reason for it is unacceptable.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to initialrush for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, tit pain, tit torture