Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2019, 12:52 PM   #76
CSasha
Oracle

Darn, you are right. Sorry.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:56 PM   #77
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Spoiler:
Name: Kisune (Kickass) Karnon (Is literally an RP name I use)
Class: Fighter
HP (Hitpoints): 28 [30 MAX]
AC (Armor class): 12

[+1 In Pain (+6 in total in Pain)]

In the middle of his charge and slashing, Kisune heard the cleric beginning her healing. It was about time, he didn't need people dying around him. That would make all of this so much harder to do. Though he could probably handle it on his own, but having help certainly made it easier. Then he heard the taunting of the Ranger. She was at it again, stating that no one could resist. He was curious as to what she was doing. He turned slightly and caught her naked body in the corner of his eye. It was certainly a site to behold and one the bunny probably would be caught looking in amazement as well.

From the other side, he noticed the barbarian diving at the bunny's feet in a sort of tackle attempt. Unbalancing the bunny was a good idea, though the magic would most likely still continue on. Then the sounds of the bow were heard again as the Ranger seemed to be taking another shot at the bunny. So naked shooting is the rangers tactics. It was interesting and made the encounter all the more fun? Then in front of him, the newcomer appeared and was reaching around the bunny to perform some kind of physical attack. He wasn't quite sure and certainly didn't want to get in the way of it. Kisune continued to cleave into the bunny's limbs, hoping to cut them off so he could collect them for later.

"Glad to see ya'll finally are getting in on the action. I was wondering if ya'll were gonna do something useful. I'd hate to have all the glory to meself," he called out, "Now don't let up. He'll be dead in no time."

Kisune Karnon KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:51 AM   #78
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Name: Clubber MCPuppy
Class: Barbarian
HP (Hitpoints): 22
AC (Armor class): 12

Somehow getting a bit nervous by standing still the whole time and getting into his rage. I want to hit that bunny wizard, but somehow my fists won't move.

Is this some rage that make the time go slower or is itthe wizard's doing. Wroef. As I try to look around with my current field of vision, the others aren't moving as well.

I can only wait now and see if something happens soon

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:53 AM   #79
Kah
Account Banned

Name: Maeselia, the Invisible Hand

Class: Rogue

HP: 30

AC: 12

Character Statement: *Makes no statement as doing so would eliminate the advantage of stealth*

Description: A tall and slender woman with long luscious locks of fiery red hair, usually covered in dirt and coal to blacken it when on mission and often tied back and tucked into the back of her clothes and then a hood drawn over top her head. If caught in a situation she cannot win she flees until she is sure no one is watching her, only to let her incredibly long hair fall free and if water is near then to wash the blackness off it quickly before taking appearance as a lonely peasant girl.

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:08 PM   #80
Kah
Account Banned

Sneaking into the room through the commotion I see my target, as the center of all the strangers attacks is the evil wizard I was hired to kill. I haven't failed a mission in over 5 years and I'm not going to start today. Pulling free my sharpest dagger I spin it in my hand so I can drive it straight into my target with a simple back hand. I crouch and get ready to run and then break into a sprint and aiming for their feet to incapacitate them...

SHOOTS BUNNY IN THE FEET

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 07-04-2019, 12:14 PM   #81
Kiny sarah

Noticing a new girl entering the dungeon I quickly fire another sot at bunny’s feet from my prone position.

Once my shot was released I sneaked up on maeselia which was easy without clothes to make any noise and grab her for a massive hug

“Hey a new face. Welcome to the battle friend I’m Sarah slutshot. It’s nice to meet you”

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:19 PM   #82
Kah
Account Banned

While trying to shake the naked whore off of she I end up loosing my hooded cowl, revealing my face to everyone meaning that I need to be quick and finish the job. I spin, and while doing so I raise my foot into the air to...

KICK BUNNY IN THE NUTS

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 07-04-2019, 12:27 PM   #83
Kiny sarah

Getting a glance of maeselia’s face as she squeezed out of my grip I go in for another hug and tell her “ wow you have got great hair. It’s so pretty” I start to rub my face on maeselia’s and add “ let’s be besties and do lots of stuff together when we become hero’s”
following this I boost the next attack by saying “whoever gets the final hit gets to join us hehe”

Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.

Last edited by Kiny sarah; 07-04-2019 at 12:29 PM.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:31 PM   #84
Vivlio

Doyle Wiggings
23 HP ; 12 AC
+5 PAIN MODIFIER (I forgot last post to putDm's modifier)

"This seems to work" Said Doyle while, again, PALM BUNNY'S COCKHEAD
Vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:32 PM   #85
Kah
Account Banned

"What's wrong with this freak" I ask myself as her words echo through my head of another person joining in on... whatever the Hell she is trying to do.

I shake free of her grip again, only to lose more of my clothing and her hand pulls at my front and tears to buttons clean off my shirt, leaving it hanging open freely, luckily my undershirt kept my dignity.

In an effort to end this quickly I turn to my target and pull free the baton from my belt as I...

SPANK BUNNY'S ASS

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 07-04-2019, 12:37 PM   #86
Kiny sarah

Using taunt on maeselia I run up to her pulling her undershirt up revealing her body and say. “ hey we are friends. That was mean. I’m no freak”

Old 07-04-2019, 12:44 PM   #87
Kah
Account Banned

"What's going on?" I think to myself, "How could I let some whore strip me like this?" I stand in the middle of the fight completely topless after pulling free from her grip again, my ruined out shirt and modest undershirt now held in each of her hands and I stand clutching my chest with my hands in attempt to keep my modesty, and my long hair, coated to look black, now hanging freely in its ponytail behind me, reaching as far as my lower back.

I look around and debate what I should do. I haven't failed a mission in 5 years, can I fail this one just for me dignity? Yes, yes I can.

I take off running for the exit, I plan to return with more weapons and clothes that won't so easily tear from some lusted up whore.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 07-04-2019, 12:48 PM   #88
Kiny sarah

I run and grab maeselia before she can escape.
“ what where are you going we need to stop bunny. I’m sorry for ripping your clothes.” I say looking down “ I’ll do anything but please say we can still be friends”

Old 07-04-2019, 12:51 PM   #89
Kah
Account Banned

"Get out of the way whore, I'm going to get more clothes, then after I come back and kill him, I'll kill you for humiliating me like this"

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 07-04-2019, 12:55 PM   #90
Kiny sarah

Turning mischievous I reach up and grab her bottoms and underwear pulling them off.
“So you going to go back to town completely naked for everyone to see or are you going to stay with us and fight with only us getting to see”
As I finish I chuck them behind bunny so they can’t be reached until he is defeated
“What will it be

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, d&d, denial