Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #76
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lucky!

You are so lucky... I was the girl at school with the big plastic bag in the hallway in my gym clothes... mortified... then my dad had to come get me, and he freaked... not cause of the period, he was kinda cool about that, but because my mom didn't supposedly prep me right somehow we should have figured it out so he wouldn't have to leave work to pick me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
You didn't kill it! I loved our conversation!

And for my first period I got soooooo lucky. I got home from school on a Friday and my stomach hurt so bad, honestly I thought I was constipated or something, and I was just curled up in a ball all night. Then when I was getting ready for bed I used the restroom and noticed blood in the toilet. I finished, got up, and went to wake up my mom to tell her. She gave me some
Pads, told me what to do and then I went to sleep. My dad knew but he didn't care or anything. He is pretty cool about everything
megirl104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:23 PM   #77
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
Do you see yourself being part of the S/M lifestyle permanently or do you think it is something that you are just experimenting with at a young age?
Well I have been on here since I was thirteen, I know that is very young but I have stuck to it for five years, even if that means I came back to it after periods of time when I thought I wanted to be done with.

It could be just a youthful experimentation and I don't think I ever want a permanent Dom/sub relationship in real life or anything to that extreme but I would like to meet people later in life who aren't as vanilla and willing to try some more kinky things.

So to answer your question I think I will always be a very kinky person but never really get into anything too extreme

Oh! And I think I will always be a member of GD, I love it here! Even if I'm not as active later on.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread

Last edited by **Mandi**; 06-29-2013 at 04:25 PM.
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #78
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Anal

I know you said you hate anal, but do you ever think about someone just taking charge and doing it to you anyway?
Old 06-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #79
Maitre

I feel left out having no idea what White Castle or Olive Garden are :L (I live in the UK)

Jesus, the moaning in the basement and then the mum coming home, I would have crapped myself.

What's your favourite sex position?
Has a guy ever orgasmed on you? Rather than just in your moth or a condom.
If so, where?
Maitre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:56 PM   #80
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by megirl104 View Post
I know you said you hate anal, but do you ever think about someone just taking charge and doing it to you anyway?
I have definitely thought about it before but I still don't think I would want it to happen

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 04:57 PM   #81
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default I know...

I know what you mean... a lot of the things I think about people "forcing" on me, Im not so sure I'd be okay with after.

Quote:
I have definitely thought about it before but I still don't think I would want it to happen
Old 06-29-2013, 04:58 PM   #82
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitre View Post
I feel left out having no idea what White Castle or Olive Garden are :L (I live in the UK)

Jesus, the moaning in the basement and then the mum coming home, I would have crapped myself.

What's your favourite sex position?
Has a guy ever orgasmed on you? Rather than just in your moth or a condom.
If so, where?
Ummm I don't know what this is called but I'm sure it's just some kind of doggy style, where I am on my knees and he is on his knees behind me and his hand is on my upper back pushing my back to arch and my chest and face to be in the bed (or wherever we are)

Yes, I've had a guy orgasm on my stomach and tits many times, on my back and ass, and once on my face

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 05:00 PM   #83
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Where was

Where was your favorite place to watch a guy come on you, why, and how did you feel as he was doing it, and then after?

Quote:
Ummm I don't know what this is called but I'm sure it's just some kind of doggy style, where I am on my knees and he is on his knees behind me and his hand is on my upper back pushing my back to arch and my chest and face to be in the bed (or wherever we are)

Yes, I've had a guy orgasm on my stomach and tits many times, on my back and ass, and once on my face
Old 06-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #84
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by megirl104 View Post
Where was your favorite place to watch a guy come on you, why, and how did you feel as he was doing it, and then after?
I love when I guy cums on my tits, I'm not sure why but probably because I like my boobs and also the guy seems to love spraying their cum on them (and I like to please ) I always feel a little but embarassed to have a guy do that but then he always looks at me after like it's super sexy so then I feel pretty sexy too (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 05:04 PM   #85
Maitre

You've said your quite vocal during sex, is a turn on when you know you have to be quiet or you'll get caught?
Old 06-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #86
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
You've said your quite vocal during sex, is a turn on when you know you have to be quiet or you'll get caught?
Yes! I love being loud and being able to express myself but when I HAVE to be quiet because other people are in the house I love it. If a guy puts his hand over my mouth or shoves my face into a pillow or tells me I can bite his arm or shoulder to keep quiet it is even better.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 05:11 PM   #87
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default Oh god yes!

OMG yes! The best sex I ever had was in a bf's basement christmas eve with his whole family upstairs, it was so amazing. I hardly knew anything was going on, and then he had me bent over a chair in a room in the basement and was inside me before I even got out a protest... oh god that was so hot, and he held my mouth closed the whole time :-p

Such a good memory
Quote:
Yes! I love being loud and being able to express myself but when I HAVE to be quiet because other people are in the house I love it. If a guy puts his hand over my mouth or shoves my face into a pillow or tells me I can bite his arm or shoulder to keep quiet it is even better.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #88
Maitre

Have you ever been gagged then?

During the doggy style position you mentioned earlier, do you like it if a guy pulls your hair?
Old 06-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #89
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Have you ever been gagged then?

During the doggy style position you mentioned earlier, do you like it if a guy pulls your hair?
Ummm once a guy actually shoved my own panties into my mouth, it was kind of hot.

And no one has ever pulled my hair but as long as it wasn't like really hard I think it would turn me on

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 06-30-2013, 12:10 AM   #90
bondageFan

describe your sex when you've had the most intense orgasm ever.

What's your current mood?
bondageFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk