Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-23-2008, 06:19 PM   #76
Tiger
Distinguished Member

I love this story. Keep up the good work! This story is the only reason that I signed up to this website because it got moved to 18+ in the middle of it.
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #77
talla
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
I love this story. Keep up the good work! This story is the only reason that I signed up to this website because it got moved to 18+ in the middle of it.
++++++++++++++++++++++++ REP BEACUSE THIS STORY IS SO GOOD AND I THINK SHOULD BE PUT IN THE ARCHIVES
talla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #78
jjjj

Default thanks i think of random things

Quote:
Originally Posted by uareapossum View Post
Wow that is a great idea. I would love if that were to happen to her
thanks. and insanity please keep writing im getting very anxious to hear the rest!
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 11:18 PM   #79
hotty07

Cool whoa!!

wow this is really good keep writing when ever you can okai!!

thanxsss
Old 05-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #80
garbonzo222

Keep Going Please....this Is The Best Story I've Ever Read +rep

should be in the ARCHIVES!

Last edited by Merlin; 05-26-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: double post
garbonzo222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 02:01 PM   #81
jjjj

i love this story i would do almost anything to keep reading this please write more and everyone give insanity some wild ideas otherwise it will take longer for him to think of them!!!!

oh and please don't double post !

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
Old 05-26-2008, 02:25 PM   #82
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjj View Post
[...]oh and please don't double post !
Right! Use the edit option next time please. Posts merged...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:38 PM   #83
Insanity

Eric untied her. "You want something to drink?" He pulled out a water bottle.

"Yes, master. That would be great, I'm parched."

She drank half of it. They stood there peacefully. She glanced around at the glamorous metropolitan commercial area that surrounded the beach...the huge buildings and high fashion shops. It was a tourist haven. But there was nobody. She reckoned it was around three in the morning. They were still on the empty, breezy beach, Eric perched beside her on a dune of sand. She was still naked, and cold. She reached down and scratched her vagina, freeing the sand from the still sticky lips.

Besides the faint putter of a commuter car in the distance every few minutes, and the low hum of the waves bombarding the beach, it was quiet. Peaceful. And for Sarah it would stay that way...for now.

Eric watched her intently. She continued to examine the lights, as they got more blurry and faint. She felt the worn out muscles in her back loosen, and she fell asleep with a plop on the trove of sand. Eric, his usual grin preceding him, carefully lifted her body, and began to carry it to their next place of interest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes flashed open. The white morning light was blinding. She immediately felt an extreme pressure on the bone between her legs. Her eyes blinked to comfort. She felt herself standing up. She could see a window...people. Tourists. She felt a hum in her ear, and a beeping noise. "Hello slave. DONT MOVE."

"Whaaa?" She moaned from her deep ruptured sleep.

"You are listening to me through and earpiece. DO. NOT. MOVE. You may talk back, but don't move your lips too much."

"Yes, master. Wh-Where am I?"

"You can find that out for yourself" Eric's buzzing voice rendered itself in her tiny eardrum "You will not move. At all. And you will do what I say. You are a model now, sexy. You got the body, all you need is some exposure. Take a minute to figure out what situation your in. I won't talk to you for a while now. Buhbye."

She was perplexed. She now saw the tourists walking by....on a sidewalk? Yes, there was a sidewalk and a busy street. And she was separated by glass....why? What was this pressure between her legs? She pointed her eyes downward. "Oh. Crap." She was wearing nothing but a black lace thong and matching bra. She was in the window of a lingerie shop. The lace in the thong was not fully covering, and her tan skin showed through the tiny holes, straight across her front and to just above the top of her pussy. The very top flab of her vagina poked out of a hole in the lace, like a tiny squid, and hung there. The bra squeezed her boobs together, enhancing her cleavage and just barely covering the nipples. It was also lacy, and very see through in many parts.

She realized her mission: to stand still and be a window model. It looked like the people outside didn't know she was real. She accepted it and prepared herself.

"But wait. What is pushing between my legs?" She had no clue. She looked down, and could not see. She then daringly tilted her head down quickly for a better look, when no one was passing by. Still nothing.

But then she felt it. BUZZZZZZZZ

Her vagina went berserk. She clenched her fists and her teeth in every effort to suppress the moan she so wanted to release.

"Feel good?" Eric was back. "That's not just a vibrator. Or a dildo. In fact its not even inside you. That's why it felt so much MORE amazing than usual. Yep, that is clamped directly to your clit, honey. DIRECTLY to it. And a little spark of electricity is all it takes to send your sex senses through the roof. And I suppose you've figured out what is going on. Your one of those plastic models, that shows off panties. That means you can't move. Or they out there will suspect you. This is kind of ironic, you see, because every time someone walks in that storefront door right beside you it will go off. And at the same time your trying to be a good model and draw people in. But that's what you get being a slave. See ya."

Sarah was panicking. She had no choice. She saw a man walk by, staring at her and checking her body out. His eyes grew wide. He turned and entered the door. A shock volted through Sarah's clitoris, and jettisoned a tidal feeling of extreme pleasure up her spine. She let out a tear. It felt so good. Too good. She already felt a drop of her liquid running down the back of her leg. The thong let all out. She was turned slightly sideways, her hands on her hips, her frontside and backside in perfect view for the customers and passerby's. Her firm butt cheeks were split by the lace, making it look like she had nothing on at all. Her bra supported her petite breasts, rounding them perfectly, but not lifting them as they already poked out perfectly, and sagged none. They were young breasts. Her rock solid nipples poked into the fabric of the tight bra. She felt the hot lights above her head, shining on her, the spotlight, and it only made her sweat more. "Before long there will be a pool of sweat and vaginal secretions under me" she thought. Another at the door. The bell rang at the door handle. Her clit rang out between her skinny legs, vibrating against the lacy thong. Her teeth chattered behind her perfect, supple lips. She had make up on. Lipstick. He hair was up in a ponytail. She had high heels on. People, young and old, stared. She was completely exposed, in the middle of the day, in a window for all to see. And they did. They saw every nook and cranny of her body, every bit of skin. She could not hide. Or move.

It was going to be a long day.
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:40 PM   #84
Insanity

SORRYYYY for the wait. I have been very busy. I must say I GREATLY appreciate the feedback. I have never been so complemented before. I was close to just ending it but you guys made me wanna keep going! Thanks! I will most definitely try my best to keep you entertained. It is well worth it.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:15 AM   #85
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

you are probably one of the best story writers eva!
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:47 AM   #86
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

The next part should be good
A painful moment on that store... but interesting..
Awesome
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:30 PM   #87
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

awesome story!! cant wait for the next part!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 01:19 PM   #88
jjjj

awesome i love this story its so amazing you are the best story writer ever how do you do this i keep wanting to add rep to you but it won't let me so now im plus repping random people so i can +rep you again!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
Old 05-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #89
Insanity

"Alright slave. Your done. Good job" Eric whistled in her ear through the earpiece.

"Ughhhh" Sarah heaved. She collapsed. Her legs were so tired from standing in the same position. Her vagina was worn out from all the vibrating. Her hair was sticky with sweat, still up in a cute ponytail.

Eric entered from the side. "Come on, slut. Get up. Now." He snatched the back of her thong and wrenched her up with it, giving her a massive wedgie in the process. She winced, stumbled, and straightened herself to peer upon her unforgiving master. He seemed to look at her with a look of inspection, checking the firmness of her boobs and the smoothness of her stomach. Her tiny feet rested in a small puddle of sex juice, which filled the slots between her pink-painted toes. Then Eric reached behind her and grabbed the cord, and unplugged it. It was not very long.

"Come on" he said. He then gently tugged on the cord, connected directly to her clitoris, and she lurched forward with the feeling. It felt good, but very painful at the same time. She had a look of despair in her eyes. He brought her outside, and continued to walk her like a dog, pulling on her burning clit to keep her going. Every once in a while he would slap her ass like a horse, and say "giddy up, cunt." It was dark and, once again, no one was out. Sarah was walking in her tiny black lingerie, the back of her thong still slightly raised from where Eric wedged it between her firm ass. She was tired and hungry.

They stopped at the bus station. In five minutes the last bus for the night pulled up. Eric walked on. "Shit" he muttered.

"I haven't got any money on me" he told the bus driver cooly, "however I have a nice girl here who can please you for a ride."

This bus driver was black, and looked at Eric apprehensively, then nodded. Sarah knew her cue. She climbed the tall steps of the bus, every raised of the leg revealing her smooth inner thighs to the now horny bus driver.

"Go" Eric said, slapping her ass once again. Sarah bounced forward slightly from the hit, paused for a moment, then walked up to the bus driver. He just watched her, and turned himself to the side, facing her. Sarah then kneeled down and began to unzip his pants. She delved her hand into the zipper, and pulled out a gigantic, half flaccid black cock. She had never done ANYTHING interracial before and this made her a little nervous.

Without hesitation the man placed his big palms on the back of her small head, and pushed her onto his now raging erection. The huge dick slid into her mouth, nearly choking her, and she began to suck.

Before long she had a mouthful of semen, and with Eric's stare hot on her mostly bare back she swallowed it diligently. She tucked the penis back in and zipped the pants back up, but the man didn't look satisfied. He reached around her back and undid her bra, tossing it into the trash can behind her. Her petite breasts bounced slightly, and her nipples stood firm and round pointing at the pleased man.

Eric made her go and sit down. They rode the bus all the way home, Sarah topless with boobs bouncing with the shaking of the bus. Anytime there was anyone on the street, Eric made Sarah stand up against the window, to expose her young boobs through the windows of the lighted bus.

They got off at her house. Eric sent her to the couch. She plopped down and with his permission fell asleep promptly. Eric went up to her room. He opened her panty drawer, and pulled back the covers of her bed. He then filled her bed with all of her panties, cotton, silk, lace, all but one, and returned the covers to their normal position. He then stripped himself, masturbated into a the panties he set aside, being pink cotton panties with flowers and a green trim. He filled them with his cum. He then put Sarah's towel on, and went downstairs. She was fast asleep, like a rock. He removed her black lace panties, and replaced them with the pink ones that were filled with fresh cum. He snugged them up tightly. He then moved the couch she was on to right in front of the porch glass doors, and opened the curtains.

He went back upstairs, and made himself comfortable in her bed, wedging himself amidst the sea of panties, and fell asleep.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:56 PM   #90
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

please do finish do not stop there
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk