Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 06:24 AM   #76
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Playstation decided on Tyler

You were looking at Michael, and wondering whether you would get an opportunity to be fucked by him, when Tyler cried out “Oh, god!”. The next thing you knew, a warm patch appeared on your right breast – Tyler had shot his semen directly onto you as he staggered towards you. Obviously his knees were starting to go as well! Tyler continued to pump his seed over your naked body. You simply laid further back and allowed him to add more semen to your breasts.

After about four shots from Tyler, he shuddered to a halt, and sank to his knees directly in front of you. Reaching out, you held his head in your hands and pulled his face closer to your body. Tyler stretched his arms out and caressed the sides of your legs and trunk, as he laid his head on your lap.

Jessica reached over to you and started to spread Tyler’s cum over your skin, rubbing your nipples in the process. You wonder why Kyra isn’t doing the same, and as you look across, realise that Michael’s orgasm must have been triggered by seeing Tyler cum, as she is in a similar state to you. Of course she is dressed, still, in a skirt and blouse, preventing you from rubbing her body, breasts, and nipples as Jessica is doing to you.

Looking at Andrew, you spot that, whilst he is still going, the expression on his face is of sheer concentration, almost pain, as he tries desperately not to go over the top. Jessica stops rubbing you, and, turning to look at Andrew, says to him

1. “You can cum now”

2. “Keep it in”

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Old 05-03-2007, 08:07 AM   #77
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

keep it in please (hehe torture)

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
Old 05-03-2007, 09:41 AM   #78
Marc

AnonimousBob went for the torture of keeping it in!

“Keep it in.” She continued, “Keep going but I am not ready for you to cum just yet!”

You watched Andrew’s face closely as he screwed his eyes closed with the torture of not being able to release. Not only was his right hand gripped tightly, around his cock, but his left hand was also gripped tightly closed with the effort of keeping going but not coming, as it were!

Slowly and deliberately, Jessica stood up and walked towards Andrew, whispering into his ear “You’re doing very well”.

Personally, you thought that an understatement – none of your boyfriends have ever been able to keep going yet maintain control of their orgasm as well as Andrew was doing. “I think he’s doing magnificently,” you say, or, at least, start to say, stopping halfway through ‘magnificently’ as Jessica twists her head to stare at you and places her finger to her lips.

“But I know that you can do better” Jessica continued.

Now, Andrew was even flexing his toes as his internal battle against the iron will of his ‘mistress’ and his body’s inbuilt desire was forced to continue.

“I think you can carry on for a bit longer,” Jessica said, as she slowly, ever so slowly, continued her walk round the back of Andrew, the fingers of one of her hands now trailing over his bare skin, round under his butt and over his hip.

Jessica looked at Kyra, motioning her to stand and then miming the unbuttoning of a blouse. Kyra, getting what Jessica meant her to do, stood, undid her blouse and dropped it, and her skirt, to the floor in front of where she had been sitting. Tyler and Michael, by this time both totally spent, were sat on the floor in front of the sofa watching, with a degree of awe at Andrew’s performance. Kyra stepped out of her skirt, and moved, as Jessica pointed, to where Jessica had been sat, as Jessica continued her walk around Andrew, still working hard at keep it in, with her hand softly touching the bare skin of his legs and other hip.

As Kyra sat, Jessica moved her head close to Andrew’s head, and whispered in his ear so softly that you couldn’t hear what she said.

Andrew, hesitatingly (as though he didn’t trust his legs to hold him up and walk) moved forward to a position between Kyra’s legs as she laid back on the sofa, again as directed silently by Jessica.

“Ok, lover,” said Jessica, “release”.

On that, all the pain on Andrew’s face disappeared as he stopped moving his hand up and down his shaft, instead just holding it pointing forward, as a sudden stream of cum shot out of his knob and landed on Kyra’s breasts and face. A second followed as you saw his balls tighten, a third and a fourth, diminishing in strength but still with enough power to reach Kyra’s body.

You reach out and start to smooth Andrew’s semen over Kyra’s body, seeing it glisten with reflected light, as Andrew continued to eek out the last strains of his orgasm adding to the already considerable, from one person, amount of cum on Kyra.

“Have you quite finished?” asked Jessica sternly.

With a start, you withdrew your hand, thinking that she meant you – but she didn’t. Andrew nodded.

“Then open your eyes now,” Jessica said. Andrew did so.

1. “Lover, you need to clean up your mess,” instructed Jessica

2. “Jade, you need to clean up my lover’s mess,” instructed Jessica

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...

Old 05-03-2007, 09:57 AM   #79
sxcm

jade can do it, btw great story!
Old 05-03-2007, 09:58 AM   #80
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

edit: never mind, I was second

nice story btw

Ask me anything

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

Old 05-03-2007, 11:13 AM   #81
Marc

Sxcm went for…

“Jade, you need to clean up my lover’s mess,” instructed Jessica. “Kayla,” she continued, “do you have an old rag we can use?”

“Will this do?” asked Kayla, smiling, stripping her t-shirt off, and revealing a black lace bra to match her small black lace thong and offering it to you.

“I’m sure that will be fine,” said Jessica intercepting the t-shirt before you take it.

“Lover, rip this in half please” Jessica instructed, “then use one part to clean yourself off, and give the other half to Jade so she can clean up after you.”

Andrew took the t-shirt and, holding it at the neck, pulled it apart, until it started to rip at one of the shoulder seams. Then Andrew concentrated on ripping the t-shirt along that seam. Kayla watched as her t-shirt was ripped totally in two by Andrew. Jessica also watched Andrew until she noticed that you were also watching him.

“Jade, start to clean Kyra off,” she instructed.

“I’m waiting for the ‘rag’” you replied

“Well, don’t,” responded Jessica, “use your hands to start with, and make sure that all of my lover’s cum is rubbed in to her skin, or moved onto her stomach.”

Using both of your hands, you start to rub over Kyra’s breasts, toying with her nipples and watching them get hard as you try to clean her off. Andrew hands you a bit of t-shirt and starts to use the other to clean Kyra’s legs.

“No, lover,” said Jessica, “I need you to be suitably attired for this task. You will put on Kyra’s skirt and blouse before you clean her up”.

Andrew moved over to wear Kyra had dropped her denim skirt and her blouse. Stepping into the skirt, and pulling on the blouse, it soon became clear that neither would really fit him. The skirt was extremely short on him and the blouse wouldn’t do up.

“Give me the t-shirt,” instructed Jessica. Andrew passed her the half of t-shirt he was holding.

“Hmm,” Jessica said, “I think you need to go and get a waste paper bin from the corner of the room.”

She pointed at the door to the lounge, where there was small bin. Andrew walked over. Continuing to clean Kyra’s naked body, you watched as he bent over. Suddenly there was a bright flash – not from Andrew mooning the room, but from the video camera being held by Kayla.

“Ooh, I can take stills on this thing,” said Kayla excitedly. “And it’s digital so I guess that means I can upload them to the web…..”

“Then you have my permission to do so,” said Jessica grinning.

Kayla hurriedly left the room and ran up the stairs.

1. Should she be able to post the picture on imageshack?

2. Should she be unable to post the picture on imageshack?

Old 05-03-2007, 02:23 PM   #82
JohnC15

she is unable to upload the pics

marc pm cuase i need to tell you my idea and my reason for picking this answer.

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2007, 11:40 PM   #83
Marc

JohnC15 decided she should not be able to post the picture

After a few moments, Kayla ran back downstairs.

“Problem, guys,” she said, “I need some technical help to upload the picture.”

“Then my lover may help you later,” said Jessica, “after he has cleaned up his mess”.

Turning to both you and Andrew, Jessica said “Stop using the rags, you’ve nearly got her dried off – but I can still see semen on her body. You must now clean her off using your tongues”.

Andrew immediately started to lick the Kyra’s right foot, so you decided to lick her left foot. Holding Kyra’s foot in your hand, you lick between her toes and along the underside of her foot, moving your tongue round her ankle and onto her leg. Moving up her leg and over her knee, you approach her thigh at the same time as Andrew reaches her other thigh. Andrew is slightly ahead of you so reaches her pussy first, and you see his tongue dart over her pubic hair. Kyra starts to moan as you skirt round Andrew’s head and move onto her stomach.

Inserting your tongue into her belly button, you taste the remnants of Andrew’s cum that have pooled there and you lap them up before continuing to Kyra’s breasts. Andrew is still engrossed in his ‘clean up’ operation lower down Kyra’s body and she is now writhing around with the sensation of two rough tongues attending to her – one at her pussy and the other, yours, now playing with her nipples.

You stay a while pretending to clean her tits as Andrew moves his body to a position between her legs. Looking down over her flat stomach, you see that his tongue is now more fully inside Kyra, occasionally flicking over her clitoris, and her writhing is becoming more pronounced. Suddenly her body goes stiff, and her backside lifts off the sofa, as her orgasm takes hold. Taking a quick peek downwards, you spot that Andrew is still paying every attention to her, and you wonder if he is really eating her out.

Kyra slumps back down on the sofa.

“Are you finished, Kyra?” asked Jessica, kindly

Other than a few heavy sighs and murmurs, you hear nothing as you pay attention to your task of ‘cleaning’ Kyra’s breasts. But she must have indicated that she was finished, as Jessica touched your should er to get your attention.

“That’s enough for now, you two” she said.

You stood up at the same time as Andrew did and you noticed that he was, once again, hard. No wonder Jessica rated him a 10 – he must be magnificent in bed.

Feeling suddenly very weary, you sit back on the sofa next to Kyra. She turns her head and kisses you full on the lips, her tongue forcing entry into your mouth. “Thank you,” she murmured after the kiss, closing her eyes and looking at total peace.

Kayla tried hard not to break the peace and respect of the moment but did ask, brightly,

1. “Who’s up for dessert?”

2. “Who’s going to help me with the photo, then?”

Last edited by Marc; 05-03-2007 at 11:42 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:42 AM   #84
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

i choice 2

and marc, great, great work.

It is a pity that i cant give out story awards other wise you would get one!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:16 AM   #85
Marc

Depp = noob = lol chose option 2

“Who’s going to help me with the photo, then?” asked Kayla.

“I will,” said Tyler, “let’s go and sort it out!”

The two of them went back upstairs with the video camera, and with Kayla explaining to Tyler what the problem was. Meanwhile, you were feasting your eyes on Andrews swollen dick as it supported the hem of Kyra’s discarded denim skirt. Spotting this, Jessica instructed Andrew to stand before you so that you could really admire his hard cock.

“I dare you to suck him off,” said Jessica, “and, lover, you will supply her with some nutrient as quickly as possible. Jade, you will then swallow after showing me what Andrew has supplied”.

Kneeling forward, you lick your lips before taking his hard cock into your mouth. Closing your lips around his shaft, you start to suck him like an ice lolly, whilst gently pulling your head away from his body and gently, very gently, scrapping your teeth over his skin. Within just a matter of minutes, you feel a glob of cum on your tongue, deposited there by Andrew with exquisite control.

As instructed, you remove your mouth from Andrew’s cock, and turn towards Jessica. Opening your mouth, you show her your tongue with, hopefully, the globule of cum sitting on it.

“Very good,” Jessica said. “Now swallow.”

You do so just as Kayla and Tyler return down the stairs.

“That is a good photo!” exclaimed Tyler.

“So, you have uploaded it somewhere?” asked Jessica. “Will my lover be humiliated to know that anyone can see him?”

“Oh, yes,” Kayla replied, “I didn’t know where to upload it to, but Tyler suggested a place called imageshed…”

“Imageshack,” corrected Tyler. “I’m just glad that it’s not me that’s been posted dressed like that!”

“Well, can we see it?” asked Michael.

“I’ve sent you all an email with the link on it,” Tyler replied, “but it’s at http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1464/dscn0998hj4.jpg"

“We thought you wouldn’t remember,” said Kayla, “that’s why we sent the email!”

“So who’s up for another dare then?” asked Kayla, “because I’m feeling peckish and I want two people to help me out”

“I’ll do it!”

“And I’ll do it!”

Who spoke?

1. Jade and Tyler
2. Jade and Michael

Old 05-04-2007, 11:49 AM   #86
ollieba

Send a message via AIM to ollieba
Default Jade and....

Jade and Tyler should do it
Old 05-04-2007, 12:08 PM   #87
Marc

Ollieba went for option 1

“Come with me, then you two” said Kayla, “while the rest of you stay in here until I call you in! Keep eating the pizza or something – and, by the way, Kyra seems to be asleep!”

You and Tyler follow Kayla into the kitchen. Of course you are both naked, whilst she is dressed in just her bra and thong but no doubt that won’t make a difference to her dare!

“Ok, both of you get on the kitchen table and lie down please” instructed Kayla.

“On our fronts or backs?” you ask.

“Lie on your back with your feet at one end of the table by Tyler’s head”.

Tyler helped you to get onto the table comfortably before getting on as well. Meanwhile Kayla is busying herself at a couple of kitchen cupboards and in the ‘fridge whilst you both lay back.

“Close your eyes,” Kayla said, “and keep them closed until I say otherwise”.

Slightly disappointed, because you wouldn’t be able to see what Kayla was doing to Tyler, but also excited, with the thought that you wouldn’t know what was going to happen to you, you closed your eyes.

It came as a bit of shock when something extremely cold, slimy and, frankly, horrible, was poured over your breasts, stomach and pussy. “Yuck!” you cried out!

“Ssh,” said Kayla, “nothing is going to harm or hurt you with what I am doing – it just might be a bit cold.”

You can feel the slime running into your pussy and in your butt crack. Just then you hear a sudden intake of breath from Tyler – presumably the same is happening to him!

“I know what you mean now,” Tyler said. “It does feel awful!”

Next, Kayla must have dropped some discs or something similar as you felt something land at various points over your body, followed by Kayla, presumably, pressing them down. Then something else was dropped on you, and, presumably, also on Tyler! This was followed by another liquid, slimy substance before….

“The noise of this might give you a hint!” exclaimed Kayla.

You heard the hiss of a spray canister and, yes, you thought you knew what that was! This substance seemed lighter and less slimy than the rest, as well as not quite so cold as some of the other slime.

“Ok, I’ve finished,” said Kayla, “Oh no, silly me I forgot something!”

Not daring to open your eyes, because she hadn’t told you to(!), you wait. Then you feel Kayla putting something on each of your nipples, and pushing down gently but firmly, and again on your pussy.

“Right, I’ll get the rest in now!” said Kayla.

You hear the door open and Kayla call to the others in the lounge to come in.

As they do so, they all start to clap Kayla.

“Great,” said Andrew, “I do really feel peckish! Can I start on the Jade trifle, please?”

“Of course you can,” said Kayla, “no matter what Jessica thinks, I know you deserve it after your performance earlier! Jade, Tyler, you can open your eyes now!”

You have, by now, worked out what dare you have had to ‘perform’ – and as you open your eyes, you confirm that you have been covered in jelly, custard, squirty cream, and slices of banana and kiwi with the ultimate topping off of a cherry on each nipple! Turning your head to the side, you see that Tyler has also been trifled with – but he has a whole banana, slice lengthwise, either side of his penis!

“I think that Jade and Tyler should have the final trimmings, but we can eat the rest off them,” remarked Kayla.

After she said that, Andrew and Michael immediately started to lick your breasts clean, with Kayla and Jessica licking, slurping, and generally gorging themselves over Tyler’s naked body dessert!

Whilst Andrew and Michael were cleaning most of your body off, using their tongues and mouths, but leaving the most initimate area for Tyler, there was little for you to do other than lie back and enjoy the rough texture of their tongues on your skin. Pretty soon, though, your body was clean enough for them to finish, which Andrew did with a burp!

At roughly the same time, the two girls finished off Tyler.

“Now,” said Kayla, “You two can enjoy your just desserts!”.

Gently, Andrew pulled you by your ankles down the table as Michael pulled Tyler up the table. This got your face directly next to his groin (and his face towards your pussy).

“It will be easiest,” said Kayla, “if Tyler cleans your pussy out first, Jade. You’ll be able to get to his banana easier that way!”

Nodding your agreement, you feel the touch of Tyler’s tongue licking away the cream, custard and jelly, leaving your cherry alone by licking around it. Gradually, you can feel his tongue licking deeper inside you and, from your own choice you close your eyes in the exquisite feelings that you are getting from this experience. Finally, but with regret, you feel Tyler lift your cherry from you into his mouth and move his face away having cleared your dish.

But, you realise, at least now it is your turn, and you get to swallow his banana! Quickly moving, without waiting, you kneel either side of his legs and munch straight down onto his cock, opening your mouth really wide to enable you to take the whole width of his fruity package into your mouth. Just about managing to get the banana and the width of his shaft into your mouth at once, you bite down until you reach the warm skin of his cock. You slip both bits of banana into your mouth, licking him with your tongue, before concentrating on clearing the rest of the banana away.

Remembering how the jelly and custard slipped between your legs, you spend a bit of time licking round his balls and down towards his anus. To finish, you hold his penis away from his body and give everywhere around his groin a final lick to really clean him off.

“Thank you,” said Tyler, “That was just wonderful!”

All you can think about now though, is getting even more acquainted with his hard penis, preferably accompanied by Michael’s. However, wanting to move things along , you say

1. “I want Tyler and Michael to sleep with me”

2. “I want to dare Kayla and Jessica now”

Old 05-04-2007, 12:18 PM   #88
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

jessica and kayla

Ask me anything

Old 05-06-2007, 09:35 AM   #89
Marc

AnonimousBob picked Option 2

“I want to dare Kayla and Jessica now,” you say. “Andrew, do you want to be involved as well?”

“Of course, he’ll be involved,” snapped Jessica. “Just tell him what he has to do!”

“Ok,” you say, thinking that Jessica is actually quite a nasty person – unless she is acting extremely well. “Kayla, Jessica, I dare you to eat each other out. Andrew, you will make sure that they do it by filming them.”

“What!” exclaimed Jessica, “but I said earlier I’m not in to girls at all!”

“Now’s your opportunity, then!” you remark

“NO, I WON’T do it”, replied Jessica.

“I can’t make my mistress do it,” said Andrew sadly. “It wouldn’t be right”

“Are you sure about this?” asked Kayla. “I’m up for it!”

“No, absolutely 100% definitely no” replied Jessica. “I’m sorry to be a spoil sport, but I just can’t. Dare me to do something to Andrew instead – he’ll like that!”

“No,” you say, “my dare was specifically to you and Kayla.”

“And if you won’t do it,” said Kayla, “then I think you had better go home. Are you sure you won’t do it?”

“I’m sure,” said Jessica. “let me get my clothes and I’ll go home. Andrew can stay if he wants”

“No,” said Andrew, “If you’re going home, I’ll go with you”.
“Sorry everyone, but I won’t change my mind,” said Jessica. “I did say earlier that I’m not into girls...”

“You did,” said Kayla, “but part of being dared is to stretch your boundaries. But if you won’t do it, we won’t hold it against you.”

Everyone else agreed.

“Thanks,” said Jessica, “Where are my clothes?”

Is Jessica allowed to dress before she goes home? Or not?

Old 05-06-2007, 09:44 AM   #90
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

stay naked

(too short )

Ask me anything

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk