Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #76
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

You are really good dear John, thanks! Please continue!
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #77
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The shower started and the new girl looked at me

“Do you do this often?”

I looked up from the floor at her. She was really quite pretty, I thought, her breasts pushing against her tight red top. I wondered why she’d followed the naked guy.

“Erm ... well, yes quite a lot,” I said. “It all started at a party with a lot of drinks, and then one thing led to another. Now we mostly dare each other to do things and see how far we’ll go. There’s four of us.”

“Oh, I see,” she said. “How long have you been doing ‘this’ for?”

“About nine months,” I said, feeling fairly awkward

“Hmmmm,” she said, and poured herself another drink

We sat there awkwardly for a moment and she seemed to be thinking. I had a thought and suddenly realised I had to use phone, but none of us had any. Asking the new girl, who kindly obliged, I texted Amy from her phone.

“Tell you what Ben,” she said. “I’ll play your game. But there’s one condition – you need to be blindfolded. You’re a stranger, and I don’t want you seeing anything you shouldn’t”

I wondered where this was going, but agreed, untying the curtain from its tie and putting it around my head, fastening it loosely. It was now pitch black, and I heard the girl pulling off her top and rolling down her leggings. After a short pause, I felt her climb on top of me like Diane had done to Michael, her warm soft flesh pressing against mine, slight breasts mashing against my body.

“So you know,” she whispered in my ear. “I’m also blindfolded. I’m on the pill and clean.”

My dick began to rise in anticipation, and I gently leaned forward, seeing her lips. Finding them close and warm, I kissed her gently, then with greater passion, working my way down to her neck and gently nibbling. She sighed, guiding my bare penis into her warm, wet vagina, its hot folds enveloping me and she pushed back and forth, her warmth clasping me intimately.

I heard the shower door opening and Diane came in.

“Oh goody,” she said, and I heard her footsteps come closer, a kissing noise coming from nearby – but it wasn’t either me or the new girl. The new girl pushed herself up and off me, pulling me up and onto the nearby bed, and I felt Diane join us, her soft body pushing against me.

It was a strange threesome, our bodies coupling without seeing each other, senses heightened without sight. We licked, kissed and suckled, someone eventually talking my bare dick in their body as I thrust back and forth until they climaxed first and I released my load as someone else rubbed my asshole and pleasured themselves, all three of us cumming within a few seconds of each other. Taking off the blindfold, blinking in the fading daylight, I found myself inside the new girl who I now recognised as the Gatekeeper from the very first night, and Diane lying next to us, idly caressing the Gatekeeper’s breast.

“That was nice,” Diane purred

“Yes,” the other girl agreed

Then I remembered something, and gently withdrew my dick, mopping at her vagina with a tissue.

“It’s not over for you yet,” I said, standing up and gesturing for the Gatekeeper to follow. Languidly, she did, and I opened the door, finding the bag of sex toys and restraints that I’d asked Amy for just outside.

“Diane, lie back please,” I said, and she did so.

Tying her to the bed with a combination of ties and handcuffs, I blindfolded her and gently lubed up the anal beads, pushing them one by one into her ass. Next, I lubed up the vibrator and, stroking it across her trembling skin, pushed it into her vagina, allowing the hook to neatly buzz against her clit. Lastly, I guessed the diameter of her nipples and attached the clamps, Diane gasping a little as I did.

She was trussed, tied and packed with sex toys, and I looked at the clock on the wall, beckoning for the Gatekeeper, now dressed, to leave and head down the hall. I grabbed a towel from the rail and wrapped it around my waist while she left, and then discreetly set up the webcam in the package, hiding it away and watching as the green light came on, indicating a connection. Glancing at the clock again, I raced out of the room, catching up with the new girl and catching her hand, dragging her into my room.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #78
daremaster 1
getDare God

Very nice, keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #79
Silvercola

I love it. Great job more plz
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:30 AM   #80
dare me firosa
Account Banned

i love it please continue with the story

THINKING OF DOING: anything not in my dislikes

TOYS: 4 handcuffs, a vib, a remote vib, vibrating anal plug, vibrating panties, home supplies

PM me a dare

I am not looking for a master so don't bother asking
dare me firosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:23 AM   #81
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We skidded to a halt in my room where Amy was already waiting, watching the webcam on a laptop resting on the desk.

She nodded to the Gatekeeper, who gave a little smile and sat next to her on another desk chair. I rummaged around in the cupboard, finding some clothes and pulling them on, and spraying a bit of deodorant around.

“Ben!” Amy hissed, and I scooted over to the desk. On the screen, the bedroom door was opening.

In walked the housekeeper, looking as stern as ever. She froze when she saw Diane, and my jaw dropped, as did the Gatekeeper’s.

When I recovered the power of speech I looked at Amy “What have you done?”

She shrugged and smiled “If everyone you meet joins in, where’s the risk?”

I started to get up and leave the room, then realised there was little I could do to get Diane out of this jam. You couldn’t really come up with a plausible explanation for a girl jammed full of sex toys and tied up.

On screen, the housekeeper had started to remove Em’s various sex toys, placing them on the bed, but keeping her tied up and blindfolded. She reached for the phone on the desk and spoke into it

“Mr Marchant – you’d better come and see this. And bring...” I didn’t hear the rest – the webcam’s pickup was too low.

“Dear girl,” the housekeeper said. “You have no idea of the things I have seen since Amy started to go off the rails. This is reasonably mild. However, I hope that I can use this opportunity to get the girl some help.”

Amy looked confused, and on-screen, Diane was shaking slightly.

“We will be making a deal today. I will allow you to remain in this house – in fact, I will allow you and all of your friends to stay here for free, but on the condition that you try to talk Amy into getting out of this lifestyle. I worry that one day the poor girl will bring serious harm upon herself. If she will not give it up, I would at least like to see her taking more care. And if she will not listen, I would like to entrust her care to you – she has few friends here, but Steve, yourself and the others are of an age to look after her.”

It was a bizarre scene, but strangely touching. The housekeeper, still in her apron, removing nipple clamps from a naked girl tied to the bed.

I glanced at Amy – there were tears running down her cheeks. She looked back at me “I had no idea she cared for me like that” she whimpered.

Suddenly a phone beeped – the Gatekeeper looked at her phone and quietly left the room, nodding to both of us.

We looked back to the screen

“However,” the housekeeper continued. “I have seen many kinds of people here and I have no reason to trust you. If you do not do as I ask, not only will I send photos of you like this to your friends, family and university lecturers, but I will also charge the full amount for this week to your credit card.”

With that, she rummaged through Diane’s handbag, which was lying next to the bed, extracting her address book and purse, copying down a few details.

“Do we have a deal?”

Diane nodded.

“Very good,” she said.

Just then, there was another knock at the door, and an elderly gentleman entered.

“Mr Marchant,” the housekeeper said. “Could you take a few photos of this girl please? And please – discretion is of the utmost here.”

The gentleman was noticeably breathing hard, but raised a digital camera with shaking hands and took a few snaps of Diane, eventually removing her blindfold and taking full shots of her.

He handed the camera to the housekeeper and shuffled out of the room, a slight bulge showing in his trousers. I laughed, but Amy was still crying a bit.
The housekeeper untied Diane, who sat up, rubbing her wrists

“Goodbye dear,” she said. “I’ll no doubt see you and your friends again, but please – do remember what I’ve said.”

Diane nodded mutely again and watched as the housekeeper left the room.
I looked at Amy, who had just about stopped crying, gave her a hug and left the room to see if Diane was ok.

She was fine, but something had changed in our little group and once we’d told Steve and Em about it, we all agreed that we should look out for little Amy, in our own way.

It was a fairly quiet dinner, and both Diane and I slept well that evening. I don’t know how much Amy slept, but although she looked tired the next morning, she also looked a bit more secure in herself. I suppose it’s easier to feel good about yourself when you’ve got friends and people looking after you.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #82
Takjest

I was just finishing the first page. This story is amazing! Would love to take part as a blackmailee.

This is one of my favourite stories so far and very well written. Well done, John!
Takjest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #83
John332
getDare Sweetheart

That day I took a cab out to the nearest town to spend some time by myself. I’d been spending a lot of time with the guys, and just needed a bit of time to be alone – I also took the time to get checked out by a doctor. I’d never had unprotected sex before and didn’t intend to do it again anytime soon – I’d just gotten carried away in the heat of the moment. Easily done, but not something I wanted to repeat. I was fine, but I cautioned myself not to do it again, and got a scolding from the doctor as well.

I had a coffee, bought a few CDs and a book. In the cafe where I started to read the book, I overheard a couple of guys and girls discussing two girls in my university town who had been caught on camera by a tourist and reported in the local newspaper after getting caught at a sex party on the beach.

‘That could have been me,’ I thought and I was suddenly both aroused and nervous. I knew that we’d been doing some fairly crazy stuff and the danger of the apartment block events were still fresh in my mind, and whilst I didn`t mind getting caught occasionally, there was no way I wanted to be in the newspaper. The discussion moved on and I was carried away in my own thoughts. It was still totally worth it, and my blood started to rise, despite all the sex I’d had the previous day.

I found myself wandering the town and convinced myself to go into a sex shop, where I browsed the costumes, imagining my friends in them, and looking at a few of the toys, thinking which ones I’d used – or had used on me. I saw a few giggling teenagers and older guys wandering around self-consciously and wondered where I fitted it. Picking up a maid’s outfit for one of the girls, I paid and left, feeling a bit naughty. A few teenagers shouted ‘pervert’ at me when I left the store, and I decided it was time to leave town.

Getting a cab back to the mansion, I found a note in the reading room saying

‘Ben, where have you been? We are earning £££ in the main study doing paid-for truth or dare for old guests. Come quickly! Love everyone xxx’

I hurried over to the main study and, finding it locked, knocked on the door. After a moment, Amy poked her head around the door and beckoned me in. Quietly, she whispered

“We’re doing a truth or dare session over webcam with people who once stayed here – they’re on a mailing list. They pay on PayPal and you can either have half real cash and half monopoly, or all monopoly. We’ve been going for about an hour now, but you’ve not missed too much. Everyone pays to watch the session, but you also pay to ask a truth or dare”

Em, Diane and Steve were sitting at three computers – two standard PCs and a laptop, with webcams and sound running from them; a second laptop sat on and ready. Amy re-locked the door and went hunting through a cupboard. Em was explaining where Amy was to the audience whilst Amy dug out a laptop and booted it up.

Over the speakers, a voice asked “Truth. Diane – how did you get into scat?”
Diane laughed a bubbly laugh and looked at the screen “Simple,” she said. “I once let someone pee on me just to try it and wanted to try it myself. I enjoyed it so I did it more. Open experimentation is the best.”

The next one came quickly after. “Steve and Diane, dare for £20 each. Steve, lick treacle off Diane’s bare nipples and then Diane, lick it off Steve’s abs.”

They looked at each other “Make it £25 each and we’ll do it.” Diane said
There was affirmation from the anonymous person on the webcam and Amy paused setting up the laptop to gesture to me and reached into another cupboard to bring out a tin of treacle. Diane pulled off her top unselfconsciously, showing her perfect round breasts before Amy spooned some of it onto her dark nipples. Steve leant in and with a few long licks, slurped it off. Diane pulled her top back on and Steve pulled up his. He leant back and Amy spooned more treacle onto his six pack. Diane gently licked it off his washboard stomach and rose back up.

Amy pressed a final button on the laptop in front of me and said to camera.

“Ok, we now have Ben with us, who I’m sure some of you are familiar with. Ben, say hello.”

Feeling awkward, I looked at the webcam and said hi

Then a written message flashed across the discussion board screen from user CH103 saying “Ben: Dare: £100. Naked for 20 minutes.”

It was going to be one of those games

Last edited by John332; 12-31-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #84
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I started to pull my shirt off my head, but Amy interrupted

“Now, now,” she said. “Under the terms of the game, there’s to be no complete nudity without due build up or cause. It’s a bit early in the game for that.”

The screen flashed

Ben: Deal revision. Get naked and you will have access to a suite of rooms at The H hotel tonight for your use after the party

Amy gawped. “How do you know where we are going to be?”

The cursor just blinked on the screen

“Ben, it’s up to you, but that’s a really nice hotel. But there’s something fishy going on here”

“What the hell?” I said. “Let’s spring the trap.”

I pulled off my shirt, shoes, socks and unzipped my trousers, everyone watching me. I pulled them off and tugged off my boxers, everyone watching me. I felt very conspicuous naked, and the girls kept glancing over at my dick. I sat down in the chair again and felt a little silly.

Amy coughed. “How will we get to the hotel?” she said, glancing at me and blushing, of all things

The cursor flashed. “A courier has already left the keycards at the top of the old tower past the lake. Ben, if you retrieve them, you will earn an extra £200. However, there is another twist. If you would like to win the complete discretion of the hotel staff tonight, you may do another dare. To clarify – you may do anything you wish in the hotel, and no-one will say a word. Not the cleaners, not the reception staff, anyone. The other guests are not bought. If anyone else accompanies him to the tower, they must be nude, and they will also earn an extra £200.”

Em, Steve and Diane all shrugged – they were earning plenty of money right here in this room.

Words continued to flash over the screen. “You will put back on your jeans and a shirt. However, if you meet anyone on your way that you do not know, you will ask them to remove one item of clothing from you. In return, if they ask you to do anything, anything at all, you must do it.”

I laughed – this was ingenious, and I applauded the ingenuity. I nodded at the screen and pulled my jeans and shirt back on.

Amy looked over at me. “Well, I have to stay and supervise. Good luck.”

With that, she turned back to the screen as the next TorD came up:

“Diane, truth, £15, how did you get into scat?”

I turned and left the room, my bare feet padding across the carpeted floor, feeling strangely vulnerable.

I paused outside the door whilst Diane started speaking and then wondered – again - what on earth I’d gotten myself into. It was cool in the hall and absolutely silent. I went across to the nearest window and oriented myself; I was overlooking the lake, and on the far side, I could see the tower which had been mentioned – it wasn’t the one where I’d had the experience with the gatekeeper, but another one. How many towers could one mansion have, I wondered?

Swiftly, I found an outside door and looked around – there were a few people by the lake, but I could circle them easily. I quickly found the outer edge of the mansion and headed towards the woods.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #85
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice addition to the story.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #86
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Scanning for people across the grass and around the lake, I quickly entered the woods, wincing as I remembered the pain of twigs, stones and rough patches on my feet. A few dug in, but I thanked my lucky stars that the grounds were well-kept.

Something moved in my peripheral vision and I tried to twist to see what it was, but it vanished. Keeping low, and looking all around, I kept moving, writing it off as a rabbit.

It was very strange – whilst I was itching to get naked and do dares, I had also agreed to a no-holds-barred dare on the spur of the moment, which was an exceedingly bad idea in my experience. I kept going, feeling the rub of my jeans against my bare ass and crotch.

Caught up in my own thoughts, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and whirled around, almost falling over backwards. My eyes travelled up slender bare legs to a blue dress of virtually see-through fabric, sat only a few inches below the hips. Wrapping around some nicely rounded cleavage and dark nipples, it didn’t leave anything to the imagination.

“Are you quite finished?” A wry voice said - again - and I looked up to see Charlotte standing in front of me.

She giggled, and I started to regain the power of speech. “I couldn’t just let you have all the fun – I had to lure you out somehow”

“What? How? It was you!” I stammered. “You were the person in the chat room!”

She nodded

“But how did you do all that stuff with the hotel? Is that for real?”

She nodded again

“No more questions right now – let’s get to the tower,” she said, and took my hand, leading me quickly onwards

I couldn’t quite stop staring at her cute ass and sleek body which only a few days ago I’d run my tongue over. I realised that I was itching to get her out of that dress and bent against the nearest tree. My breath caught in my throat and my dick started to rise. But Charlotte quickly dragged me to one side.

“Family, coming this way!”

We ran for a few minutes – I think, in the wrong direction – rounding a tree into a clearing. We were still moving quickly when she released my hand and I tripped over a tree trunk cut into the shape of a bench. Unfortunately, the bench was already occupied and I crashed over the back of it, taking an amorous couple with me.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #87
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice, looking well!
Old 02-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #88
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We landed in the undergrowth in a tangle of trees, roots and grass, and I tried to disentangle myself, a job made harder by the fact that the couple seemed to have been fairly well entangled before I arrived. Apologising gratuitously, I extricated myself and rolled to one side.

"I'm so sorry," I said. "I am such a klutz."

They had just about recovered themselves and were now sitting up, picking leaves and twigs out of their clothing.

"Are you guys ok?"

The guy, about my height, reasonably well-built and with a friendly-looking face scowled at me

"Fine," he said. "Julia, you ok?"

The girl, a slender brunette with dark, wavy hair and fine, elegant features was a bit busy pulling her blouse back into alignment and readjusting her bra - presumably after the guy had had his hand up it. She looked up and giggled

"I'm ok thanks."

I helped them up and looked around. Charlotte had vanished completely, but I had little doubt she was watching from somewhere.

"Err... I actually really need your help with something," I said. "It's a competition, and I need you to take off my shirt - please. In return, I'll do anything you like."

"What the hell?" The guy said. "What kind of a competition is this?"

"It's a naturist competition," I said, thinking quickly. "To see how easy going people are. There's loads of us, heading to a place set aside for naturism today, and we have to test everyone we meet to see whether they're willing to set aside their own ideas about nudism."

The girl laughed and whispered something in his ear

"Well, if you crazy guys get naked anyway, I don't see why not," he said gruffly, "But when you say anything, what do you mean exactly? You've not got any money on you that I can see - do we get vouchers or something?"

I swallowed.

"We do get a bit of money if we win, but I don't really have anything else like that I could offer you," I stammered. I hadn't thought that this would be the tricky bit. "But I really do want to win, so if you can think of anything at all that I can do for you, I'm your servant."

The guy raised his eyebrows speculatively and whispered something to the girl. She frowned and he kept talking. Eventually, she whispered something back and he nodded.

"Ok," he said. "First and foremost, it'll be your jeans we take off, not your shirt. Second, we're going to test the theory that you're willing to set aside your own ideas as well. I've got a deck of cards here and you pick one. If it's a heart, you watch me and Julia having sex, right here. If it's a diamond, you take Julia up the ass. If it's a spade, you beat me off and finger Julia at the same time, and if it's a club, you have to stand in this same spot for twenty minutes as you are. Finally, if it's a joker, you tell us the whole truth about what you are doing - I don't think you're just a naturist. Still up for this? No hard feelings if you're not."

Clever, sexy people, I thought, almost smiling as I nodded. If I got to know them a bit better, I might start liking them a lot.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #89
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good job, I guess.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #90
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The guy, introducing himself as David, retrieved a pack of cards from his coat pocket and gave them a shuffle, offering them to me to pick one from.

Tentatively, I reached out and took the top one, turning it over. A heart! Before I could do anything with it, David unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down to my feet. My penis sprang out and they both stared at it, not really expecting me to be going commando.

I quickly stepped out of the jeans and showed my card to David and Julia, who both smiled at each other and began embracing, kissing and smoothing their hands over each other, delighted at the prospect of having a captive audience.

They moved quickly, David kissing Julia's neck from the back while she undid her blouse buttons, shucking it off to reveal a blue bikini underneath and as David worked his way down her back with kisses, she pulled down her skirt, showing off matching bikini bottoms.

David licked his way around the front and back of her bikini bottoms, spending a while at the front, dipping his tongue into her vagina, and she sighed with pleasure, stripping out of her bikini top and letting her shapely breasts fall out, giving a little wiggle and looking at me through half-closed eyes.

David stepped back and started to unbutton his shirt, and Julia knelt in front of him, unzipping his trousers, pulling out his cock and suckling on it. He pulled off his shirt, sighing with pleasure, but then gave a start

"Now," he said loudly. "I told you what we'd do if we ever saw you again!"

I looked around, not seeing anything

"You can come out now," he continued. "I see you"

Slowly, Charlotte stepped out of the undergrowth in her incredible dress, looking sheepish.

Julia stopped and slowly got up, leaving David's erect penis bobbing

"Fair's fair," he said. "You get the same deal. Pick a card: hearts, you put on a show for us when we're finished. Diamonds, we get to do a photoshoot with you as the model, naked - and we choose what we do with the photos. Clubs, you do Julia while she finishes me off. Spades, Ben here cums all over you, and if you get a joker, you do it all."

Glumly, she nodded. What on earth had these guys been up to before, I wondered?

Advertisements
Kink Talk