Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2015, 04:59 PM   #76
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferiorwhiteboi View Post
A simple punishment for you this time: While typing 3 reports from completed punishments, have a hair clip on each nipple and one on your clit.
I am doing this dare right now, and will write up my last there PM dares. I will also give a brief report of today.

Attaching the clips to my nipples and clit hurt a ton because everything is already so sore.

1. I had to do 30 pushpin squats in my panties. Someone else had dared me to wear the panties for 1440 minutes total (! I will do this over a few days), so I already had them on. I stood up, did the squats, and sat back down. Honestly the worst part of that dare was sitting back down on my chair because that's when the pins really hurt like a bitch.

2. Last night I had to do a full frontal and back wedgie for fifteen minutes, while also wearing nipple clamps. Uncomfortable, but not too bad.

3. I had to cover my asshole (outside) and ass with the capsicum cream before work.

During work, my asshole burned the entire morning. I had to snap my nipples and clit if I went to the bathroom and was alone; hard front wedgie if someone was in there. The wedgie is the worst; I have to wear very tight underwear and it feels like hell against my clit and pussy lips. My pussy is sore, my nipples are sore.... and now my ass is sore because of the pushpin panties.

My owner gave me the choice when he decided I was going to be punished: Wear the pushpin panties for an hour a day for a month and get a hard belt spanking, or do this on getdare for a week. Well...I clearly didn't choose the easier option.

I will be off and on tonight and very much appreciate all the dares. I feel very sorry for making my owner annoyed with me and am starting to really really regret it.

@inferiorwhiteboi, thank you for having me hurt my nipples and clit.

needs: pain, punishment, prolonged discomfort, painful exercises
limits: public, body fluid, friends/family, all unsafe things; soft limit anal
naughtypainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:02 PM   #77
master301
Distinguished Member

So what does your owner think of my dare
Old 02-11-2015, 05:05 PM   #78
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
So what does your owner think of my dare
He says he will consider doing it after my punishment week is over. Thank you very much for that dare.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:08 PM   #79
master301
Distinguished Member

Okay good to hear he is considering it but for now i am going to add 30 asshole spanks
Old 02-11-2015, 05:22 PM   #80
naughtypainslut

Default Dare completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
Okay good to hear he is considering it but for now i am going to add 30 asshole spanks
I did this dare.

My owner is with me tonight so he watched me do it. I took off the pushpin panties (which was all I was wearing), and got down on my knees and rested my shoulders and head to the floor. I spread my knees so my asshole was naturally exposed, and reached back and slapped my asshole.

Since he was watching, he monitored the strength of each slap and my reaction. I was moaning in pain because he made me go fast and re-do any weak slaps. He was glad I was dared to do this because my asshole is one of my only sensitive spots that wasn't sore...now that is fixed.

I am back in my pushpin panties.

Thank you for the dare!

Old 02-11-2015, 08:23 PM   #81
naughtypainslut

Default Wednesday Update

I have accumulated the following:
  • 231 slaps to my asshole on Sunday
  • 21 messages I should have responded to but did not = 105 slaps to my pussy on Sunday
  • 14 messages without the appropriate signature = 14 strokes of the cane

The pussy and ass slaps and caning will be given to me by my owner at his discretion. He will spread it over the appropriate amount of time so he doesn't damage me. He plans to do as many as possible on Sunday, and will only adjust if I'm in danger of injury. I will not be sitting comfortably next week, and will be bruised and raw when he chooses to fuck me.

I have 18 outstanding dares that I need to work on. I have completed 48 dares out of the 100 necessary by Sunday.

Thank you to everyone for the dares here and in PMs. I have learned my lesson and will continue to be reminded of my place until I've earned forgiveness.

Old 02-11-2015, 09:33 PM   #82
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Well you still have a long way to go. Good thing that there's a few days left.

For this dare, i'd like you to begin by getting naked. Fetch your capsicum cream and apply it to that asshole. Now, while you enjoy the sensation of having a burning ass, let's have you sweat a bit, courtesy of your pm dare list. Do the following, in this order:

kegels To be inserted until later in this task (while i know you won't be doing this at the gym, it will be a bit of a "workout")

snaptit 25

cuntslap 33

snapclit 5

titjacks 40

pinsits 20

dildoslut 5

snapass 30

Once snapass has been finished, you may optionally include titslut 20, if you feel that having pegged nipples will help distract you from the sore ass cheeks and asshole.

When you write the report for this dare, have a hair pin on your clit and as many as you can fit on each of your labia.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 10:18 PM   #83
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Well you still have a long way to go. Good thing that there's a few days left.

For this dare, i'd like you to begin by getting naked. Fetch your capsicum cream and apply it to that asshole. Now, while you enjoy the sensation of having a burning ass, let's have you sweat a bit, courtesy of your pm dare list. Do the following, in this order:

kegels To be inserted until later in this task (while i know you won't be doing this at the gym, it will be a bit of a "workout")

snaptit 25

cuntslap 33

snapclit 5

titjacks 40

pinsits 20

dildoslut 5

snapass 30

Once snapass has been finished, you may optionally include titslut 20, if you feel that having pegged nipples will help distract you from the sore ass cheeks and asshole.

When you write the report for this dare, have a hair pin on your clit and as many as you can fit on each of your labia.
I almost came just thinking about doing this. The worst part about this whole thing is not being able to come from all the torture!!!!

Thank you so much for the painful dare. I will try not to come during dildoslut; it'll be hard.

Old 02-11-2015, 10:20 PM   #84
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtypainslut View Post
I almost came just thinking about doing this. The worst part about this whole thing is not being able to come from all the torture!!!!

Thank you so much for the painful dare. I will try not to come during dildoslut; it'll be hard.

i neglected to specifically mention the removal of the kegels. Clearly, they get removed before dildoslut starts.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
Old 02-11-2015, 10:38 PM   #85
naughtypainslut

Default punishment...

Quote:
i neglected to specifically mention the removal of the kegels. Clearly, they get removed before dildoslut starts.
For your lack of clarity, I'd like you to put twelve pegs on your balls. Wait five minutes for the pain to settle, then do 100 jumping jacks.

welcome to dem apples.

Old 02-12-2015, 06:09 AM   #86
naughtypainslut

Default Thursday Morning update

Oh, my. This week is almost over.

My right hand is burning from how much capsicum cream I've had to apply. :/

This morning is no different. Cream goes on my ass, liberally in my crack, and on my tits. I will take the cream with me and reapply at least twice during the day.

When I feel uncomfortable or annoyed about my punishments, I will remind myself that I was a naughty slut and I deserve all the pain and discomfort I get.

Thanks to everyone for the thoughtful dares to help me punish myself. Tonight I will do my best to catch up on dares. If I can get through ten of them, my owner will let me come (while wearing the pushpin panties and bouncing up and down on them per one of my PM dares; not sure yet if I want the 'gift' of coming or not).

happy thursday!

Old 02-12-2015, 04:55 PM   #87
naughtypainslut

Default bad girl

Soooo....

I was supposed to bring along the capsicum cream to work today so I could reapply it twice and make sure my ass and tits burned the whole day.

Completely forgot about that.

My owner just shrugged and told me to post it here. He is greatly amused with all my torture this week.

Otherwise, the front wedgies and snapping my tits went fine. I wore a small, but not SO small, pair of panties today and the front wedgies felt nice. At first. Then mildly comfortably, even itchy once. But at first it was like someone was tickling my clit as I walked around.

Almost Friday.

I'm starting my evening by working on some of the PM dares I've accumulated, including wearing the pin panties (well over 1,000 minutes accumulated) and snapping a rubberband against my nipples (60 accumulated) and my clit (75! fuck!). I also got a really great exercise dare that sounds quite hard but is interesting...it might have to wait until this weekend.

Thanks everyone.

Old 02-12-2015, 05:06 PM   #88
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

you forgot your capsicum? Oops.

How about i give you a task to help you remember that it exists

Strip. Apply you capsicum liberally to that asshole, then put a fair amount on each tit and some on each thigh.

Next, do...

titjacks 100

cuntslap 33

snugsquats 100

snaptit 25

snapclit 25

cuntslap 33 (yes, a second round of it )

snapass 100

Concluding with...

backwards panties for the next 12 hours.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
Old 02-12-2015, 07:28 PM   #89
naughtypainslut

Default pm dare completed

my ass crack is on fire.

I had to spread capsicum cream all over my ass, my upper thighs, and my tits (someone else got to me first, @inferiorwhiteboi!). Last, I had to take a thick dab of it and put it on my asshole.

Next, I had to put on tiny panties. I wove a sash through the leg holes and over my shoulders, pulling very tight. I tied it, and checked to see if it was tight enough (by pulling on the parts around my body)...it wasn't, so I bent over and tightened it some more until the fabric was pulled about six inches tighter.

Those panties are crammed so far up my pussy and asscrack, I can barely think to type.

NEXT, I had to put the pin panties back on. I can barely feel them right now because my asshole burns so fucking much.

THEN, I had to do 50 squats, followed by fifty sitting down in a hard chair and standing back up. When I sat, I had to lift my feet off the ground so my ass was pressing full weight on the tacks. When I stood, I had to arch my back and thrust out my tits, so my panties moved along my crack and pussy.

My next task is to post this report. Then I will put clamps on my nipples and spank my cunt (with tack panties on, and wedgie panties crammed against my slit) forty times. Only then may I release myself from the burning wedgie of hell.

I...just...ohhhhfuck...

Thank you, Anon, for the dare.

Old 02-12-2015, 09:20 PM   #90
naughtypainslut

Default Thursday Night update

A painful day!

The owner has agreed to push aside the importance of work tasks. He may choose certain days when he knows I don't have a lot going on, but when I'm on a huge deadline I gotsta earn the bucks and focus on work. I will still do the wedgie/rubberband dare tomorrow; after that it'll be on a day by day basis. This week has been fairly hectic so remembering to snap my nipples whilst quickly peeing between meetings was a touch unrealistic of me to think I could accomplish...

That said, every one of my dares has been saved to an excel file and will be completed. I'm over one hundred dares received, and may or may not complete 100 by Sunday. Hoping to, but we'll see how it goes.

(Any dare that I/he would normally accept will be added to the list; quick dares will be done ASAP to try to get up to 100)

Next week I'll be doing a lot of reporting on accumulated dares. I will likely shift that over to my blog to save this forum space from continued bumping of this post.

I've learned a lot through this and have had some fun and lots of pain and suffering. Totally deserve what I received and will receive.

Just an FYI to the PM dare folks--if I get multiple PM dares in one message, that one message is what is counted as a dare. I can't figure out if people are trying to kill me or help me along...I suspect it's the former.

Thanks to everyone for participating!!!!!! Really really really, even though I've hated some of you briefly, I appreciate your participation in this.

Oooohs and next week, I'll be roommate-free. I may add some loud spanking PM dares to my list just to shake things up a bit for the fun getdare times.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, naughty girl punishment, pain dares, punishment, spanking