Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 05-16-2014, 10:20 AM   #8881
marco1010

add: mjans if you would like a good subbie female's only pls
marco1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:34 AM   #8882
mcm_12345

25/m/usa fit athletic guy

up for pics, games, dares, chat

Kik is mcm_12345
mcm_12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:38 AM   #8883
HappyFred

24 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello
Thank you for taking the time from your day to read this advertisement.

So to begin, I am a Dominant who is currently looking for submissives to enjoy an online Dom/Sub relationship. I have been doing this for the past 2 years and have found many of my encounters to be fun, respectful and of course, sexy. If you are interested in a relaxed, understanding and personal Dom/Sub relationship and are over 18 years of age then please continue reading to find out just a little more about me.

LIKES/INTERESTS
Humiliation - By this I do not mean simply hundreds of images of you playing with yourself, I mean a more specialized kind of humiliation based around who you are and what you enjoy in your daily life.
Rules - Again these work best when I have a good understanding of who you are, I work to tweak slightly your routine to provide subtle humiliation and the knowledge of your being controlled.
Punishments - This will take the form of something you do not always enjoy (whats the point otherwise) but I will be careful not to push limits too far or do anything you explicitly wish not to do.
Clothing Control - Very simple but I find it enjoyable and gives a nice easy base to start a relationship
Role-Play/Ageplay - This takes the form of you acting out a role specified by me at the time, how in depth you want to go is upto you but in my experience subs tend to find this very enjoyable.
Pictures - I do not want thousands of images of your genitals but pictures have a place in this type of relationship, I hope you understand that and I will also send them if that makes you more comfortable
Physical Fitness - Not a pre-requisite but just means there are more tasks I can set.
KIK - I find this an excellent way of running the operation so please try to have an account, if not we will have to look at other ways around it.
Orgasm Control - The staple of any Master, I will control your orgasms and punishment will ensue if you cum without permission.

DISLIKES
Illegal - Self explanatory, I have no interest in doing anything with you that would get either of us arrested.
Family/Unwilling participants - I do also not want to involve others without their consent and will do nothing involving you and family members
Scat/Blood - If pain is your thing I can work with that, yet I do not have any interest in causing significant physical harm and scat is simply not for me.
Uneducated Subs - Please try and speak in correct English, it is a wonderful language.
Feet - Sorry just not my thing.
Starting Conversations with Images of your Genitals - Just don't do it, its not arousing it's annoying!

LIMITS
There are some things I will simply not get involved with, please read below to check you are none of the following.
UNDER 18's - It seems no matter how much I litter my posts with this they always get through, DO NOT ENQUIRE IF UNDER 18, its illegal and I think you too young to enter these types of relationship.
Just after one quick *enjoyment* - Its frustrating to try and filter out those looking for something long term and those just after a quick go, If thats you there are lots of people elsewhere much better suited than me who specializes in long term things.
Not interested in the above - amazingly I am constantly contacted by people wanting something totally different to what I have described. I am very happy to work with your interests but at least have some that overlap with mine.
Dominant - I will not reply to people asking if I want to 'switch' or be their sub.

I thank you very much for the time you have taken to read this, if you would still like more convincing I can give you the KIK addresses of subs I have worked with who will provide testimony. I wish to add you will find me a considerate and personalized Master who will take time to get to know you before giving tasks I know you will enjoy. I like to gently push at your boundaries and take you out from your comfort zone to enjoy a more intense kind of relationship. Although I specialize in humiliation and degradation/domination I will try and work with you to establish and find your other kinks too.

If interested or simply have a few queries PM me on here or for preference message me on KIK at happyfred123

Hope to talk soon, F

NO LONGER ACCEPTING OFFERS FROM MALES.

Kinks:

Humiliation, Degradation, Role play, Age play, Dressing up, Wardrobe Control, Diaper Control, Self-Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Strict Rules, Orgasm Control

Experience:

I have been a dom now for well over 2 years and have worked with a variety of subs both male and female. I especially enjoy working with people new to the master/slave relationship but am quite happy to chat with anyone and see where we can go.

Limits:

As detailed above in the main body of the post.
HappyFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 01:52 PM   #8884
transsbBarby

Send a message via MSN to transsbBarby Send a message via Yahoo to transsbBarby

I want to be HUMILIATING and Completely Exposed . Can you help me ?
kik:transsbarbi
Likes: selfbondage,blackmailed, public webcam, online bondage release control, messy stuff, sticky stuff, full control, sissification, humiliation, anal, enema, piss, scat, being controlled, bondage, scat eating, body painting, hair coloring...

Dislikes: pain, public (online public is ok), too easy dares

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=191593
transsbBarby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:33 PM   #8885
Sissyjack

Hi,

I am a 25 year old sissy male (I look younger) who wants to be humiliated both verbally (through kik) and through tasks.

My kink arises from being "forced" to do or say things for your amusement, without you pressuring me to do it I do not find it very fun and therefore is pointless. I have been made to do varieties of things which I will tell you about in more detail if you like when you ask me.

I am Not Gay, but being forced to talk and act like I am is one of my kinks, I also am not poorly endowed but love to be made to say I am and do tasks around that. I can try and steal female clothing from the women in my house if requested and given time to do so.

Basically I am after online humiliation from a dom (male or female) and will try and be as good as you want me too.

P,S It is worth mentioning I do NOT do face pics, nor will I just send tonnes of images as soon as you start speaking to me, I have been conned before when I was much younger and will not make the same mistake twice.

Jack.
Sissyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:42 PM   #8886
Jamessmithjones

Need an obedient slave to come and serve me, message jamessmithjones with "hello master" followed by your asl, I'm 18 m uk, no chubs

humiliating, orgasm denial, edging, dick worship(especially hung guys/BBC)
Jamessmithjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:09 PM   #8887
sexrou

Kik is sexrou
I'm free tonight, and I'm also 20m
Looking for some fun
sexrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:19 PM   #8888
rack

Dirtyjaney
Dont keep me waiting
Blood
Anything permanent

Send me a pm for requests.
PM me for private dares
rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:35 PM   #8889
seany1295

Looking to play some TorD with someone/be a sub. Kik me - Seany_1995
18 M UK Bi

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82410

Likes - feet/socks/shoes, bdsm, toilet/bladder control, orgasm denial, forced gay, sissy hypno (and that whole sissy area), humiliation

Limits - Face, public, nothing too messy/extreme, anal (for now)
seany1295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:47 PM   #8890
Messypup
getDare Sweetheart

pup can be found at messypupslave on Kik.

| likes/limits
| pm dares

| kik - slavetwinkboy
Messypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:34 PM   #8891
lust
Account Banned

Kik- lustwhore

I am specifically looking for someone to give me tasks or make me gradually more uncomfortable while I masturbate.

Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, exposure, diapers (will not do spanking dares or write on myself because I don't find that entertaining in the least)
lust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #8892
sexangel

Kik:sexangel66

Looking for master/mistress to domiante me

18-male-sissy
Likes:anal, verbal abuse, wearing panties, wedgies, beig treated like a baby, (still finding out what I like),
Limits: family, public, blood, scat, piss

Toys: gloves, clay dildo, rubberbands, clothspins, hairbrush, household objects

Toys: Panties, Bras, Clay dildo, clothes pins, rubber bands, hairbrushes, household objects. Anything that can be made from clay.

Likes: Anal, Panties & Bra dress-up, wedgies, verbal abuse, being treated like a baby. (still learning my likes)

Limits: Public, Family, Scat, Piss, Usually confined to my room or bathroom. (still discovering limits as well)

Still discovering likes and limits, so anything not a limit can be done with me
sexangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #8893
Jupiter97

Hi m bi I have a foot and sock fetish asking for foot pics i also have other fetishes too my kik is littlejoe78 pls message me looking for fun

Limits: blackmail, face pics, illegal, social suicide, info, family, blood, shaving, piss, poo, anal and friends

My cock is 0.5 inches errect

I am smallerthan's pet slut but he is an ass so I don't listen to him.

Kik foot_boy1996

My tumblr please follow:
http://domfootboy.tumblr.com
Jupiter97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #8894
DareMaster131

Humiliate and expose me. My kik is below. If I'm not answering, send dares to my kik. I must answer
Old 05-16-2014, 08:43 PM   #8895
ashmoore69

mistress here looking for a short term or long term female sub, im looking for to be pleased for the moment, but if i like you we can work some sort of long term relationship out. Kik me at ashmoore69 . When you do kik me let me know who you are and what you want, that way i can easily respond to the messages that get my attention! hope to hear from you girls soon
Likes:Anal, anal torture, orgasm control, nipple torture, humilation, bathroom control, pet play (sometimes), pics only if i like you and i want to send (some times), insertions, long time wedgies spanking.

Limits: Full public, friends, illegal, family, children.

Searching for a Mistress? PM me! Looking for Females Subs Only
ashmoore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk