Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-01-2019, 09:09 PM   #871
Ludi

Poor little boy, wants to spank himself but isn't strong enough to leave a mark! I can't believe someone would actually want to be spanked like a baby. You naughty slut! Why don't you let a real dom punish you just for being so pathetic. You're so weak and useless, I bet punishments like spanking is all you'd get anyway. Of course you would like it though, and beg for more until you were in tears on the ground, completely at the mercy of those using you. The bruises left on your bum will remind you just how low you are whenever you sit down and feel pain. Try and spank yourself harder from now on, okay?

I just gave a sock dare and actually wish it would happen to me. The dare was to wear the same pair of socks for 2 weeks and every night have one tied to your nose and the other as a gag taped in your mouth. I would also like to go even dirtier with piss...
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 05:03 PM   #872
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Oh how dirty, I bet you'd like it if you could only wash those socks in a big bucket of stale pee and those being the only socks you could wear until they rotted off your feet.

I like sniffing my wet diapers.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:13 PM   #873
Ty_diaper_lover

Are you a normal person like why in the hell would you like to shiff your wet diapers. Like I get wetting and messing them but why smell them like gross

I'm wearing a wet and messy diaper right now

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:23 PM   #874
princessdiaperpants
Distinguished Member

Do you want to be alone, never have a girl friend or boy friend. Well congrats, Locked in diapers until June 24, 2020 is the perfect way to do that. Do you think its normal to piss and poo yourself. What happened. Grow up you arent 2. Get outta those diapers.

Diaper & Chastity related plz.

PRINCESSDIAPERPANTS PM DARES

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.
Rules

Make me a Sissy Baby Princess
princessdiaperpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:43 PM   #875
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Aww, look at the wittle baby! All nice and diapered and your little clitty locked away, what use does a baby have for it anyway? Babies don't need to think about anything like that, they just get to crawl around and be adorable :3
sniff sniff What's that smell? I think baby needs a change! ^-^

Right now I have nothing but boy underwear in my drawers, but I want someone to throw them away and replace them with princess panties, particularly Elsa and Cinderella.

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:04 PM   #876
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

sure just the undies you want replaced I bet you want to be exclusively dressed up as a Disney princess and paraded around town or better yet to work at Disney world as a Disney princess living your entire life as once. such a sweet little Disney sissy.

I have had a wish to be a diapered maid lately where i'm forced to clean 18 hours a day with no potty breaks.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:26 AM   #877
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

How pathetic a 30 year old who want to dress up like a sissy maid and be made to poop and pee in their diaper. I bet you'd love someone to have to change you was well. I can imagine you talking like a baby as well. I guess it makes sense given your tiny little 3" pecker (which I'm sure is when it's fully hard). You're not a real man just a little pathetic faggot wearing diapers sucking of a pacifier.

I really want to lose control of all my sissy pics dressed up wigless for all to see. If someone I knew saw them they'd know it was me. I love telling people about crushes on girls I used to have and showing them pics of them and the idea of them being told about how much of a faggot I am and showing them my pics makes my clitty rock hard.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:27 PM   #878
HumpBunny

Oh my gosh lol, you really go all the way, huh? Not enough to dress like a girl in private, you’re really desperate enough to get your little cock hard that you actually WANT someone to take all of your private, dirty photos and show them to girls you know? What do you hope will happen? Do you want them to laugh at you, send the photos to all of their friends so they can all mock you? Or do you want them to break it down for you, tell you how pathetic you are, and how even dressed up like a pretty little girl they’re still way out of your league? Good luck. Hope you find someone to post all those private photos you have alllll across the internet. Maybe even start an email chain for them...

I love teasing my male friends by wearing low cut tops, tight jeans, short shorts, or thin shirts that show my piercings. I know it’s inappropriate, but I get so wet when they stare at me like that, it drives me insane. It’s embarassing, but I can’t seem to stop doing it.

Favorites: humiliation, edging, control
Dislikes: hot/cold temperature play, orgasm denial
Limits: wax, cam, full face, body writing, public, permanent, social suicide
HumpBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 04:45 PM   #879
PrincessB

Wow, what a ridiculous slutty tease you are! Except that's the thing isn't it, you're not actually a tease, you're secretly hoping that they actually take you home and rip those clothes off to fuck the hell out of you, you're just way too ashamed to tell them it. So you're going to continue to just dress scantily like a slut, never telling them what you actually want, hoping that they'll read your mind and fuck you, but they never will, and you'll never get that satisfaction that you so desperately crave. So basically you're a slut, but not good at it, cause you can't even get fucked like one.

Spoiler:
I like being forced to wet myself and for others to pee on me and be forced to drink their pee, and being objectified the whole time.

Love: Humiliation, BladderControl/PissPlay/Diapers, OrgasmControl/Tease&Denial, Predicaments, Bondage, SoftAnal, Oral, Spanking
Like: Gags, Enemas, PetPlay, AgePlay, NippleTorture, Voyeur
Neutral: Wedgies, LineWriting (30 line limit)
Dislike: Pics, CornerTime, Public, ExtremePain, HardAnal
Limit: PussyInsertion, Scat, Messy, GenitalTorture, Family, Illegal, no "DM random people permission for X"
PrincessB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:23 PM   #880
Daddy102

Wow you’re so fucking disgusting! Pee? Really? You are such a disgusting slut. You probably smell completely of pee. I would never want to get with someone like you. You’re so fucking wierd. And I bet you love to be objectived. You are nothing more than a disgusting toilet that any one can use anytime they need to.

I am just a slutty baby girl who love to use diapers 24/7
Limits: Family, Friends, Pictures, Extreme Public, permanent

Kik me at Justtrashiguesstbh

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90622
Daddy102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:12 PM   #881
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Aww, does the wittle baby need a change? Do you need a mommy to change you and put you in fresh, clean, pink princess diapers? Want your bottle baby girl? Drink it allllll up, baby gurls need their formula! Aww, look at you, just the prettiest baby girl in the whole wide world!

I wanna be made to shake my rear in just some girly panties in front of the mirror, maybe even the window

Old 07-05-2019, 12:10 AM   #882
jdh90

Is that right? You wanna be made to shake my rear in just some girly panties in front of the mirror. Awww I bet you'd look so pretty shaking that butt around. Oops I better watch what I say, anything I say might turn you on. Too bad I know you would chicken out of it anyway that's why you need to be 'made' to do it. Pathetic.

I love having my horsecock dildo up my ass

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:28 PM   #883
Amber_Wing

Aww, Is someone so thirsty for cock they have to stick a horsecock dildo up there ass all day long? If you love it so much maybe you should get real cock you slut.

I want everyone to laugh and tease me for wearing diapers and wetting them.
Amber_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 03:08 PM   #884
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Haha, look at the little diapered baby! I can't believe you're still in diapers. You'd think by now you'd be wearing big boy underwear, but nope, just a little baby pony boy. Maybe if you're a good boy and go without wetting your diaper I'll change you

I'm going to go out, buy cheetah thong panties, go into a public restroom stall, change into them, and throw the boy underwear I was wearing away.

The following user says Thank You to NoPantsKayla for this post:
Old 07-09-2019, 10:21 PM   #885
Ludi

Aw how sweet, you wanna wear some girly clothes? I bet that thong would look so nice on you! I don't see why you need any boy clothes anymore, maybe you should just throw them all away~! Have fun with your new girly thong, sissy

I couldn't hold my pee long enough to get to the bathroom in a long car drive. My panties, shorts, and the seat all got soaked because of my weak bladder.
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, torture, truth, verbal humiliation