Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 02-26-2020, 03:53 PM   #871
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
I'm thinking of restarting this game for March.

Kinktalk have changed their rules in the meantime, which now prohibit posting someone else photos when face is included.

I'm thinking we have two options:
1) Drop the kinktalk exposure option, only exposing the winner via email to all other participants.
2) If the winner selects kinktalk exposure, and includes their face, I will blur it before posting to kinktalk. Other participants will still receive the uncensored photo via email.

Who is keen to enter the exposure raffle in March? And which option above is preferred?

I would join :-). To be safe just through mail i guess. That way there is no problems with the rules

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 03:58 PM   #872
jh81

Quote:

Kinktalk have changed their rules in the meantime, which now prohibit posting someone else photos when face is included.

1) Drop the kinktalk exposure option, only exposing the winner via email to all other participants.
2) If the winner selects kinktalk exposure, and includes their face, I will blur it before posting to kinktalk. Other participants will still receive the uncensored photo via email.

Who is keen to enter the exposure raffle in March? And which option above is preferred?
For a number of reasons, face is a hard, hard limit, so this doesn't impact me. I quite like the idea of posting to KT though

Good to see you back
Limits: often face - scat/pee/vomit/etc - strong pain - friends/family/etc
Building "take-a-photo challenges" for exhibitionists:
Female - Male -WAM male

KIK: feistypuffin

jh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 07:21 PM   #873
totaldare

Looks like you may need a new way for people to submit pics. Or am I missing something from the first post?
totaldare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 10:48 AM   #874
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
What about replacing KinkTalk with a proper "A1, tip-top, clubbing jam fair" [10 pts for recognising the quote without googling!] unlimited exposure: Imagefap, Xhamster, Xtube... or perhaps something slightly less socially suicidal: bdsmlr or newtumbl, where users need to have an account before they see the photos? (I think? I may be wrong!)

But wasn't the original point about the pushing of limits, rather than about committing social suicide? (It may be that the full exposure folks are in the majority, that catering to their interests and needs will get you the most players - but that wasn't the original point, was it?)

(EDIT: Sorry! When I read this, it sounded like criticism! That's not how I meant it! You (and your Raffle) have brought great pleasure!)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.

Last edited by Cstelle; 02-27-2020 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Reason
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 03:45 AM   #875
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstelle View Post
What about replacing KinkTalk with a proper "A1, tip-top, clubbing jam fair" [10 pts for recognising the quote without googling!] unlimited exposure: Imagefap, Xhamster, Xtube... or perhaps something slightly less socially suicidal: bdsmlr or newtumbl, where users need to have an account before they see the photos? (I think? I may be wrong!)

But wasn't the original point about the pushing of limits, rather than about committing social suicide? (It may be that the full exposure folks are in the majority, that catering to their interests and needs will get you the most players - but that wasn't the original point, was it?)

(EDIT: Sorry! When I read this, it sounded like criticism! That's not how I meant it! You (and your Raffle) have brought great pleasure!)
The original raffle had no online exposure, only shared with other participants. Moving to full public exposure is a large departure from that original intent.
Old 02-28-2020, 11:08 PM   #876
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
The original raffle had no online exposure, only shared with other participants. Moving to full public exposure is a large departure from that original intent.
Right. I wasn't clear. Apologies.

I vote for dropping the KT option. But if people want public exposure in the old KT way (face allowed), one solution might be to use some other site rather than KT.

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:24 AM   #877
youngandbi212

One alternative to kinktalk exposure could be electing to be included in a exposure raffle "hall of fame" album if you are selected by the raffle that month.

The hall of fame album would include all the pictures of past raffle winners who elected to be included in the album, and would be sent out to raffle participants in future drawings.

Last edited by youngandbi212; 02-29-2020 at 10:27 AM.
youngandbi212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 02:43 PM   #878
ratkinwa

I like the KinkTalk with face blurred option.

50/m

Mood dependent likes: Games, Skype, Lingerie, Anal, arranged hookups

Limits: Illegal, Face & Social Suicide, Body writing, Pain, Scat, Blood, Permanent, Most watersports, Property damage

In person holds more interest for me than online, but one does what one can.
ratkinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 05:15 PM   #879
Safewor

I'd be interested in entering the raffle. Either option works.
Safewor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 03:30 AM   #880
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

New round of the Exposure Raffle has started for March 2020!

This round the theme is "nipple clamps" - if you include at least one photo with an something clamped or pegged on your nipples, you will receive a 4-ticket reduction.

A list of the entries will be kept up to date at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Players enter by submitting one or more nude pictures, and all entrants go into a raffle. At the end of the month, a random dice roller will be used to select one person for exposure. Everyone else is safe, just a single person will be privately exposed to the other raffle entrants, with their nude picture(s) emailed to the other participants of the raffle. Every participant in the raffle will be BCC'ed, so no one will know your email address.

To make it more fun, entrants can choose their level of risk. The more risky photos you submit, the less chance you have of being exposed. However, if your number is picked, all your pics will be sent to the other raffle entrants.

At least one naked picture is required for you to enter, showing at least from knee's to shoulders. Face is optional.

If you complete all the tasks, you only get 1 ticket. If you only complete the minimum photo, you will receive 30 tickets.

If you include your full face in at least half of the pictures, your total ticket allocation will be halved.

For each of the following items you complete, you will reduce the number of tickets you have:
2 tickets: At least knee's to shoulder from behind.
2 tickets: Sitting down with your legs spread wide, showing from at least knee's to shoulder.
4 tickets: Dildo in your ass.
4 tickets: Naked outside.
2 tickets: Naked holding up a sign with your getdare username.
4 tickets: Have your pictures & info exposed on Kinktalk for 2 weeks, instead of emailed to all participants
2 tickets: Include your first name.
4 tickets: Include your home town.
4 tickets: Complete the theme!

I will select the random number using rolz.org or similar, and will advertise the link here prior to the roll occurring, so anyone can watch it in real time to ensure there is no cheating.

We are also going to including an additional bonus round. As well as the normal draw that is based on the number of pics/info provided, those who enter the bonus round will be given 1 ticket in the bonus draw. That means equal chance of exposure. You don't get any ticket reduction for entering the bonus round, but your entry will be noted in column AB of the spreadsheet

Note - Kinktalk have recently updated their around posting photos, which must be followed. If you choose to risk kinktalk exposure, you MUST follow the rules set at https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/verify-me.17421/. Also note that faces will be blurred if posted to kinktalk.

To enter, simply PM me a picture linked from https://postimages.org/ or similar, and be sure to include your email address in the PM.

Good luck!

Last edited by aus guy; 03-06-2020 at 04:48 AM.
aus guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aus guy for this post:
Old 03-06-2020, 06:45 AM   #881
alexlandy

Default Exposure

I'm in !

A little bit nervous " "
alexlandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 04:29 PM   #882
nudefox58

I'm in. Eager to see the results

Kik: nudefox58
Telegram: moodyfox58

Expose me whenever you want and send proof to me to get my whole gallery!
nudefox58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:46 PM   #883
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

You could always open a blog at newtumbl.com to post too. Then there is the added risk of people rebloggin and posts then being there forever

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...88b0228044.jpg
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:48 PM   #884
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Either way will probably be joining this first round of the year in next few days

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...88b0228044.jpg
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:55 PM   #885
Cstelle
gD Curio

Weird. Only two players as yet?

I need encouragement... I need ideas! I have this silly idea that for this game to be really rewarding, you should always offer fresh, new photos (even if no-one has seen the previous ones); you should always try to make them better; and obviously: the point of the game is to rub up against the limits of your daring! (I think I got down to very low percentages once or twice? Didn't I get down to 1% once?)

Anyway. For some reason it is always just as difficult for me to decide whether to dare or not to dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk