Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-14-2014, 01:35 AM   #871
angelica00
Baby Member

Default become a good mistress controler and dominator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casimir View Post
any thing goes as long as it involves feet some how and respects the persons limits. pain, mess, humiliation, or what ever you can think of please try and post more then one line dares. Can't wait to see what you all come up with.
HELLO lately i reciece some one men wanted me to be his mistress to control him totally , i like to work our relation as mistress and slave he said his verry willing to beg and obey to me and willing to do all what i wnat but honetsly i always play role as mistress and control some slave but honetsly i dotn know totally how to controla nd handle them to make them fall inlove with em and follow all my orders from the bottom of their hearts i wnat to save one slave for me for the rest of my life to spolied me in all ways i want everything loyally comittedly personally speritually mentally and fenancially totally i wanna onwed him but i dont know how... would posible u cna help me pls....

tnx
angelica00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 01:45 AM   #872
Rankin_Inlet

lick your feet with passion
Rankin_Inlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 10:47 AM   #873
kadamka88

cum on your feet and lick it all up.

LIKES: bdsm, cbt, feet torture, foot dares, joi cum control, edging, milking, cock tease, navel play, sounding, spanking, clothespins, chance dares, games with forfeits, omegle, webcam, creative dares ...

LIMITS: showing face, sissy, feminisation, pet play, too much pain, shit, too messy, writing lines, blackmail, financial.

Spoiler:
My dare for you: If you read this, you have to send me your favourit dare in pm, and i'll send u mine too. Let's have fun! ;) :D
kadamka88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:19 PM   #874
HerShyToy
getDare Sweetheart

do the same on cam
HerShyToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:25 PM   #875
Ash567

Cum on your feet than just stair a them for 5 minutes while only thinking about the taste of your cum and feet, than lick all of the cum off

Likes:Spit/gagging/blindfolds/food/corner time/posing/sleep dares/writing/light pain/dice dares/games

Dislikes:light anal/cum eating/cum play/feet/messy

Limits: public/cross dressing/scat/piss/showing face/wedgies/major pain/family/friends/blood/illegal/permanent

Kik: Ash55667
Snapchat: Ash5567
Very interested in having a mistress/master
Ash567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #876
HerShyToy
getDare Sweetheart

Next time you go to sleep, cum on your feet and sleep

(please give me a dare to do for my mistress)
Old 09-19-2014, 05:31 AM   #877
kadamka88

cum on your feet, rub it in and let the cum dry. you can only clean it up in the evening.

LIKES: bdsm, cbt, feet torture, foot dares, joi cum control, edging, milking, cock tease, navel play, sounding, spanking, clothespins, chance dares, games with forfeits, omegle, webcam, creative dares ...

LIMITS: showing face, sissy, feminisation, pet play, too much pain, shit, too messy, writing lines, blackmail, financial.

Spoiler:
My dare for you: If you read this, you have to send me your favourit dare in pm, and i'll send u mine too. Let's have fun! ;) :D
Old 09-19-2014, 05:37 AM   #878
HerShyToy
getDare Sweetheart

Worship your feet for 10 minutes

(dares to do..next time i will meet my mistress)
Old 09-20-2014, 05:53 AM   #879
kadamka88

spit on your feet so the saliva covers your feet. take a few picture of it and send me the pics to [email protected].

Spoiler:
Old 09-20-2014, 06:39 AM   #880
Pitter

Spank the soles of your feet and then worship them until they're covered in your saliva

OUT OF GETDARE SINCE 09/29/14

Sorry X ♥ all the best for you
Pitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:55 PM   #881
daredevil2468

get your socks very sweaty and suck them clean. then take them off with your teeth and lick between your toes and your soles
Old 09-21-2014, 03:10 AM   #882
kadamka88

For the next week, wear your shoes without socks. Every time you get home, cum on your feet and lick it clean.

Spoiler:
Old 09-21-2014, 12:28 PM   #883
daredevil2468

every tie you cum for the next week oyu must lick it from between your toes
Old 09-29-2014, 05:04 AM   #884
HerShyToy
getDare Sweetheart

do your dare!!!!!
Old 09-29-2014, 08:35 AM   #885
SlaveKeyP

You can't wear shoes and socks for 2 hours. During this time you must walk in your home, garden, hidden place, etc. After that cum on your feet and massage them with your cum.. after that you can wash them.
SlaveKeyP is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feet, foot, humiliation, messy, pain