Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 12-09-2019, 02:10 AM   #8791
skullbone

If you need a fresh showered slave for entertainment. Msg me. I am yours. Kik is in sig

Dislikes: extreme pain/blood/pee and poo....

Kik:sm_oceanwave

36/male/Germany/sub

Pm me: "tie" and I w tie up my balls for 10 minutes
Pm me "spank" and I spank my ass 20 times.
PM me "skirt" and i show you a pic of me in a pink skirt.
skullbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 03:09 AM   #8792
Subtoy4u00

Hello there. I am a sub male looking to serve and entertain a domme or trans. I am very open minded and eager to please. I am looking for someone who enjoy the control aspect in lots of ways. I do have toys if that helps and I have been told I知 not too hard on the eyes. Thank you for your time.

Kik subtoy4u00
Subtoy4u00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 03:56 AM   #8793
brochdagos9

29 aussie gay curious - b.rochdagos7 on kik
Old 12-09-2019, 09:42 AM   #8794
Pepe123

I'm a 24 years old obedient boy from Europe looking for a Mistress, prefer something long term. My experience so far is serving a few dommes online and few play partners so im well versed in doing task. My top kinks are orgasm control, humiliation(verbal,SPH, humiliating tasks etc..), body worship, CBT, edging and many more, also always open to explore new things.Limits are anything public, perma marks, findom, blood, scat, social suicide. Im nice, discrete, obedient, submissive and open minded.Willing to send videos, pictures and maybe go on cam.

I prefer for you to be also from europe or uk cause of time zones, also be willing to verify.

kik: gotovo
Pepe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:35 AM   #8795
beanneab

22/m looking for someone to do (public) dares with
Kik - jandekroet1994
beanneab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:22 PM   #8796
mlody.wali

kik: mlody.wali
age/gender: 19 male
I'm switch
looking for male switch
Limits: scat, public, illegal
mlody.wali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:59 PM   #8797
Spies
Account Banned

My kik is spies1

Kik: sissyjess_x

Likes: forced feminization, humiliation, bondage, cum play, anal, pics and vids, edging, light pain, nipple play, crossdressing, wedgies

Dislikes/punishment: piss drinking

Limits: public, family, blood, scat, gay
Anything not In my limits I am willing to try

PM ME:''WEDGIE'' and ill give myself a hanging wedgie for 2 hours
''CROSSDRESS'' and ill go to school in bra and panties
''Shave'' and I have to shave all my body hair
Spies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 02:02 PM   #8798
beanneab

Kik - jandekroet1994
Into dares and public stuff

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Exhibitionist
100% Degradee
100% Voyeur
100% Rope bunny
99% Submissive
96% Masochist
78% Slave
77% Experimentalist
62% Rigger
55% Sadist
49% Primal (Prey)
47% Degrader
42% Non-monogamist
28% Switch
24% Pet
19% Primal (Hunter)
19% Dominant
7% Master/Mistress
7% Owner
1% Boy/Girl
0% Ageplayer
beanneab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 03:12 PM   #8799
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Hey so as the add says I'm a girl boi, in very fit and athletic, not too muscular but fit. I love to crossdress, be a sissy, and stuff like that. I'm always looking for new and creative dares and orders. I've always been interested in being controlled on a trip to the public pool that always seems interesting. Or anything else that could be really creative.

I have a girlfriend that doesn't know I'm a sissy, so idk if that interests anyone but I'd love to talk and be controlled by someone that likes that idea

I really want diaper humiliation and tasks! I'm a really fit athletic sissy, in good shape and attractive. I have lots of sissy clothes and diapers and I want tasks that are new and humiliating or just to be humiliated in general!!

Kik Steve.mac212

Dislikes: body writing, family, pain, permanent, etc...

Limits: social suicide, blackmail, anything overly extreme

21 year old diaper sissy looking for dares and master
Pm me if interested
Jonbon_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:14 PM   #8800
Imcorrupted

Hello all, so I知 here searching for a FEMALE sub/slave to own. NO males at all. Any age is more than welcome to apply. Also wether you池e looking for short term or long term does not matter I知 game for either but would prefer a long term D/S relationship. We may discuss this and decide what works best. If we are close to eachother we may meet up if we both have an interest to and want to. I知 on the east coast of the United States. Wether you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle or if your experiences does not make or break it for me. I知 fully willing to take you on if you are new and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I知 available just about everyday throughout the day and evenings I知 normally always open to play. I知 hoping to find someone who also has a pretty open schedule but I know we all have lives and I知 willing to work with you when you池e free.

So here痴 a little bit about me. I知 a fit and hung 25 year old white male dom. Yes you get to see me. I知 not some fake 50 year old old fart. I致e been a dom for almost 8 years now online and in my own personal relationships throughout life. I致e had plenty of experience with various submissives over the years. I will say I'm a strict dominant and expect you to do as i say otherwise be punished. I don稚 tolerate disobedience. But outside of that if we are just talking I知 honestly very easy to get along with and talk too. Im not some savage out to use you every second of the day. Also I will always respect your limits and I won稚 push them unless that is something you want to help you explore more. I知 kinda into the more dirty/darker things but overall I like just about everything you can think of. I知 just a freak looking for his slut.

Here is a in depth list of some of my kinks and just sexual things I like as well as my limits. I知 honestly into literally anything you can think of that痴 not a limit. You do not have to like them all just have some in common with me. The more we have in common the more creative we can be together.

Bimbofication, cum play, wax, pain, degradation, anal, anal training, Stretching out your holes, begging, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, public anal plugs, Insertions, flashing, Panty stuffing pussy and mouth, public stuff, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating, throat fucking, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, ice, milking, spanking, wedgies, nipple clamps, pussy clamps, milking tits, whip cream, whips, pictures and videos, gags, pierced nipples, Begging, Biting, Clothespins and clamps, Collars (Public and Private), Crotch Ropes, Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects, all holes filled, Duct tape, Forced anything almost, Forced Masturbation, Orgasm Control, Pussy Spanking, Slapping, throat fucking, ass to mouth, anything public, wetting, pee play, breath play, beastiality, cum walking, rough use, risky.

Limits

Anything hospitalizing, Blackmail, Children, cutting, Forced Sexual Orientation, Incest, Knife Play, Permanent, illegal, blood, or anything gruesome.
-----------------------------------------------

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available:
Imcorrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 01:37 AM   #8801
l2001ll

i知 down to be a slave . male here . masters preferred
kik - officiallogan7
l2001ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 02:52 AM   #8802
brochdagos9

29 gay curious here. brochdagos.7 on kik
Old 12-12-2019, 03:38 AM   #8803
Samuelswitches

Male 65 bicurious locked seeking someone to control me.

Love Latex, Lycra, spanking and nudity (indoor and out)

Happy with most nude challenges that don't involve anyone else

Kik Samischaste
Samuelswitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 09:18 AM   #8804
Dutchbuster

I知 hoping to find someone who痴 really passionate about ballbusting, a true sadist who痴 not afraid to cause pain and will push limits.

I have been a sub for many years and build a decent tolerance when it comes to ballbusting. But have never been with someone who really goes brutal on them.

So the perfect person to me would be someone who is not afraid to cause some pain / damage, will push me and find ways to go train/ guide/ mentor me into more and more brutal busting. But also understands it痴 a process and we値l need to work towards more extreme things.

What I can offer? I am motivated, honest and loyal and I will do my best to keep push myself and my limits to keep making progress for you. To accomplish the goals we want to accomplish.

I知 in in for the long term, not just Someone who will run after a week. But someone who値l stick with me to train and work on those little things.

Sorry for the long message. Thank you for your time and feel free to pm me.

Kik: worthless88

Ps. Not interested in people who are demanding in their first message or want nudes instantly. I want to talk a bit to see if we click and if we want the same thing.
Dutchbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 09:25 AM   #8805
NewToSlavery

Hi, kik is "virgilionism"

I'm a bisexual male, age 20.
I'm a switch but I tend towards submissive.
I'm up for short-term or long-term pretty much anything not in my limits.

KiK: Virgilionism
NewToSlavery is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk