Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-01-2020, 09:01 AM   #856
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

I don't know? It just happened to pop in there when it disappeared from yours! Must be some quantum wumblejumble.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 09:04 AM   #857
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I don't know? It just happened to pop in there when it disappeared from yours! Must be some quantum wumblejumble.
Ugh...quantum chaos... it does happen... =-_-='''

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 09:04 AM   #858
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Oooh, another wonderful report, thank you! Also, definitely liking where Bdsub went with your punishment.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:36 PM   #859
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default 197 Gifts

Quote:

Anal count:

FUCK 35
FOUR 14
BLIND 21
GAG 74
Normal edges 4
Hit sit spot 12
HIT inner thighs 24
FOUR+FUCK+BLIND+GAG+HIT(thighs) 6
FUCK+GAG 6
BLIND+GAG 1
This thread was a blast. Not only did I get to negotiate a superpower twice and assign Blue the world's punniest edges, I even got a reward for it in the end. 197 gifts to be exact--one edge and its associated task from all 197 of my posts. And while those numbers might not seem very high to the brave people I've seen blast through thousands of edges, you need to understand a little about Dungeonmaster's skill to understand the full impact these edges had on me.

See, for the seven days before this weekend, I spent most of my time on no touch. Occasionally, I was awarded an edge that had me soar in pleasure and left me suspended, craving more, needing more. What I got was a promise of a blissful weekend with 197 edges to keep us company.

I'm not a patient person. Just in case you hadn't noticed yet. To say the past week had me squirm is...well, it feels so damn far from how absolutely desperate I got. The first touches of pleasure on Friday, those first edges were bliss. And not enough, not by far.

Dungeonmaster threw something else in the mix--a few well-placed teasers about a new thread had me reeling. Even rebel a little—which is not a common occurrence; overwhelmed with the sheer amount of edges I still had to do, I couldn't deal with the idea of another thread. Until I realised Sir never pushes me harder than I can handle and protects me in every thing he does. I calmed down and accepted the power he has over me, the power I trust him with. With that acceptance came the expectation that it would happen, but it didn't. At least not on Friday. Instead, a very entertaining thread appeared on Saturday. One that had me grin and squirm and left me very distracted.

Not as distracted as the countless edges that filled the weekend though. There are new bruises on my sit spot and inner thighs. I got blissfully acquainted with the way pleasure feels while blindfolded--enhanced by the dark. I got fucked--throat, pussy, ass, or all at once. There were edges that left my limbs so weak I had trouble staying on all fours.

Yesterday, my lunch break consisted of fucking myself into oblivion--8 inch dildo in my pussy, large plug in, nipple clamps on, Sir's words written on my tits, and the sting of a wooden spoon to my inner thighs. The fire of my thighs only stoked the heat in my entire body, the flames that devour me in mere seconds these days after the continuous build-up Sir is so skilled at. First fucking my pussy, then my ass, then both at once, and it only escalated from there until I was fucking my ass and pussy with my largest dildos and edging in a matter of seconds. Every five edges, Sir gave me the chance to stop and all I could do was beg for more. In the end, the one thing that made me stop was the fear that I was going to crash right over the edge, that I wouldn't be able to obey orders any longer, no matter how hard I tried.

Thirty-one edges in a little over an hour. For a moment, it felt like I could live on the pleasure of edges and submission alone. I was surprisingly un-hungry after.

Throughout the afternoon, Sir got me to edge at random times before ordering me to focus on work. And on writing myself a task to earn his vote to cum. If you want to know what my mindset was fuelled by when I was designing the task on my thread, now you know...

The edges continued into the evening. I was shaking, focused only on Sir's words and the pleasure that followed, reeling, and so, so deep in submission I was once again becoming slow-minded and slow-moving. We've found that, while a very intriguing sensation--almost like being very drunk without a drop of alcohol--it's best to stop at that point before I crash too far into the ravine of submission. No matter how much I regretted not making it to the 100 edges Sir kindly kept hinting at , I reached a new record of 78 edges in a single day. The kind so intense that every single one had the power to make me shake.

That left me with 22 edges to gag on for today. I've fast become a fan of Sir's deepthroat games, so him reminding me the entire day that I had them coming at night maaaay have shattered my focus.

Suction cup 9 inch dildo on the mirror, 6 inch one in my pussy and the 8 inch one fucking my ass. Squirming? Yeah, me too. Choking on the dildo in my throat, I got to fuck my ass to 11 edges. Before deepthroating and choking some more and fucking my ass to another 11. If there was ever a perfect way to finish the 197 gifts I'd been given, this was it, leaving me with a used throat, tears and drool dripping down on my tits, legs shaking so hard I near collapsed, a sore ass and two very tired arms (I'm not kidding, that was quite a work-out ).

Thank you, Blue, for sharing with me. And thank you, Sir, for knowing EXACTLY how to drive me to new heights every single time.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:41 PM   #860
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Sounds like an extremely fun task and you hit it out of the park with the report, as usual!

Congratulations on a new personal best edging record!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 02:45 PM   #861
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Thank you for the wonderful report Addi! Given how much you enjoyed them, I don't mind sharing them for one bit! Happy to be part of luring you into posting more and more on my thread with various superpowers so we could both enjoy them

The rest is mine though! Shoo! You aren't getting more!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-05-2020, 04:25 PM   #862
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

It's been a while since I updated this thread. I was rather "slow" the last few days, the edging and everything exhausting my physically and mentally. Taking a day off anything related to kink helped immensely though, and I'm enjoying them once more. Most of my "regular" edges are done by now. I've fucked my ass sore several times, and my throat is getting more and more used to having a giant dildo shoved down it. Edging during either of these two remains dangerous, and especially during gagging edges there have been a few very near calls.

Yesterday it was time to get rid of my small mountain of hits. Inner thighs seemed to be the target of choice, with a grand total of 274 hits on them excluding multi-keyword hits. Edge 5 times for pleasure, hit 5 times for pain and pleasure. You would think that the pain would make it harder to edge, but it does anything but. It rather enhances it, and makes them go faster and faster. I did all of these in two sessions, with a break of about 15 minutes between them. They drive me crazy. Absolutely crazy. At the start I'm always careful with how hard the hits are, but the longer I go on, the harder I start hitting myself, the more I am hitting the same spot that is already sore, and the quicker the edges are coming. After almost 300 of them, my mind was properly fucked. Each hit was hard enough to make me wince. The edges were coming in intervals of 5-10 seconds after each other, with 5 rapid and hard hits between each set of 5.

My mind was in a bliss of pain and pleasure. My body being racketed by waves of pleasure washing over it from edge after edge. Even the pain started feeling good after the initial sting. By the time I was done with it, my thighs were red and sore to the touch. I was breathing hard, having just finished sprinted for minutes edging as fast as I could. It took me quite a bit of time to calm down again. Trying to control my breathing again and failing. In the end counting down from 20 seemed to work to calm me down, but I was spent and climbed back into bad. I put the sheets of my bed between my legs to relieve the pressure from my thighs, which were burning painfully and could not handle the friction of my legs..

I was floating away for a while, floating along of the feeling of pain and pleasure. Falling asleep and waking up with a grin on my face remember the pleasure. When I got up, I remembered the pain as well. My thighs were not happy with moving, sending a very noticeable intake of pain through my body that blended in pleasure in my mind from as a reminder of the edges I had done. The entire day I have been feeling my thighs when I sit down and the seat graces against it. It's a pleasure burning sensation, but it was definitely hard to ignore.

Later in the day I added the ass and sitspot edged to make sitting even better/worse. While these don't have lasting bruises, I definitely noticed them right after, not being able to sit comfortably in any way. The second to hardest edges are out of the way now. A few hundred more to go, and another 144 hits to the already bruised thighs that I can look forward to. Those are going to hurt. My left thigh has two rather large bruises, my right thigh is only sure but doesn't seem to be bruised to badly. I have to work on my distributing it seems, but I'm rather happy feeling them all day.

Likely one or two more days remaining. Modified edges by Inferno of GAG+FUCK, and at least 12 and possibly more hours of no touch before I can get started on the orgasm task from Addi. I'm getting very used to being denied, even if I am already breaking my record of denial as well as several others related to the tasks. It's been 20 days of denial now, with the last iteration lasting less than 2 weeks. Yet, my desire to just orgasm as regular is fading. I think I might put myself on denial again soon after one way or the other. From orgasming every day because it was my habit they became less special. More of a chore. Especially compared to the one I am looking forward to now.

Current summary:

FUCK 735/735 done
FOUR 307/296 done
BLIND 284/284 done
GAG 1213/1210 done
Normal edges 640/546 done

Hit sit spot 118/118
HIT inner thighs 330/274 done
HIT soles 30/30 done
HIT back of thighs 8/55 done
Hit ass 25/25 done
HIT left nipple 5/5 done

FUCK+Gag 0/76
FUCK+Four 0/5
FUCK+BLIND 0/10
FUCK+Hit(ass) 0/5
BLIND+GAG 0/14

FOUR+FUCK+BLIND+GAG+HIT(thighs) 0/144 done

296 edges remaining
Total 3531/3827 done + 134 extra

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 3 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-05-2020, 04:33 PM   #863
Bdsub
Dare Freak

So many great reports tonight, I am *almost* jealous I have nothing to report o

Glad you enjoyed your mix of pain and pleasure, keep up the good work!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-05-2020, 04:37 PM   #864
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

You're doing incredibly well--I'm extremely impressed. And those thigh hits are clearly a favourite *takes notes*

Thank you for the delightful report...
Old 12-05-2020, 04:41 PM   #865
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
You're doing incredibly well--I'm extremely impressed. And those thigh hits are clearly a favourite *takes notes*

Thank you for the delightful report...
You and your notes...

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-05-2020, 04:58 PM   #866
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Those notes are dangerous... and delicious

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-06-2020, 12:53 AM   #867
Lightze
Chaos

So what we have learned here is Blue doesn't want to orgasm again. **nodnod**

M/Exploring

Old 12-06-2020, 04:13 AM   #868
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

You're doing great - so close now! Also, wow that description of your inner thigh hits and their aftermath is just absolutely delicious. Might go back and reread it for a second, errm no that's not right, fourth? serving after posting this.
Old 12-06-2020, 08:15 AM   #869
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
So many great reports tonight, I am *almost* jealous I have nothing to report o

Glad you enjoyed your mix of pain and pleasure, keep up the good work!
Certainly enjoying it. And you know, you can always make a thread again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
So what we have learned here is Blue doesn't want to orgasm again. **nodnod**
Now now Lightze, that's NOT the takeaway message here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
You're doing great - so close now! Also, wow that description of your inner thigh hits and their aftermath is just absolutely delicious. Might go back and reread it for a second, errm no that's not right, fourth? serving after posting this.
Almost there yes And thanks for rereading this a couple of times, it definitely makes me smile knowing you enjoy it so much.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-06-2020, 10:58 AM   #870
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:

Now now Lightze, that's NOT the takeaway message here.
I think it's the most important take away point!

M/Exploring

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, edge, task