Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 05-07-2014, 03:24 AM   #8671
Salty Dog

Hey. I am looking for some fun on kik.

I like several things. I love to be a dare slut or slave, for a predetermined time. It can be a longer period though. Up to 2 months would be ok for me.

Apart from that I also love to be a master. I absolutely like both parts of the game, but I am slightly more in to being a sub. I do not have that many experiences as a master, but I am really looking forward to become a real good master.

I also like battle against other kik-users, like bladder-control battles. We should discuss about the rules if we want to start a battle ;p

I am looking forward to talk to you. So please message me on KIK.

My name is: SaltyDare

Toys: different sized plugs, big dildo, chains+locks+timeable safe, chastity device, enema kit, blindfold.

Loves: pee control, anything related to pee, anal, pain, semi public, humiliation, dice dares, chastity.
punishments:line writing, eating cum, crossdressing.
Limits: illegal, permanent injurys.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Kik: SaltyDog7890
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:38 AM   #8672
HappyFred

Hello
Thank you for taking the time from your day to read this advertisement.

So to begin, I am a Dominant who is currently looking for submissives to enjoy an online Dom/Sub relationship. I have been doing this for the past 2 years and have found many of my encounters to be fun, respectful and of course, sexy. If you are interested in a relaxed, understanding and personal Dom/Sub relationship and are over 18 years of age then please continue reading to find out just a little more about me.

LIKES/INTERESTS

Humiliation - By this I do not mean simply hundreds of images of you playing with yourself, I mean a more specialized kind of humiliation based around who you are and what you enjoy in your daily life.
Rules - Again these work best when I have a good understanding of who you are, I work to tweak slightly your routine to provide subtle humiliation and the knowledge of your being controlled.
Punishments - This will take the form of something you do not always enjoy (whats the point otherwise) but I will be careful not to push limits too far or do anything you explicitly wish not to do.
Clothing Control - Very simple but I find it enjoyable and gives a nice easy base to start a relationship
Role-Play - This takes the form of you acting out a role specified by me at the time, how in depth you want to go is upto you but in my experience subs tend to find this very enjoyable.
Pictures - I do not want thousands of images of your genitals but pictures have a place in this type of relationship, I hope you understand that and I will also send them if that makes you more comfortable
Physical Fitness - Not a pre-requisite but just means there are more tasks I can set.
KIK - I find this an excellent way of running the operation so please try to have an account, if not we will have to look at other ways around it.
Orgasm Control - The staple of any Master, I will control your orgasms and punishment will ensue if you cum without permission.

DISLIKES

Illegal - Self explanatory, I have no interest in doing anything with you that would get either of us arrested.
Family/Unwilling participants - I do also not want to involve others without their consent and will do nothing involving you and family members
Scat/Blood - If pain is your thing I can work with that, yet I do not have any interest in causing significant physical harm and scat is simply not for me.
Uneducated Subs - Please try and speak in correct English, it is a wonderful language.
Feet - Sorry just not my thing.
Starting Conversations with Images of your Genitals - Just don't do it, its not arousing it's annoying!

LIMITS

There are some things I will simply not get involved with, please read below to check you are none of the following.
UNDER 18's - It seems no matter how much I litter my posts with this they always get through, DO NOT ENQUIRE IF UNDER 18, its illegal and I think you too young to enter these types of relationship.
Just after one quick *enjoyment* - Its frustrating to try and filter out those looking for something long term and those just after a quick go, If thats you there are lots of people elsewhere much better suited than me who specializes in long term things.
Not interested in the above - amazingly I am constantly contacted by people wanting something totally different to what I have described. I am very happy to work with your interests but at least have some that overlap with mine.
Dominant - I will not reply to people asking if I want to 'switch' or be their sub.

I thank you very much for the time you have taken to read this, if you would still like more convincing I can give you the KIK addresses of subs I have worked with who will provide testimony. I wish to add you will find me a considerate and personalized Master who will take time to get to know you before giving tasks I know you will enjoy. I like to gently push at your boundaries and take you out from your comfort zone to enjoy a more intense kind of relationship. Although I specialize in humiliation and degradation/domination I will try and work with you to establish and find your other kinks too.

If interested or simply have a few queries PM me on here or for preference message me on KIK at happyfred123

Hope to talk soon, F
HappyFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:56 AM   #8673
subslaveGER

Send a message via Yahoo to subslaveGER

fag slave from germany is looking for a dominant man or group to give me orders - use, control and humiliate me. Not a lot of limits here.

I like to be used, tortured, contolled, dominated, HUMILIATED, DEGRADED...; semi-public, body-writing, chastity, toys....

CURRENTLY LOCKED IN A COCK-CAGE.

It would be great to get some dares/challenges to do, and take pics or film it. i will upload the films on xtube. Also like to play online on cam or be controlled with teamviewer, be used in front of others. obey orders to be the slut of the MASTER. You can give me orders to do online or offline and prove with pic later that I did them.

kik/yahoo/skype: subslaveGER

male/gay

slaves Ad on getdare

Likes: Guys, Ice, Edging/Orgasm Denial, Chastity, Pain, Humiliation, Body Writing, Piss
Semi-Likes: Public
Limits: Silly Dares, Family, Job, long-term or permanent, Extreme Pain and all the obvious Limits

skype/kik: subslaveGER

subslaveger.tumblr.com : subslaveGER
www.xtube.com : subslaveGER
subslaveGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:11 AM   #8674
Tia_Solom
Account Banned

Male

KIK : jonesdom18

Bisexual and I'll be fine with male or female masters.

Anything involving friends and family is completely off limits.
Underwear control and hidden public are fine.
Orgasm control and denial is great

Pictures from the neck up are off for me but anything down from there is great!
Tia_Solom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:15 AM   #8675
jasonD2

Default jasonD2

jasonD2 on kik push my limits
jasonD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #8676
flowergirl2

flowergirl2fun

I am interested in being a kik/chat slave for a few minutes for anyone who is willing. I don't have a kik, but I could make one, unless you want to chat somewhere else.
Please post below if interested! I love to be challenged, degraded, and bossed around!

19/f

Likes: ice, pain, nipple play, clamps, clothes play, withholding pee, humiliation, writing on self, messy

Limits: anal

Dislikes: public, pee and poop play, knives, wax, pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.jzehner View Post
ok heres an easy one, download Kik, a free messaging app for iPhone, iPod, Droid, and Windows Phone and post your Kik name here, see how many people you can meet =D
flowergirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:51 AM   #8677
mikey3120
getDare Sweetheart

Gay slave here. My kik is in my sig

Anyone can Kik me for a dick pic.

Please make me a loser in all threads.

kik: mikey3120

If you can guess the last number of my cell phone number, I will give you full controll of my GD account
mikey3120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:31 PM   #8678
brownsl*tboy

eh straight 24 years male.
kik: newtothis_fun
brownsl*tboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:41 PM   #8679
subslaveGER

Send a message via Yahoo to subslaveGER

gay faggot slave is looking for a dominant men or group.

Please give me orders – use me, control and humiliate me. Not a lot of limits here. I like to be used, tortured, contolled, dominated, HUMILIATED, DEGRADED; semi-public, body-writing, chastity, toys….

CURRENTLY LOCKED IN CHASTITY.

It would be great to get some dares/challenges to do and take pics or film it. i will upload the films on xtube. Also like to play online on cam or be controlled with teamviewer, be used in front of others. obey orders to be the slut of the MASTER. You can give me orders to do online or offline and prove with pic later that I did them.

kik/yahoo/skype: subslaveGER

male/gay

slaves Ad on getdare

Likes: Guys, Ice, Edging/Orgasm Denial, Chastity, Pain, Humiliation, Body Writing, Piss
Semi-Likes: Public
Limits: Silly Dares, Family, Job, long-term or permanent, Extreme Pain and all the obvious Limits

skype/kik: subslaveGER

subslaveger.tumblr.com : subslaveGER
www.xtube.com : subslaveGER
subslaveGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:42 PM   #8680
romeo_sierra

KIK: dp_ry

Likes, Limits, Dislikes in sig. Looking for humiliation and mild public tasks. May not always answer, but I will get back to you.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #8681
jshushu

Kik: jshushu
Straight male. Up for anything. 18
jshushu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:14 PM   #8682
milldew194

Kik: andrewpp101

Il be a willing slave for a master or mistress

Also willing to be hypnotised and love doing self bondage
milldew194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:02 PM   #8683
HumiliateMe125
Baby Member

Looking to be humiliated while studying. Add me freshaero125

: writing lines/essays, body writing, piss play, extreme pain

: poo, piss drinking, full public, family/friends, anal, face pictures

MESSAGE ME "bitch" and I will pinch my nipples and twist them all the way around. Then Thank you once done.
MESSAGE ME "toothpaste" and I will apply some to my clit as soon as I can. Then tell you how I feel after I apply it, then Thank you.
HumiliateMe125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #8684
mikey3120
getDare Sweetheart

30 year old gay slave looking to controlled and used

Anyone can Kik me for a dick pic.

Please make me a loser in all threads.

kik: mikey3120

If you can guess the last number of my cell phone number, I will give you full controll of my GD account
mikey3120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #8685
chicago

Default My KIK!!

My Kik is-
ch1c4g0

I want to have fun!!..!!
Pain, CBT, Humiliation, Anal, Denial, Blackmail, No Control, Semi Public
Dislikes:
Piss, Piss Play, Major Public, Wax, Ice, Pee Hole Insertion
Limits:
Scat, Family/Friends, Blood, Illegal, Animal Sex, Incest