Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-09-2019, 03:05 AM   #841
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

You realize she probably has, right? If I was dating some guy that wanted me to tie him up and force him to eat his own cum, you'd better bet my friends are going to hear about that. I bet they've had a wonderful time, all of them laughing as she tells them about how pathetic you looked as you begged her to piss all over you. They wouldn't say anything to your face, of course. They'd just smirk a little every time they see you, as they think about how you'd look all tied up.

~

Secrets~
Spoiler:
I love when people condescend to me. I wish someone would pat me on the head and tell me that I'm just a pet and my opinion doesn't matter. <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 04-09-2019, 04:00 AM   #842
Vaylex

I think it's cute how easily you'd submit to others. A few head pats and ear scratches and suddenly you're reduced to a lowly pet that just mewls at the slightest human contact. I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow found a way to cum just from being petted and who wants to listen a little kitty that's always in heat.

Sometimes I take pictures of myself in submissive poses (such as kneeling with my tongue out and spreading my ass) and then cum on myself jacking off to them
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Vaylex for this post:
Old 04-12-2019, 11:27 PM   #843
Ludi

Pictures of yourself? How cute. Why don't you start sharing them with the world? I bet we would all love to laugh and make fun of how pathetic you look! I mean, who actually enjoys taking photos in ridiculous poses to expose themselves. I'll tell you who, sluts like you do. And then what's that last part again... oh right, you jack off to yourself? What a loser. You lie in bed getting off to pictures of yourself and getting cum all over. You're nothing but a cumslut mess of a person.

For me I learned to tie a crotch rope recently and I loved it! Simple bondage stuff like gags and rope just gets me so excited. Especially when the gag is very dirty...
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ludi for this post:
Old 04-13-2019, 08:07 PM   #844
jdh90

Yeah I bet you do. You're such a bondage slut you just don't even realize it yet. You will be soon trying more advanced stuff in no time. I bet you're grabbing at your tiny cock and squirming just thinking about being all tied up and gagged. Someone gets way too excited, way too easily.

I love stretching my ass with my horsecock dildo

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:26 PM   #845
Ludi

Anyone who loves stretching their ass is gay. You must be fantasizing about all those guys lined up to fuck your girly ass. I bet you love pounding that dildo in your ass so much that it could make you cum. Go on slut, start pounding yourself right now. You already said you love it so there's no need to say no. I promise not to laugh... too much anyway~

I was dared recently to be gagged with used panties in my mouth turned inside out. I could only take them off if I was stroking myself really fast. I really liked the feeling of not being able to speak
Top 3 Fetishes

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Old 04-17-2019, 05:23 PM   #846
Vaylex

Being told to shut up wasn't humiliating enough for you? Now you have to be made to shut up with someone's dirty panties? You like having them shoved down your mouth so all you can do is whimper and moan while you tug at your 1 inch dick? The one so small, girls probably think puberty missed that part of you?

I doubt you even took them out when you started to stroke faster. In fact, the only reason I can see you taking them out for is to cum on them before you stuff them back in your mouth.

What you really need instead of a panty-gag is a throbbing 9-inch cock down your throat. It can be a futa-girl's if you still want to maintain your belief that you're straight but either way it'll shut you up for good and provide you with the cum you so desperately crave. After all, babies need milk to grow.

Spoiler:
While guys turn me off, there's something about dicks themselves that really draws me in. Because of this, one of my fantasies is serving disembodied cocks in a gloryhole booth, naked and on my knees

Last edited by Vaylex; 04-17-2019 at 05:29 PM. Reason: forgot part 2
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Vaylex for this post:
Old 04-19-2019, 05:15 PM   #847
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Oh thats so cute you are in the denial closet about the fact you are gay. That is so cute give it up and just come out that you love penis more. you love it so much you should work in a glory hole instead of any normal job you wangslut.

I want to serve as someones sissy maid making £1 a week. Being an objects for them and their friends to humiliate.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 05:58 PM   #848
jdh90

All you want to do is be a maid? Dressed up as a sissy maid looking ridiculous. Earning $1 week doing chores, washing clothes etc. you'll probably get caught smelling dirty underwear or trying to steal them to wear yourself.
I don't think your worth $1 a week. You will probably do it for free if you got to live out this fantasy. Just hurry up finding one or several people to serve, you know that's all your good for.

For me: Look at my signature/profile and make something up please

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 06:02 PM   #849
Subboi99

You call yourself straight? Don't lie to yourself bitch 😂 you even admit in your likes you enjoy anal. Your a little fag bitch in disguise aren't you? Hoping a real man will come along and put you in your place?

For me, I pissed the bed until my junior year of high school

Currently Under Consideration
Subboi99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 01:28 AM   #850
Ludi

Aw, has the little baby learned not to wet the bed yet? I doubt it, since you did it when you were 17 years old. Only helpless babies wet themselves, so that must be what you are. Does your mommy still put you in diapers? If not I bet that could be arranged~ Wetting is something that no grown man would do, so it's clear you never really grew up. Guess you'll always be a bed wetting loser.

I wish that girls would tie me up, dress me as a girl, and cover me in their spit, piss and cum however they like. I'd even be okay with shit. And when they are done they can give me anal and record the whole thing.
Top 3 Fetishes

Old 04-21-2019, 06:27 PM   #851
teasemewithyourfeet

you want that because your not good enough for sex with girls you just want any attention from them don't you.

I want to be trapped as a sub never allowed power. blackmailed and cuck'd as a footfag

Pm Dares

My orgasm rules

Curious likes: profile control, parental control software, bladder control

Dislikes: Pain, messy, crossdressing

Limits: Anal, scat, extreme pain, public
teasemewithyourfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 12:10 PM   #852
Ludi

Wow you want all those things? I don't know you deserve that even, considering the effort of your last reply. Guess you wouldn't understand though, you only care about feet, you stupid foot fag. Chances are a man wouldn't even let you TOUCH his feet, you would have to look from a distance.

Same as last post, can also do from any of my previous posts or signature.
Top 3 Fetishes

Old 04-24-2019, 04:26 AM   #853
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Ok first of all I’m in pull-ups you’re in diapers your A pathetic baby you need help in trying to go to the bathroom all you do is wet and mess your own pants as I sit back and laugh at you because you can’t even get to the bathroom on time

I wood love to be in a daycare in pull ups but be sliped laxatives and basically be forced back in to diapers for not making it to the potty

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 04:27 AM   #854
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Ok first of all I’m in pull-ups you’re in diapers your A pathetic baby you need help in trying to go to the bathroom all you do is wet and mess your own pants as I sit back and laugh at you because you can’t even get to the bathroom on time

I wood love to be in a daycare in pull ups but be sliped laxatives and basically be forced back in to diapers for not making it to the potty

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 03:01 PM   #855
Jfreeman1999

Wow, that is pathetic. I bet you want a daddy to change you and dress you in cute little outfits and give you a nice bottle of milk to drink too. If your still too pathetic to grow up and be a big girl then you deserve to be in diapers for the rest of your life. You will never amount to anything if you can't even go potty properly. Go stand in the corner for an hour and think about how useless and pathetic you are

I like the idea of being turned into a girl. Not just dress up like physically being changed by magic or something so I am biologically a girl. I like the idea of waking up one morning and beginning my new life as a girl.

My name is Sissy Princess Ellie

Please insult me over kik and tell me how much of a girl I am
Currently in long term chastity
kik: 1506slut

Likes: Humiliation, Cum eaitng, Feminization, Crossdressing, Bondage, Anal,

Dislikes: Piss play, Chastity Shaving, Hidden public, Messy,

Limits: Extreme pain, Blood, Family, Public, Social Suicide, online exposure Permanent

Jfreeman1999 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, torture, truth, verbal humiliation