Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 56 42.42%
SARAH 36 27.27%
DANI 21 15.91%
LAURA 12 9.09%
LUCY 16 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2012, 11:58 AM   #841
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Great part and as above said, love the teaser cliffhangers even if can be agonising at times. keep up the good work
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #842
shaggy.canada

thanks Rachie great chapter
shaggy.canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #843
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Don't want to ruffle any feathers but....
People - this is not one of the best written stories on here. It is not always filled with 'great chapters'. This story - particularly this installment - is one that is solely popular because of the previous issues. Parts One and Two were good - but not great. They deserved reads - but not two million. The sole reason for their popularity was the games located within. If you want to play games, buy an X-Box. This is, last time I checked, a forum for posting stories. Speaking of stories - there are better ones out there. Check out Leopard's stories for example - great prose, great content, lots of views. And it is achieved without the cheap gimmick of 'games' and 'contests'. Again, don't take this too personally everyone. The stories are better than anything I could write.... actually no they're not. They're decent stories, but ones that do not, in anyway, deserve the absurd amount of attention they have gotten. Thank you for reading.

RACHIE EDIT

Everyones entitled to an opinion and i agree that Leo's story is far better (in my opinion) Leo's a good friend and has helped me out a loads on here. (As i did with the start of his story)

REF LEO'S STORY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Spent around 90minutes reading. Fantastic story, Can't wait for you to send me more.

Any help required feel free to ask.

(Don't wish to give the story away)

RATED 5 STARS

Love Rachie
x x x x
I wouldn't call myself a writer and have previously said, the only reason this story started was as a dare and has continued with readers support. I'm Dyslexic and story writing has helped me in many ways. However as you state there are better written stories due to this.

Last edited by Rachie; 03-07-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Blue Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #844
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Balloon View Post
People - this is not one of the best written stories on here. It is not always filled with 'great chapters'. This story - particularly this installment - is one that is solely popular because of the previous issues. Parts One and Two were good - but not great. They deserved reads - but not two million. The sole reason for their popularity was the games located within. If you want to play games, buy an X-Box. This is, last time I checked, a forum for posting stories. Speaking of stories - there are better ones out there. Check out Leopard's stories for example - great prose, great content, lots of views. And it is achieved without the cheap gimmick of 'games' and 'contests'. Again, don't take this too personally everyone. The stories are better than anything I could write.... actually no they're not. They're decent stories, but ones that do not, in anyway, deserve the absurd amount of attention they have gotten. Thank you for reading.
This is absurd.... you are clearly jealous of Rachel's popularity.... if you can write a better story, why dont you?
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #845
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks RACHIE, good Chapter, Amber's going to have to sit out the pain for longer. The pain when they get taken off is going to be even more though!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #846
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Take no notice of the jelous person, your stories and puzzles are a great addition to getdare. cant wait for more
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #847
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

very sexy and much enjoyed reading it, love you rachel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #848
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

@Blue Balloon:

I would thank him for his opinion. Negative comments are good too, you can use them to improve yourself. I wouldn't just mark him as a troll as others might do.

Quote:
People - this is not one of the best written stories on here.
I think it is the best written story on here. I have read some of the others and most of them are boring or they aren't finished.

Quote:
It is not always filled with 'great chapters'. This story - particularly this installment - is one that is solely popular because of the previous issues. Parts One and Two were good - but not great. They deserved reads - but not two million.
Well, I don't know. It's really not always filled with good chapters. Sometimes there are like 3 or 5 parts in a row that are really boring. You wait like days for the next chapters and then it is boring like hell.

Honestly, I don't know why this story is so popular. I mean I liked it from the beginning and it has almost everything I like. First I wasn't sure if I should like it or not, because of that incest parts in the beginning. They are kinda weird and I wasn't sure if I should like them or not. I decided to read the rest and I like it now. Weird is not always bad, sometimes weird is good. I like the weird chapters.

I think this story has so many clicks because I spend a lot of time in it. I viewed it a lot to check if the new part was released and also made some backups, just in case of "no internet". If you go to literotice.com you will find stories that are better written and they have less clicks.

The 2 million views shouldn't bother you. The stories on this site have so many views because they are updated so slowly. Other sites just release the stories in one day or they release like 20 parts at once. You click those stories once or twice but this has to be checked every day for updates. And you also have to browse forward and backwards to find the parts because others answer too.

Quote:
The sole reason for their popularity was the games located within. If you want to play games, buy an X-Box.
I don't understand what you try to say. What games do you mean? The puzzles? Puzzles are lame.

Ohh and btw, a computer is better for games then a xbox 360 or ps3.

Quote:
This is, last time I checked, a forum for posting stories.
c'mon, there are a lot of great forums for stories. Most of the story archives delete their stories after some years and those forums bring them up again. Most of the good stories are published in 2000-2006, most of them are lost.

Quote:
Speaking of stories - there are better ones out there. Check out Leopard's stories for example - great prose, great content, lots of views. And it is achieved without the cheap gimmick of 'games' and 'contests'. Again, don't take this too personally everyone. The stories are better than anything I could write.... actually no they're not. They're decent stories, but ones that do not, in anyway, deserve the absurd amount of attention they have gotten. Thank you for reading.
Maybe this story gets so much attention because the poster is female? Just give it a try, create a fake profile and say that you are a girl, all the other users will jump on you.

I don't like Leopards stories, I think this story is better.

Anyway, thank you for you opinion, it's good to read something new and fresh. I think you already noticed it, the others only say things like "great...waiting for more"

Well I hope you are not mad at me Rachie This was meant in a friendly way.

RACHIE EDIT

I'm never mad with comments, and agree with a lot of what has been said. (I don't write the story/update the story just to say that its had so many views lol) Thank you for the feedback

Love Rachie
x x x x

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me

Last edited by Rachie; 03-08-2012 at 12:59 PM.
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #849
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Not at all the places I was expecting, for the pegs, nicely written Rachie, and funny idea, whoever got the stars!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #850
12356416514a
getDare Devil

If I had retrieved that message I would answer: Pussy, Asshole.

Rachie Edit

This was the same picture sent to J.M.N around a month ago with little/no other information, these were the two areas he specified.

Last edited by Rachie; 03-08-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #851
blue eyes

I was expecting either tits pussy or ass. Who was the player that won, would love to have seen it happen though. Still a great story in my opinion no matter what some think
blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #852
Cute emma
getDare Sweetheart

Love the attention to detail you always give. great graphic and an intense part again.
Cute emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #853
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

I agree with RACHIE that everyone is entitled to their opinion but i don't keep coming back for the competitions they are a nice addition but I keep coming back for the addictive chapters and storyline
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #854
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Great new chapter RACHIE and yes i was given the message, but i had no idea what the reason behind it was, it could've been anything

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #855
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Quote:
RACHIE EDIT

I'm never mad with comments, and agree with a lot of what has been said. (I don't write the story/update the story just to say that its had so many views lol) Thank you for the feedback

Love Rachie
x x x x
Well thank you for being so friendly

Quote:
This was the same picture sent to J.M.N around a month ago with little/no other information, these were the two areas he specified.
And thank you for keeping it close to the original

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist