Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2022, 04:54 AM   #826
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

You guys are so mean!!! I think Ash is doing great!! She''s taken her training so well.Remember when she used to beg to rub her clit and edge? She used to love ridding the edge. Now she's figured out that tickling her clit and giving herself edges she can't ride is much more entertaining for us.Good job Ash!!

As a reward you can circle your clit again for 5 minutes. And then you may tickle it directly to an edge. Then circle again for another 5 minutes.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 04:56 AM   #827
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
teh puddlee of juicess underr me iss evenn biggerr noww
Itīs time to clean this mess up as you made a lot of it today, Ash.
Take the gag out and lick your juices off the floor.

While you do so, you may rub your clit, but you are not allowed to edge.
If you drip again though you obviosuly have to lick that up as well...
Old 05-02-2022, 04:56 AM   #828
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram866 View Post
PSA: Ash, you have 12 minutes left.
I ccan stayy for anotherr 30 minns rightt now adn thenn possiblyy be back aginn laterr in teh afternoon to entertainn everyonee more.....

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 05:00 AM   #829
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Let's add a variation with Ash's favorite thing to do!

Sit on your ass so you're made very aware of the existence of it's occupant and set a timer for 5 minutes.

Now circle around your clit with your blender brush for 9 seconds followed by a light tickle directly on your clit. Keeping going until your time is up.

Considering Ash seems to forget, take out your dildo gag and repeat "I'm sorry for being needy what I want doesnt matter all that matters is that I entertain everyone" while doing this task. Put your dildo gag back in, strapped as tight as possible when you finish
Thissi isss drivigngn mee willdd ohgoghgg ohgoddddd

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 05-02-2022, 05:05 AM   #830
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Let's add a variation with Ash's favorite thing to do!

Sit on your ass so you're made very aware of the existence of it's occupant and set a timer for 5 minutes.

Now circle around your clit with your blender brush for 9 seconds followed by a light tickle directly on your clit. Keeping going until your time is up.

Considering Ash seems to forget, take out your dildo gag and repeat "I'm sorry for being needy what I want doesnt matter all that matters is that I entertain everyone" while doing this task. Put your dildo gag back in, strapped as tight as possible when you finish
I ffinishedr thiss thnak youu for lettigng my tickle my clitt once everry 10 secondds myy clitt iss noww throbbigng a millionn timess a minutte almosst painfullyy engorgedd so desperrate sso tormentedd sso deniedd all forr your entertajnnment ohgodddf ohgoddddddd

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 05:06 AM   #831
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
You guys are so mean!!! I think Ash is doing great!! She''s taken her training so well.Remember when she used to beg to rub her clit and edge? She used to love ridding the edge. Now she's figured out that tickling her clit and giving herself edges she can't ride is much more entertaining for us.Good job Ash!!

As a reward you can circle your clit again for 5 minutes. And then you may tickle it directly to an edge. Then circle again for another 5 minutes.
Calling us mean.. proceeds to have her circle her clit again

Last edited by Gram866; 05-02-2022 at 05:08 AM.
Gram866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 05:07 AM   #832
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:

Ohhh thankk yyou sso mucchc Angelica I couldd hugg you rightt noww ohgoddd I'll startt thiss righgt awayy

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 05:08 AM   #833
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Calling us mean.. proceeds to have circle her clit again
Would we have done it differently?
I donīt think so

At least she gets an edge this way now.
I thought about a different way to edge, but maybe one is enough for Ash. Right, Ash?
Old 05-02-2022, 05:10 AM   #834
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
I donīt think so

I thought about a different way to edge, but maybe one is enough for Ash. Right, Ash?
We would've let her edge... eventually!
Old 05-02-2022, 05:11 AM   #835
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Calling us mean.. proceeds to have her circle her clit again
You say that like it's a bad thing!

Quote:
Ohhh thankk yyou sso mucchc Angelica I couldd hugg you rightt noww ohgoddd I'll startt thiss righgt awayy
See!! Ash is happy. You are welcome, have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
I donīt think so

She does seem to enjoy it, she was begging for it earlier.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 05:29 AM   #836
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Ash, your time is up again!
Old 05-02-2022, 05:32 AM   #837
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:

Tthat wass teh mosst frustratigng eddge of myy entirre life afterr all tehh teasigng it still tookk me AGES tto buildd upp tto itt witht teh blenderr brussh teh sensationss sso lightt I reallly hadd tto focuss tto soakk inn everry tinyy pangg of pleasure adn whenn I finallyy edgedd I coudldnt sustainn itt forr morre thann two or three secondds adn even then it all feltt sso weakk I wass lefft writhingg adn humpingg emptyy airr desperate forr somethjngg to make teh edge strongerr adn make itt lasst ohgodddd ohgodddd ohgoddddddd adn thenn i hadd tto do 5 more minutess of cricligng myy whimperss of frustrationss turnedd intto screamss thankk gooodness forr teh gag ohgodd I've jusst realisedd myy plugged arse iss wet wothh5 I musst havee writhed rightt on myy puddle of juicess ohgoddddd I'M SOOOOOO DESPERATTE suchh a drippign sweatyy tormentedd mess I hope itt pleeases everyone I'm sso desperate tto pleasse adn entertainn all off youu!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 05:34 AM   #838
Gram866
Prodigy

I can't say for others but you've definitely pleased me very much Ash. Thank you for being such a good toy
Old 05-02-2022, 05:40 AM   #839
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
I can't say for others but you've definitely pleased me very much Ash. Thank you for being such a good toy
Thankk youu, thatt makes mme so happyy!

I hhave tto go noww but I might bbe back againn in ann hour or two forr more....godd I'm suchh a glutton for tormentt!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 05:43 AM   #840
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Thankk youu, thatt makes mme so happyy!

I hhave tto go noww but I might bbe back againn in ann hour or two forr more....godd I'm suchh a glutton for tormentt!!
Something for us to look forward to then

Advertisements
Kink Talk