Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-23-2022, 04:41 PM   #826
littlelukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissybabygirl View Post
i feel like putting someone in diapers tonight so pick any bet from this thread and send the link im up for it
well i think u will be a pissy baby until new year

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 05:08 PM   #827
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

cant believe i lost 5 games in a row

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 09:25 PM   #828
madeapuddle

I've had bigs tell me recently that I belong in diapers but I disagree! So send me bets that will involve diapers for failure. I am sure I can win though! Dm or kik Puddles1048

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 02:27 AM   #829
Sissilyboy

Want to play about doing sissy diaper dares

potty.li card

PM Dares

Crossdressing, diaper, anal, bondage, using toys, blindfold, feminization, pegging, buying new clothes, food play/insertion

Soft Limites: (things I maybe do)
Eating Cum, hidden public, pics, pee, ice, wax

Hard Limites: (things I don't do)
Public, family, findom, writing, social ruining, pics with face, videos, poo, a2m, giving passwords, pee drinking, naked pictures
Sissilyboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 09:55 AM   #830
littlelukas

Looking to do a ABDL purchase bet with someone,

Winner gets to pick a full ABDL outfit off an online store of losers choice (clothes, diapers, toys, w/e) that the loser must buy.

Every square of each ship the loser fails to sink is $5 the winner gets to make them spend.

After the first game, keep playing until the loser of the first game wins a match. All unsunken ships go towards the loser's budget. Maximum of 5 games.
Loser has to reveal two Ships of Winners choice in the next round

In addition loser has to do the following based on number of games they lost. (These are cumulative.)
1 loss: Loser is a bedwetter for a week, no sleeping without a wet diaper
2 losses: Loser has to send a picture in their new outfit to the winner
3 losses: Loser has to make the picture their avatar
4 losses: Loser is a bedwetter for the rest of the year, same as 1
5 losses: Loser is a bedwetter for the rest of the year, also have to wear everytime he/she is alone for the next 2 hours.

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

Germany NRW
Old 12-02-2022, 12:45 AM   #831
SissyDiaperSlut

Anyone up for this bet? We could do chess or battleship or something. The loser of the first game is decreed the loser and the winner gets to pick one thing from the list below. They must also rematch until the loser eventually wins, with every further loss being an additional item of the list that the winner can select.

1. Loser is the winner's diaper slave for 7 days.
2. Loser must spend $75 on ABDL items / clothing of the winner's choice.
3. Loser must give their profile a full makeover, of the winner's choice for a time period of the winner's determination.
4. Loser must post a thread, with the rules determined by the winner, to determine the length of time they must spend in diapers.
5. Loser must wear diapers to bed until the can negotiate freedom from the winner
Either pm me here or message me on kik at lockedpadded

Limits: face pics, scat, cbt

PM Dares

Items for dares
SissyDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 11:34 PM   #832
Clopen

Send a message via Yahoo to Clopen

Loser immediately admits they are a baby and changes into a diaper.

Winner then chooses 4 of the following:
1. Loser send 4 pics of them in a diaper and winner can post them on exposed if desired or whatever winner seems fit.
2. The loser must ask for diaper changes
3. Loser is winner's baby slave for 1 month.
4. Loser has to wear diapers until they negotiate release from winner.
5. Loser also serves the winner's diaper time if they lose any future bet on this thread.
6. Loser has to post a bet of winner's choice to this thread at least once a week until someone plays against them. The bet need not be fair.
7. Play one more game. If loser loses, then loser is winner's baby slave until winner let's them grow up

https://battleship-game.org/en/id68378368

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys

PM Dares
Clopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 10:59 AM   #833
Sissytl

Are you still interested in a bet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clopen View Post

1. Loser send 4 pics of them in a diaper and winner can post them on exposed if desired or whatever winner seems fit.
5. Loser also serves the winner's diaper time if they lose any future bet on this thread.
6. Loser has to post a bet of winner's choice to this thread at least once a week until someone plays against them. The bet need not be fair.
7. Play one more game. If loser loses, then loser is winner's baby slave until winner let's them grow up

Sissytl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 10:49 AM   #834
lion74
Distinguished Member

https://battleship-game.org/en/id17307808

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 11:32 PM   #835
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

ok im all diapered up and looking for a ber of any kind name your bet and lets play

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial

Old 12-18-2022, 06:04 PM   #836
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Winner gets to pick a full ABDL outfit off an online store of losers choice (clothes, diapers, toys, w/e) that the loser must buy.

Every square of each ship the loser fails to sink is $5 the winner gets to make them spend.

After the first game, keep playing until the loser of the first game wins a match. All unsunken ships go towards the loser's budget. Maximum of 5 games.

In addition loser has to do the following based on number of games they lost. (These are cumulative.)
1 loss: Loser is a bedwetter for a week, no sleeping without a wet diaper
4 losses: Loser is a bedwetter for the rest of the year, same as 1
5 losses: Loser is a bedwetter for the rest of the year, also have to wear everytime he/she is alone for the next 2 hours.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 09:14 AM   #837
littlelukas

1 loss: Loser is a bedwetter for the rest of the year, no sleeping without a wet diaper
4 losses: Loser is a bedwetter until the end of January
5 losses: Loser is a bedwetteruntil the end of January, also have to wear everytime he/she is alone for the next 2 hours.

Germany NRW
Old 12-24-2022, 01:36 PM   #838
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Old 01-01-2023, 10:22 AM   #839
pantydabbler

open to a bet for a while. pm or shoot me a message on kik to discuss terms

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 01:21 PM   #840
madeapuddle

Competitors will play a simple game of battleship, loser of first game is automatically the loser and must put on a diaper. Continue to play until the loser of game 1 wins 3 games.

However, there are few stipulations:

- Loser of game 1 must reveal the location of one of their ships of winner's choice for each following game.
- Each game lost is a day they must spend diapered, winner gets to choose what type (and whether it should be boosted or not) from what loser has on hand.
- Each ship the loser fails to sink is another day in diapers.
- Once loser has won 3 games, they must roll a D6. The results of which will determine what happens next:

1. Loser must play for double or nothing. Double the time if they lose, else, winner must complete the diapered time.
2. No change.
3. Loser and winner play one more game, if loser wins, winner is the one who ends up diapered.
4. Extra week diapered.
5. Extra week diapered.
6. Loser must play for double or nothing. Double the time if they lose, else, winner must complete the diapered time.

- The one who ends in diapers must make a thread in the Kik Diaper Check messenger, anyone is free to make sure they are wearing their diapers at all times.
- Once diaper time is completed, loser must make a thread asking for bladder control tasks to prove they don't need diapers anymore (if no one responds in 3 days after a bump you are free).

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide

Last edited by madeapuddle; 01-01-2023 at 03:05 PM.
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, diaper, diapers