Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-24-2020, 10:06 AM   #811
Natsu101

Oops almost forgot I said that, yeah make her write out a report before you both leave. She'll probably need her car keys and bag anyways, so you can't just lock everything up while she's still going at it sadly.

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:08 AM   #812
Natsu101

Also, while you're still reading this - thanks for not reporting her or whatever and going along with all this, it's been fun so far and will probably only escalate further lol
(Although I'll have to think a bit about how to top this one)

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Old 09-24-2020, 10:08 AM   #813
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

I found her car keys on her desk and got her bag. It's basically only got sex toys and a photocopy of her tits in it. 😂

She looks like she's nearly finished.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:09 AM   #814
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
Oops almost forgot I said that, yeah make her write out a report before you both leave. She'll probably need her car keys and bag anyways, so you can't just lock everything up while she's still going at it sadly.
Not sure if that will give her time to compose herself or just get her worked up again
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:11 AM   #815
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
I found her car keys on her desk and got her bag. It's basically only got sex toys and a photocopy of her tits in it. ��

You should definitely keep that one, I don't think it counts as her pic limit (ask her to be sure but if she says it's fine youre keeping it :P)

MY TOYS
Old 09-24-2020, 10:12 AM   #816
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
I found her car keys on her desk and got her bag. It's basically only got sex toys and a photocopy of her tits in it. ��

Blimey. She's been going for a couple of hours. (And that's just the stuff at reception, nevermind the other stuff through the day)
Some stamina
I'm knackered just reading it

Last edited by r0ver; 09-24-2020 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-24-2020, 10:15 AM   #817
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

... I can barely stand up.

Katie said to stay on this page while I write my report. That was probably as disastrous as I imagined...

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-24-2020, 10:16 AM   #818
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
... I can barely stand up.

Katie said to stay on this page while I write my report. That was probably as disastrous as I imagined...
It did seem to escalate
Old 09-24-2020, 10:26 AM   #819
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

I've drafted a report on Katie's notebook. I'll port it when I get home. She's kept the phocopy of my boobs and took the one of my ass when I mentioned it.

Not sure what she's going to do with them...

Original (old) Thread:
Old 09-24-2020, 10:27 AM   #820
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
I've drafted a report on Katie's notebook. I'll port it when I get home. She's kept the phocopy of my boobs and took the one of my ass when I mentioned it.

Not sure what she's going to do with them...
I'd suggest running a bath whilst porting the report over, I think you need it
Old 09-24-2020, 10:31 AM   #821
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Holy shit woman, that was some insane reading.

Horniest thing I've seen on here forever. Well done.

Still starkers?

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ray_Q for this post:
Old 09-24-2020, 10:37 AM   #822
Natsu101

Helen, I gotta say, this was insanely hot - I hope you had as much fun as I/we did.
(Sorry for putting you through all that, but I think you loved it didn't you )
After today you definitely deserve a rest and I'm sure the others agree to give you a break on your Orgasm counter for today.
Treat yourself, and I'm looking forward to probably the best report yet! ^-^

MY TOYS
The following user says Thank You to Natsu101 for this post:
Old 09-24-2020, 11:25 AM   #823
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

I came through to reception and Katie had moved the plants fron the front window and replaced it with the stool. I had my dildo in and my little plug.

She helped me onto the stool and set about tying me up. I waited patiently until she'd tied my arms and blindfolded me before starting to grind the dildo with an ahegao expression as instructed.

I was then completely unbalanced by her spinning me round god knows how many times.

I presumed that was to disorientated me and after some giggling and shuffling around she came and put earphones in my ears, saying "Here you are Helen". Her calling me Helen made my entire body flush with embarrassment. She then wrote even more stuff in me, including on my forehead!

I was drooling none stop by this point, my whole chest felt soaked and it was merging with my wetness below to make the stool as slippery, sticky mess.

It felt like ages jntkl anything else happened and that was a shock. I only hope it was Katie, but. My nipples were being assaulted. It wasn't teasing, or rubbing. Full on twisting and pulling hard! They were already sore and this only furthered the pain. After this I felt the metal of the bulldog clips and was slightykly relieved as I knew it had to be Katie.

I continued tk rise the dildo and felt the breeze from the door a few times, having to hope that it was Katie messing with me. I didn't want to think about the alternative...

She then roughly shoved me and pulled one of the headphones out telling me to 'bend over', like I could move much, but she manager to get a grip of my butt plug and pulled it out, replacing it with another dildo.

After fucking both toys for what seemed like an age, Katie told me she was going home and took her airpods back...

She didn't lock the door though and so I was reasonably confident she was coming back, but before she did I heard a camera. A thousand things went through my mind, was it the postman, a co-worker. It was too late now, I just kept going and prayed she was messing with me.

She then told me if I needed tuo cum I could beg her. I'd been holding back a little, so I started going for it with both dildos with real effort and got right to the point of orgasm, begging to cum with every fibre of my horny mind. She stayed quiet for ages and then told me you guys said I had to go outside...

I didn't care at this point, I let her help me down the steps, got back on the stool and went for it. Begging again in what felt like no time.

She finally let me cum and I practically did as she uttered the word don't stop. You would have had a hard time stopping me!

I kept going as fast as my legs would allow and was begging again, she was howling with laughter and eventually told me to slow down. Taking the dildo from my pussy.

I immediately started begging for it back! I can't cum from anal only, but she shoved it in my mouth. I slowed down, as I knew my efforts would be in vein and eventually she let me speak and I hurriedly explained I wouldn't cum.

After a few minutes she said I could cum on the bonnet of my car, but she'd have to tie me back up.

She got me in place in the staff car park and disappeared. I just fucked myself silly until I came and waited. She was tight there when I did and untied me,letting me know the rules of my report.

We parted ways exchanging my photocopies for my car keys, which she was holding.

I then climbed in my car, covered in sweat, saliva and my own juices.

Additional:

Driving home I was still a horny mess. At every light I was on the verge of cumming before I set off again.

I got home and am running a bath.

I've seen your messages to Katie, you evil People...

Original (old) Thread:
The following 2 users say Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post:
Old 09-24-2020, 11:31 AM   #824
Natsu101

Quote:
I came through to reception and Katie had moved the plants fron the front window and replaced it with the stool. I had my dildo in and my little plug.

She helped me onto the stool and set about tying me up. I waited patiently until she'd tied my arms and blindfolded me before starting to grind the dildo with an ahegao expression as instructed.

I was then completely unbalanced by her spinning me round god knows how many times.

I presumed that was to disorientated me and after some giggling and shuffling around she came and put earphones in my ears, saying "Here you are Helen". Her calling me Helen made my entire body flush with embarrassment. She then wrote even more stuff in me, including on my forehead!

I was drooling none stop by this point, my whole chest felt soaked and it was merging with my wetness below to make the stool as slippery, sticky mess.

It felt like ages jntkl anything else happened and that was a shock. I only hope it was Katie, but. My nipples were being assaulted. It wasn't teasing, or rubbing. Full on twisting and pulling hard! They were already sore and this only furthered the pain. After this I felt the metal of the bulldog clips and was slightykly relieved as I knew it had to be Katie.

I continued tk rise the dildo and felt the breeze from the door a few times, having to hope that it was Katie messing with me. I didn't want to think about the alternative...

She then roughly shoved me and pulled one of the headphones out telling me to 'bend over', like I could move much, but she manager to get a grip of my butt plug and pulled it out, replacing it with another dildo.

After fucking both toys for what seemed like an age, Katie told me she was going home and took her airpods back...

She didn't lock the door though and so I was reasonably confident she was coming back, but before she did I heard a camera. A thousand things went through my mind, was it the postman, a co-worker. It was too late now, I just kept going and prayed she was messing with me.

She then told me if I needed tuo cum I could beg her. I'd been holding back a little, so I started going for it with both dildos with real effort and got right to the point of orgasm, begging to cum with every fibre of my horny mind. She stayed quiet for ages and then told me you guys said I had to go outside...

I didn't care at this point, I let her help me down the steps, got back on the stool and went for it. Begging again in what felt like no time.

She finally let me cum and I practically did as she uttered the word don't stop. You would have had a hard time stopping me!

I kept going as fast as my legs would allow and was begging again, she was howling with laughter and eventually told me to slow down. Taking the dildo from my pussy.

I immediately started begging for it back! I can't cum from anal only, but she shoved it in my mouth. I slowed down, as I knew my efforts would be in vein and eventually she let me speak and I hurriedly explained I wouldn't cum.

After a few minutes she said I could cum on the bonnet of my car, but she'd have to tie me back up.

She got me in place in the staff car park and disappeared. I just fucked myself silly until I came and waited. She was tight there when I did and untied me,letting me know the rules of my report.

We parted ways exchanging my photocopies for my car keys, which she was holding.

I then climbed in my car, covered in sweat, saliva and my own juices.

Additional:

Driving home I was still a horny mess. At every light I was on the verge of cumming before I set off again.

I got home and am running a bath.

I've seen your messages to Katie, you evil People...
Lovely report, too bad I didn't think of letting her lock the door xD
I was actually about to tell her to return through another entrance, but didn't think you'd buy it... Shit xD
Anyways, sounds like you had a blast. Does this take the cake for your new favorite dare so far now?

MY TOYS
Old 09-24-2020, 11:35 AM   #825
r0ver
getDare Addict

Amazing.
Just had a thought. Did you remember to get that note back from your colleague's desk?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, exhibitionism, office, public