Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #811
IndianaGuy
Distinguished Member

Tell him that you would like to be his slave....

There is this asian girl in my grade and she isn't the brightest so I can't bring myself to love her... But I do think that she is hot and have hooked up with her in the past. I try to get with hotter girls but am not very good at it with terrible "game" what should I do about this girl...
IndianaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:12 AM   #812
lilszymczyk

you are not to cum until you get with the hotter girls

confession: ive been trying to break up a couple so i can get it.
lilszymczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:23 AM   #813
Guillaume

edge five times so you're desperate.

for whatever reason adidas track pants make me horny, both me wearing them (without underwear), and seeing them on girls.
Guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #814
kinkie

for the next 3 days you only wear adidas track pants(no underwear): but you must cum in them before

i'm totally into hot underwear ...

Pm/kik/skype dares

Clothing & Gear
Likes/Limits
kinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #815
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Wear only tighty whitys for the next three days.

Confession;; I had a dare to insert 3 ice cubes in ass & pussy leave until melted then while melting edge with toothpaste then after enema I was supposed to complete 15 pencils in each hole - This is wat i did, inserted 2 cubes in each, after about a min they where dripping from ass and slipping from pussy & wouldn't stay in so i took them out of both holes, edged with toothpaste, set on toliet and was done.
BadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #816
soltys

You will repeat your dare laying in your back with 4 cubes each hole, 10 pencils instead of 15 plus one peg on each nipple. Legs up! As a punishment for not completing your dare, you will spank yourself (when ice will be melting) with wooden spoon 25 times each cheek.

Confession: I had to to tie a string on my balls and cock tightly, spank myself with 50 strokes of painful instrument and stay in the corner for 5 minutes. What I did: String was tied not tightly. Instrument was not as painful as it should and I stayed in corner only for 5 minutes.
self-spanking, caning, whipping, cornertime, humiliation, PM's, CFNM, bondage, submission, orgasm control/denial, pegs, no-touch denial, CBT, anal, online exhibitionism (cam/pics/vids), ginger, pain, semi-public, hidden public, hidden bondage, hidden cbt, hidden crossdressing, anal, wax, chatting, crossdressing, nettles
family, friends, face, scat, pee, illegal, enema, diaper, too public

Last edited by soltys; 03-03-2012 at 05:25 PM.
soltys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #817
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

You must re do ur dare tie then clip 3 clothes pins on ur dick and stand for 10mins

Confession;; I tottaly replyed with this for pay back for his above for me, thats going to kill me !! Hehe
Old 03-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #818
xhail

i didn't understand your confession but here's a dare for you; put on some sexy lingerie on under your clothes but lock it on you some how and send yourself the key in the post.

confession; i have just stolen my friends, sister's thong from her drawer and i am currently wearing it

Dislikes: extreme pain, wedgies, messy.

Limits: Scat, pee, diaper, family, public.
xhail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:18 PM   #819
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Not tryin to b rude bur if u didnt understand mine u shouldn't have replyed, I thank u for the dare but I won't b doing that as it really dosent pertain to what I said and its kinda impossible along with my living situation so yeah its ok I guess ill try again another time
Old 03-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #820
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I understand. She made a hard dare, got her dare back, but even harder, so she posted back as revenge.

Bad star: put a plunger on the floor and tape your arms together. Put something shape next to the tape and insert the plunger stick in your rear ànd move up and down. While you are doing this use your up and down motion to cut your tape.

Xhail: Buy your own thong, but have a carrot up your butt the entire time you go get it.

Confession: I have not done some of the dares I have recieved including buying some girls clothes and some messy dare because u didn't want to go buy the food.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:48 AM   #821
Msdare

Go back through the dares you didn't do, and do them all

Confession: I dared myself to poop outside in the woods but couldn't hold it long enough to get out the house so did it in the toilet.

Dislikes: pics, drinking piss, cum eating

Limits: videos, poo, other people, too public, anal, edging

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

I changed my underwear before completing this dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=110798
Please punish me.
Msdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:01 AM   #822
RussianRonaldo

I haven't been diapered or crossdressed for a month or so.

You can only poop in your pants or in the woods for the next two days.
RussianRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #823
lilszymczyk

you are to put on a diaper and wear the same on for a week do everything in the diaper no taking it off

i cheated in my relationship
lilszymczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:28 AM   #824
rspisc

If you are still in that relationship, you are not allowed to cum unless picturing the girl you are cheating with. If you aren't, you can't ask a girl out for the next 2 months.

When I get crossdressing dares, I borrow my sister's clothes.
rspisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #825
Toned
Distinguished Member

next time you borrow them, dont give them back untill sister asks if know where they are

i slept last night with my balls tied and spread

Torture Academy= nerd/smart allec

Last edited by Toned; 03-04-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Toned is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk