Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2019, 04:24 PM   #811
jpf234

Default Okay how’s this

Ps I like r0vers dares 😂😂

Go to town and find someone cute
You have to get them to go to a sex shop any clothes shop
Ask them or if you failed clerk at the sex shop or any stranger you think is hot to pick out clothing
Offer to have them “help you” get changed into something risqué have a bit of fun

Then go home in what they picked

If no one helped go home nude or have a friend choose

Give your address to one that agrees
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 04:27 PM   #812
jpf234

Go to a strip club with a friend
Get a dance or just talk to them without paying
Invite a stripper to yours
And before you leave say you e been dared to offer clothes to all the girls
If anyone says yes give them over and have a friend drive you home or drive them home
Either way play truth or dare on the ride back
Old 12-02-2019, 10:26 AM   #813
jpf234

Strip nude in a park
Give your clothes to Aylin to keep in a bag you don’t get to see
She will give it to a stranger or someone she wants to see at yours,

Spoiler:
Aylin take everything except the panties out of the bag and add some naughty clothes of your own idea

Shell explain to them that you lost a bet, that it’s a sorority thing and that you have to find the bag with the clothes in

She will text you the description of them and where she’s parked it can be as far away or as public as she likes, even the top floor of a parking garage
All you need to do is find the person you only get two guesses

If you guess correct invite them to yours and make your way to the car

If you guess wrong the first time Aylin will have a punishment planned
If you guess wrong the second time invite whoever it was back to yours

And make your way back to the car
Old 12-02-2019, 10:58 AM   #814
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Strip naked in your backyard. Have aylin spray you down with a hose, then cover you in liquid soap and scrub you till lathered with a long brush on a pole, kinda like a Carwash! Once your whole body is lathered up, have her rinse you off with the hose and then dry you. Bonus points if you're in a tied standing spread eagle
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 11:38 AM   #815
jpf234

The daré naked host
Now this is more daring than usual, but the key is to stay hidden
Aylin is going to invite some friends round or out in town the place doesn’t matter what matters is the game
Keeping your phone on you all the time you and Aylin are going to play dare or dare, as in Aylin can give you dares and you have todo them

If not Aylin can give you worse dares later or some other punishment

Your playing this game behind her friends backs
And to a time so an hour before the event to an hour after

Dares can involve flashing stripping swapping clothes sex orgasms ect ect
Old 12-12-2019, 04:23 PM   #816
jpf234

Thumbs up

Get some temporary tattoos on your pussy walk to and from the place naked carry a coat for entering or other people play truth or dare with a friend on the way
Old 12-12-2019, 10:29 PM   #817
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Dare for your next hotel visit

Move into a big hotel with many floors where there is at least one staircase that you can access all floors with in the night, and elevators of course. Do this dare game at night, when there is not many people walking around at least.

Prep: At least 20 small shoe boxes, add more if you are in a really big hotel. Equal in size, mix the objects inside with small rocks and toilet paper to make them feel similar in weight, put them in paper bags and mix them randomly before they are placed out. If you have a friend helping you, let him/her deal with the boxes and distribute them on each floor of the hotel,
visible but in corners so they are not found, and wait until the last minute to place them out.

Start out by Shaving everywhere smooth (but not on your head).

Now is the time to place all the shoe boxes. No box can be place on the floor that your room is on. If you have help, the helper will do this for you, and they stay at a distance and watch your adventure unfold (maybe taking some pics and watch out for people).

OBS: your clothes and all your stuff will be locked in your room, so after you have locked the door there is no turning back.

Undress and put your worn panties in your mouth to keep yourself from talking, hold them in with a big piece of transparent tape over your mouth ear to ear.

Tie a strong string, between your two big toes, 1.5 foot in between; it can only be removed with the help of a knife or scissors.

Now apply a thick layer of vegetable oil all over your naked body (but not in your face or hair, nipples or pussy). Also finger your ass with some vegetable oil, you might need it...

Fasten one clothespeg to each nipple and one to each pussy lips.

Start out dressed in only 1 towel, size: barely covering tits and pussy in front when hold up at the corners between your armpits (drop it and: nude!).

Now the moment of truth: close your door behind you, then have the towel held in place in front of you with one corner in each of your armpits (they might begin to move a little because of the oil, so keep your arms tight at your sides).

Then click the padlock in place connecting your wrists behind your back. The padlock should be small, so that it restricts any movement of your hands to the front of your body, but it should be easy to unlock yourself when having the right key (try it out first).

The rule now is that you have to use each object you find in the shoe boxes, for example: if you find a butt plug, you have to insert it where it belongs. If you find a candle you have to "warm yourself up" with it (wax play), etc.

A list of the things you will need:
-vegetable oil
-4 clothespegs
-1 medium size towel, length: neck to butt.
-shaving tools
-padlock with matching key (spare key with your friend, also you might want an emergency phone handy if playing alone, at least tell one friend in advance where you are or keep an emergency kit outside the hotel)
-strong string for the toes, can also be strong tape you tape a couple of laps around to make a string with
-tight cuffs or small chain loops around each wrist, that can't be undone using only your hands when behind your back, should have loops for the padlock to attach them together with
-20 shoe boxes containing a bunch of small rocks and your objects, and 2 bags to transport them in

-Then see the list of stuff below to bring the various objects for the shoe boxes:

In the 20 (at a minimum) shoe boxes:

The room key to your room
The key to the padlock
A small pair of scissors for the toe string
One small sock
One small sock
Very kinky panties (see through or transparent etc.)
A very kinky bra, nipples visible
A buttplug
A dildo
Sunglasses
A can of coca cola
A toothbrush
A shoe (heel)
A shoe (heel)
Toothpaste
Lipstick
A candle with a lighter
A similar padlock key that doesn't fit
A small knife for the toe string
A candy bar

Have fun!!

Last edited by Bandana; 12-12-2019 at 11:02 PM.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 11:46 AM   #818
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
Strip nude in a park
Give your clothes to Aylin to keep in a bag you don’t get to see
She will give it to a stranger or someone she wants to see at yours,

Spoiler:
Aylin take everything except the panties out of the bag and add some naughty clothes of your own idea

Shell explain to them that you lost a bet, that it’s a sorority thing and that you have to find the bag with the clothes in

She will text you the description of them and where she’s parked it can be as far away or as public as she likes, even the top floor of a parking garage
All you need to do is find the person you only get two guesses

If you guess correct invite them to yours and make your way to the car

If you guess wrong the first time Aylin will have a punishment planned
If you guess wrong the second time invite whoever it was back to yours

And make your way back to the car
When i was naked in the park aylin started walking away with my clothes while i sat behind some bushes and played with myself ? it was pretty cold but playing with my pussy let me forget the weather ;P

Aylin came back to me and told me as little hint: the person is about 190cm tall and near the park cafe (at the park cafe there are many people always) *-*

so i started walking ? when i almost reached the park cafe i already saw many people (it was 3pm btw) *-* aylin remembered me "2 guesses!" *-* i knew aylin is cruel but not so cruel that she would let me walk naked in that group of people so i searched for people which were mostly alone ? She said to me the punishment if the first person would be wrong would be that the person also gets an invitation to the final dare *-* I was 90% sure she took a guy but she also could picked a girl and wanted me to pick a wrong guy which then gets an invitation to the final dare *-* i chose a young but hot girl i thought aylin definitely would like which was alone and looking around suspiciously ;P

So i, very nervously, walked towards her and when i was close to her she obviously noticed me and smiled and instantly took her phone to take a pic of me *-* Since she didnt ask why i was naked i was sure she had my clothes so i asked her ♥ she said she had them but if i would want them i would have to cum next to her while she was filming the whole thing for her friends *-* Aylin obviously told her about the dare and i didnt really had a choice so i hurried and started masturbating next to this young girl (about 19) *-* While i sat there 2 bikers passed which surely liked the view i just couldnt stop to hide because she told me to stay if i wanted my clothes back *-* when i finally came she told me that aylin already invited her and gave me my clothes... in the bag just werent my clothes.. aylin fooled me *-* in the bag were only my panties and a bra with holes in it so nipples still uncovered... *-*

I hurried and walked near the paths not on the paths so i was hidden and reached the car really fast ♥

4 of 7 people for the last dare so far ♥ (only women so far too ;P )

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Strip naked in your backyard. Have aylin spray you down with a hose, then cover you in liquid soap and scrub you till lathered with a long brush on a pole, kinda like a Carwash! Once your whole body is lathered up, have her rinse you off with the hose and then dry you. Bonus points if you're in a tied standing spread eagle
aylin was happy to wash her toy but in this situation nobody could see me so still 4/7 :/

but it was fun (at least for aylin because it was horrible cold ) ♥ the first made me completely wet with the garden hose (which means also inserting the hose into my pussy ♥ ) then used many soap to make me all soapy and lathered using a long brush like you ordered (needed to buy one for this) ♥ hurt a bit but her scrubbing my pussy was intense *-* and then hose again to clean everything ♥ (inner pussy also washed but with a soapy sponge which was fully inserted not the brush *-* unhealty but since the garden hose flushed everything out of me afterwards i guess it should be fine ♥ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
The daré naked host
Now this is more daring than usual, but the key is to stay hidden
Aylin is going to invite some friends round or out in town the place doesn’t matter what matters is the game
Keeping your phone on you all the time you and Aylin are going to play dare or dare, as in Aylin can give you dares and you have todo them

If not Aylin can give you worse dares later or some other punishment

Your playing this game behind her friends backs
And to a time so an hour before the event to an hour after

Dares can involve flashing stripping swapping clothes sex orgasms ect ect
if we understand this correct we just did this *-*
i was naked all the time and started in the kitchen ♥ aylin invited her normal friends and stayed in the living room with them ♥ the problem: i cant leave the kitchen ecxept walking to the living room or hiding in a very small storage room *-*

when her friends arrived i was trapped in the kitchen naked for like 3 hours or so *-* would been terrible if they catched me so i was extremely nervous and tried to stay as quiet as possible *-*

since i dont have much time to write now here are the interesting parts:
1. aylin dared me to walk into the door inbetween kitchen and living room and stand there masturbating for 1 minute *-* if they would turn around they would have seen me but everything went fine luckily ♥ only aylin turned around

2. aylin told me she would send one of her friends into the kitchen to get some water *-* i was shocked and quickly ran into the storage room to hide *-* i soo hoped he wouldnt open that door because he would think the water is in there *-* again i was lucky ♥

3. i had to insert 10 spoons 10 forges and 10 knifes into my pussy for aylins friends to use afterwards ;P that part was fun haha and on one spoon i left a lot of my juices but aylin still managed them to use it ♥

4. aylin came into the kitchen which really shocked me just to talk to me a bit and one of her female friends came to her to talk to her *-* she was standing in the door so if she would have walked like one or two steps forward i was 100% exposed *-* actually aylin helped me and went outside with her quickly because friends catching me is veeeerry bad *-*

still 4/7 and 4/4 women ♥

need 3 more people *-*
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 12-20-2019, 02:13 AM   #819
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Saw this and thought you would love it.

So this can be done 3 different ways: 1 you go to a store and pretend to work there and help people, 2 Aylin has a friend or two over, 3 you just go for a walk in a park and pretend you’re on break(This one is most likely to add to the 4/7)

Here’s what you need a loose shirt, preferably a button up. No bra, with the shirt a little unbuttoned. Now the really fun part, an apron. A long one that somewhat wraps around you. And let’s add some heels. Notice how I didn’t say anything about panties or pants.

Go for a walk like that. It will kinda be like wearing a medical gown. Your ass will be completely visible if looked at properly. So go for a walk like that. If you’re daring flail the back open with your hands and show off more.

And you know what, for fun play with yourself before hand so you’re leaking down you legs, don’t cum.

As for adding to the 4/7, anyone who is brave enough to tell you your ass is showing deserves an invite.

To add some structure let’s say you walk around for 1 hour 30min (hour too short 2 felt too long).

If you’re really adventurous wear a shiny buttplug. Well enjoy.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:48 AM   #820
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Saw this and thought you would love it.

So this can be done 3 different ways: 1 you go to a store and pretend to work there and help people, 2 Aylin has a friend or two over, 3 you just go for a walk in a park and pretend you’re on break(This one is most likely to add to the 4/7)

Here’s what you need a loose shirt, preferably a button up. No bra, with the shirt a little unbuttoned. Now the really fun part, an apron. A long one that somewhat wraps around you. And let’s add some heels. Notice how I didn’t say anything about panties or pants.

Go for a walk like that. It will kinda be like wearing a medical gown. Your ass will be completely visible if looked at properly. So go for a walk like that. If you’re daring flail the back open with your hands and show off more.

And you know what, for fun play with yourself before hand so you’re leaking down you legs, don’t cum.

As for adding to the 4/7, anyone who is brave enough to tell you your ass is showing deserves an invite.

To add some structure let’s say you walk around for 1 hour 30min (hour too short 2 felt too long).

If you’re really adventurous wear a shiny buttplug. Well enjoy.
I just walked around in the park dressed as you ordered ❤️ I walked for 1,5 hours it was sooo cold *-*

Most people there were much older than me so the first person who told me my butt is visible was an old mad woman *-* i still tried to ask about the final dare invitation but she was just mad and went away... the next one was a old man (about 60)❤️He wasnt mad he liked it haha ❤️ This made me feel more comfortable again❤️ I told him about the final dare but he just said sorry im married i better dont do that...

Bli bla blub...

The 7th or 8th person which told me about my butt was a 27 year old very cute man which thankfully accepted my invitation❤️Also he liked my butt plug he said ;P

Then again only old and mostly mad people until the end but hey at least one new guy for the final dare and a man this time ❤️

5/7 now and 4 woman 1 man❤️
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:24 AM   #821
boxfun99

Put on a skimpy shirt with no bra and a skirt with a thong. Grab a shoulder bag and fill it with a few of your favorite sex toys. Go outside for a walk (works best in a busy but not overly crowded area). Once you start the clock, walk for 10 minutes.

Once you hit 10, go up to the next person dressed in blue. Ask if they would mind holding your bag for just a second. When the agree, hand them the bag so it is sort of open and they can see inside. Don't be obvious, keep them guessing. Once they are holding your bag, slide your thong off down over your ankles, put it in the bag, be sure to say thank you, and be on your way.

The clock starts again on 10 minutes. When you hit 10 this time, look for someone in red. Ask if they would mind holding your bag for just a second. When the agree, hand them the bag so it is sort of open and they can see inside. Don't be obvious, keep them guessing. Once they are holding your bag, reach in, take out your thong and put it on. Be sure to say thank you, and be on your way.

On and off 3 times then go home, shove that thong in your mouth, edge for the same amount of time you walked for (60 minutes) and then you are allowed to release.

Let me know how it goes. Bonus points for pictures of your outfit or results.
boxfun99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:48 AM   #822
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Find some cheap clothes. Sweat pants, t short and flip flops. Now leave the house. You cannot end the dare until you have $10. and a dare volunteer.

Until then you are outside. If you are willing to make the dare more evil, drink a liter of water every half hour and no going to the bathroom until done. Only if your partner in crime wants to be evil, though. Actually, I have a suggestion for that, too. You can pee outside for $1. or inside for $5. counting against your dare total. If you have no money or wont pay, hold it or wet yourself. Those are the only options. Hahahaha
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 04:03 PM   #823
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

I thought about this one just now. The buttons game. Wear a shirt with buttons, no bra. Now go for a walk, where a bunch of people are. This is were the fun begins. Go up to a stranger and ask for a high five. If they give you one, unbutton a button right in front of them. Do this until your shirt is completely open. Anyone who tells you about your shirt being open gets an explanation and an invitation.

Have fun. Glad you enjoyed the last one.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
Old 01-01-2020, 05:11 AM   #824
jpf234

Default Blindfolded puppet

8 hours blindfolded, your friend aylin is in charge of you every thing she orders you to do you do, she can walk you dress you undress you, abandon you and come back ect

Have her invite someone

Good news you can say no

But
Have Aylin come up with a list of punishment dares

The first time means you won’t be dropped off at your house
The second Far away from your keys
Third tied up where someone might see
Forth she send a picture to someone from your phone

Anything her heart desires
Old 01-08-2020, 10:52 PM   #825
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

How about a simple dice game. If you have trouble remembering it’s simple enough you can write what you need to know on your hand.

All you need is a die, 6 sided, and a place to jog. Pick a starting place, a place where you can’t easily find extra clothes to put on. Now you need six items of clothing, shoes don’t count to this cause that would be dangerous. A shirt, 1, bra, 2, thong, 3, shorts, 4, hat, 5, and how about your house keys, 6?

Now here’s how it works each number on the die matches with an item of clothing. Roll the die, the number that comes up also comes off. Now you hide it and jog off for 5 minutes. Now roll again and repeat. On the last roll when you’re naked you must jog for 5 more minutes away. Also you MUST roll to remove the item, if the item is already removed roll again. This means you could spend 3 minutes naked trying to remove your hat.

Ok Now that you’re naked and your clothes are spread out, edge six times, one for each item. Now roll to see which item you can pick up first. So if you removed your shirt first and at the end roll for your shirt, you have to skip the other items and go all the way back and get your shirt. You can not up it on you can just carry it. Again you must roll for the item. Once all six items are collected again, you can dress and call it a night or if you think you deserve it you many now figure yourself to orgasm, though it must be done right where you are, no finding someplace quiet to get it done. If the item is missing from where you left it, edge once for your loss.

Well hope you enjoy it, you can change the items as you see fit. If it’s to cold out for this, I first hope you don’t forget this dare cause it can be entertaining, and second I’ll see about getting you a different dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public