Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #796
slavegurl101

Spanks you till your ass is red, gives you cornertime for 10 minutes and shoves 3 pens up your ass. Then the bully forces you to have a wedgie for the whole day

limits: illegal, permanent, pictures, webcam, extreme pain, poo/pee eating, public

Pm me " your mine" and i'll be your slave for a week. ( I don't send pictures )

I don't have any toys at the moment but I will be buying some in the future.
slavegurl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #797
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

The bully drags you to a toilet, removes your top and bra and puts nipples clamps/clothespins on your nipples. He then takes your skirt and panties, and spanks your pussy 50 times.

Likes: Nudity, public, semi-public, exhibitionism (risk of being seen), wedgies, edging, masturbation, light cbt, embarrassment

Limits: lots of pain, anal, pictures, videos, friends/family, cam, social suicide, messy, cum eating, pee, blood, faeces, pee-holding/drinking

In denial until: July 1st
Edges until I can cum: 8/46

Extend my denial and edge me here! (Active until June 15th @ 11:59pm)

Last edited by nudeforlife; 11-06-2013 at 04:31 PM.
nudeforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #798
DareMaster131

The bully steals your clothes and locks you in a bathroom stall, naked, for a considerable amount of time. You eventually find your clothes after searching the bathroom.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #799
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

You are naked a acting like you are getting your physical for sports but he punches your balls 10 times and 20 spanks on the butt

Make mine creative and in my backyard do your worst
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #800
naughtygurl45

The bullies take you to your backyard and strip you down to just your underwear and wait till you poop yourself (might want to start when you really have to go). They then laugh at you and pull your underwear down and make you masterbate for them. Once you're at an edge they tell you to stop and pull your underwear up in the front as high as they can for a minute tugging on it the whole time. They then blindfold you, make you lie down, and leave you like that for half an hour. Once half an hour is up, they come back and begin to spank your ass 200 times to let you know they're back. They let you get up, but take your blindfold and underwear with them. For an hour, you are allowed no clothes (can go inside if you wish) and may not cover yourself up. I would like a detailed report over PM.

Likes: Spankings (but can only do when I'm alone), wedgies, cornertime, humiliation, name calling, light anal
Limits: Pee holding, edges, anal, insertions, pussy/tit torture
Dislikes: Family, friends, scat and piss, public, photos and videos

Last edited by naughtygurl45; 11-07-2013 at 09:40 PM.
naughtygurl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:33 AM   #801
math8485

You accedintly walk in on the girls locker room. They think your checking them out so they force you to the ground a cross dress you. Then they take you to the toilet and tape you down. They then gag you with dirty gym socks and but a sign on you that says peeper.
math8485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #802
RebekaD
Distinguished Member

The bully gives you a tight wedgie then spanks your ass 100 times. Then leaves but the wedgie stays in for at least 1 hour.
Limits: Family, Anal, Public, (Face) Pictures/Cam, Messy, Drinking/Eating Bodily Fluids
click for full likes/limits

Toys listed here
Dare Calendar
RebekaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:22 AM   #803
JNZ2012

the bullys strip you down, put nipple clamps on you, force a large object in your ass and make you edge 4 time before cumming, all while your socks are in your mouth.

something involving shoes/socks

Male/20

Looking For A Dare Master!!!!
LOVE ALL THINGS TO DO WITH SOCKS
Limits- POO,FAMILY,FULL PUBLIC,PERMANENT

Like- SOCKS,SHOES,FEET,HUMILIATION,HIDDEN PUBLIC,BEING CONTROL'D,ANAL,BEING BULLIED,SOCKS BEING CONTROL'D

WILLING TO DO SOME PICS IF NOT TOO HARD TO DO.

PM ME SOCK DARES (WILL PROVIDE PICS/VIDS)

JNZ2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #804
broseph147

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNZ2012 View Post
the bullys strip you down, put nipple clamps on you, force a large object in your ass and make you edge 4 time before cumming, all while your socks are in your mouth.

something involving shoes/socks
The bully gags you with socks. She takes your shoes off, shoves one up your ass, and uses the other one to spank you 50 times. She then gives you a jock-lock wedgie and makes you stay like that for thirty minutes.

Likes: wedgies, crossdressing, masturbating, light/subtle humilation, femdom, light bondage, dice dares, edging, hypnosis, joi, spanking, tickling,

Limits: gay, public, friends/family, illegal, blood, poop, cum play, cbt, pics

My girl clothes can be found here

ENROLL TODAY!!!: Crossdressing University Classes are filling up fast!
broseph147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #805
ab28067

The bully forces you to put on a dress then gives you a swirly whilst kicking u in the nuts. He then leaves u dripping wet on the bathroom floor.

Interests: orgasm control (edge, ruin, deny, chastity, eat), pain, cbt, humiliation, messy, A2M, piss, toilet

Punishment: heavy pain, hard fucking, scat, chores, hidden public humiliation

Limits: Public, Family/friends, sounding, permanent, blood, eating a lot of scat, illegal, face

Toys

Kik: ab280671

***Kik me ‘PICS’ for a nude + 1 for each hour delay to use/share as you like.

Dares To Do and Completed
ab28067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #806
naughtygurl45

The bullies decide to have some fun with you and drag you into a classroom with students waiting for their teacher. They quickly bend you over a desk and pull your pants and underwear down to your ankles. The bullies hold you down while one starts to give your bare bottom 50 hard spanks with a ruler before the teacher walks in. The teacher gets the bullies to stop then, in hopes of helping you, pulls your underwear up but accidentally pulls too high and gives you a wedgie. Send me a detailed report over PM please

Please make mine creative and detailed

Female
Likes: Spankings (but can only do when I'm alone), wedgies, cornertime, humiliation, name calling, light anal
Dislikes: Family, friends, scat and piss, public, crpssdressing, photos and videos

Last edited by naughtygurl45; 11-08-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:17 AM   #807
Starch

the bullies make you strip in classroom, write cum slut on your forehead and make you stand in the corner with clothed eyes for 10 mins.

i hope that my bullies will make my balls hurt so much

my kik is jim4beaver
Pm/kik me SLAP and a numer and i have to slap my balls that often
Pm/kik me SPANK and an object of your choice. I will spank my ass 20 times with that object.
Pm/kik me PUBLIC and any of my other PM dares and I will do that dare in public

likes: cbt, light-public, humiliation, spanking, chastity, crossdress
ok: pee, cumplay, cei
Limits:- family, poo, illegal, extreme pain, pics, blood
Starch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:17 PM   #808
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

The bullies take you to a forest, strip you your under wear, and gives you a hanging wedgie until it rips. They then kick you in the balls until your in so much pain you can't stand up.

Can mine be in a locker room please?

Likes: Nudity, public, semi-public, exhibitionism (risk of being seen), wedgies, edging, masturbation, light cbt, embarrassment

Limits: lots of pain, anal, pictures, videos, friends/family, cam, social suicide, messy, cum eating, pee, blood, faeces, pee-holding/drinking

In denial until: July 1st
Edges until I can cum: 8/46

Extend my denial and edge me here! (Active until June 15th @ 11:59pm)
nudeforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:00 AM   #809
naughtygurl45

The bullies grab you and strip you nude except for your underwear in the locker room. They grab your underwear and put the leg holes on a doorknob. They then force you to do 50 squats as low as you can. After ten they get bored, unhook your underwear, spin you around and hook the leg holes in the front of your underwear to the doorknob and force you to do the last 40 squats as low as you can (this should give you a wedgie with each squat) Report over PM please

Please make mine creative and detailed

Female
Dislikes: Family, friends, scat and piss, public, crpssdressing, photos and videos
Old 11-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #810
Abacus123

The bullies catch you in the toilet they strip you naked and spank your ass cheeks 50 times each. One sticks her fingers up your ass and makes you lck them. Thy then force you to drink 2 litles of water and tie you in a squat position over the toilet they wait till you need to pee then spank your ass 50 times again and let you piss.

Likes: femdom, wedgies, pee control, hidden public, humiliating,anal,x-dress/sissy, piss play, degrading, pics, new kinks

Dislikes: edging, pain, boring dares

Limits: messy, face pics, social suicide

PM dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75954

Current Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72066

Kik: Jameskennedy1234 (Show me your dick!)
Abacus123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie