Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2021, 09:12 AM   #796
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
I agree that the sleeping naked task is becoming the new normal... which is why I reduced the points from 2 to 1 a few days ago... with 1 extra point for leaving the door open slightly... maybe I should make the door bit mandatory and take away the extra point...??

I'm open to other ideas as well... I seldom wake up during the night so changing it to what you suggested won't make too big a difference...

Also... losing a point each time I use the toilet more than 4 times in a day isn't doing much from a kinky perspective for me... it's just there as a rule... can it be replaced with something more fun...??
See what the others say but 1 point for naked and door cracked open seems fine to me.

If the bathroom rule does nothing for you by all means do away with it. No need to have rules that do nothing for you in my opinion.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-03-2021, 09:30 AM   #797
athmarr
Distinguished Member

If just sleeping naked is now entirely normal, then yes I’d agree that it should be modified to an open door requirement.

As for the tally positioning, a weekly rotation is probably the best way to decide locations? Or perhaps a rotation that moves to the next one after each orgasm (Or session if you have the points and want multiple orgasms)? Having to get input and new locations every day is asking for it to become a hassle to keep on top of.

For a start though, why not have it on your inner thigh whilst we all discuss what body places should be included? . A couple easy starts would be tits (either as separate locations or counted as one), thighs, lower stomach just above your mound etc.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:45 AM   #798
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh I *love* this idea...!! It will be a constant reminder of my submission... so humiliating...

I wear lipstick most times when I leave the house... maybe I should start wearing it at home too... lol...

It would be even more fun and humiliating if the total was written on a different part of my body everyday... and if you guys decided where every day as well...!!
I really like Alice’s idea of painting your nails to keep track of the first 20 points. Highly visible, but no one knows what it means... What would you say if Danielle asks?

Use a marker to make a grid of dots on the inside of your wrist. 1 point = 1 dot.
You could do a 5x5 grid if you want to keep it compact, or you could do it as a single line of dots extending up your forearm.

I know it’s not moving to a different body part every day, but I’m just worried about aggressively scrubbing your skin every day to get the sharpie of the old number out.

I’m glad you’re adjusting some of the point rewards! You’re the best person to make those adjustments- it helps make sure we don’t push you too far, too fast, and spoil the fun.

Last edited by loopback; 02-03-2021 at 09:48 AM.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 02-03-2021, 09:47 AM   #799
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
See what the others say but 1 point for naked and door cracked open seems fine to me.

If the bathroom rule does nothing for you by all means do away with it. No need to have rules that do nothing for you in my opinion.
I agree. Just take the rule away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
If just sleeping naked is now entirely normal, then yes I’d agree that it should be modified to an open door requirement.

As for the tally positioning, a weekly rotation is probably the best way to decide locations? Or perhaps a rotation that moves to the next one after each orgasm (Or session if you have the points and want multiple orgasms)? Having to get input and new locations every day is asking for it to become a hassle to keep on top of.

For a start though, why not have it on your inner thigh whilst we all discuss what body places should be included? . A couple easy starts would be tits (either as separate locations or counted as one), thighs, lower stomach just above your mound etc.
Every day will be a hassle, as well as you having to be on here everytime. After every orgasm sounds much better. You are to make sure it doesn't fade though, refreshing it each time it wipes off. Inner thighs sounds like a lovely place to start.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 10:20 AM   #800
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Well said. Agree on all points.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 02-03-2021, 11:41 AM   #801
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Also... losing a point each time I use the toilet more than 4 times in a day isn't doing much from a kinky perspective for me... it's just there as a rule... can it be replaced with something more fun...??
Could it be losing a point any time you wear your bra more than one time in a day?

Sara: do you buy clothes/shoes on line? If yes, when you need to buy something you could ask here to choose it for you, if you buy one of the suggested items you earn 1 point.

Last edited by redcamel; 02-03-2021 at 11:49 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 01:59 AM   #802
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh I *love* this idea...!! It will be a constant reminder of my submission... so humiliating...

I wear lipstick most times when I leave the house... maybe I should start wearing it at home too... lol...

It would be even more fun and humiliating if the total was written on a different part of my body everyday... and if you guys decided where every day as well...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
I really like Alice’s idea of painting your nails to keep track of the first 20 points. Highly visible, but no one knows what it means... What would you say if Danielle asks?

Use a marker to make a grid of dots on the inside of your wrist. 1 point = 1 dot.
You could do a 5x5 grid if you want to keep it compact, or you could do it as a single line of dots extending up your forearm.

I know it’s not moving to a different body part every day, but I’m just worried about aggressively scrubbing your skin every day to get the sharpie of the old number out.

I’m glad you’re adjusting some of the point rewards! You’re the best person to make those adjustments- it helps make sure we don’t push you too far, too fast, and spoil the fun.
Perhaps painting nails for the first 20, then dots of lipstick in a prearranged pattern for anything above 20. As seems to have been popular recently, applying to your nipples for the first 2 would likely be a good start, then maybe dashes around the dots like flower petals.
or another suggestion from elsewhere.

I also think the current 'cost' of an orgasm should be written above your pussy.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 02-04-2021, 02:14 AM   #803
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post

I also think the current 'cost' of an orgasm should be written above your pussy.
I Love that idea!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-04-2021, 02:26 AM   #804
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Quote:
Well said. Agree on all points.
Thank you both... I have modified the sleeping naked task... and removed the toilet rule...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 02:28 AM   #805
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Sara: do you buy clothes/shoes on line? If yes, when you need to buy something you could ask here to choose it for you, if you buy one of the suggested items you earn 1 point.
I do occasionally shop for clothes and shoes online... but have no plans to shop for them anytime soon...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 02-04-2021, 02:33 AM   #806
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Perhaps painting nails for the first 20, then dots of lipstick in a prearranged pattern for anything above 20. As seems to have been popular recently, applying to your nipples for the first 2 would likely be a good start, then maybe dashes around the dots like flower petals.
or another suggestion from elsewhere.

I think this is... perfect...!! super humiliating for obvious reasons... potentially embarrassing if questions are asked about the nail polish... it's making me super wet...!!

I have 1 written on my right inner thigh and 8 on my left with lipstick for now... about to leave for work so too late to change the way I mark the points right now... but I'll apply the nail polish as soon as I get back home...!!

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-04-2021 at 03:58 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-04-2021, 11:51 PM   #807
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Did you consider going back in the thread for incompleted tasks or inspiration?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 04:58 AM   #808
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I just realised it has again been well over a week since my last orgasm... and with that realisation my desperation has suddenly shot through the roof...!!

The way I have represented my current points total of 25 on my body has not helped with the desperation... light pink nail polish adorns all my nails to represent 20 points... my nipples and areolae are painted red with lipstick to represent another 2 points... and the remaining 3 points are represented by three dashes going out from my left areola in different directions... finally there is 23 written just above my pussy with the same red lipstick to represent how many points I need for my next orgasm... looking at myself in the mirror is *so* humiliating... it's making me super super wet...

Clearly I have more than enough points for an orgasm... and I have about half an hour before I have to clean up and leave for work... can someone tell me how I should cum...?? Please...?? I'm super worked up right now...!!

Old 02-05-2021, 05:02 AM   #809
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I just realised it has again been well over a week since my last orgasm... and with that realisation my desperation has suddenly shot through the roof...!!

The way I have represented my current points total of 25 on my body has not helped with the desperation... light pink nail polish adorns all my nails to represent 20 points... my nipples and areolae are painted red with lipstick to represent another 2 points... and the remaining 3 points are represented by three dashes going out from my left areola in different directions... finally there is 23 written just above my pussy with the same red lipstick to represent how many points I need for my next orgasm... looking at myself in the mirror is *so* humiliating... it's making me super super wet...

Clearly I have more than enough points for an orgasm... and I have about half an hour before I have to clean up and leave for work... can someone tell me how I should cum...?? Please...?? I'm super worked up right now...!!

Well done.

Can’t have your house mates knowing every time you cum.....

Naked on your bed, ass up in the air with your face buried in a pillow. Door closed but unlocked. Ass facing the door.

Enjoy a well earned orgasm!

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-05-2021, 05:33 AM   #810
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Well done.

Can’t have your house mates knowing every time you cum.....

Naked on your bed, ass up in the air with your face buried in a pillow. Door closed but unlocked. Ass facing the door.

Enjoy a well earned orgasm!
Thank you... that was great and much needed...!!

I got into position on my bed... ass in the air and facing my closed but unlocked door... face buried in a pillow... the position was quite humiliating... I reached for my pussy... was shocked at how wet it felt... rubbed my clit... groped my hanging boobs with the other hand... various fantasies fought for attention in my mind... but one seemed to scream strongest... so I focused on it... it involved me being being paraded naked by Danielle in front of the guys... she made me kneel in the living room with my hands cuffed behind my back... then calmly explained to the guys what the nail polish, my lipstick covered nipples and the number written above my pussy represented... it was about then that my body exploded in orgasm...!! I screamed into the pillow... it was super intense... I kept rubbing my clit... groped my left boob so hard it hurt... and kept cumming... what a great orgasm...!!

The lipstick on my nipples is now completely smeared all over my boobs... I have just about enough time to clean up and remove most of the nail polish so that my body reflects my new reduced total... the slightly alarming part is that I am *still* quite horny... lol...

The following 3 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk