Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #796
Babydragon

NO diapers for you for a week. you must be a big boy. until you can think of another dare suitable.

i don't like: involving public, family, social suicide, pain or eating/drinking nasty icky stuff like poo and pee.
Babydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #797
mikexd2010

sucks for u :P master said i have to wear :P
also since u posted here >:3

ok first things first get quadruple diapered and cut silts in 3 inner most diapers.
thats ur toilet for the time being no changing till u get permission from 5 people one of which must be me, however u cant ask till the last diaper leaks and u have messed 3 times also take a lax after u get diapered.
and if u change for any reason not wat i said then u have to make a thread asking for punishment as well as not wear diapers for a week.
also no walking till it leaksonly crawling
suck a pacifier all day till it leaks
and sleep with no covers door wide open have fun
mwhahahaha

next person can skip me or dare me x3

Last edited by mikexd2010; 08-10-2012 at 09:24 PM.
mikexd2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #798
slapen

I am not really sure for who this is but oh well

you can only change your diaper once you have cum in them 3 times and you have to be in diapers all day. So before you change your diaper you need to have cum in them 3 times, have fun

Likes: Masturbation, cum play, humiliation, diapers, crossdressing, feminization, age play, anal
Dislikes: openly public
Limits: family, friends, illegal, permanent, poo

Items: vibrator, realistic dildo, buttplug, cockring, panties, bra, diapers
kik: slapen
slapen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #799
daremenow
getDare Succubus

next time u are alone, diaper up, crawl around like a baby and pee and poop. stay diapered and babied for an hour after u poop

i want a really hard one. look in my sig
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:39 PM   #800
1WannaPleaseYou

You have to wear a diaper for 3 days straight without changing it at all. No masturbating/cumming either.

I'm new to diapers so go easy on me
1WannaPleaseYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #801
Subby Wolf

Next time you take a shower, you will wear a diaper. How does that diaper feel now that its full of water? Dry the outside and make sure to keep your extremely full diaper for the next hour. ;3

I'm also currently on a dare to wear diapers for a week and i can only change after messing it and staying that way for 10 minutes.

Dislikes:messy, pain

Limits:Family, Friends, public, extreme pain, scat, drinking pee.

Height:5,9
Weight:145

Items: plugs, werewolf dildo, cock sucker, rope, handcuffs, clothes, diapers and more!

MY AMA!
Subby Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #802
Babydragon

masturbate two times to orgasm before you may start your "ten minute after messing" timer to change.

i don't like: involving public, family, social suicide, pain or eating/drinking nasty icky stuff like poo and pee.
Babydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #803
slapen

put on some cotton underwear (panties if you have them) and put on a diaper over it. Drink a bit and wet it your diaper and stay in them for an hour.

Likes: Masturbation, cum play, humiliation, diapers, crossdressing, feminization, age play, anal
Dislikes: openly public
Limits: family, friends, illegal, permanent, poo

Items: vibrator, realistic dildo, buttplug, cockring, panties, bra, diapers
kik: slapen
slapen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:55 PM   #804
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Before you go to bed tonight you must diaper up and drink yourself a big glass of prune juice and then go straight to bed. You can not leave the bed until at least six hours have passed. In the morning you are bit allowed to get out of bed until you have messed your diaper, that is if you didn't already in your sleep or before that.

You can then change your stinky diaper if you so choose. Then it is time for breakfast. Have something witha lot of caffeine and a shot of castor oil. From then on go on with your day as per usual...only with your diaper.

You may change your diaper as much as you wish but have to make a tally mark on your arm every time you change.

When lunch comes around you may have a chocolate with laxative milk shake add well as something greasy and bad for you.

Then do what you did after breakfast with the tallys.

At dinner you can have whatever you like to eat but you must have a glass of prune juice with it.

Do your tallies again.

When you are ready for bed count up your total tallies. That is how many days in a row you will, be in diapers only changing with permission from a real person OR a gd user.

((hope you have fun., someone please have fun writing mine ))

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:40 AM   #805
locojon
getDare Sweetheart

Well Jonfron, you clearly love to mess so your next dare starts when you need to go #2. You will mess your panties, then you must PM me "I messed myself, I am a little baby that needs diapers". For the next 24 hours, adult food and bathrooms are off limits. This means you must drink from a bottle, and eat only baby food. If nobody else is around, adult clothing and walking are also off limits, you must crawl around. It should go without saying that you will be in diapers.

If you do need to go out, or be in a situation where you need to wear big girl clothes, then you must be either plugged (to protect yourself from messing) or take a shot of castor oil (so you can face the consequences).

If you do need to change your diaper, you don't need to get permission, but you must either tell someone in real life or PM an active getdare user that you have wet (or messed) and need to change. Each time, it must be someone different.

End your day with a jar of baby-food prunes. You can get out of diapers after the 24 hours has passed AND you have thoroughly messed your diaper.

Finally, add up how many diapers you used, how many bottles of formula you drank, and how many jars of baby food you ate. This is how many nights you will need to pm someone to ask if you can be a big girl tomorrow. If they say no, or don't reply, you must follow all the rules of the dare (except about eating adult food - so no bathroom, no adult clothes by yourself, must be plugged or take a shot of castor oil, etc). If they say yes, no restrictions.

Oh and one more thing - if you cheat (by eating adult food, walking, etc), all the rules still apply, but the 24 hour clock is reset - and doesn't start ticking again until you've messed.

---------------------------------------
For my dare? Nothing that requires me to sit in a wet/messy diaper too long, or is merely "wear diapers for X time".

Likes: Diapers, Crossdressing, Wetting, Humiliation, semi/discrete public, plug/anal, dares conditioned on outcomes (getting something done, sports games, etc).
Dislikes: Messing/laxative, Bondage, Cum Eating, Wedgies(don't get it), edging
Limits: super public, enema, putting food/etc in my diaper, illegal, family, pain, anything likely to cause illness or be permanent, orgasm control
locojon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #806
spaceplanet

This is what you will need for this challenge.
- Diapers (at least one but hopefully you have more than that)
- A baby bottle or sippy cup (if you don't have one, it's okay)
- A scary movie. (Anything that looks scary to you and is rated R/18)

The challenge.
- Before you start to watch the scary movie you need to put on your diapers and plastic panties if you have them. You're also allowed to wear anything that helps you feel more feminine, or babyish. You HAVE to drink at least one bottle or sippy cup of milk or juice before you start.

I want you to turn off all of the lights and get comfortable with your favorite blanket. Here is the challenge. You are going to watch the whole scary movie while doing your best to keep your diapers dry. You're allowed to act like a baby and do things like suck your thumb if it helps you feel safer. You can cry, kick, scream, and yell like a little baby if you want. BUT DON'T WET YOUR DIAPERS! You need to drink your milk/juice while you're watching too.

If you make little accidents in your diapers because you get scared you can't change them or take them off. You have to keep watching and finish the movie!

If you flood your diapers like a little baby and wet them until your tiny bladder is empty then SHAME ON YOU. You were supposed to keep them dry! Stop the movie if you do this and go and change your diapers sissy baby. Drink another bottle and go sit back down. You must finish watching the movie!

When the movie is over. WAIT UNTIL THE END TO READ THIS
1. If you wet yourself at all during this challenge then you're just a pissy pants sissy baby. But you probably already knew that because you ready Sissy Kiss. You must say out loud "Scary movies make me wet my diapers. I'm a sissy baby." ten times and then go and change your diaper. Yes, you have to wear them for the rest of the night now! You have to wear them to bed too. You'd better hope you don't wet the bed little missy. In the morning you must come back to this post and tell us if you had nightmares about the scary movie that made you wet your diapers.

2. If you had more than just an accident in your diapers then you really are a sissy baby. You need to put on as many diapers as you can fit on your little bottom right now. I want you to waddle around and suck you thumb for the rest of the night. There is no point in trying not to wet yourself because you obviously can't help it. So just wet yourself whenever you feel the need. You of course must wear your diapers to bed because you're a bedwetter too. In the morning you must count how many diapers you've wet since the beginning of this challenge and come back to this post to tell us what a sissy baby you are.

3. If you made a poopy in your diapers then SHAME ON YOU SISSY! You don't even deserve to wear big girl panties. You should consider getting rid of them before you move on to step 2 above.

4. If by some miracle you actually kept your diaper dry you're probably bursting to pee by now. Why not just wet in your diapers? They're so soft and warm and safe. It's so easy just to wet yourself like a sissy baby. Just give in wet yourself. DO IT NOW! Say "I'm a sissy baby who wets her diapers" over and over until you do it. There, didn't that feel good? How can being a sissy baby be bad if it feels so good? Go and look at yourself in the mirror wearing a wet diaper and try to convince yourself that you're not a sissy baby. After that go to step 1.

5. If I couldn't talk you into wetting yourself in step 4 then you must have a bladder of steel and excellent control. Or so you think. You must keep wearing that diaper until you wet yourself. Remember the beginning of the challenge? I never said you could take your diapers off! Whose the sissy baby now? You will wet that diaper.

I would like a dare, my only real limit is no cumming, not illegal, and not social suicide. I will throw in that I am already wearing a diaper for the next week
spaceplanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #807
Subby Wolf

you will definitely experience some accidents. ;3

First off, i'll let you know that there will be no using the bathroom. You will use your diaper for any and ALL accidents. Lets begin by cooling you off a little bit. With one diaper on, I want you to roll 2 dice and put that many ice cubes down your diaper. Half of the ice goes in front and half goes in back. You will then roll one more dice and thats how many ice cubes you stick up your ass. You will repeat this process twice every day, once at Noon and once again at Midnight for the rest of the week you are in diapers. Obviously you will have to either let it leak out of your ass or into your diaper, your choice. You will then drink 1/2 Liter of water, put on your sissiest outfit you think looks the cutest and stay that way. You look like such a cute sissy baby! Every 30 mins after your first wetting you will drink another 1/2 Liter of water. When you feel that you need to be changed because your leaking or have messed yourself, you will have to post in another "person above" dare thread and link me which one you posted in. Continue with the water drinking until bed tonight. Before bed, no matter what time it is, drink another 1/2 Liter of water, even if you had just drank some 10 mins ago. While your in bed you must pee in your diaper before going to sleep. The next morning, before you get up, you MUST have peed once more in your diaper. Don't forget to add ice every day!
reminders!:
-If you have to change, you will post in a "person above" dare thread first.
-Drink 1/2 Liter of water every 30 minutes before bed.
-Pee before going to sleep, and once more before getting up
-Roll dice to add ice in your diaper and up your ass every time at noon and midnight.
If you have any questions or concerns, pm me and we'll talk.

I'm also in a diaper for the next week. ^^;

Dislikes:messy, pain

Limits:Family, Friends, public, extreme pain, scat, drinking pee.

Height:5,9
Weight:145

Items: plugs, werewolf dildo, cock sucker, rope, handcuffs, clothes, diapers and more!

MY AMA!
Subby Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:53 AM   #808
locojon
getDare Sweetheart

I'm such a little sissy baby that I went through 3 diapers during the movie and 3 more diapers since then!
----------------------------------

For you subby wolf, you are already in diapers. So it should not be any surprise to say the toilet is off limits for you, both for #1 and #2. We are going to get you comfortable in your diapers since I don't think this week is going to be the last.

First, keep track of how many diapers you have gone through and how many times you have messed your diapers. If you don't know how many so far, estimate. Before you go to bed, put as many ice cubes in your diapers as you have gone through the whole week. So if you used 3 diapers the first day, put 3 ice cubes in. 4 the second day, put 7 ice cubes in.

Put one ice cube in your ass at night for each time you've messed the whole week. You might not be able to handle that many ice cubes, so you have the option to split up the number of ice cubes into a few different sessions (though the last must be before bed) - the only catch is that you must cum during any session besides your bedtime one, before all cubes have melted!

So for instance if you had to insert 5 cubes, but you only can handle two at once - then you'd insert two, cum before they melt, insert two more, cum again, and then insert one before bed. Of course if you can handle them all that's fine.

One more challenge for you. If you don't have lip gloss, a bra, or pantyhose - go buy them. You may need several pairs of pantyhose . Put all these on whenever you go out. Pick a few people who you find attractive that you expect to see this week. Your challenge is to flood your diaper (not just push out a little pee, but fully flood), while one of those people can see you. That way you will know your role as a sissy. Each time you do, you may wear one less of these "girly" items when you go out. If you don't, then you need to keep wearing those girly things.

Make sure to PM me how it goes, and PM if you have any questions/clarifications/need alternatives.
-------------------------------------

For me, no ice cube insertions, nothing that involves staying in a wet/messy diaper TOO long, nothing as simple as "wear diapers X days/weeks", and if it's going to last a while, there needs to be a way out for when the girl I'm seeing comes over.

Likes: Diapers, Crossdressing, Wetting, Humiliation, semi/discrete public, plug/anal, dares conditioned on outcomes (getting something done, sports games, etc).
Dislikes: Messing/laxative, Bondage, Cum Eating, Wedgies(don't get it), edging
Limits: super public, enema, putting food/etc in my diaper, illegal, family, pain, anything likely to cause illness or be permanent, orgasm control
locojon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #809
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Before you go to bed tonight you must diaper up and drink yourself a big glass of prune juice and then go straight to bed. You can not leave the bed until at least six hours have passed. In the morning you are bit allowed to get out of bed until you have messed your diaper, that is if you didn't already in your sleep or before that.

You can then change your stinky diaper if you so choose. Then it is time for breakfast. Have something witha lot of caffeine and a shot of castor oil. From then on go on with your day as per usual...only with your diaper.

You may change your diaper as much as you wish but have to make a tally mark on your arm every time you change.

When lunch comes around you may have a chocolate with laxative milk shake add well as something greasy and bad for you.

Then do what you did after breakfast with the tallys.

At dinner you can have whatever you like to eat but you must have a glass of prune juice with it.

Do your tallies again.

When you are ready for bed count up your total tallies. That is how many days in a row you will, be in diapers only changing with permission from a real person OR a gd user.

((hope you have fun., someone please have fun writing mine ))

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #810
lion74
gD king

Do this the next time you will be home alone for a few days.
As soon as you wake up, skip your morning pee, and drink a bottle of water.
Now, put on a pair of jeans, and your regular clothes.
Now drink another bottle of water.
You are not allowed to pee at all yet.
Wait 15 minutes and drink another bottle of water.
Wait another 15 minutes and drink a gaterade.
Now, you must wait until you pee yourself uncontrollably.
Once you have, you may not change for 10 minutes.
After that 10 minutes, you must put on a diaper as a punishment for wetting yourself.
Also, as a punishment, you are no longer allowed to use the bathroom like an adult, you must use your diapers.
You are not allowed to chamge your diaper until you have pooped in it, then you must wait 15 minutes after that.
Every time you pee, you must drink a bottle of water.
Every time you poop, you must eat lots of fiber and drink 1 bottle of water.
Before bed, you have to drink 2 bottles of water.
If you wake up needing to pee, that's what your diaper's for.
You are not allowed to change your diaper when you wake up until you poop.
You must do this until you are no longer home alone.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper