Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2021, 07:27 AM   #796
r0ver
getDare Addict

If you have food whilst over there, she gets to use you either as a table or footstool whilst eating. You can only eat once she has finished. However you will eat from a plate or bowl placed on the floor, with your hands tied behind your back.
For everytime you spill some food she gets to spank your ass.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 07:28 AM   #797
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks everyone for these dares. Keep them coming and I will try to get to as many as I can today. I’m about to be leaving now for her house.

My goal is for her and I to have eventually done everything two girls can safely do together and I feel like we are getting there. If there is anything anybody can think of that we haven’t tried yet, let me know and I will add it to the list.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 07:31 AM   #798
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Good luck and have fun, are you taking any clothes with you?

R.
Ray_Q is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 07:41 AM   #799
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
Thanks everyone for these dares. Keep them coming and I will try to get to as many as I can today. I’m about to be leaving now for her house.

My goal is for her and I to have eventually done everything two girls can safely do together and I feel like we are getting there. If there is anything anybody can think of that we haven’t tried yet, let me know and I will add it to the list.
Maybe one for next time...
You could always give her your clothes you plan to go home in. So before you start you will be going home naked. You have to earn a certain amount of points to have the chance to earn them back by completing various tasks.

If you could ask her this time around what filthy, humiliating things she would enjoy you doing to give us an idea of what she enjoys we can come up with a points system for her.

Maybe you'll only earn some of the points and she can decide which items you may spend your points on.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 07:54 AM   #800
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The list of "things 2 girls can safely do together" is very long and almost infinite. As long as you both are clean it contains things like consuming each other's fluids, fisting, anal penetration, strapons, all kinds of S&M play, urethral play, basically anything. Now whether you enjoy these things or not is the important part and the ones you like should be pursued, I'm sure plenty of these you would not like.
So stay happy for us and don't force yourself to do something you don't like or want to do just because we told you to.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 09:45 AM   #801
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
That's the spirit!
Have fun, be prepared for cold haha

Here's another one you can try: have your friend probe your ass with a popsicle! Should help cool you down if you're getting hot

(like the whipped cream, be sure to thoroughly douche/enema afterwards)
Still on the table lol

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 09:24 AM   #802
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone

I’ve been working a lot these past few days because of the holiday so haven’t really had time for dares. But I’m off for the rest of the week and it’s also my birthday so I’d love to do some fun dares for that.

Here’s a bit about what happened last week at my friends house:
I put on my some clothes that I didn’t mind destroying and took some extras with me to change into. Once I arrived at her house, I pulled down my pants and panties and pulled up my shirt and rang her bell. She seemed a but surprised when she opened the door and made a joke that I wasted no time. I asked her if my pretty pussy could come inside. She grabbed my pussy and pushed my lips together and said it’s always welcomed in. I pulled my clothes back on and went inside. I logged onto here and showed her the dares we had.

We decided to start with the ripping off clothes and the pubic hair inspection. We went to her room and I laid on her bed. She took a pair of scissors and began to cut off the clothes. It wasn’t long before she had me naked. Once she did, I opened my legs and she began to inspect. I wasn’t too worried because I had shaved recently and my pubic hair grows in pretty slow. She found 2 small hairs and used tweezers to pull them out. It hurt but the pain didn’t last long. I asked her to give me 10 spankings, which she gladly did. I bent over her bed and she spanked me. It left my butt a bit pink but didn’t really hurt much.

Next, we just kinda hung out for a while. It was kinda nice because we were just hanging out like two normal friends, except I was naked. I asked her if she wanted me to give her an orgasm; but she declined and said she was on her time of the month and didn’t really feel like undressing. We did end up eating, which she did off of me and I did from the floor. We pretty much called it a day after that, since she wasn’t feeling good. She said that we can try to meet up sometime this week and do more.

I’m mostly home alone today. My sister is here too but she’s been in her room. So I can do some solo dares. If anybody has any fun birthday dares, I’d love to try those.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 07-06-2021, 09:42 AM   #803
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Happy birthday!

Amazing work as usual.

Are you at home at the moment? Is your sister in? Did she say anything more about, you know.

R.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:43 AM   #804
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Happy Birthday, its the big 20! For you, you get 20 spanks for each cheek! make them loud maybe your sister will hear

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 10:15 AM   #805
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Happy birthday!

Amazing work as usual.

Are you at home at the moment? Is your sister in? Did she say anything more about, you know.

R.
Thank you! Yes, I am home and so is she. She hasn’t said anything else. I’ve been thinking about bringing it up and deciding what the next thing to do with that situation is but haven’t been able to come up with anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Happy Birthday, its the big 20! For you, you get 20 spanks for each cheek! make them loud maybe your sister will hear
Thank you, I’m actually turning 19.

19 F

Old 07-06-2021, 10:49 AM   #806
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe a repeat performance, by the pool...

R.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:01 AM   #807
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Maybe a repeat performance, by the pool...

R.
It’s storming today so I don’t think that will be an option

I think it may be too obvious that it’s on purpose if I just get caught again

19 F

Old 07-06-2021, 11:03 AM   #808
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Hate to be a bug, but I've posted my dares several times at this point lol. You seemed to like them at the time of original posting but then never have done them, should I take that as you just don't wanna do them?

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 04:19 AM   #809
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hi everyone

I’ve been working a lot these past few days because of the holiday so haven’t really had time for dares. But I’m off for the rest of the week and it’s also my birthday so I’d love to do some fun dares for that.

Here’s a bit about what happened last week at my friends house:
I put on my some clothes that I didn’t mind destroying and took some extras with me to change into. Once I arrived at her house, I pulled down my pants and panties and pulled up my shirt and rang her bell. She seemed a but surprised when she opened the door and made a joke that I wasted no time. I asked her if my pretty pussy could come inside. She grabbed my pussy and pushed my lips together and said it’s always welcomed in. I pulled my clothes back on and went inside. I logged onto here and showed her the dares we had.

We decided to start with the ripping off clothes and the pubic hair inspection. We went to her room and I laid on her bed. She took a pair of scissors and began to cut off the clothes. It wasn’t long before she had me naked. Once she did, I opened my legs and she began to inspect. I wasn’t too worried because I had shaved recently and my pubic hair grows in pretty slow. She found 2 small hairs and used tweezers to pull them out. It hurt but the pain didn’t last long. I asked her to give me 10 spankings, which she gladly did. I bent over her bed and she spanked me. It left my butt a bit pink but didn’t really hurt much.

Next, we just kinda hung out for a while. It was kinda nice because we were just hanging out like two normal friends, except I was naked. I asked her if she wanted me to give her an orgasm; but she declined and said she was on her time of the month and didn’t really feel like undressing. We did end up eating, which she did off of me and I did from the floor. We pretty much called it a day after that, since she wasn’t feeling good. She said that we can try to meet up sometime this week and do more.

I’m mostly home alone today. My sister is here too but she’s been in her room. So I can do some solo dares. If anybody has any fun birthday dares, I’d love to try those.
Thanks for writing the update- sounds like you had a good time! Sorry I missed your post asking for birthday dares- but happy 19th- here's 19 dares for your consideration!

1.Give yourself a birthday spanking, (19 and one to grow on)
2. Spend 19 minutes naked every day for the rest of the week
3. Try baking a cake- if you can be alone- remain topless while mixing the ingredients, and instead of licking the spoon spread a little bit of cake mix on each nipple. While the cake is in the oven remove the rest of your clothes and edge until it is done baking.
4. Use a marker to write the number 19 on parts of your body 19 times, don't wash them off for at least 24 hours
5. Get your friend to pick either lingerie, a sex toy or something of her choice for you to buy yourself as a present (for the next time you see her)
6. Drink a lot of water, when you need to pee you have to hold it for 19 minutes more, then go to your shower and pee through your underwear.
7. Go for a walk wearing a long t shirt with no underwear underneath- while out you must find a reason to speak to 19 different people (if there are couples/ groups they can count as more than 1 at once)
8. Moon or flash out of your bedroom window 19 different times during one day
9. Sleep naked and the next morning do 19 star jumps, sit ups and press ups before getting dressed.
10. Set an alarm on your phone for the same time each day for the next 19 days when the alarm goes off you must masturbate until you orgasm.
11. For the next 19 days, insert a different object each day (like a pen, candle etc, you can choose) into your ass and keep it in for an hour.
12. Look at the last 19 posts in the dares forum and choose one to complete
13. Try to edge 19 times in a row
14. Select the 19th song on one of your playlists, dance naked for the duration of the song (optionally- do this while on webcam with your friend, or record you dancing and send it to her)
15. Put on 19 items of clothing then go out for a walk round the block- remove an item of clothing every time a car passes you.
16. Every time you need to pee for the next 19 hours you must do so 1. outside, 2. with the bathroom door open or 3. having asked someone for permission
17. Send a dirty IM to 19 of your contacts
18. Leave your door open again when you know your sister is home and masturbate completely naked for 19 minutes
19. Ask your sister to give you a birthday spanking (or if that's too direct, get into a conversation with her about birthday spankings and just sort of suggest you would find it kind of a fun idea)

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 07:34 AM   #810
Exhibitionist18

Happy birthday!!!! Spend as much time naked and cumming. Edge at least 19 times before bed today also see how many times you can cum before bed today.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk