Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2022, 03:44 AM   #796
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram866 View Post
After this task, keep the blindfold on and with your dildo in your pussy move into a squatting position (heels never touching the ground). While squatting like this, you will stay like this for 5 minutes.

You will need to guess the time, if you remain 15 seconds under or above 5 minutes I'll let you edge. Anything higher/lower and you will brush around your clit again
Thiss iss goign tto be almosst impossible myy legss arre already shaky from myy desperationn I'll neverr be able tto squatt for 5 minss

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 03:46 AM   #797
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
my fingerss were absolutelyy soakedd afterwardss adn I cleanedd themm onn my face I thoughtt taht would please everyone.....
Good idea, toy
Just do that every time after you touched your dripping pussy today.

Now after the squat task you finally get to rub your clit. Isnīt that great?
Get back on your knees and set a timer for 5 minutes.
Press a finger right onto your clit and rub it for one second. Count until ten without movement and rub for a second again. Do this until the timer goes off.
Old 05-02-2022, 03:47 AM   #798
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Thiss iss goign tto be almosst impossible myy legss arre already shaky from myy desperationn I'll neverr be able tto squatt for 5 minss
See how far you get - if it's impossible you may kneel the remainder.
Gram866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 03:50 AM   #799
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
After this task, keep the blindfold on and with your dildo in your pussy move into a squatting position (heels never touching the ground). While squatting like this, you will stay like this for 5 minutes.

You will need to guess the time, if you remain 15 seconds under or above 5 minutes I'll let you edge. Anything higher/lower and you will brush around your clit again
I onnly managedd 2 minss 40 secondds myy leggs were jjustt too shaky pluss teh dildo keppt tryignt to slide outtof myy soakedd pussy

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 05-02-2022, 03:52 AM   #800
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
I onnly managedd 2 minss 40 secondds myy leggs were jjustt too shaky pluss teh dildo keppt tryignt to slide outtof myy soakedd pussy
Sounds like your friend the brush would like to have a word with your clit
Old 05-02-2022, 03:53 AM   #801
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Poor little toy. How about we modify it slightly so you can manage it Ash.

Lie on the floor, face down (preferably in your own arroussal). Push the dildo inside of yourself, nice and deep and ensure you're still plugged with that large plug of yours.

Refresh your toothpaste on nipples and clit and try to get as close to 5 minutes as you can.. blindfolded as you are
Old 05-02-2022, 04:04 AM   #802
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Poor little toy. How about we modify it slightly so you can manage it Ash.

Lie on the floor, face down (preferably in your own arroussal). Push the dildo inside of yourself, nice and deep and ensure you're still plugged with that large plug of yours.

Refresh your toothpaste on nipples and clit and try to get as close to 5 minutes as you can.. blindfolded as you are
4 minns 41 secondfss OHGODDDD so closse ohgoddddd I'm sso frustarteddf myy face pressedd ontto myy ownn arousal adn drool onn teh floorr whimperigng intto tehh gagg aboutt teh injustice of it alll addign more drool myy clitt adn nippless still onn fire fromm teh toothpastte ohgoddd pleeeease won't yyou showw some pityy adn lett thiss toyy rub herr poor clit forr a while????

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 04:07 AM   #803
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
4 minns 41 secondfss OHGODDDD so closse ohgoddddd I'm sso frustarteddf myy face pressedd ontto myy ownn arousal adn drool onn teh floorr whimperigng intto tehh gagg aboutt teh injustice of it alll addign more drool myy clitt adn nippless still onn fire fromm teh toothpastte ohgoddd pleeeease won't yyou showw some pityy adn lett thiss toyy rub herr poor clit forr a while????
So close Ash.. yet so far away! I'll show you some mercy and allow you to touch.. by brushing your clit softly for 5 minutes
Old 05-02-2022, 04:10 AM   #804
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
So close Ash.. yet so far away! I'll show you some mercy and allow you to touch.. by brushing your clit softly for 5 minutes
Ddo you meann I cann use teh brushh directlyy onn myy clitt????

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 04:12 AM   #805
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Ddo you meann I cann use teh brushh directlyy onn myy clitt????
Yes Ash, you may brush your clit directly for 5 minutes after which you have task(s) waiting I believe
Old 05-02-2022, 04:14 AM   #806
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Yes Ash, you may brush your clit directly for 5 minutes after which you have task(s) waiting I believe
Ohggod tthank yyou so muchh!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 04:19 AM   #807
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Ggodd I'm g3ttign sso close tto edgigng fromm jusst tickligng myy clitt withh teh blenderr brushh i cantt believee I'm sso desperate mayy I ppleeeeeease eddge iff I am able tto????

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 04:23 AM   #808
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Tehh 5 minns aer upp I couldnt eddge but I Wass sssoooo close godddd sooooooo closse pleeease mayy I ticklee myy clitt a little longerrr adn see iff I can eddgeee pleeeeeeee3eeeeasee??????

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 04:24 AM   #809
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Ggodd I'm g3ttign sso close tto edgigng fromm jusst tickligng myy clitt withh teh blenderr brushh i cantt believee I'm sso desperate mayy I ppleeeeeease eddge iff I am able tto????
No edging Ash, move on to your next task
Old 05-02-2022, 04:24 AM   #810
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Tehh 5 minns aer upp I couldnt eddge but I Wass sssoooo close godddd sooooooo closse pleeease mayy I ticklee myy clitt a little longerrr adn see iff I can eddgeee pleeeeeeee3eeeeasee??????
Hold it back, Ash.
There is another task already waiting for you. Maybe you manage it with that one

Advertisements
Kink Talk