Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2020, 12:18 PM   #796
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Do you know what is horrible after all this edging? Not being allowed to touch yourself. It makes me squirmy and very very aware what my dick is doing at all times. Not having underwear on is not helping either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict
You will do this task after you've done at least 30 of your gagging edges. No clean up after. I want your face and potentially chest covered with drool, tears in your eyes from choking on the dildo, and a cock desperate for orgasm.

You're going to mark the occasion by writing DESPERATE on your lower stomach and GAGGING SLUT on your chest. Finally, you'll write the number of edges you still have to do on the inside of your thighs. Just the number.

Now, kneel in front of your mirror. Hands behind your head, elbows out, back straight. Look at yourself. At the words defining who you are. At the glistening drool, the flush of your face, the hardness of your cock. Remember the sheer pleasure of those edges and the way you gagged on the dildo, until you actually lost most of your gag reflex because you're such a good little slut.

Now look again and become aware that for the next hour, you will NOT TOUCH your body beyond what's necessary for daily life.

You can get up after 7 minutes in front of your mirror.

Once a day, when you feel at your most submissive, you will change the tally on your wrist. You can either try to remove the previous number and write the new one, or you can scrap the previous number and write the new one a little higher up your arm so you can SEE how good you've been, how well you're doing.

Enjoy

I was planning to save this for monday when I could safely use the hallway mirror, but after having a good sessions FUCKing my ass, I was very much looking forward to GAG and submit. For the GAG, the dildo only needed to be in my mouth. For the 40 GAGS I did before continuing with this, each and every one of them went down my throat. Forcing it down my throat turns me on so damn much. I wouldn't be too surprised if I could start dribbling cum from that alone.

Edging is hard while gagging. There are some many feelings going through your body. The feeling of your orgasm slowly building. The spit that you feel dripping out of your mouth and from your beard. The tears that slowly form in your eyes. The dildo that you feel lodged in your throat. The inability to breathe while it is there and the reflex to gag on it that you are trying to suppress. All this combined makes it damn hard to not just let yourself be pushed over the edge.

After I finished choking on my dildo, I started writing the text on my body. A annoying and slightly emberassing logistic problem turned up here, the center of my chest and stomach were too slick with spit to write on I used a few different markers, and managed to get something halfway readable in the end. 2463 is the number on my thigh. Writing that down kicked me right down in a submissive mood again. Knowing how many times I will have to push myself to the edge and come back.

The mirror was far to risky, so I used my webcam instead. Sadly it's not as good as a mirror, not being able to see yourself in full detail. The first few minutes I could sink into the view of my body. Looking at the line of spit down the center, the words on my chest and stomach. My mind always wanders when sitting. It looks at the way I am breathing, and what muscles are involved. How things moved. I forced it back on track, but not always successful. Thinking about the no touch afterwards helped. My dildo was still in front of me, begging me to be used. To go back in my ass or down my throat. It wouldn't be allowed to.

I cleaned up my room and toys, and got myself dressed while squirming. Back into submission, and no more wandering thoughts. I was focused on two things. Not being allowed to touch as a very first through, followed by the though of needing to make dinner. I followed both, and am still painfully aware by now that no, I cannot touch myself yet.

Thank you for the wonderful task AnalAddict. It did not disappoint as usual, and got me right where I wanted to be. Horny and floating

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 11-21-2020, 12:35 PM   #797
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Happy to have gotten you in a floating mood again. It’s always a pleasure to read your reports, especially when I get to see the outcome of a task I designed to impact you...

Now good luck keeping your hands away from your body
Old 11-21-2020, 12:38 PM   #798
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

*grumbles and snatches his hand away that he just noticed was resting on his stomach* It's hard! It's an active effort to keep them away.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-21-2020, 07:12 PM   #799
Lightze
Chaos

I love this show! When's the next episode? =^-^= Will I have time to make more popcorn?

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 03:16 AM   #800
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
I love this show! When's the next episode? =^-^= Will I have time to make more popcorn?
He has one more lovely task in between edges from me, and then I still have to come up with the task that earns him his orgasm. Pretty sure you can get some more popcorn in the meantime.

Right, blue? (and yep, still holding up my part of the deal )
Old 11-22-2020, 03:23 AM   #801
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I do like the idea of you holding up your deal. I would say it's a pain in the ass to uphold, but I know better than that.

One more task from Analaddict, bdsub and instantinferno to go. About 2300 edges to drive me insane. About 12 more hours without underwear. A monster of a rp dare that fieldofbunnies is throwing at me, and if I'm still alive after all that, one delicious task to do before my orgasm.

Don't eat your popcorn to quick!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-22-2020, 03:25 AM   #802
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Oh, the lines I've written for my hidden public task have finally been moderated, BLUE

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=73236
Old 11-22-2020, 03:30 AM   #803
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I can't help but be amazed by how clean that is written. Especially when I know exactly under what circumstances it is written and how nervous you were.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-22-2020, 03:37 AM   #804
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I can't help but be amazed by how clean that is written. Especially when I know exactly under what circumstances it is written and how nervous you were.
Perfectionist, who, me? Nooooo. You see my nerves a tiny bit in the first line. And then mostly in the fact that it took me twice as long to write
Old 11-22-2020, 03:39 AM   #805
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
I do like the idea of you holding up your deal. I would say it's a pain in the ass to uphold, but I know better than that.

One more task from Analaddict, bdsub and instantinferno to go. About 2300 edges to drive me insane. About 12 more hours without underwear. A monster of a rp dare that fieldofbunnies is throwing at me, and if I'm still alive after all that, one delicious task to do before my orgasm.

Don't eat your popcorn to quick!
Don't worry Blue! I'll get a tummy ache long before I run outta popcorn! =^-^=

Wow that's a LOT of tasks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Oh, the lines I've written for my hidden public task have finally been moderated, BLUE

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=73236
Quote:
That's so cleanly written! But now I'm curious... what was the task?

M/Exploring

Old 11-22-2020, 03:41 AM   #806
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post

That's so cleanly written! But now I'm curious... what was the task?
Thank you <3

This was the report on that particular task. I've been writing A LOT these last few weeks

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=685
Old 11-22-2020, 03:48 AM   #807
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Thank you <3

This was the report on that particular task. I've been writing A LOT these last few weeks

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=685
=0_0= so brave!
Also you and blue are inspiring me to make sure my reports are up to scratch... =>-0=
Not that I'd admit to slacking you understand.

Both of you write reports are that are image inducing and eloquent, which is wonderful considering the subject matter. =^-^=

M/Exploring

Old 11-22-2020, 04:34 AM   #808
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Quote:
Perfectionist, who, me? Nooooo. You see my nerves a tiny bit in the first line. And then mostly in the fact that it took me twice as long to write
Ahhhh. Which of course meant twice as long for someone to notice what you were writing... Still, that is still massively neater than I could manage at a desk, with care, while not having my mind screwed with by Blue. (Speaking of which, don't worry, haven't forgotten about my punishment )

Also, what's this about a monster of a dare from Fieldofbunnys? This is going to be good. Should probably have got some popcorn in!
Old 11-22-2020, 04:50 AM   #809
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default Punishment report #2 - The Line

There was a line of toys on a towel on my bed that had me jittery with excitement and filled with a faint sense of shame. Who the hell has this many toys? The right answer is probably, anyone like me with tons of kinks and a love for experimentation. Just for the visual, imagine all 8 of them, ordered in terms of thickness. The small plug, the medium one. The thick plug with two bulbs. The 9 inch dildo. The 8 inch thicker one. The XL plug. The XXL one. And then a fisting dildo that had my heart pound from just looking at it. And that obviously excluded the large plug which was in me, so this task included 9 toys in all.

I left them on the bed as my knees prevent me from squatting very deep (old and BAD injury) and started on the first one as soon as I’d taken out the large plug, lubed my ass and all the toys. The task said no hands which I interpreted as no hands used for insertion. I did however use one hand at the base to keep the toy steady and up, or I’d had to exclude everything but one plug and the dildos. Three toys just didn’t seem to do this task justice

The small plug was, well, small, so riding it 15 times was not a problem. The most fun part in this phase of the game was thanking my lovely plug for doing a good job by sucking it clean. It’s a fucking thrill to know it’s been in your ass, a direct road into submission for me. I did the same for the medium and the large plug. I squatted down and took them in without too much of an effort, after which I thanked them properly with my mouth. Maybe this is also the time to tell you that the idea that my ass is stretched and open at all times because I’ve been plugged 16 (!) days now is a misunderstanding. It does mean that my ass stretches much more easily, sure, but the continuous practice also means it retightens shortly after insertion. Consider it a well-trained muscle at this point

A muscle that stretched delightfully on the plug with two bulbs. The friction of those 15 strokes were perfect, because every time you get one part inside, there’s a thicker bulb to follow and stretch. At this point, I was also thankful you limited the game to 15 strokes because the edge was definitely getting closer thanks to the ass fucking I was getting. Especially when both my dildos got me fucked much deeper than the plugs. The XL plug was the first one I struggled with, but thanks to gravity and some thigh-shaking squatting, I managed to get it inside. Fifteen strokes later, I was so fucking close to the edge that I was shaking over my entire body. After sucking the plug for 10 seconds, I attempted the XXL one and found that the non-tapered head of it was too hard to get in without really using my hands to push it in.

I went back to my beloved XL plug and inserted it again, before putting the 8 inch dildo in my mouth. Fucking myself with both hit the spot and no matter how slow I went, the simultaneous strokes in my ass and mouth had me on edge almost instantly.

Thank you for this amazing game, blue. I find I can’t quite call it punishment
Old 11-22-2020, 06:11 AM   #810
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
Also, what's this about a monster of a dare from Fieldofbunnys? This is going to be good. Should probably have got some popcorn in!
You'll find out when I get more than the PM teaser and I actually manage to go through it. From that I am getting.... about 50 encounter/tasks to get through. I'll be a mess afterwards.

Quote:
There was a line of toys on a towel on my bed that had me jittery with excitement and filled with a faint sense of shame. Who the hell has this many toys? The right answer is probably, anyone like me with tons of kinks and a love for experimentation. Just for the visual, imagine all 8 of them, ordered in terms of thickness. The small plug, the medium one. The thick plug with two bulbs. The 9 inch dildo. The 8 inch thicker one. The XL plug. The XXL one. And then a fisting dildo that had my heart pound from just looking at it. And that obviously excluded the large plug which was in me, so this task included 9 toys in all.

I left them on the bed as my knees prevent me from squatting very deep (old and BAD injury) and started on the first one as soon as I’d taken out the large plug, lubed my ass and all the toys. The task said no hands which I interpreted as no hands used for insertion. I did however use one hand at the base to keep the toy steady and up, or I’d had to exclude everything but one plug and the dildos. Three toys just didn’t seem to do this task justice

The small plug was, well, small, so riding it 15 times was not a problem. The most fun part in this phase of the game was thanking my lovely plug for doing a good job by sucking it clean. It’s a fucking thrill to know it’s been in your ass, a direct road into submission for me. I did the same for the medium and the large plug. I squatted down and took them in without too much of an effort, after which I thanked them properly with my mouth. Maybe this is also the time to tell you that the idea that my ass is stretched and open at all times because I’ve been plugged 16 (!) days now is a misunderstanding. It does mean that my ass stretches much more easily, sure, but the continuous practice also means it retightens shortly after insertion. Consider it a well-trained muscle at this point

A muscle that stretched delightfully on the plug with two bulbs. The friction of those 15 strokes were perfect, because every time you get one part inside, there’s a thicker bulb to follow and stretch. At this point, I was also thankful you limited the game to 15 strokes because the edge was definitely getting closer thanks to the ass fucking I was getting. Especially when both my dildos got me fucked much deeper than the plugs. The XL plug was the first one I struggled with, but thanks to gravity and some thigh-shaking squatting, I managed to get it inside. Fifteen strokes later, I was so fucking close to the edge that I was shaking over my entire body. After sucking the plug for 10 seconds, I attempted the XXL one and found that the non-tapered head of it was too hard to get in without really using my hands to push it in.

I went back to my beloved XL plug and inserted it again, before putting the 8 inch dildo in my mouth. Fucking myself with both hit the spot and no matter how slow I went, the simultaneous strokes in my ass and mouth had me on edge almost instantly.

Thank you for this amazing game, blue. I find I can’t quite call it punishment
Lovely report as always Anal! Seems your ass can handle quite a bit to go in one big stretch to the XL plug! I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face hearing how much you loved thanking each of your dildo's after it had a brief visit into your ass

You do seem to love fucking your ass quite a lot, edging from that alone. From what you are saying, that was nothing compared to having both a dildo up your ass and down your throat though. Oral and Analaddict indeed!

Happy to see you enjoyed my game so much. If you do feel you need a proper punishment, I'm sure I can think up of something though. I heard that you don't mind using toothpaste as lube...

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, edge, task