Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-27-2021, 06:49 AM   #796
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
Thnak you for looking at this for that angle, but I actually gave about a 12 hour grace period for adding after my orgasms were completed somit should have ended the previous day at 12GMT. .

Yes back to first person. Calling that rule now void.

I in replying to you got me thinking that though I will continue to update the thread andI will alternate punihsments requests, first to Chat then in pm to frequent posters so those who dont use the chat will have a say - that will be a first reply will supply the punishment for accidental orgasms, I will post who supplied and what the punishments are.
Good denial then, I'll follow it with a lot of interest.

You know that I'm a little skeptical about ruined orgasms during a denial time: even if normally they are frustrating, in denial time I consider them useful in breaking the tension that builds up and renders the denied submissive as a delightful mess of juices and crave. Practically they transform a prolonged denial time in a sequence of short denial periods. Even more if the denial is broken with more or less accidental full orgasms.

I know that this is your first denial experience, and what is your average behaviour, but 140 ruin in 31 days, if well used, grant you an average of an orgasm every five hours, more than the ones that a lot of (not denied) people normally experience. Let's say that it looks like a "loose denial".

So I think that in case of accidental orgasm failure, besides and in addition to the punishment that will be given by chat/PM, once finished your "loose denial" time, you'll add one more day of "strict denial" for each accidental orgasm, where strict denial means no orgasms, no ruin, no pussy/clit stimulation except for one edge a day, and, on Sunday, you'll be allowed to replace the edge with one orgasm obtained only and strictly by tits stimulation.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 06:50 AM   #797
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Curious whether punishments for failures should include or exclude the possibility of extending or adding to your denial and edging.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 06:56 AM   #798
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:

This slut is very worked up and on the verge of cumming by walking some times. She has shed tears while doing the ruins already.
Oh, this is wonderful, I propose that if it will happen that you cum accidentally while walking it won't be considered a failure but counted as one ruined.

Don't worry for some tears, they are the delicious sign of your improvements, be proud of them.
Old 04-27-2021, 09:59 AM   #799
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Curious whether punishments for failures should include or exclude the possibility of extending or adding to your denial and edging.
Yes punishment could take both forms.
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 10:07 AM   #800
redcamel
getDare Addict

Since the thread is becoming quite huge, why not make a blog entry keeping the log of your edges/ruin, linked in your signature? It would made easier to follow the progress.
Old 04-27-2021, 10:18 AM   #801
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Oh, this is wonderful, I propose that if it will happen that you cum accidentally while walking it won't be considered a failure but counted as one ruined.

Don't worry for some tears, they are the delicious sign of your improvements, be proud of them.
Thank you! Yes I imagine there will be many tears. There have been some today already. Thank you for your kind words regarding my cummimg and walking, not alot of an exageration tbh.

Take care!
T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Old 04-27-2021, 10:47 AM   #802
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Thank you! Yes I imagine there will be many tears. There have been some today already. Thank you for your kind words regarding my cummimg and walking, not alot of an exageration tbh.

Take care!
T
Oh, well, it would be a very hot scene seeing you walk and then suddenly tighten your thighs, raise your hands to resist the temptation to touch your pussy and fall on your knees moaning and shaking prey of your orgasm... really a hot scene.
Old 04-27-2021, 01:46 PM   #803
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Oh, well, it would be a very hot scene seeing you walk and then suddenly tighten your thighs, raise your hands to resist the temptation to touch your pussy and fall on your knees moaning and shaking prey of your orgasm... really a hot scene.
This scenario my just happen...

The following 3 users say Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 04-28-2021, 05:14 AM   #804
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Default Denial Day 3. 28 Days Remain

This slut has a target of 15 edges a day and 5 ruins a day.

Day 1 edges complete: 20. Ruins complete: 5
Day 2 edges complete: 17. Ruins complete: 6 (2 Were scary close = tears and swearing)
Day 3 edges complete: 25. Ruins complete: 5

EDGES REMAINING: 377

RUINS REMAINING: 116

This slut is still very worked up and on the verge of cumming by walking some times. More tears and swearing while doing the ruins.

ACCIDENTAL ORGASM FAILURES: What happens to thie slut if she accidentally has a full orgasm:
This slut will go to chat and request a punishment from those who are in the chat at the time. The next failure this slut will send out PMs to frequent posters to the thread for punishments. The given punishments will then be executed as soon as possible, live if feasible, and or will be posted in the thread for people to read.

This slut again thanks everyone helping her

Old 04-28-2021, 05:20 AM   #805
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This scenario my just happen...
I hope this day something like table's edge will accidently touch your slit and you will come from it. Talking about a horrific way to ruin your denial
Old 04-28-2021, 05:56 AM   #806
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
I hope this day something like table's edge will accidently touch your slit and you will come from it. Talking about a horrific way to ruin your denial
Nodding! I almost came yesterday from reaching over the part of a fence and my pussy was right against a post. Orgasm started but was able to short it out by pinching my clit relly hard.

The following 2 users say Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 04-28-2021, 08:22 AM   #807
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Nodding! I almost came yesterday from reaching over the part of a fence and my pussy was right against a post. Orgasm started but was able to short it out by pinching my clit relly hard.
I was talking to be merciful only for orgasms achieved while walking (good girl, you already had the first one). But if you have some 'cause of contact of your pussy with something they will be classified (and punished) as accidental.
Old 04-28-2021, 08:40 AM   #808
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I was talking to be merciful only for orgasms achieved while walking (good girl, you already had the first one). But if you have some 'cause of contact of your pussy with something they will be classified (and punished) as accidental.
That is fair enough. I was able to ruin the fence post one.

Old 04-28-2021, 10:05 AM   #809
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How about wearing a backward panties like thong or g-string for a day? Perhaps they will help you of course not
Old 04-28-2021, 11:45 AM   #810
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
How about wearing a backward panties like thong or g-string for a day? Perhaps they will help you of course not
Tbh i only own high cute panites, i onky wear them during period, which are infrequent.

Advertisements
Kink Talk