Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-25-2023, 02:41 AM   #766
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Still try to play catch-up
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcatl View Post
To everyone that’s still in 200 with a wet wooden spoon to your pussy
Not a bad warm up for today, but the more I did, the harder it became to continue. Especially cause I have been doing these daily for the last couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robr View Post
To all who are in, 50 hits with an usb cord to each tit
The usb cord is honestly doesn’t seem to bad till you actually feel the hit. I folded it in half and then hit with the wired part. Hitting with the ends (the usb/charging metal part) hurts more and it leaves the mark for too long on my skin. I hope that was okay? I just tried to get these done as fast as possible without breaks cause I knew once I stopped it would be so hard to continue. I ended up doing 100 in a row to each tit (50 from this post and 50 from the next). This left my tits all red, in pain obviously, and stingy.

Quote:
To all who are in, 50 hits with an usb cord to each tit plus 50 hard ones on the cunt.
Enjoy!
I combined the tits one with the post from above. I was trying to do them as fast as possible on my cunt, but after the 200 wooden spoon smacks, I could barely do 5 at a time. This took me awhile, but was a good distraction from the pain on my tits to fit a little bit, but obviously both hurt so much after this that I decided to continue catching up tomorrow night.

Again sorry these are late since I’m playing catch up from the time I posted. I am trying to complete all of them in order, but it sometimes gets hard to keep track with all the post. Please let me know if I missed any. Thank you!!
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dgforyourpleasure for this post:
Old 01-25-2023, 10:43 AM   #767
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
As I'm not allowed soft edging when my Dom isn't here I had to skip humping the pillow. So instead I set a timer, got into a similar position with my chest on the floor on my knees with my hands behind my back. I proceeded to slowly do alternating leg lifts to increase the pain to my breasts. If this does not suffice let me know what to do to make up for the alteration
I think your alteration was just fine.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:53 PM   #768
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

for all girls:

layed on back, legs on air, using a good belt, 2 rounds of 50 hits. if you close the legs, the hit doesn't count.
between rounds, 5 pegs per boob (one on nipple) for 5 mins. you will remove them pulling them.

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 04:45 PM   #769
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
for all girls:

layed on back, legs on air, using a good belt, 2 rounds of 50 hits. if you close the legs, the hit doesn't count.
between rounds, 5 pegs per boob (one on nipple) for 5 mins. you will remove them pulling them.
This was intense..... wound up doing nearly double the amount because I could not control my legs.... half way through the first round my pussy was so tender I almost came. The pegs were brutal; my breasts were bound for an hour today and super tender.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PainSlutSylvir for this post:
Old 01-27-2023, 02:04 PM   #770
Sluttysue

Quote:
for all girls:

Don’t really have a belt, but do have a nice leather strap. This was an awkward position to try to hit my inner thighs next to the lock. I discovered on the lock off center. The result was the edge of the strap hit my thigh, brutally. My thighs were a deep red after the first round. Only a few times did i close my legs, but there were several more times i almost did. The pegs weren’t too bad, but pulling them off was damn difficult. The 2nd round did not go as well. MAny more leg closures. Much more screaming. The end result was a pair of nasty bruises on each thigh.

Thank you for the task. 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttysue for this post:
Old 01-27-2023, 10:25 PM   #771
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

For all girls in:

Geometry task
SIT on chair and keeping your legs well opened, measure (in cm) the widest length and the widest width of your pussy. Multiply the both numbers. The result will be the number of spanks you will get on your cunt with a ruler or wooden spoon.
For the rest of the day, you can close the legs. Each time you will violate the rule, you will earn 5 further spanks.

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Old 01-28-2023, 09:30 AM   #772
Sluttysue

Quote:
For all girls in:

Geometry task
SIT on chair and keeping your legs well opened, measure (in cm) the widest length and the widest width of your pussy. Multiply the both numbers. The result will be the number of spanks you will get on your cunt with a ruler or wooden spoon.
For the rest of the day, you can close the legs. Each time you will violate the rule, you will earn 5 further spanks.
This one i can not think a a way to comply since the device denies me any access and keeps me closed. Very creative though!! 🥰🥰

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Old 01-29-2023, 01:55 PM   #773
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
To all who are in, 50 hits with an usb cord to each tit plus 50 hard ones on the cunt.
Enjoy!
I forget how much this hurts each time I have to do it.

Quote:
Weekend task:
Put on 4 pegs per labia and tape those pegs to the legs so the clit will be well exposed
Do 200 strokes with a paintbrush or makeup brush. A stroke is a up and down movement.
After you will have a nice "crying and needy pussy", get the ruler and hits hardly your little button 50 times. if you close your legs, the hit will not count.

Enjoy
Mark
Being taped open is the worst. I didn’t have pegs, so I used other clamps and clothe pins and taped them to my thigh. I went as fast as I could with the hits like I usually do. I only closed my legs twice so wasn’t too bad. But of this one was really painful. Like I was crying painful especially since I already hit my pussy with the charging cord and before that I did 41 hits for another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvedDickSub View Post
For everyone who is still in:
-45 flicks on de clit
-25 twists a nipple (so 2x 25)

Enjoy
I don’t knows why I decided to do this one right after the last, I guess I just really want to catch up so I can ask for permission to leave. But the clit hurt a lot. The nipple twist were not too bad in comparison but still painful. I twisted in one direction till it was too much, let go and went in the other direction.

Quote:
To everyone that’s in 200 rubber band snaps to your breasts
It was so hard to let go of the rubber band. I pushed through it and did 100 per boob. I was in tears doing this, and I had to gag myself so I wouldn’t scream.

I am honestly want to do more so I can just be done with it, but I still have to hit my breast 200 more times today for another thread, and by the end of the 200 rubber band snaps, I just can’t, so I will try to get more done tomorrow.
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 02:05 PM   #774
zcatl

To all the ladies that are still in 200 to your breasts with a hairbrush

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 07:15 AM   #775
Sluttysue

Quote:
To all the ladies that are still in 200 to your breasts with a hairbrush
Did 100 to each focusing on the underside. The only good thing is, no new welts! Two weeks of abuse every day has taken a toll, but of course punishment is the point!! 🥰 held them up by my nipples and swung as hard as i could. I just kept hitting until I couldn’t take it, then switched tits. Got 27 and then 30. Then I got each to 50, then two groups of 15 and two of 10. Both area very deep red.

Thank you for the task. 🥰🥰

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Old 01-30-2023, 07:19 AM   #776
Sluttysue

My two weeks are up, so i am asking permission to leave the thread as required.
Quote:
Entering and Exiting the Thread:
When a new lady joins, she needs to state how long he will stay in the thread. When all busts are completed that were assigned in that time frame, she may request to leave the thread. Once she posts her request to leave, she must wait 24 hours before being released. If during that 24 hours, 3 regular guys deny her request to leave, she must stay in the thread an additional 3 days before she is allowed to request to leave again.

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Old 01-30-2023, 01:27 PM   #777
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
My two weeks are up, so i am asking permission to leave the thread as required.
Stay here and suffer for us!

Old 01-30-2023, 01:34 PM   #778
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

For all the girls here

Girth suffering
Measure the hip/seat girth in cm and the chest girth.

The first number will give you the # of hits on pussy (after 30 secs of ice cube on it) using a belt (hard hits), having legs well opened. if you close the legs, the hits will not count.

The second number will give you the # of hits on each boob (having double pegs on each nipple). Use the back of a hairbrush as tool and lay the boobs on the table. if you don't scream by pain, the hit doesn't count.

Have red and glowing boobs and pussy.

Mark

Old 03-30-2023, 06:48 PM   #779
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

Ill join my cunt for torture for for 3 days (( ill skip the tits ones for medical reasons))

POLL Total:
17 800 / 452 800 swats to my pussy left before I can cum

Likes / dislikes / limits

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:
  • Red Butt: 50 swats to my bottom (Choose implement)
  • Sore hole: 10 swats with a cane to my butthole
  • Slap Edge: I'll slap my pussy with a belt until I edge once

Currently completing Birthday Spanking Thread
spankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 07:37 PM   #780
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankeegirl View Post
Ill join my cunt for torture for for 3 days (( ill skip the tits ones for medical reasons))
I'll start you off with 200 open handed cunt busts.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk