Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-25-2023, 10:16 PM   #766
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Aaaaand +8. I kinda feel next time I check in here it might be at 0.
Old 05-26-2023, 12:09 AM   #767
DiaperedNDenied

24 more done. We’re getting so close!!!

Likes: diapers, bladder control, bondage, edging, denial, light pain, light anal
Dislikes: severe pain, corner time, line writing, heavy anal, exposure
Limits: full public, cam with face, anything involving family, ingesting any bodily fluid
DiaperedNDenied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 06:29 AM   #768
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Aaaaand +8. I kinda feel next time I check in here it might be at 0.
better check here often then. xD

+8

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 07:23 AM   #769
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Adding another 8. Also one thing to clarify: every unreported edge after the counter reaches 0 is obviously voided and does not count tlwards the next orgasm, right?
Old 05-26-2023, 08:16 AM   #770
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Adding another 8. Also one thing to clarify: every unreported edge after the counter reaches 0 is obviously voided and does not count tlwards the next orgasm, right?
that would only make sense cause that would technically set the total to negatives. +8

Likes and Limits
Old 05-26-2023, 08:51 AM   #771
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Damian View Post
that would only make sense cause that would technically set the total to negatives. +8
Yeah indeed. But you could bypass it by reporting them for the next orgasm once the counter is positive enough. Just wanted to have everybody on board here.

+8

Also, we have discussed how my (and likely Sir Damian's) permission for the first orgasm will be earned:

As soon as the last edges are reported for the counter to hit 0, a 24h countdown will start. At the end of this countdown the sub who added the most edges in this thread to the new edge counter (compared to the other subs) will earn the orgasm. If a draw happens the contestants for the price may discuss however they wish who gets the price between them. If another 24hours passed and the game begins anew the orgasm will be forfeited though.

I would recommend you add a counter how many edgeds you have added during those 24h to your posts whenever you add some.

Lastly, I would suggest to Kamita to add the set of rules and maybe this competition to the document to keep them easily accessible and clear for anybody. Nice document btw.

Any questions?

Last edited by herpderp42; 05-27-2023 at 11:32 AM. Reason: edited it for clarity
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 09:08 AM   #772
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

yeah, let's see if everybody else agrees with out "deal".

+8

Likes and Limits
Old 05-26-2023, 11:42 PM   #773
herpderp42
getDare Addict

+8. Make sure to check out who earns the first orgasm stated above.
Old 05-27-2023, 12:37 AM   #774
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

haha, you keep adding a sentence or two to the way you worded those rules. i love it. +8

Likes and Limits
Old 05-27-2023, 08:33 AM   #775
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Damian View Post
haha, you keep adding a sentence or two to the way you worded those rules. i love it. +8
I only added the suggestion to keep a personal counter, so I didn't change anything.

+8
Old 05-27-2023, 09:13 AM   #776
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

haha, yeah, i noticed. +8

Likes and Limits
Old 05-27-2023, 10:59 AM   #777
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Yeah indeed. But you could bypass it by reporting them for the next orgasm once the counter is positive enough. Just wanted to have everybody on board here.

+8

Also, we have discussed how the permission for the first orgasm will be given out:

As soon as the last edges are reported for the counter to hit 0, a 24h countdown will start. At the end of this countdown the sub who added the most edges in this thread to the new edge counter (compared to the other subs) will earn the orgasm. If a draw happens the contestants for the price may discuss however they wish who gets the price between them. If another 24hours passed and the game begins anew the orgasm will be forfeited though.

I would recommend you add a counter how many edgeds you have added during those 24h to your posts whenever you add some.

Lastly, I would suggest to Kamita to add the set of rules and maybe this competition to the document to keep them easily accessible and clear for anybody. Nice document btw.

Any questions?
That is not remotely what the rule is. The rule from that start of the thread was:

Spoiler:
Each time the counter reaches 0 one of the subs gets to cum... Witchever one gets a positive vote first

Yall are free to try coming up with a different rule, but if someone defects and gives out a permission first; tough luck.

Also, 43 edges done

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 11:31 AM   #778
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
That is not remotely what the rule is. The rule from that start of the thread was:

Spoiler:
Each time the counter reaches 0 one of the subs gets to cum... Witchever one gets a positive vote first

Yall are free to try coming up with a different rule, but if someone defects and gives out a permission first; tough luck.

Also, 43 edges done
Yes, you are right. technically anybody could give a permission otherwise and it would be legit.
This however is the way a permission from me would be earned. And sicne I discussed it with SirDamian I suspect he feels similar.
The rule never specified what can or can't be done to earn permission.
Think of the price for winning the competition as getting my permission, nothing more. You can always try to get somebody elses.

In fact I even added what happens if a tie happens, partially to settle what would happen if nobody participates but no permission was granted otherwise. And in that case you can actually do what you want, I simply wanted to ensure only a single orgasm is granted.

Your point is very true and I edited my comment for clarity though, thank you.
Old 05-27-2023, 11:35 AM   #779
herpderp42
getDare Addict

BUUUT one last thing: a DOM has to give out the permission though, right? Which does not exclude 'random strangers' who didn't participate beforehand but it should exclude the subs to give out permission.
Old 05-27-2023, 02:21 PM   #780
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
The rule from that start of the thread was:

Spoiler:
oh, absolutely! i - and i'm sure herp agrees - didn't mean to change this rule by any means. that of course stands as is. any dom can freely distribute that orgasm as they wish, once the counter reaches zero - given they are the first dom to do so. sorry if it seemed like we wanted to change that! that was not the intention.

still, +8

Likes and Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk