Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 05-18-2010, 04:10 AM   #766
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

17. I went to the shop and I bought a Leopard decription device, an anti-mod spray, a bottle of scorned woman hot sauce, a gallon of milk, a German sausage, a bottle of Everclear, a tub of lube, a box of condoms, pancakes, orange juice for the morning, some bread to make French toast with, a clean pair of panties, a vibrator, a box of pads, a long rope, a pair of dirty panties worn by elton john, and a pair of lady gaga sunglasses.

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:58 AM   #767
Masterjas
getDare Sweetheart

18. I went to the shop and I bought a Leopard decription device, an anti-mod spray, a bottle of scorned woman hot sauce, a gallon of milk, a German sausage, a bottle of Everclear, a tub of lube, a box of condoms, pancakes, orange juice for the morning, some bread to make French toast with, a clean pair of panties, a vibrator, a box of pads, a long rope, a pair of dirty panties worn by elton john, and a pair of lady gaga sunglasses a fob
Masterjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #768
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

19. I went to the shop and I bought a Leopard decription device, an anti-mod spray, a bottle of scorned woman hot sauce, a gallon of milk, a German sausage, a bottle of Everclear, a tub of lube, a box of condoms, pancakes, orange juice for the morning, some bread to make French toast with, a clean pair of panties, a vibrator, a box of pads, a long rope, a pair of dirty panties worn by elton john, a pair of lady gaga sunglasses, a fob, and a pack of fags.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #769
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

20. I went to the shop and I bought a Leopard decription device, an anti-mod spray, a bottle of scorned woman hot sauce, a gallon of milk, a German sausage, a bottle of Everclear, a tub of lube, a box of condoms, pancakes, orange juice for the morning, some bread to make French toast with, a clean pair of panties, a vibrator, a box of pads, a long rope, a pair of dirty panties worn by elton john, a pair of lady gaga sunglasses, a fob, and a pack of fags and a birthday cake for Leopard
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #770
Stix
getDare Devil

21: I went to the shop and I bought a Leopard decription device, an anti-mod spray, a bottle of scorned woman hot sauce, a gallon of milk, a German sausage, a bottle of Everclear, a tub of lube, a box of condoms, pancakes, orange juice for the morning, some bread to make French toast with, a clean pair of panties, a vibrator, a box of pads, a long rope, a pair of dirty panties worn by elton john, a pair of lady gaga sunglasses, a fob, and a pack of fags, a birthday cake for Leopard, a spatula

*too late for 20*
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #771
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix View Post
21: I went to the shop and I bought a Leopard decription device, an anti-mod spray, a bottle of scorned woman hot sauce, a gallon of milk, a German sausage, a bottle of Everclear, a tub of lube, a box of condoms, pancakes, orange juice for the morning, some bread to make French toast with, a clean pair of panties, a vibrator, a box of pads, a long rope, a pair of dirty panties worn by elton john, a pair of lady gaga sunglasses, a fob, and a pack of fags, a birthday cake for Leopard, a spatula

*too late for 20*
Need to start over if staff gets a 0
I'll do it?

1. I went to the shop and bought a bottle of buckfast

Old 05-18-2010, 12:37 PM   #772
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

3. I went to the shop and bought a spatula, bottle of buckfast, and a bottle of water.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
Old 05-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #773
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

4. I went to the shop and bought a spatula, bottle of buckfast, a bottle of water, and a platypus.

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:37 AM   #774
Masterjas
getDare Sweetheart

5. I went to the shop and bought a spatula, bottle of buckfast, a bottle of water, and a platypus a platypus spaying kit, be responsible, spay or neuter your pets
Old 05-20-2010, 03:05 PM   #775
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

6. I went to the shop and bought a spatula, bottle of buckfast, a bottle of water, a platypus, a platypus spaying kit, be responsible, spay or neuter your pets and a rope.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #776
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

7. I went to the shop and bought a spatula, bottle of buckfast, a bottle of water, a platypus, a platypus spaying kit, be responsible, spay or neuter your pets, a rope, and a fan.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #777
~~Kayla~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post
7. I went to the shop and bought a spatula, bottle of buckfast, a bottle of water, a platypus, a platypus spaying kit, be responsible, spay or neuter your pets, a rope, and a fan.
8. (everything above) and a dancer!
I am a 16 year old female, USA! At this time I am NOT looking for a slave/master/mistress. I will gladly play a game of TOD with you(if of course you just don't randomly pm me, but get to know me before you go right into a game....some random chat will work), but I will NOT do pics or cam.
~~Kayla~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:12 AM   #778
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

9. I went to the shop and bought a spatula, bottle of buckfast, a bottle of water, a platypus, a platypus spaying kit, be responsible, spay or neuter your pets, a rope, a fan, a dancer, and a friends dvd boxset.

Old 05-27-2010, 12:28 PM   #779
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

10. I went to the shop and bought a spatula, bottle of buckfast, a bottle of water, a platypus, a platypus spaying kit, be responsible, spay or neuter your pets, a rope, a fan, a dancer, a friends dvd boxset, and a pillow for nappying.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:43 PM   #780
Masterjas
getDare Sweetheart

11. I went to the shop and bought a spatula, bottle of buckfast, a bottle of water, a platypus, a platypus spaying kit, be responsible, spay or neuter your pets, a rope, a fan, a dancer, a friends dvd boxset, and a pillow for nappying and a twix

Advertisements
Kink Talk