Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-15-2023, 05:21 PM   #7696
MessFanatic

Awesome! I’ll be doing that tonight! Meanwhile

You’re going to do the same thing with a slight twist. in either a maid Tess/thigh highs panties or crop top/skirt/ thighs highs and panties

Mayo in panties and put ketchup/bbq sauce and salad dressing (all over if your up for it) and down panties or just down panties you may clean up after you cum

Would love to hear a report if you don’t mind

Once again will be hopefully using my maid dress or another special outfit in my sig

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Last edited by MessFanatic; 10-15-2023 at 05:25 PM.
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 06:10 PM   #7697
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Old 11-01-2023, 11:00 AM   #7698
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread again

Would love to use a special outfit and feel like a high school femboy nerd being bullied

Old 11-08-2023, 05:19 AM   #7699
GTO

Wear one of your girliest outfits. Imagine, you're at school getting ready for lunch. You look to see that they're having lasagna today with buttered bread and cake for dessert. You walk through the lunch line and get your food hoping to avoid the one person that you know is looking to humiliate you. You sit down and eat your lunch without problem, but little do you know your bully has a plan for you. You go up to dump and return your tray and a you do the lunch lady motions you to come back into the kitchen. Little do you know she has made 2 trays of lasagna too many along with 3 extra loaves of bread and 2 cakes. She was really worried that she was going to get in trouble for eating all that food, that is until your bully offered up the perfect solution. You walk back and see your bully standing there waiting for you with all this food and immediately know you're in trouble. Your bully walks up to you and pulls out your underwear in a big wedgie. Then he tells you all this food is going right in your pants so you can carry it out before the principal gets his favorite lunch lady in trouble. So he continues to pull your pants down and tape your underwear real tight before pulling your pants back up and starting in with dumping everything in your underwear. Before you know it your underwear look like a beachball under you pants and you can barely even waddle, let alone walk. Your bully tells you that you have to go through the whole rest of the day like this and slaps your butt to send your in your way to your next class. You can't help but feel humiliated as you waddle through the halls for the rest of the day, everybody noticing how filled your pants are. But the one person that never finds out is your principal since you're too humiliated to go show off you skate through the day and head right home after school, ready to show yourself just how excited you truly are about your humiliation that you tried to hide from everybody else.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 04:20 PM   #7700
WedgiPlease

A banana and a carton of custard then 3 cans of whipped cream. Top with chocolate sauce if you wish.
WedgiPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 12:56 AM   #7701
kirdo

make an ice cream sundae in ur pants! Add 2 scoops of ice cream, banana, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and top it off with a cherry!

"My leash is nice a tight...
My collar feels just right...
Won't somebody take me out for walkies tonight?"

Proudly owned by Leland

♥♥♥ Likes ♥♥♥
Muzzles, messy, gambles, underwear, toilet control, name calling, humiliation, degradation.

♥♥♥ Dislikes ♥♥♥
Hidden public, denial, ruining, overnight dares, piss drinking.

♥♥♥ Limits ♥♥♥
Scat, face pics/cam, social suicide.

{Puppy PM Dares}

Kik: kirdoz
kirdo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 11:30 AM   #7702
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

dump the biggest jar of marshmallow fluff that you can find down your pants. let it sit for 2 hours.

PLEASE
CLICK TO ADD DARES FOR THIS WEEKEND!!

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 05:52 PM   #7703
MessFanatic

Peanut butter in the front and Nutella in the back. Make sure to roll around really good and massage it around

Old 11-24-2023, 06:15 PM   #7704
Getdude

An entire large jar of peanut butter down the front and leave it for an hour

Likes: dice dares, messy, underwear, hair/shaving, piss, bondage, hidden public, body writing, mild exposure, buying toys/underwear

Limits: Public, friends/family, permanent, denial, pain
Getdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 07:34 PM   #7705
MessFanatic

Ketchup in the front and mustard in the back! Make sure to use a lot and do some squeaky clean wedgies to get it moving around

Old 11-25-2023, 02:30 PM   #7706
CharlotteXOX

An entire can of whipped cream, topped with your choice of chocolate or strawberry sauce.

LOVES: Diapers, Bimbofication, Messy, Piss, Anal, Humiliation
LIMITS: Family, Friends, Work, Illegal, Public

CharlotteXOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 04:00 PM   #7707
GTO

A whole cake in the back and a pie in the front
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 06:48 PM   #7708
MessFanatic

2 dozen doughnuts and a cake. Top it off with 2 containers of cottage cheese for some liquid and texture. Do 25 sit ups 25 jumping jacks and 25 push ups with the mess in there. Send me a report of how it went!

Would love to use a special outfit and feel like a high school femboy nerd being bullied

Old 11-26-2023, 01:56 AM   #7709
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

You’re going to take an entire freezer lasagna into your panties and smear it all around your pretty skirt because the popular kids say you deserve it.

I’d love something fun and mushy to put in my diapers
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 02:00 AM   #7710
FoxyFemboy

Fun and mushy huh? How about a cheesecake? A nice, big cheesecake. Make sure to smear it all over your ass before sliding those pants back up!

Would love something immensely messy but less likely to leak too much through pants. You can choose the clothing if you like.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messy, person above, underwear, wam