Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-27-2014, 07:01 AM   #7501
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave999 View Post
You do have one very creative mind, I am thankfull for that.
I was just talking about the whole max thing in general, (not targeting anyone specifically)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
I know, that was the point of the two recent posts. To make up for it. (Referring to the bolded statement.)

I stole the rest of the fruitcake. Maha ha

Everyone who said thank you in your last post can have -300 edges.

Anyone who didn't have max. Half with your most hated dislike, half with your most painful dislike.
Thank you again
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:29 AM   #7502
wedgie/dare girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruton View Post
Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye -

On this 27th day of December in the year 2014, we celebrate:

National Fruitcake Day.

And no Princess Kid, we are not talking about you, but the actual food, fruitcake.

I would say we should honor this day, by having a piece of fruitcake, but my exhaustive research on the fruitcake, had led me to believe that there are only 37 fruitcakes in existence, and they are constantly being re-gifted around the world.

The Fool of Fools, Resident Time Keeper, Amateur Historian, and Off to The Post Office To Ship This Fruitcake On To Cousin Mel.
Cruton
Fruitcake? Yum! I like fruitcake, but choclate cake.. Mmm, choclate

limits: illegal,extreme pain,extreme gross,picures/videos,
wedgie/dare girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:56 AM   #7503
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgie/dare girl View Post
200, most hated dislike for you alone, yeah backfiring badly, seriously provoked now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgie/dare girl View Post
Cbtslave999, you're on my list now....
Why?

Like I said I wasnt out to piss anyone off, you seem to just get mad over the stupidest shit, Spanked and denied by guys thread you said and I quote

"Considering I'm a pain slut, this should be fun! NO MAX!"
Then you get some spanks and come back here with a vengence.

Even on the Tease and denied by guys thread, you get a few edges and just up and quit, then come over here and throw maxes????? WTF???

Its just too hard to take you seriously anymore, and for that I am not taking edges from you anymore. I would like to stay on this thread if the other girls will allow me to.

But I am done with Wedgie/dare girl, (unless she stops being rediculous)

So that being said, with kids awesome -300 I woke up today with only 12 edges left - the custom 200 from wedgie, and what I had left. I am now giving my 24 hour notice (hopfully, if I am allwowed to stay here after this post)
let me know if I am allowed to stay or not, I really would like to stay, but if not, its been fun and I will miss this thread.
Old 12-27-2014, 09:23 AM   #7504
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default At wedgie girl

@wedgie

CBT said nothing to offend, he just asked people to be more creative.

I for one am actually glad he asked that.

The point of this thread is to be fun for everyone and if girls don't be creative the guys will lose interest.

If guys lose interest there is no girls who want to play with them.

And you seem to have a problem with every little things the guys say.

If someone asks a question you get on to them.

This discourages guys to ask questions which can lead to confusion, and will cause all sorts of problems in this thread which will be unknown since no questions are asked.

No one knows everything. And questions are one of the ways you learn and the most important way you learn.

Also from posts not relating to this thread you have vengeance against the guys for those threads, this has nothing to do with this thread yet you take it out on everyone stating it is so and sos fault.

Which if you go to a thread, you should go over the rules and make sure you can handle it.

You have also stated you joined a thread so you can be annoyed and take it out here which discredits the thread and makes this thread less fun for the boys.

Guys should have the freedom to ask questions, play on other threads, and have requests without fear of being on a girls revenge list.

It seems to me that you don't want guys here to play anywhere else which isn't fair to them.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:29 AM   #7505
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
@wedgie

The point of this thread is to be fun for everyone and if girls don't be creative the guys will lose interest.

This discourages guys to ask questions which can lead to confusion, and will cause all sorts of problems in this thread which will be unknown since no questions are asked.

No one knows everything. And questions are one of the ways you learn and the most important way you learn.

Also from posts not relating to this thread you have vengeance against the guys for those threads, this has nothing to do with this thread yet you take it out on everyone stating it is so and sos fault.

Which if you go to a thread, you should go over the rules and make sure you can handle it.

You have also stated you joined a thread so you can be annoyed and take it out here which discredits the thread and makes this thread less fun for the boys.

Guys should have the freedom to ask questions, play on other threads, and have requests without fear of being on a girls revenge list.

It seems to me that you don't want guys here to play anywhere else which isn't fair to them.
Well said kid
Old 12-27-2014, 09:46 AM   #7506
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default While I'm here

Anyone who didn't get the -300 reduction MUST choose one.

Anyone else has a choice.

Spoiler:
-50 reduction where you sing your most hated song and edge once holding it for 30 seconds during it.
Also you may have another -100 reduction if you act like a dog for an hour and do 1 edge with your most hated dislike.

Spoiler:
-5 edges or each sentence you write saying "I deserve a reduction."

Spoiler:
-200 edges no catch.

Spoiler:
You can have -80 edges.

Anyone who can write a good reason on this post convincing me to give you a reduction, may try for a reduction.

However, if you do not have over 1,00 edges and been here less than a week you will not get a reduction.

Although, you may still write why you deserve a reduction if you think it will let other girls have mercy on you.

Tell us when you joined this tread for your current round if you do this.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 12-27-2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Made people with max choose a task would go over max (forgot I gave max earlier)
Old 12-27-2014, 09:56 AM   #7507
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:

Spoiler:
Holding edges. 50 of them.
5 for 10 seconds,
10 for 20 seconds,
15 for 30 seconds
20 for 50 seconds.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
-200 edges no catch.

Spoiler:
You can have -80 edges.

Anyone who can write a good reason on this post convincing me to give you a reduction, may try for a reduction.

However, if you do not have over 1,00 edges and been here less than a week you will not get a reduction.

Although, you may still write why you deserve a reduction if you think it will let other girls have mercy on you.

So I took a gamble since I did get the 300 reduction,
I chose, and yey thanks a lot,
You been in a good mood lately I love it.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 10:03 AM   #7508
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:

Spoiler:
Holding edges. 50 of them.
5 for 10 seconds,
10 for 20 seconds,
15 for 30 seconds
20 for 50 seconds.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
-200 edges no catch.

Spoiler:
You can have -80 edges.

Ok, I choose the -80....thank you!!
btw I haven t many edges to do, so I don't need a reduction, but I need to not be denied anymore xD

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 10:05 AM   #7509
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Ok, I choose the -80....thank you!!
btw I haven t many edges to do, so I don't need a reduction, but I need to not be denied anymore xD
I'll consider not denying you in three days and 12 11 hours and 56 minutes.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 12-27-2014, 10:14 AM   #7510
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave999 View Post
Why?

Like I said I wasnt out to piss anyone off, you seem to just get mad over the stupidest shit, Spanked and denied by guys thread you said and I quote

"Considering I'm a pain slut, this should be fun! NO MAX!"
Then you get some spanks and come back here with a vengence.

Even on the Tease and denied by guys thread, you get a few edges and just up and quit, then come over here and throw maxes????? WTF???

Its just too hard to take you seriously anymore, and for that I am not taking edges from you anymore. I would like to stay on this thread if the other girls will allow me to.

But I am done with Wedgie/dare girl, (unless she stops being rediculous)

So that being said, with kids awesome -300 I woke up today with only 12 edges left - the custom 200 from wedgie, and what I had left. I am now giving my 24 hour notice (hopfully, if I am allwowed to stay here after this post)
let me know if I am allowed to stay or not, I really would like to stay, but if not, its been fun and I will miss this thread.
Quote:
@wedgie

I too have had concerns about wedgie/dare girl.
I had talked with TheKidWithSkills and mentioned to cruton he was going to chat about it with the Queen of Queens, to my knowledge she did not give an answer yet.

As I said to both she didn't follow the rules on T&D by guys, any task given on another thread should not be taken out on another thread, she left due to not having enough time.
She read and accepted the challenge there and should still be sticking to it.

As I stated to Cruton I would have waited for the decision from the Queen of Queens,
how ever with that last message she sent...

I too will not accept edges from Wedgie/Dare Girl
Until she has learned to follow rules and no longer a queen

If by some miracle I manage to get to post my 24h notice I will accept her ONLY as a normal girl not as a queen. I this breaks the rule hard lines,

Cruton messaged the QoQ and she has not responded, I believe a new Queen of Queens should be crown a one that is more active and willing to answer questions given...

I ask the guys in this thread to vote for a new queen that is active.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 12-27-2014, 10:18 AM   #7511
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
I too have had concerns about wedgie/dare girl.
I had talked with TheKidWithSkills and mentioned to cruton he was going to chat about it with the Queen of Queens, to my knowledge she did not give an answer yet.

As I said to both she didn't follow the rules on T&D by guys, any task given on another thread should not be taken out on another thread, she left due to not having enough time.
She read and accepted the challenge there and should still be sticking to it.

As I stated to Cruton I would have waited for the decision from the Queen of Queens,
how ever with that last message she sent...

I too will not accept edges from Wedgie/Dare Girl
Until she has learned to follow rules and no longer a queen

If by some miracle I manage to get to post my 24h notice I will accept her ONLY as a normal girl not as a queen. I this breaks the rule hard lines,

Cruton messaged the QoQ and she has not responded, I believe a new Queen of Queens should be crown a one that is more active and willing to answer questions given...

I VOTE KID
If im not kicked out that is(waiting confirmation)
Old 12-27-2014, 10:31 AM   #7512
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post

it's christmas time, she is probably busy;

btw the thread will die if every guy could choise the Miss to follow or elect queens..the rules are clear.

Last edited by trenho; 12-27-2014 at 10:34 AM.
trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 10:43 AM   #7513
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
it's christmas time, she is probably busy;

btw the thread will die if every guy could vote or choise the Miss to follow..
I do agree with you there trenho.

Plus it is getting closer to new years which is another busy time so people are going to be busy.

Also voting for a new queen shouldn't happen because there could be guys who have a grudge against a girl, and choose to try to get it changed by voting because of the grudge.

Plus if some girl assigns maxes to a certain guy, especially a fool, guys may try to vote for a new queen so they don't have to do the maxes, this mainly applies to fools.

Also, if she needs to discipline a guy for any reason containing to this thread, they can try to vote for a different queen to prevent being disciplined.

I know this is ill likely as most guys have integrity and common sense not to do that. But there are some guys who will do that. And the minority can ruin it for everyone.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 12-27-2014, 11:02 AM   #7514
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
I do agree with you there trenho.

Plus it is getting closer to new years which is another busy time so people are going to be busy.

Also voting for a new queen shouldn't happen because there could be guys who have a grudge against a girl, and choose to try to get it changed by voting because of the grudge.

Plus if some girl assigns maxes to a certain guy, especially a fool, guys may try to vote for a new queen so they don't have to do the maxes, this mainly applies to fools.

Also, if she needs to discipline a guy for any reason containing to this thread, they can try to vote for a different queen to prevent being disciplined.

I know this is ill likely as most guys have integrity and common sense not to do that. But there are some guys who will do that. And the minority can ruin it for everyone.
Ok, maybe the guys should not be allowed to vote.
If the Queen of Queen has not been active/posted a response with a decision by the 31st (4days) plenty of time to finspd a few minutes.
I call for the queens to vote between themselves for a new queen.
But the new queen should be active on GD who ever it is.

As for the rules being clear they have changed that much whos to say, lol.
Crutons mail a mod and ask to have the Thread starter to be edited and include all rules as they are as of now.

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 12-27-2014, 11:22 AM   #7515
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Still disagree

Cent, I still disagree partially.

Girls can take advantage of power. Again I don't expect many girls to take advantage of power, but again minority can ruin it for everyone.

I feel this will cause fights if a certain girl isn't voted QofQ, she will take vengeance against the guys.

This can lead to all sorts of problems.

Again I am not saying that girls will do this; but as I said the minority can ruin it for all.

Also the rules have changed a bit since the start of this thread and most people only read the first page of a thread before joing, so I do feel a mod should be pm'd for Cruton to be able to edit it and type the rules in the first page.

I do think Cruton would have to pm a mod though for the mod to unlock it so that is up to him.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, edges, masturbation control, tease