Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-01-2021, 04:47 PM   #736
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Is it me reading it too much or are you disappointed if you're allowed to cum vanillaly? I don't know for the another but denying your expectation and letting you taste the old and boring cum sounds good for me
Hmmm... you raise an interesting point... it's been really long since I last had a vanilla orgasm... would I still enjoy it...?? Or would I find it disappointing...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 04:55 PM   #737
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
It is definitely her choice and I don’t think anyone would be disappointed if she cashed in her points tonight. however, I feel she is looking for a little push towards the denial. Totally her choice in the end
Erm... I still can't decide.... aaargh...!! You're on to something there about me looking for a little push... but I really want to cum at the same time...

Tell you what... I leave the decision to you guys... majority wins...

Option 1 - I should cum... tell me how...
Option 2 - I should accept erikagrace_cd's deal...

I'll wait overnight to see which option wins...

One modification request for option 2 though... instead of my points going to 0 can I subtract 22 points (the cost of the orgasm) from my running total...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-01-2021, 04:59 PM   #738
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Erm... I still can't decide.... aaargh...!! You're on to something there about me looking for a little push... but I really want to cum at the same time...

One modification request for option 2 though... instead of my points going to 0 can I subtract 22 points (the cost of the orgasm) from my running total...??
I vote option 2 and I think it is fair to subtract the cost of 1 orgasm since you earned extra points tonight.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 05:01 PM   #739
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Hahaha well OBVIOUSLY everyone will vote for option two. Myself included.

For the modification: are you saying you will subtract 22 points tonight, and then have the 22 points granted back to you 7 days from now?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 05:04 PM   #740
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I mean I will subtract 22 points instead of my total resetting to zero... and earn back 40 points as originally suggested 7 days from now...

And I'm starting to suspect the result is a foregone conclusion too...

Old 02-01-2021, 05:08 PM   #741
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I mean I will subtract 22 points instead of my total resetting to zero... and earn back 40 points as originally suggested 7 days from now...

And I'm starting to suspect the result is a foregone conclusion too...
That is the way I read it and think that is fair but what is your current point total?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-01-2021, 05:10 PM   #742
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
That is the way I read it and think that is fair but what is your current point total?
My current total is 26...

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-01-2021, 05:12 PM   #743
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

option 1, if you cum like this:

get to edge, and keep edging while you record this, and post link to the vocaroo.com recording file or soundcloud (there are orgasms in the end as reward)

I have this fantasy I want you to do to me.
I want you to force me into orgasm denial. Nothing makes me hornier that not being able to orgasm without permission and to be your fucktoy.
Anytime you order, I will drop to me knees and pleasure you. I want to make you cum and feel so good while the frustration between my legs only gets worse and worse. And I want this to go on for days, while you order me to edge over and over.
I will want to earn an orgasm so bad you could make me do anything. If I don't obey your orders then I should be punished. Inflict pain on me. spank my ass or pussy all red. Make me offer my body for your cum. Cancel any orgasms you were thinking of letting me have if I misbehave.
Never accept anything less than perfect submission. If I disappoint you, remind me how much you own my body with pain and orders and dominance.
If I ever earn an orgasm, I don't want any opportunity to touch myself, so you are going to have to tie me up. Then edge me until i'm going crazy and begging, then force me to cum over and over until I'm screaming.
Please make me your denialslut, Sir
Listen to my orgasm countdown while you enjoy my voice and horny moans:

10, I will ask for permission to cum, Sir
9, My ass is yours to spank, Sir
8, I will wear slutty or tight clothes for easy access, Sir
7, I will thank you after punishments, Sir
6, You own all my holes, Sir
5, I will lick our shared juices of your lovely after you fuck me, Sir
4, I will thank you for fucking me, Sir
3, I will service you and spoil you, Sir
2, I will thank you for your cum when you pump my holes full, Sir
1, I wear your collar with pride, Sir

[CUM] Thank you for letting me cum, Sir!
repeat: *I'm cumming for you, Sir* (keep repeating, while cumming)
...Thank you for my first orgasm, Sir
keep cumming if you can, but say thanks, count, and repeat "I'm cumming" while you cum

Put your recording on vocaroo.com or soundcloud, if you dare.
have fun

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 05:14 PM   #744
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
My current total is 26...
...and now it's starting to sink in that in all likelihood it's going to drop to 4 tomorrow morning... without me having had an orgasm... what have I done...

Old 02-01-2021, 05:14 PM   #745
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Hmmm.. 40 is a lot of points though. And you’ll surely have earned another 20 points by then too, so you’ll have ~60 points all at once. That sure seems like a lot

What if we say you can bank points at 20% interest? Save 22 points now, and get them back as 26 points a week from now?
Old 02-01-2021, 05:22 PM   #746
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Hmmm.. 40 is a lot of points though. And you’ll surely have earned another 20 points by then too, so you’ll have ~60 points all at once. That sure seems like a lot

What if we say you can bank points at 20% interest? Save 22 points now, and get them back as 26 points a week from now?
To my mind that kind of defeats the purpose... I wouldn't have any reason to consider option 2 in that case... I already have 26 points right now... the incentive of getting 40 points a week later is what makes the prospect of giving up my points and orgasm right now feel more attractive... short term suffering for long term gain and all that...

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-01-2021 at 05:28 PM.
Old 02-01-2021, 05:25 PM   #747
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Both sound like a win
Quote:
would I still enjoy it...??
If only I could keep my itch in check.. If a vanilla orgasm is this pleasurable, how about back-to-back orgasm..
You like it but carving for more and the possibilities
Quote:
would I still enjoy it...??
That's it?...
Your body feels it but mentally you're sexually frustrated and the next orgasm is in few days away.
The best result
Quote:
Option 2
Old 02-01-2021, 05:29 PM   #748
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
To my mind that kind of defeats the purpose... I wouldn't have any reason to even consider option 2 in that case... I already have 26 points right now... the incentive of getting 40 points a week later is what makes the prospect of giving up my points and orgasm right now feel like a more attractive prospect... short term suffering for long term gain and all that...
I agree and that seems like what it will take to stay fun for all.

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-01-2021, 06:44 PM   #749
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Cool, that’s totally fair. 40 still seems like a lot to me, but if that’s how much it’ll cost for you to deny yourself another few days, so be it

I guess the real question is- will you save up for a double orgasm or a triple?

And your next orgasm will cost 22 points, and the one after is 23, correct?
Old 02-01-2021, 09:59 PM   #750
erikagrace_cd

Quote:

Well obviously I am going to vote for option 2

As for subtracting 22 points I am okay with that. As long as we are still only adding on 40 in 7 days. That way you have to work at least a little bit to get your points up for a multiple orgasm.

Likes: lingerie, edging, pictures, bondage, cum, hidden/semi public, video games
Limits: Body Writing, Family, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

I fantasize about having a guy pee all over me...

PM Dares

kik: erikagrace_cd
tg: erikagrace_transgirl
erikagrace_cd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to erikagrace_cd for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk