Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-27-2014, 10:03 AM   #736
D_Daze

You are going to be a full baby. So thick diapers, full ab clothes, pacifier, bottles, and any other ab gear you have is going to get used. You have to remain in your ab stuff as long as you possibly can. No adult activities are allowed for the next 2 hours. PM me how long you got to wear your ab stuff.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:10 PM   #737
burneraccount

Roll a 6 sided die. That is the number of diapers you can use. Roll a 6 sided die twice. That is the number of nights you must tie yourself up when you go to bed. Tie yourself up so that it will take a few minutes to get free when you wake up in the morning. Before going to bed you must drink 1 1/2 liters of water/tea/coffee/whatever you want. You can re-use each diaper ONCE. Have fun!

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:49 PM   #738
luvdiapers

Your dare starts easy enough, wear a diaper for 6 hours. you may want to double up because during the six hour there is no going to the adult potty allowed. Your going to want to try to hold it though, everytime you wet an hour gets added and you must drink a glass of water every hour.

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:51 PM   #739
diaperbuttwannabe2

Hmm, I think you could go for a jog. What should you wear? Oh, I know, a pair of bicycle shorts, (or similar) and a nice thick diaper. Now, go for a nice long hour jog outside, and don't come back in until that diaper is nice and full.

Likes: Diapers, spanks, the new and strange, humilation, body writing, wedgies

Working on liking: Messy, pictures

Limits: No videos or webcam (lack of device) permanent, family.

Anything else is fair game
Pm me diaper and I will be in diapers for as long as you want
PM me "Spanking time" with a body part and #
PM me WRITE and I will write what you want, where you want and keep it for 3 days
diaperbuttwannabe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:26 PM   #740
kaliara

Alright! Let's get you all babied out! When you have time diaper up and go to a department store like target or kmart. Once you are there you need to pick up everything to be a big baby. That means you need a onesie (if you can't find one in your size try finding a large woman sized one), you will also need a pacifier, baby bottle, some formula and a stuffed animal. When you get back home with all your items you are going to change into your new clothes and sit on the floor to watch some cartoons or children's television. Make sure you watch for at least two hours. During that time you must keep your pacifier in and drink two bottles full of formula. I hope you enjoy your baby time

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:46 PM   #741
luvdiapers

your going to get a diaper dice dare for yours, you will roll three times. the first time will be how many diaper changes your dare will last, the second will be how many hours you have to wait before you are able to change a diaper once you put it on. the third will decide how the dare ends, when you have your last diaper change of the dare, roll it and if it is an even number you will have corner time, which means once you pee pee in the diaper you will stand facing the corner until it leaks. if it is odd you are to pretend you are whatever age the number on the dice says (1,3,or5) until the diaper leaks

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
Old 05-01-2014, 04:21 AM   #742
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Looks like its time for u to be potty trained have fun and let me know how it goes

This is meant to be about a week long diaper/dice dare.
what you will need is diapers or pull ups, a six sided die and a watch.

Day 1
the moment feel the urge to use the bathroom roll the dice
1-4 relieve yourself immediately wherever your are.
5 you have 5min to find a bathroom and go if you don't make it in 5min i guess your little bladder couldn't hold it. Relieve yourself as soon as 5 min is up.
6 you have 10min before you must go wherever you are

Day 2- so each day the dice rolls become more forgiving so day 2 may look like this
1-3 go immediately on urge
4-5min
5-10 min
6-15 min

day 3
1-2 go immediately
3- 5min
4- 10
5- 15
6- 20

Day 4
1- go as soon as you feel it
2- 5
3- 10
4- 15
5- 20
6- 25 + roll again at 25min add 1-6 min depending on what you rolled

Day 5
1- 5
2- 10
3- 15
4- 20
5- 25+ add 1-6 roll
6- 30+ add 2 1-6 dice rolls

day six
1-10
2-15
3-20
4-25+ 1d6
5-30+ 2d6
6-45+ 3d6

day 7
1-15
2-20
3-25+ 1d6
4-30+ 2d6
5-45+ 3d6
6-hold it as long as you need to : )

so you can kind of see the pattern. No matter what each day your control improves but due to the random nature of the dice some may have a much rougher time than others. Naturally the dice scaling and length can be changed to fit your needs/limits. Messing may be included too if one wishes.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:57 AM   #743
burneraccount

Start at 10:00 AM by drinking a liter of water. Put on a diaper. Your challenge is now to not urinate for the next 7 hours. You must drink 16 ounces (about 500mL) on every half hour mark. This means that at 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, and 4:30 you must drink 16 ounces of water/soda/tea/coffee/whatever you want to drink. I've set this dare up so that you will fail. If you succeed then you have a bladder of steel and I will do this dare myself. If (when) you fail, you must spend the weekend in diapers, just one each day, no changing. You will also be wearing your locking plastic pants. Either freeze the key in ice or mail it to yourself. Have fun!

I've got two weeks to myself! Please give me dares, rules, suggestions for what to do: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73869
burneraccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:16 AM   #744
TheDiaperedSub

Your dare is fairly simple. You're going to watch some children's tv for four hours! During this time you must be consistently drinking. You'll be diapered or course and there's no changing until all four hours are up. You will also have a peeled banana (or marshmallows) in your ass. Every time there is a commercial break you must to 10 squats and 15 jumping jacks. Have fun!

~~I would appreciate a report back, but that's not necessary~~

Likes: Humiliation, messy, loss of control, being dominated, bondage, orgasm control, body writing, light pain, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, bladder control, diapers, hypnosis

Dislikes: Writing on face, scat

Limits: Permanent, blood, public, family/friends, serious pain, photos
TheDiaperedSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:25 AM   #745
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

For the next 48 hours you must wear diapers at all times. To change you must ask permission from me or another get dare member and you have to ask in baby talk. I addition you must ask them how to change a diaper because your a little baby and you don't know how to change a diaper.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:49 PM   #746
luvdiapers

wear diapers 24-7 for a week, try to lose as much control as you can in that week. the goal is to wet the bed without waking up. before you start, find a bedwetting or full time wetting hypnosis file. Every night before you go to bed you will put on a thick diaper in your locking plastic pants and listen to the file. You can not remove the plastic pants till you fill your diaper in the morning.

Old 05-03-2014, 01:39 PM   #747
JTN2010

For the next 3 nights you are going to find a new hypnosis tape relating to diapers or regression to listen to each night for 2 weeks.
So tonight you'll find one file. Then tomorrow a second one (hopefully that goes with and works with that one) and the next night a 3rd one. Then for 2 weeks you'll listen to each (in an order that makes them work best for you). So try to find ones that don't interfere.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:50 PM   #748
baobao

You are going to enjoy the benefits of wearing diapers.

Your mission is if you accept it is to go to a cinema to watch some animated movie while wearing diapers. You must have some snack and drink soda to help make the movie experience better. After all that drinking you will be enjoy not having to go to the toilet in the middle of the movie.

enjoy.
I'm too lazy to use my AB stuff So i needs dares to help me use them
baobao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:26 PM   #749
Cpt.Stubing
Account Banned

Wear a diaper for the rest of the day and whole night and when you wake up urinate in your diaper then take it off and lick it if you want you wear baby. Clothes while you sleep
Or the whole time.

WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT DO!:
pain, blood, public, crossdreessing,cumming into mouth, scat, urine, eating cum,

Likes: anal,masturbation, light bondage, homemade, homemade sex toys, diapers.

PM me "Finger" and I will finger my anus with vegetable oil as lube.
PM me "CUMCUMDUMDUM" and I will cum 23 times.

Spoiler:
I want to Fuck an Animal
Cpt.Stubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:26 AM   #750
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Well since you're into bondage, lets have some fun! Go out and get two ripe bananas, and the largest carrot you can find (you might want two or three, its easy to mess up what we're about to do), the carrot should be the out-of-ground variety, go for the roundest base possible. Also, if you don't have diapers, no baby should be without those, so grab a package in your size. Rush on home and prepare a blindfold, some rope, a thick blanket, and if you have them, some earplugs.

You're preparation is going to be to make a homemade carrot butt plug, feel free to check out http://spankingart.org/wiki/Carrot_butt_plug . When you have this prepared, go ahead and roll a die. The number is how many thirds of a banana will go in before the butt plug, and will also determine how long your bondage will last. Multiply the result by 20, and set up an alarm that you can hear around your earplugs for that amount of minutes. Insert the bananas with as much olive oil lube as possible, followed by the carrot butt-plug, and squeeze tight.

Then once you're all set, double diaper yourself. Get some some oil and reach down your diapers until you've edged, and then lay your blanket out on top of your rope. Set the alarm, put in your earplugs and on your blindfold, then starting at one edge of the blanket, roll yourself over picking up the rope ends so that one you've completely rolled yourself in the blanket, you can tie the ends together in as complicated a knot as you can manage. Stick your hands back down inside the blanket, and you must remain like this, with nothing escaping your blanket swaddling, for however long you decide. How long you had left on the clock determines your punishment:

1-5 minutes: A success, no punishment required.
5-10 minutes: You must wear a diaper for atleast twenty-four hours of the next five days (up to you to decide the increments, but they must be in sets of atlest four hours a piece)
10-20 minutes: You must wear a diaper for atleast fourty-eight hours of the next five days (as above)
20+ minutes: You thought you were done? Go back, add twenty minutes to the clock and try again!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy