Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 09:06 PM   #61
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Fiendish Send a message via Yahoo to Fiendish

And you could always combine some of these... i.e., anal insertion while doing your inspecion position recitation

to create even more fun!
Old 02-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #62
tissue13

I do too. I am a worthless stupid fucken dumb slut, and dont even deserve my master. I hope i will atleast keep him happy! Any punishments that will make me feel like a bitch thats lower than scum?
Old 02-18-2008, 09:10 PM   #63
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissue13 View Post
I am a worthless stupid fucken dumb slut, and dont even deserve my master. I hope i will atleast keep him happy!
Write this down 1,000 times by hand, replacing the "I" with "it".

Get caught by a friend doing something naughty(like masturbating at school)
Old 02-18-2008, 09:18 PM   #64
tissue13

thank you fiendish-ur like a billion times awesome-anything else?
Old 02-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #65
sexyman1983

Send a message via AIM to sexyman1983 Send a message via MSN to sexyman1983 Send a message via Yahoo to sexyman1983

Walk through the neighborhood naked, for a full hour and back home. But before you enter the door, you have to crawl on all fours as you enter. No bath will be given to you. You have a need to take one? Tough. And when you go to sleep, sleep on a cold table. Have something stuck up your ass, the whole time you sleep.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #66
Fiendish
getDare Sweetheart

What items do you have available to you?
Old 02-18-2008, 09:31 PM   #67
jb200522

Send a message via Yahoo to jb200522

butt plug in for a full 24hrs, it will help u remmber your mistakes and why ur being punished also public flogging or canning out side in front yard tied to a tree
Old 02-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #68
tissue13

i have some ropes-and all the basic stuff-toothpaste,ice hot,pens, pencils,fruits,veggies, but no like proffesional stuff such as vibrators.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:57 PM   #69
tissue13

anything else??/
Old 02-19-2008, 12:02 AM   #70
alexrules01

When you shower, you can only fill up buckets, bowls etc and pour them over yourself, your not allowed to turn on the shower tap. You dont deserve constant water!

If theres dirt/mud somewhere, play in it like a pig, roll around etc. With or without clothes is up to your master

For every minute you keep your master waiting durng a session, thats how much push-ups you must do.

RISKY!! Every night you eat dinner, you must masterbate for at least 5 minutes. So try not to moan while your parents are there
Old 02-19-2008, 12:54 AM   #71
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

You must masturbate with a feather for an hour but you may not climax untill your Master see's right. If he dosen't Unlucky
Old 02-19-2008, 05:28 AM   #72
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Using a device that can suck up liqued eg: a turkey barster a ear siringe or a water pistel or just a bottle of water you are to put 5 full cups of water up your arse now put on a blindfold (or something simular) and put on your tightest pair of panties (not a g-string) nor angle your arse above your face as close as you can go open your mouth and expell all the water from your arse into the undies and into your mouth now once its expelled get on your knees (keep the blindfold on) piss yoursle fin the panties put your panties into you mouth (with all the mess this in them from your expulsion)(stay blicndfolded so you don't know whats in there) now while your sucking on your panties fuck yourself in your dirty arsehole using only your fingers untill orgasm you are to keep the dirty panties in your mouth untill you orgasm by only fuking your dirty arsehole (remember to suck the panties the whole time you are doing this.

this is humiliating and in your limits you will not enjoy this so your master should be pleased
Old 02-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #73
banneduser
Account Banned

Buy yourself a few toothbrushes and cut the heads off them, sand or file the cut part so its not going to cut you then insert the bristles into your pussy, maybe 2 or 3 heads in there. Keep them in there all day long, take them out to piss then straight back in.

Everytime you put new underwear on you must first line it completely with something hot or spicy like toothpaste, completely coat the inside of them with it, then give yourself a front and back wedgie. Enjoy
Old 02-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #74
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

go out into the garden, attach a balloon to the end of the hosepipe(securely). Insert the balloon up your arse and turn on the hosepipe, wait till the balloon is totally full then tie off the end. leave in till your master sees fit.

for the rest of the week each meal you eat must contain atleast 3 vegetables, you must use 15 different vegetables in total and every vegetable used must have been used to give yourself an anal orgasm.

carry every object in your room possible out into your garden while naked, by carrying it in your arse. Piss on them, lick everything clean, rub them with icy hot and hto sauce then repeat the process by carrying them all back upstairs. If you drop 1 at any time you have to restart the whole process.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:00 PM   #75
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

First squirt half a tube of totthpaste up your asss then insert at least a 6 inch long cuecuber. Then useing icey hot as lube insert the largest banana you have.
you are to keep these in you all day at the end you may take them out and eat them. At any point if you take them out you must orgasm using the banana or cuecuber before you can put it back in.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk