Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #61
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring nemder View Post
Your comments are almost as hot as your writing lol.
Haha well, don't go about touching yourself in naughty ways while you read it!! Only I'm allowed to do that

(I'm kidding, this story is for you and everyone else to read and enjoy in whatever way they want, and that includes touching, haha)
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:05 PM   #62
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor9458 View Post
Is that 'cause the rest of it is a little sticky?
You would be correct, sir.
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 PM   #63
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

This story is amazingly hot and sexy please continue soon.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:55 AM   #64
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Plz write more I can't wait this story is incredible
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:38 AM   #65
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Please continue. I m really loving this story
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #66
Dareme_B

I need more!! Please continue...
Dareme_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:09 AM   #67
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

I'm really sorry guys, I've had the flu for the past 3 days. Just for you guys, I'll try to continue later tonight if I feel up to it. <3
Old 02-27-2011, 12:35 PM   #68
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Awe thanx but you should focus on getting better.
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:47 PM   #69
Dareme_B

Hey Lyn,
Hope your feeling better!
Dareme_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:20 AM   #70
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Dear lyn,

GET BETTER SOON
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:38 AM   #71
Raptor9458
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterman36 View Post
Dear lyn,

GET BETTER SOON
And we mean that in a completely, non-selfish way.
Raptor9458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #72
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam
Talking One word...WOW :)

I just starting reading this story today... and wow. I'm speechless, it's amazing and I can't believe I haven't noticed it.

Please continue this brilliant, original, unique story? And I hope you are feeling much better, or getting better!

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #73
gogreen

this is a great story
gogreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:45 AM   #74
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Hey again, everyone. First of all, wow! Over 10 000 views?!? I'm honored :P also, I want to thank everyone who told me to get better. It was a pretty rough week of being sick, doctors appointments, and awkwardly having to take my clothes off in front of them, taking medicince etc. But I'm better now <3 thank you <3

Chapter 8:

Abbie moved toward me, as I started blushing even more furiously. Once again there was the cold pain of an ice cube inside me, and the numb feeling that the cold panties brought with it. Utterly helpless, I tried to pull away, but only managed to helplessly yank at the clothes that held me into the chair. Abbie motioned to Cassie and jade, who stepped up and flipped my sweatshirt over my head, obstructing my view, but exposing my chest once again. I heard the sound of ice in a cup and braced for the cold. It never came - at least not re way I had expecte it. Instead of a cold and hard touch, what I felt on my nipples was the soft kisses of a mouth.

Again, there was that heavenly sensation of hot and cold mixing together, the ice in their mouths would brielfly glide over a nipple and slowly slide away, only to be replaced by a warm tongue. All the while this was accompanied by a gentle sucking from their lips. I became more and more excited with each "hot, cold, hot, suck..." butwas totally unable to comebecause of the cold hard cube inside me, and the numbness of the panties on the outside.

As Abbie stepped closer, I heard hertell the girls to give her some room. Instead of stopping, Jade and Cassie stepped back a little and to the side, sucking a little harder to pull my boobs apart and keep them in place. I arched my back, moaning softly, as Abbie pulled up close to me (at least I thought it was her, because all I felt was a tongue slide into the area between my stretched boobs and arched back. It stayed there for a minute, licking upland down, adding to my helplessness.

Finally, the tongue withdrew from in between my boobs and I felt a had near my waist. The numbing panties were pulled off, and I gasped in relief. The ice cube had melted and now the thin fluid made of water and some of my juices was dripping out of my still-numb parts. I felt a hand part my lips slightly, and gasped. "oh no! Not another one," I thought to myself. But again, it was not the cold ice I was expecting, and instead, a hard plasticy object slid inside me, twisted slowly, eased from side to side, and pushed upwards. My moans got louder as the sensations mixed with the sucking sensation on my boobs.

Totally powerless, I writhed and squirmed helplessly, pulling at my restraints, unable to make it all stop. The pink thing inside me began to vibrate with increasing frequency, as if it had a mind of it's own. The feeling of pleasure was totally consuming and I felt my innocence slip away, lost and gone forever. Seconds passed, alongside minutes which I completely failed to keep track of (in my defence, I was in no shape to count). My eyes were closed and I was moaning and gasping.

Finally, through all the pleasure, I heard someone say "Abbie, I think she's had enough" the vibrating and buzzing slowed but the warmth had already begun, and was concentrated in my abdomen, deep inside. The warmth spread slowly, until I could feel at at the edge of my lips, which hugging the pink rod. I felt a spasm and then another and another. My muscles pulsated as I gasped and moaned and Panted. I felt some liquid squirt out from between my lis and the pink shaft. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt, but as the vibrator came to a stop, I blushed even deeper than the red color my face, along with the rest of my body, was flushed with.

The girls laughed and joked as they untied my exhausted body, flushed and gasping, from the chair. They handed me my underclothes and as we all headed to bed. I woke up a few hours later to notice that Abbie, who was sharing my bed for the night, was missing. Curious, I sat up and moved to the end of the bed, still in my bra and panties. The door opened, and Abbie stepped in. Seeing me, she smiled, waving her glass, and said, "sorry, I needed to cool down and get a drink. As I was about to turn around and scoot back into the bed, I felt her hand on my leg. "you must be pretty hot after what I put you through," she said. I blushed and said nothing. "relax, I'll cool you down," said Abbie confidently.

She kneeled down, reaching up to pull my Panties away. I glanced at the other girls, making sure they were asleep. I felt her tongue slide onto my inflamed nub and the "warm, cold, warm, suck" began again. I gasped in pleasure and smiled.

The end.

<3's to all my readers, presently and in the future. Comments and feedback appreciated.

Fun fact: I usually write these while touching myself or with a vibrator inside set to low. Any typos are probly places where I got overexcited, which happened a good bit for this last chapter
Old 03-06-2011, 08:42 AM   #75
electro

Lyn, thank you for this great writing. I enjoyed every second of reading it. Maybe this is the best story i have read here yet. <3
electro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk