Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-13-2021, 01:06 PM   #61
grannyd16
Prodigy

Next time you go to clean your clothes, you must also clean the clothes you are wearing alongside them, while your clothes are being cleaned / dried, your room is off limits.

Also during this time you must:

-Make yourself something to eat

-Stand near the window 3 times

-Edge near your sisters door
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 01:10 PM   #62
leeroc101

I have 2 games for you and your friend to play. I'll make them separate posts. First, streaking! You should be the 'runner' first and your friend will be the victim. Choose a semi-public place, maybe like the park you shot the video in. For your friend, find a hidden spot in some bushes or something and lay down a towel. Then decide on a target for the 'runner' to go to. Strip your friend naked on the towel and take off your first article of clothing. Then run to the target and back. When you return, you have 30 seconds to make the 'victim' orgasm. If you fail, remove another article of clothing and go again, adding 30 seconds each time. If the 'victim' manages to last until the 'runner' goes to the target and back totally naked, you can do one of 3 things. 1) Stop there, the 'victim' wins. 2) Keep going naked to the same target and keep adding 30 seconds. 3) choose new targets that are further away each time. You could wind up streaking clear across the park if you can't make her cum! Once the victim cums or wins, remember the time (ex: 9 seconds left on a 2:30 clock). Swap roles. For your friend to participate, you may consider letting her choose a less risky place than your's for her to run to. Whoever lasts the longest wins and the loser has to do a punishment dare from this site.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 01:16 PM   #63
leeroc101

Game #2: Strip hide and seek. You'll have to choose somewhere your friend is willing to play. Decide on boundaries for play. (Best area might have a road running through the middle Rocks paper scissors for first. Decide on a counting timer and seeking timer based on the size of your play area. If the seeker finds the hider before time is up, the hider loses 1 article of clothes and you swap. The the seeker can't find the hider, nothing happens, swap roles. For a shorter game, you can also declare the seeker lost and has to strip 1. No hiding in the same spot twice so no one can steamroll the whole game fully clothed if you find a really good place to hide. Again, loser does a punishment dare from the site.

Both of these games, I tried to allow for your friend to be willing to play without pushing too far passed her limits. You could play in the woods or your yard or wherever if you need to for her to have fun with it. You can also play more than once if she starts getting more comfortable and willing to be naked in public.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 06:36 AM   #64
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for these new dares. Im very much looking forward to trying them

Im home alone today and feeling horny already. Anybody have any fun dare ideas to be at home by myself?

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 06:50 AM   #65
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Edge twice whilst laying in front of the door into your apartment, with your pussy facing the door. Hope no-one comes in unexpectedly! If you need more, edge twice more hidden on your balcony

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 05:51 PM   #66
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

I have a dare for you.

Steal a pair of your sister's dirty panties. Lie on her bed, naked, and masturbate to the edge whilst sniffing them.

Then put them on, along with whatever else you normally wear, and go to work.

At some point during the day when you have a break, go to the toilets (or any other private space you can find), strip naked and edge again whilst sniffing the panties.

Redress again and after your working day is done head to the park, maybe afte dark, where you strip again and edge yourself with your now ruined dirty panties over your face..

You can either

- leave the panties in the park, with a note saying that you're a filthy pervert who likes to masturbate with her own sisters panties.

- take the panties with you but you have to go home naked.

Bonus points for any live thread updates you can do whilst being filthy in the field.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 03:10 AM   #67
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
I’m going to invite her over sometime this week and put together a list of things we can try. I want to try some new sexual things we’ve not tried before and have a day that we just spend in bed together doing new things. If anybody has ideas of what to try, let me know
Without knowing what you've already tried tricky to suggest new things, but a few ideas below- also what toys do you have to use?

69 position
doggy style with strap on
using vibrator on nipples
double ended dildo
lap dance
one of you on top of the other (both facing same way)
Both of you get on your knees and lean into each other's thighs so that they're criss-crossed
Scissoring- Have your friend lie on their side and then you straddle their leg so that your clits are both aligned
Oral- one person standing against the wall
One of you turn around and put your hands on the wall for balance. Then, have the other partner reach around to your front and stimulate your nipples and clit.

These aren't really dares I guess- but hope they're of use!

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 08:18 AM   #68
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
I have a dare for you.

Steal a pair of your sister's dirty panties. Lie on her bed, naked, and masturbate to the edge whilst sniffing them.

Then put them on, along with whatever else you normally wear, and go to work.

At some point during the day when you have a break, go to the toilets (or any other private space you can find), strip naked and edge again whilst sniffing the panties.

Redress again and after your working day is done head to the park, maybe afte dark, where you strip again and edge yourself with your now ruined dirty panties over your face..

You can either

- leave the panties in the park, with a note saying that you're a filthy pervert who likes to masturbate with her own sisters panties.

- take the panties with you but you have to go home naked.

Bonus points for any live thread updates you can do whilst being filthy in the field.

R.
I love this dare! I’m in her bed now with the panties, completely naked. She is away at work already and I am going to be leaving for work soon.
I grabbed a pair from her laundry that are dirty and am sniffing the crotch of them. They don’t smell like too much, just a bit musty. I’ll be putting them on and completing the other dares today with them.

She may notice them missing if I don’t return them, so I don’t think I’ll be able to leave them at the park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
Without knowing what you've already tried tricky to suggest new things, but a few ideas below- also what toys do you have to use?

69 position
doggy style with strap on
using vibrator on nipples
double ended dildo
lap dance
one of you on top of the other (both facing same way)
Both of you get on your knees and lean into each other's thighs so that they're criss-crossed
Scissoring- Have your friend lie on their side and then you straddle their leg so that your clits are both aligned
Oral- one person standing against the wall
One of you turn around and put your hands on the wall for balance. Then, have the other partner reach around to your front and stimulate your nipples and clit.

These aren't really dares I guess- but hope they're of use!
Thank you for these. These will be useful. We’ve mostly just done oral and some mutual masturbation. She does have a strap on that ice considered maybe trying. I want to expand my horizon a bit so some of these could help with that.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 09-16-2021, 09:13 AM   #69
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I love this dare! I’m in her bed now with the panties, completely naked.
The thought you doing this is very pleasant. Something tells me you're going to be doing this more in future. I shall look forward to hearing from you at break time.

Quote:
She may notice them missing if I don’t return them, so I don’t think I’ll be able to leave them at the park.
That's too bad, you'll just have to return home naked won't you.

Have fun, you little pervert.

R.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:20 AM   #70
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

I finished the dare!
Sorry I wasn’t able to login while doing it and post an update. It got pretty busy at work so I barely had time to do the dare itself and definitely had no time to login and post about it.

During my break, I went into the bathroom and stripped down completely naked. I’m pretty much always horny now so the parties did smell of my wetness. While sniffing the panties, I rubbed my slit and clit. I thought about how dirty I was, edging in the bathroom at work while sniffing my sister’s panties. It didn’t take long for me to reach the edge. I came very close to cumming but was able to stop myself just in time. I got redressed and went back to work.

After work, I went to the park and found a quiet place to do my dare. I got naked and begin to do my dare, touching myself with the panties over my face. Right as I felt myself close to cumming, I head the sound of a car pulling up. I kinda freaked out and got dressed and went home. Unfortunately I failed at this dare. I am asking for a punishment that I can perform to make up for this. Let me know my punishment and I will try to do it as soon as possible.

19 F

The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 09-18-2021, 12:47 PM   #71
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Great report, thank you. Even though you have failed and must be punished, respect is due for effort.

Your punishment is to watch TV topless in the lounge at a time when you're expecting your sister to arrive home. If she says anything, say that you find it really comfortable and change the subject. Don't get dressed unless she asks you to.

Been thinking that your public exposure needs a new twist. Try and think of several places that aren't the usual park, possibly a car ride away, that you would be prepared to do really, really dirty things naked. Somewhere with a view (roads, train lines) you can display yourself to. Some description of them would be nice too.

R.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:18 PM   #72
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Great report, thank you. Even though you have failed and must be punished, respect is due for effort.

Your punishment is to watch TV topless in the lounge at a time when you're expecting your sister to arrive home. If she says anything, say that you find it really comfortable and change the subject. Don't get dressed unless she asks you to.

Been thinking that your public exposure needs a new twist. Try and think of several places that aren't the usual park, possibly a car ride away, that you would be prepared to do really, really dirty things naked. Somewhere with a view (roads, train lines) you can display yourself to. Some description of them would be nice too.

R.
Thank you!
I’ll be trying this next time the both of us are home. She’s actually gone for the weekend so I have to apartment to myself, I might invite my friend over later.

When you say “really really dirty things” is there anything particular you have in mind?

19 F

Old 09-18-2021, 01:23 PM   #73
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you!
I’ll be trying this next time the both of us are home. She’s actually gone for the weekend so I have to apartment to myself, I might invite my friend over later.

When you say “really really dirty things” is there anything particular you have in mind?
Seeing as she's away for the weekend, why not go to her room to see if she's left anything in the laundry for you to play with....

R.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:24 PM   #74
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Seeing as she's away for the weekend, why not go to her room to see if she's left anything in the laundry for you to play with....

R.
I found a pair of panties

19 F

Old 09-18-2021, 01:25 PM   #75
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Oooh. What are they like?

R.

Advertisements
Kink Talk