Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-10-2010, 08:01 PM   #61
myself21

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdejong View Post
It's not that I'm exactly INTO it, it's more like...
I needed someone to experiment with, and what's better than a 1-year-younger brother for that?
xD what did you do exactly?

16/m/ny
myself21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #62
Sagefire135

Quote:
Originally Posted by myself21 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdejong View Post
It's not that I'm exactly INTO it, it's more like...
I needed someone to experiment with, and what's better than a 1-year-younger brother for that?
xD what did you do exactly?
I have to agree with him. i have a sister 2 years younger and it just worked out that we were both curious about stuff. i think its pretty normal for that to happen. im sure this happens ALL the time. what happend for me, was we just 'played doctor'. which amounted to alot of looking and kissing, and some feeling around. since i was maybe 9... we didnt know anything so our idea of sex was laying in a bed together naked, really quite harmless.

now...things are totally different when you get older. i would NEVER try anything like that with my sister now.

Always willing to cross-dress for the ladies, just have to ask me (and prove you are a lady)

Pi, a haiku:
Three point one four one
Five nine two six five three six
What am I doing?
Sagefire135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #63
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

I'll take a pass on that, thank you very much

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #64
SammySam

it all sounds just creepy
SammySam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #65
Alexa

I like it sometimes as an erotica story plot but not really for the real thing.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #66
Hektik

I'll admit, incest can be a bit of a turn-on. I enjoy reading erotica that involves incest to a degree, depending on the subject of the story and how far it goes. Personally though, it's something I could never think of or ever want to do. To me, family is family, doing anything with them would be disgusting.
Hektik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:21 PM   #67
Spanked

Between brothers and sisters, I don't see a problem with it (it may even be hot, well between brothers obviously ), though it is likely it will end in tears, though not defintely.

Between parents and children, I can't imagine any situation where it would be okay, obviously pedophilla (the act!) is bad but between consenting adults ... I still can't see how it couldn't do wrong.

I certainly wouldn't, because I am an only child and I have no attraction to my father.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #68
Dragonlord284

Send a message via MSN to Dragonlord284

i have to admit im curious, and only with certain members of my family, all cousins, but its never gonna happen with any of them, tho i do admit, the fantasies are damn vivid
Dragonlord284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:51 PM   #69
kmckc88
Baby Member

Send a message via AIM to kmckc88 Send a message via Yahoo to kmckc88

I've got to say I do have some pretty good looking cousins in my family. One in particular I hadn't seen in about 15 years and this early 30s fine ass blond pulls up in a Turbo'd Saturn Sky. I had no clue who she was until she was introduced to me as my cousin. I mean whats a guy supposed to think?

The other one that stands out is a first cousin as well but she was adopted and is full blooded Korean so I don't think you could really call it incest. She is without a doubt one of the hottest Asian chicks I've ever seen. Again, whats a guy supposed to think about something like that?
kmckc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #70
Boredomino
Account Banned

I only have one sibling - a little sister. She's ten years old (I'm 15) so incest ain't gonna happen lol

I won't lie incest fantasies turn me on though

Likes/Greats: Showers; crossdressing; anal; oral; eating cum; forced gay/bi; mild pain; humiliating; piss; feet; open to trying everything else!

Maybe's: Poop; moderate pain

No-no's: Extreme pain, family directly involved, public
Boredomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:13 PM   #71
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

I'm not for incest. I can see how some people might want to etc but you know i personally wouldn't do anything like that.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:55 AM   #72
obon7

Send a message via MSN to obon7

I don't care for it, but i have a cousin who was basically my first crush. Blond, chubby, dominating, nice, and cute. I still have fantasies some times, but that's it.

feel free to contact me.
I am a master but switch for the right person.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=114598
into cute chubby guys
Likes:Bondage, underwear, some pain, some public, very into humiliation, shaving, and verbal domination, role play, and bm.
obon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:31 AM   #73
Masterjas
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, I have avoided this subject because it churns my stomach, but since it is being kept alive I will give my 2 cents worth.

the definition of incest (as I got it from a web dictionary):
sexual intercourse between persons too closely related to marry (as between a parent and a child).

Incest is a abuse/ manipulation of power. That is an incontrovertible fact.
You can't argue, reason, or persuade your way out if it. The Child/ sister/ brother (henceforth referred to as victim) that you persuade/ manipulate/ force into incest, is a victim of abuse. Any abuse is harmful, both physically, mentally and/ or emotionally.

Incest is a cancer on a family. The family is should protect one another and help them grow, to share trust and love, not to manipulate and exploit. When a father/ son etc breaks that sacred VOW of trust and love, by manipulating someone into a sexual relationship in the family it scares the whole family, and those scares are often times deeper than ANYONE realizes.

It is true that in some instances sexual exploration can involved, and simple curiosity can prevail. But to be honest, sexual exploration is NOT incest. Little boys and little girls can be curious about the their bodies and those of the other sex. That is common and for the most part healthy, but curiosity should be manipulated/ coerced into something it is not, a sexual relationship.
Especially when there differences in age, strength and when both do not have equal control over the situation. That is when something innocent turns into exploitation.

To be honest incest is more common place that anyone cares to realize (not saying it is right, or that it is common, just more common that we care to recognize). I have heard to stories and experiences, but all of them speak about how the victim was hurt, emotionally scared etc.

So what I am trying to say, is if you want a 'HOT' experience, get a gf. If you get off on incest, keep it in fantasy land and make sure NONE of it leaks into reality. Because even if you don't particularly care for the victim, they are still family, and you have a sacred obligation to protect them, not to harm them.

That has been my two cents worth.
Masterjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #74
jessijazz333
Account Banned

I am surprised how many people get turned on by incest fantasies. 1 of the things that actually brought me to explore this forum, was a truth or dare game I played that also involved my brother (no... we didn't do anything very sexual).

I am glad to see that most people are sickened by the ideas of doing things with young children.

To the question of whether it is an abuse of power.... In the real world, in almost all cases, I'm sure that's true. In erotica stories, there may be some daddy-daughter loving that is truly consensual. But in the real world, the power imbalance, I can't imagine it not being abuse.

On the other hand, though I'm sure such situations are not common, I can imagine truly consensual incest between cousins, siblings, etc.
jessijazz333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #75
riley138

i was 10 my brother was 8 and he caught me wanking one off so i showed him on him then he did me we still do this from time to time. nothing wrong with help out bro.
riley138 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk