Old 10-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #61
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

This is really really good

Well done
Old 10-10-2009, 07:41 AM   #62
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile The penulamite chapter in Ariel's story.

After those grueling first four years, which were basically for training, I was ready to submit to my Mistresses will. In fact I did. Why? I don't know. Probably because if I didn't my life would have been a hell of a lot worse. My Mistress wanted everything I did to be in perfect order.

She demanded that I wake up EVERY MORNING at precisely 4:00 A.M. Earth Standard Time. At this time I did wake up. Amber, the Houseslave, would make all three of the other slaves our breakfast. We sat in the kitchen, talking softly. I watched as she poured Zeke some dog food. A grown man, a human being... reduced to that? It was kind of sad.

Ashley, because she ran away, was punished for the remainder of her time there. She usually ate a much better meal, but Mistress told Amber to make Ashley a Froopkin (tasted disgusting, but made your breath smell great) and a glass of Sadew Juice.

To go off topic a bit, I'd like to give you a small background for Sadew Juice. When our people first came to Solinox, they decided to explore the whole planet. We knew there was already life on the planet- plant life not unlike our own, clever and cute little animals, and even an intelligent race, called the Dumbos. The exploration didn't take too long as it was a relatively small planet, with about 85% water. There are two main continents- Australis and Borealis. Australis is what we call the uncivilized continent. There, there are no slaves and no masters- only chaos. At least that's what they teach us. And in Borealis, where we live, the government forces people to become sex slaves for eachother.

Civilization at it's best.

Anyways, while exploring the planet, a man named Phillip De Stungion found an island in the Eastern Ocean. He claimed it for himself, and immediately kicked the Dumbos out (they were terribly easy to kick out. In fact, this happy-go-lucky species had completely relocated to Earth withing 20 years of our arrival.) But first he talked to their chief. He told them that they would happily leave- so long as the Sacred Forest was kept sacred and protected for all time. He agreed.

The Sacred forest, as we now know, is populated of magical Sadew trees. They bear fruit that looks almost, but not quite, entrely unlike oranges. They are small red fruits that grow from the size of a large marble to a doorknob. They smell like lust. If you eat one of them, you will die withintwo minutes unless of course you eat the antidote with it- three of the petals from the purple flowers that, without fail, form a ring around the tree.

It was discovered that not only did the juice taste great- like pleasure, actually- but it had some "interesting" side effects. For instance, it was noted that when De Stungion gave the drink to his party (comprised of half men half women) they found it increasingly hard to work or anything. This was because during the six hours you are under it's smell it acts as the only aphrodesiac in the known world. It instantly turns you on and gives you the energy to fuck.

However, there was another side effect. It made you look and feel as though you were in your twenties. Yes, I know this whole food seems unrealistic, but hey- the universe is huge. It's gotta exist somewhere.

That was a huge tangent. Sorry. So, yeah, she was given Sadew Juice. I was given a slightly better breakfast. I could have whatever I wanted from a huge list of foods- the only catch was, in order to get a food I had to perform a dare. For instance, if I wanted pancakes, I'd have to pour the syrup in my hair. Of I wanted cereal I couldn't use milk- only water, or spit. Or if I was in the mood for Fadddas, I'd have to sqash the batter inside of my pussy. I couldn't really believe that Mistress spent her time coming up with a dare for every imaginable food for breakfast. But she did.

After breakfast, I'd masturbate without cumming until Mistress woke, usually around six o'clock. Needless to say, I ate rather slowly. When she woke up, she would say, "I need something to rinse out my mouth with, slut."

Then she would do what was one of the single most exciting and pleasurable things I'd done in my life. This was one of the few things she would do for my pleasure, and I was thankful for it. She would use her mouth. Without goign into details, let's say that the Lord didn't give her that mouth for speaking.

GTG
Old 10-10-2009, 07:50 AM   #63
Popcorn

Loveit

You are really good at writing and its such a good idea
xx
Popcorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #64
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great story officelover!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:33 PM   #65
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Aaaaannnnddd that about wraps it up for Ariel

After breakfast, I'd masturbate without cumming until Mistress woke, usually around six o'clock. Needless to say, I ate rather slowly. When she woke up, she would say, "I need something to rinse out my mouth with, slut."

Then she would do what was one of the single most exciting and pleasurable things I'd done in my life. This was one of the few things she would do for my pleasure, and I was thankful for it. She would use her mouth. Without going into details, let's say that the Lord didn't give her that mouth for speaking.

Believe me, Mistress would use me. In my twenty something years of slavery I'm pretty sure she tried everything. She actually made me keep a diary- "Diary of A Slut" she called it. It recorded everything she did to me that day, how I liked it, and which group or groups it fell into.

Mistress made a list of all the different spheres of BDSM. She'd make me categorize all of my tasks; I don't know why- she liked things in order, I guess. The spheres were as follows (I still remember them after all these years):
  • Humiliating
  • Painful
  • Degrading
  • Sexual
  • Disgusting / Messy
  • Miscellaneous Masochism
Over the years, I've done so many tasks. I've been punished and tortured in so many ways. I truly was just her slave, her plaything. She did everything from giving me a wedgie with speghetti in my panties to whipping me to teasing me for a month flat.

I've been naked and dressed up in sexy underwear, I've been dirty and I've taken cold showers, I've een turned into a slut, and I've been denied sexual gratification, I've been humlified and humiliated. I have been made into entertainment, a footstool, a party favor, a baby, a pony, and a lamp (don't ask.)

What I'm trying to get across is that Mistress introduced me to a whole world of BDSM. Some of it I loved, some of it I hated, some of it I thought was just plain wierd. But it didn't matter what I thought about it- I was just a slave; what I thought about it didn't matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At age 40, I was released from captivity. And I'm very happy now.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #66
Caliboy

Keep it goin, this is awesome.
Im actually not from California, but from Florida. But my nickname is Cali cuz of my last name. I was on a baseball team and there were two people with the same name, myself and another person. So people started calling me by my last name, and eventually it became Cali. Just explaining the username.
Caliboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #67
machine5

certainly different, but overall good
machine5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #68
Caliboy

Please dont stop now.
Im actually not from California, but from Florida. But my nickname is Cali cuz of my last name. I was on a baseball team and there were two people with the same name, myself and another person. So people started calling me by my last name, and eventually it became Cali. Just explaining the username.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #69
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Don't worry, Caliboy, it's far from being done.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:48 AM   #70
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Jessica: A Fuckslut

Okay... I have really been neglecting my stories. Here's an update... can you guys forgiveme ()?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, my life was picturesque. Ever since the day I was eighteen, my life took a tuen in the wrong direction- every day has been worse, more miserable.

When I was a kid, I was perfectly normal. I was like any teenager- except hotter. I've always been a hot person. I don't know why people consider me hot. Maybe it's because of my long blonde hair, or my beautiful face. Maybem it's because of my breasts- their D cups. People always have told me I have a nice ass. Maybe that's it. Whatever the reason, I am hot. Always have been, and (unfortunately) always will be.

Let me tell you about my childhood first though. My parents, who I never met, were a Fuckslut and a Domine. Maybe my mom was a Domine and the Fuckslut was my Dad. Maybe my mom was a fuckslut and my dad a domine. I don't honestly know. All I know is that I never met them, like all other children on Solinox. I, instead, had Guardians.

My Guardians, Shelley and Blake, were great parents. They raised me well, and gave me my morals. In this dark world of immorality, I still keep my morals; at least I can say that I have those. My childhood was average- I went to school with all the other kids, and I learned. I did pretty well in school- I was a B+2.1 student. Like everyone else, I wore the Chastity belt. And like everyone else I hated it.

As a hormanal teenage girl, I desperately wanted relief. My parents wouldn't let me have "the button". I guess they thought it was immoral or something. They wanted to keep their little girl's innocence. I respect that they were trying to keep me good and innocent, but that was just cruel.

So, when I was eighteen, when I got my chastity belt off, I thought it would be one of the happiest day of my life. I could finally have releif- though I didn't know how. I didn't exactly know how to masturbate other than what I'd heard from friends (which was "Push a button." Now this wasn't useful to me, I guess.) Hell, I didn't even know how sex worked. I got the vague idea... a guy and a girl get naked, and into a bed, and then... something happens.

They never taught us. In fact, they kind of taught us all the wrong things. For instance, they told us that our pussies would be nasty and bloody when the chastity belt was taken out. They were not.

It was strange to finally see what... that part of my body looked like. I was overjoyed that I would now be able to use it however I wanted.Oh, sure I still had my morals, but now I could masturabte. There's nothing wrong with that... right?

So, when I was at that station, getting ready for briefing, I was happy. And excited. I thought that this would be an adventure- I would be heading for a new life somewhere. I would be so wrong... this wasn't somethign to be excited about. It was horrible. I should have been crying, not smiling. But I didn't know that. I didn't know any of that. I was blissfully ignorant; blithe and carefree.

I heard from someone, one of my old friends, I think, that I was headed towards and island. I was excited. I'd always wanted to go to some tropical island somewhere. But this would not be an island of my happiness. It would be the island of my suffering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Yes, I know it's short. But I gotta go to work, and I wanted you to know that this story hasn't been given up on. There may or may not be an update later. BYE!
Old 10-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #71
Caliboy

Thanks for the update. This is one of the best stories going right now, it would be terrible to lose it.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #72
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

I absolutely love it, keep going with it, when its finished i think it deserves to enter the best of get dare forums, thats my opinion.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:24 PM   #73
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Jessica Continues

They threw food through a little hole in the top. If it landed on the ground it would land in the pool of our collected piss and shit. If we were lucky and managed to catch it, we would share the clean food. It was usually just a couple slices of moldy bread, or some other weak food. There was a slot on the wall where we could get clean water, but that was all we had to drink for that trip. I'm told my trip took longer than the usual trips did. I have no clue why, but I remember that the train ride down was five days. This gave us plenty of time to talk to one another.

The three girls that I was with were named Hannah, Madelyn, and Suzzana. They were all beautiful, gorgeous girls. You know, that was how they chose the original people of Solinox. They chose the most naturally beautiful, healthiest little Earthlings that they could find. Miraculously, their offspring retained their beauty. Pretty much everyone on Solinox was hot, in some way shape or form. There are rumors that the government picks who the Masters and slaves will be by looks too. That means that blondes and blondes will be placed together, so we’ll have more blondes.

Speaking of which, just in case you didn’t pick it up from me and my predecessors, the government is forcing me to become someone’s slave. I was briefed about this- I’m a Fuckslut. This means that I basically live now to fuck my Master- or rather, for him to fuck me.

Hannah - the Houseslave – would be in charge of cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the rest of the slaves. She’d do all of the hard work, she complained. She’d be the one who would have to clean up messes, and cook food, and run the business. But at the end of the week, she’d still have to bend down and get fucked. She had a complaining sort of demeanor- never content with her lot. Always whining about something. Master would fix that. That was one of her few flaws, complaining. Other than that she was smart, kind, good- morally spotless.

Madelyn – the Painslut – would be forced to submit to Master’s every whim every cruelty, every fantasy. She would be forced to accept his sadism. He would torture her physically and emotionally. At whim, he would beat her, whip her, spank her, plug up her ass, plug up her pussy, make her feel like a slut, have her walk around naked, etc... The list of his tortures went on and on. I was closest to her; she was seriously in pain, and I tried my best to comfort her.

And finally, Suzzana - The Canis - wasn't really approachable. This wasn't any rudeness on her part- this was due to the fact that she was being forced to act like a... well, whatever.

The four of us were trapped together, and we started to bond in our bondage. When the train finally stopped, we were lead onto another vehicle. It took us to a jail cell. There we would stay for the next month or so. The living conditions were terrible, but at least we weren't with Master yet. When we saw him, my gut reaction was, "He's cute."

But it was not to be a pleasant time. He would torture me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Master explicitly said to the woman running the government agency, "I'm going to take Jessica home with me tonight, and I want you to send the others over in two days."

"Well, um... okay. That sounds good. Do you want to wrap her up?"

"Sure."

I had no idea what they could be talking about. Why would he take me home but not the others? What was he planning on doing to me? What did they mean by "wrap her up"?

The answer to the last question I found out soon. I was chained- handcuffs were placed around my wrists, and a chain was placed around my neck. There was a connecting chain which attached to both of them, making me thouroughly uncomfortable. On the back of the chain around my neck was another chain, which my Master held in his palms. He said, "Thank you. This is excellent. Goodbye, miss."

With that he left with me. He took me to his car. He padlocked me to the side of the car, just in case I tried to escape. Around my mouth was a gag, prohibiting me from speaking. When we slowed down, I saw his home.

It was gorgeous. Drenched in sun, set agains the blue sky, it looked like a place I could love. But no, it would be the place I would hate forever. I still despise it.

He brought me inside, and into a room with a bed in it. He took off my handcuffs and replaced them with two new sets. My hands were tied up to specially made pedposts. The same process was duplicated for my feet. The gag was removed too, and I saw him take off his clothes. He climbed on top of my naked body, and took off his underwear. The next thing I knew there was a huge cock inside of my mouth. I tried to scream but, obviously, the cock in my mouth disrupted the sound a little.

I could feel it growing, growing, getting bigger. I had no choice but to pleasure it. Once it reached it's hardening point, he removed it from my mouth. He then proceeded to fuck my pussy.

Keep in mind, my pussy had never been used before. Never had I had an orgasm, and especially never had I had sex. Now, I was lying on this bed, chained up, being fucked by a complete stranger.

He fucked it hard too.

When he was done, he came inside of it.

And that's the moment I knew that I had to run.

Old 10-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #74
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

absolutely awesome, cannot wait for the next part.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #75
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Sorry I took so long to post!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

For the next five weeks or so I would be locked up inside that room. It was tiny and cramped. Dark. No light dared to venture inside its toxic abode. The walls seemed to be made of black-silver metal that could chill you to the touch. I know because for the first three weeks I was chained up against these heat-stealing walls. For three weeks, every day my Master’s dark figure would enter the room and force his enormous cock inside of me. These were some of the darkest days of my life- maybe only because they were such a marked transition from a life of innocence and ease to one of slavery and sex.

The transition was rough. No doubt about it. However, there was a glimmer of hope shining through this meaningless torture chamber- the upstairs. Maybe, if I pleased that… monster, he would permit me to go upstairs. Maybe someday soon I could escape. It was obvious that as time went on he trusted me more. By week three he unchained me. He said I’d been a “good little slut” and that I could now move around. It was better, not being chained up. One’s legs start to ache after 3 weeks of standing up.

So by the fifth week, I was trying to be as agreeable as possible. I’d be respectful to Master. I made it look like the sex was consensual, even something that I desired. When he came into the room a couple of times, I’d ask him if he’d like me to do anything… different for him. In the sluttiest way possible. I made it seem like I enjoyed this all… the rapes… even thought they made me die on the inside.

All my hard work paid off. It truly did. One day Master came in, and we had sex like normal. Then he said, “Slut, I want to tell you that you’ve been a very good slave recently. You’ve been very cooperative, and I want you to know that I’ve been appreciating the effort. I don’t want you to think that your actions have been going unrewarded, and I think I can trust you far more than I could five weeks ago, so I believe it’s time for… well, I’ll be giving you an extra privilege. I’ll let you out of this cell.”

I couldn’t believe my luck. I’d gotten exactly what I wanted. I was overcome with bliss, and a joy that perhaps I’d be able to escape this house of horrors. I told him, “Thank you, THANK YOU, Master!”

“However,” he said, shushing me, “there is a ‘catch’, bitch. I still can’t trust you fully yet, I’ll have to put this collar on you. It contains a microscopic homing device that will let me know exactly where you are at all times. You’ll wear this until I can trust that you won’t run away. Do you understand?” I nodded a subtle, subdued yes. He smiled and placed the collar around my neck. Around the back he put a heavy lock.

“This will make sure you don’t try to take off the collar without permission.”

I was beginning to lose hope all over again. I hadn’t even taken into account the possibility that he’d put some sort of GPS device on me or whatever it was called. Regardless, I’d achieved an important step in furthering my advancement in this sick, twisted game. In five weeks I’d gone from being chained to a wall in a prison cell, to being able to walk around Master’s estate at will. That was a bit of good news- it showed that I could earn his trust quickly.

In short, it took longer than I’d hoped. About a year. This was due to numerous setbacks. I often forgot a rule or two, and did something stupid. Like forget to call him Master, or interrupt him. These would usually buy me anywhere from one week to one and a half months of extra collar time. I don’t think he suspected that I wanted to run away. Then again I don’t think he expected me to want to stay anyways.

Oddly though, after about a year, things didn’t seem so bad. They really started looking up- Master was giving me plenty of privileges, and treating me well. It was harder each and every day to remember why I had found it so terrible to stay in his house. I tried convincing myself that it was a horrible life to lead, being a slave. I should be out in the world, not living a life where my purpose is to fuck. But, as much as I denied it, I liked sex. Master made sure to pleasure me as well, and I will not lie, he was an amazing sex partner. Probably the second best I ever had. After Rocky- but I’ll tell you about him later.

Life as his sex slave wasn’t so bad; I kind of enjoyed some of it, actually. I would never have to work very hard. I wouldn’t be stuck in some dingy office, like my parents. No, all I had to was have sex, and the rest of my time was mine. I spent it wisely. After about nine months, Master let me have books. And a canvas and paints. I read and painted. And he even let me exercise at a local gym- I had my collar on though, so he would make sure I was okay.

After about a year though, I was told about a party he’d be having in honor of his one year anniversary of owning “such fine slaves”. I was told it would be large, nine of his friends (all male) and their slaves would be arriving.

It was one of those ironic, cruel twists of fate that the thing that would release me from my slavery was exactly what I didn’t want to happen. So far, I’d just had sex with Master. I no longer minded that- in fact I enjoyed it, and looked forward to it. At this party, all went well at first. Master’s slaves were all naked, and acting as waitresses for the party (except for the dog, obviously).

Then in the middle of the party, Master clanged his glass with his fork and asked for the floor. He proposed a toast to “his cunts”. We, of course, were extremely flattered. But soon all went awry. Allow me to quote from his toast itself, “But have you seen Jessica? Oh, if you haven’t you should! She’s one of the hottest sluts I know. You don’t believe me? Okay, Jess get up here.”

I came up, my cheeks blushing. “Look at her tits” he said while pointing to my breasts, as if examining fine art, “they’re so large. Of course she’s a blonde so that helps.” There was laughter. He instructed me to get on a table, and bend over so the crowd could see my ass. He proceeded to finger it, showing how it stretch. “Look at this pristine ass.”

He said that they were going to be playing a game, and that they should all form a line. He whispered something to all of them. To my horror, one by one they starting coming up and fucking me. Master didn’t stop them- it seemed that he actually wanted this to happen. Maybe it was okay for one guy, Master, to fuck me. But ten guys? Ten strangers, all in the same night? It was one of my deepest, darkest, most foreboding fears.

No longer could I accept my life here as a slave. I had to leave.

Advertisements
Kink Talk