Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-31-2009, 06:30 PM   #61
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 31 – GAME OF GUESTS VERSUS THE SLAVE

Megan took the coin saying “thanks Mike,” then threw it into the air, catching it and flipping it over the back of her other hand saying “and it’s a…” Slowly uncovering her hand she finished “head”.

Roselyn felt some relief as the first throw was at least on her side. Megan stood up and rewarded Roselyn with her hug and kiss. Mike handed her a small glass of water to drink. As she drank she thought if she needed to pee she would have the embarrassment of having to ask permission from her master in the audience of the guests. She considered calling on the coin but for now put off the decision to see how her luck would pan out.

The coin was then handed to Denise who repeated Megan’s performance but with more drama and teasing towards Mike’s poor slave girl. She finally announced with some considerable glee “it’s a tail.”

The tension was causing Roselyn’s emotions to bounce back and forth. The outcome of that second coin throw caused her former optimism to plummet, again making the realisation of her ordeal real. Denise toying with her added “hmmmmmm now what shall I do, call the forfeit or let you off?”

Roselyn looked at Denise desperately, with her pleading eyes. She thought surely a fellow female would show her some sympathy. Denise then spoke, like a judge passing a sentence on her helpless victim “well I can’t let you off because then my younger brother would kill me and besides I want to see you strip myself… Slave girl remove the back of your dress.”

That dreaded moment had arrived and Roselyn just stood there looking at them unable to move. She simply couldn’t do it not in front of the three boys. Denise’s spoke again “your slave girl is not very obedient Mike, is she?”

Roselyn half hoping that comment was a sort of stand down was shocked back into reality when Denise looked at her and with no mercy in her voice commanded “take off the back of your dress slave girl.”

Roselyn responded “yes mistress” and in some sort of a fear induced response, closed her eyes and began to remove the cloth from the back of her belt. She handed it to Mike, relinquishing her first vestige of modesty and feeling her rear nakedness, knowing that she would be required to do her slave girl cat walk.

Mike guided her to the start and saying “now slave girl you will walk slowly, one foot in front of the other up and down the room right in front of each guest. Then you will repeat the procedure two further times.”

Roselyn replied in a vacant trembling voice that betrayed her feelings of vulnerability “yes master.” The guests just loved it, they could feel every bit of her pain and they wanted to prolong it as much as they could. Roselyn walked up and down, right in front of the guests, amidst numerous comments, whistles and compliments about her body. The two boys Rob and Keith were calling her, miss bare bum, making her so very conscious of her naked back. After what seemed like an eternity Roselyn had finished her parade. Her thoughts turning to the remaining gamble she was scared almost frantic that she would not have the courage to continue.

She could not focus on reckoning the chances so she just spurted out “I call tails.”

Mike added “ok slave girl. So if you get two further tails, that gives you your three in a row and you will be off the hook.”

The guests all looked disappointed at this prospect; nevertheless it certainly raised the level of sexual tension in the room. All the guests hoping to see Roselyn stripped and Roselyn desperately hoping for her last minute reprieve. Gary took the coin to take his turn in what seemed like the guests versus the slave contest. He tossed and called “tail”. Roselyn’s relief at securing a second tail was soon dashed as she realised that also meant another forfeit. She stood in front of Gary to receive his verdict.

Gary looked at her savouring his moment saying “Wow I love this. What do you think I will say slave girl?”

Roselyn replied “I don’t know master.” She knew all too well what he would say.

Gary responded “then I will put you out of your misery slave girl… I claim my forfeit. Take off your top.”

Roselyn realising she had no choice, removed her makeshift bra, in the hope that the next coin throw would return her clothes. The guests were relishing in her agony as she stood there covering her breasts with her hands. She was then made to put her hands at her side and do her walk. All eyes were on her and she felt every stare. She noticed that all the boys all had bulges in their trousers. Gary had his hands over his boner trying to hide it but Rob and Keith just sat there gawking at her. Now Rob rubbing his hands together said “yes, my turn now.” Roselyn was repeating silently to herself “please, please, please…” Rob threw the coin and called “head.” Roselyn’s heart sank her free ticket had gone. No forfeit but also no return of her clothes and there was still one turn to go. Rob stood up to reward her with a hug and kiss. He placed his hands on her naked back and kissed her cheek, but not before he let his hand trace a path down her back to touch her naked ass causing her to flex and squeal. She was then handed another small glass of water to drink.

Now the tension was really high as Keith took the coin for the last turn. Roselyn simply couldn’t bear the thought of loosing; she was willing the coin with her mind to land a head. Silence prevailed and all eyes were on Keith as he threw the coin, caught it and started to quietly chant “tail, tail…” with the coin still covered.

Denise impatiently snapped “what is it Keith?”

Keith uncovered the coin and ecstatically shouted “yeahhhh tails.”

Roselyn’s mind switched off as the fear griped her; the realisation that she would soon be naked in front of everyone, was simply too much for this normally very modest girl. She was just about to utter her “please, please I can’t,” but she realised she would have to go through with this now.

She stood there as Keith ecstatically issued his verdict while punching the air, “strip naked slave girl.”

She had been commanded to strip completely naked by a younger boy and she would have to comply. Again her mouth was about to babble out those “please, please I can’t,” words but her hands seemed to obey the commands she was given. She untied her belt and the cloth with it, revealing her naked body and shaved pussy. The guests erupted into claps, cheers and whistles at the triumph of having Mike’s poor slave girl, stark naked before them. Roselyn stood there defeated, engulfed in a torrent of emotions. She was actually trembling, only the rush of adrenalin keeping her standing. She didn’t even attempt to cover herself; just let them look and waited for the next command. She looked at Mike wanting his words; she was at a loss and needed to be under his controll.

Mike issued the command “do your walk my sweet slave girl.”

Roselyn replied with an obedient “yes master.” And paraded herself to the guests. She made no attempt to cover herself, amidst the wild comments from the guests. She was visibly shaking, her body flushed with fear and adrenalin and her mind remote from the reality of the situation. She wanted them to look at her, it was starting to excite her a lot. The guests, both boys and girls, were totally engrossed with Roselyn’s vulnerability; they could see her soul through the looks on her face. Rob and Keith had their eyes fixated on her nude body, following her up and down, gawking and checking out every bit of her female form.

Mike looking at Roselyn announced “I am really proud of you. Now you will wash the feet of my guests. After that we will perform your initiation ceremony and I will give you your slave name that I have chosen for you.”

Roselyn, standing there completely naked, was feeling that strange liberating mix of fear and excitement as her trust was focused on her master.

To be continued…..

Thank you for reading and any comments you have would be welcome.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.

Last edited by theone; 11-04-2009 at 06:30 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:30 AM   #62
Babsy
Baby Member

I love the... reluctance XD
Grrrreat story! Well written and creative =D
You're very talented!
Babsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #63
Daringdude

please continue im totally engrossed.

Dislike: family, pain, nasty,
Daringdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #64
theone
getDare Succubus

Thanks for the comments. I should have the next chapter posted in about a day.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals

Old 11-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #65
Atelo

I love that you add good vocabulary and grammer. It really adds to the imagery. Which by the way is incredible!
Atelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #66
truth

was mike not a good guy? i thought he liked this girl, why would he be such a dick to her?

great story till you got to that part

made me feel sick thinking about him letting people see the girl he loved
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:52 AM   #67
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 32 – THE FEET WASHING CEROMONY

…Mike looking at Roselyn announced “I am really proud of you. Now you will wash the feet of my guests. After that we will perform your initiation ceremony and I will give you your slave name that I have chosen for you.” Roselyn was feeling that strange liberating mix of fear and excitement as her trust was focused on her master. Her thoughts then switched to thinking about what initiation ceremony was instore for her.

Meanwhile Keith and Rob were getting out their phones so they could capture the moment, both eager to get some pictures of the naked slave girl. Roselyn looked in horror as she saw the two boys about to take pictures, fearful of what they might do with them.

Mike also seeing the boys and Roselyn’s distress “no pictures boys now put your phones away.”

The boys although disappointed complied with the request. Roselyn was relieved, feeling safe under her master’s protection. Mike looked at her saying “a bowl of water and a towel to wash the feet of the guests, my pet.” Her baptism of fire had heightened her emotional responses and she pondered on those words “…my pet,” so much nicer than slave. She left naked to complete the request, but not before uttering those words “yes master” in a soft tone with discernable pleasure. She even forgot for a brief moment that she was still naked.

Mike announced “my pet will now wash your feet.”

The guests removed their shoes and socks in preparation, the girls stood behind a sofa to remove their tights. Roselyn soon returned with the water and towel, being reminded again of her nakedness, as she felt all eyes looking at her. Her discarded costume had been collected up and removed, leaving her without any clothes, to perform duties involving some close personal contact. She felt so very vulnerable being the only one naked in a room full of clothed people. She kept feeling the compelling need to cover herself with something but she had nothing at all to do it with. At the same time she wanted them to look; she was exhilarated by the attention. How she could have these two conflicting thoughts was bewildering but nevertheless intoxicating. She started with Megan, washing her feet in the warm scented water by rubbing them with her hands. Megan closed her eyes clearly enjoying the whole experience. After the washing, Roselyn took the towel to dry her feet causing Megan to squirm as the fabric of the towel tickled the soles of her feet. Next was Denise’s turn as the boys sat watching dumbfounded. The sight of a completely submissive naked girl, sensually washing the feet of the other girls was having an almost hypnotic effect on them. Roselyn moved on to Garry, sitting there trying to cover his boner from Roselyn’s eyes. The fact that she was kneeling in front of him in such close proximity was not helping matters. Unlike the girls, Garry’s eyes were wide open; he was not going to miss the chance for a close up inspection of her nude body as she attended to his feet. Roselyn was all too well aware of that attention and also the fact that she was getting Garry aroused. She looked up at Mike, it was almost like he had some tangible control over her every feeling, and she loved it. She then moved on to Keith and Rob, both of them still gawking at her nude body. The two boys were sitting there with hard throbbing boners in their pants as Roselyn took their feet in her hands to wash them. Seeing the effect she was having on them she decided to make them both suffer, stroking, teasing and tickling their feet as she washed them. Rob was almost relieved when she had finished, he was totally at her mercy, unable to control himself. Roselyn finished her duties and looking at Rob’s helpless condition called him a “naughty boy,” and gave his crotch a playful spank. Rob, being totally inexperienced sexually thought he was going to cum right there and then, and embarrasses himself.

Roselyn stood up and Mike took a rope and started to bind Roselyn’s hands behind her back. She was still aware that everybody was looking at her naked body. She felt almost drunk as she tingled with adrenalin, her will yielded in total submission to her master.

Mike looked at Roselyn saying “my sweet pet, you have asked me to be your master and you have been a slave for me this morning. Now shall I untie you and set you free?”

Roselyn still bound, naked and now oblivious to the others present, answered in a soft trembling voice saying “No master, I want to be your slave.”

Mike replied “and I want to be your master, but you will no longer be called slave girl, you will be my pet and we will choose a name together for you.”

Mike tied a blindfold over her eyes and started to lead her out of the room down the hallway to the back of the house. A door was opened and she felt a cool draught as Mike led her into the garage. Her nipples were hard and her pussy damp as the cool air made her feel even more naked and exposed.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 11-13-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #68
truth

not bad, he is showing he cares a little
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #69
Applebee7

looove the installments! =]
Applebee7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:02 AM   #70
Applebee7

i really hope you continue this story, it's possibly my favourite one on getdare !
Applebee7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:26 PM   #71
Atelo

Are you still writing this story? I really liked it.
Atelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #72
Mr Very Daring
getDare Sweetheart

So do i - could you please carry on
Mr Very Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:30 AM   #73
MasterOmega

Excellent story.

Just one thing, sometimes you make some big paragraphs, try to break them up a bit, it just makes it easier on the eye.

Otherwise, carry on an hurry up with the next chapter.
GetDare Castle Royalty
MasterOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:20 PM   #74
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in

awesome story!
i like the jane parts (maybe she could help mike out with ideas for his slave)
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #75
Shade622

i love it! please continue, i need more
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk